Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 68 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
also we really need to figure out who the assassin is, its weird that mafia red got a janitor and didnt use it or pandas killer is yellow. Panda killer is someone else out of the yesterday list, and obviously not Pompom chan nor James.
My theory is Janitor kill failed. That role is cursed. They went on a BP or so. Orange killed Panda then assassinated DD.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Strange night results… I thought there were 3 parties that could kill, but no way 2 of them failed after only 1 successful mafia kill…

This probably means we had lovers as third party maybe and not a mentor like ppl initially thought? Even so, lack of kills in n1 if we had 2 killing parties, were they blocked or failed the kill somehow?
Why did you think that if N1 was the same? Why did this argument change your mind now?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
It's not a role that needs to be used each night in order for town to perform well, so I did it.

What's the MV you got, care to give some infos or is there reasons not to?
I'm fine.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Why?

Probably yes. Hermit, Shobu and Noona? :hmm
Lied about role (said was goi but was with role) used role N1 succesfully, was not in a dungeon N1 was in dungeon N2. Switching places with other mafo to do the kill might have been the reason? But then assassin kill d2 prevented kill during the night, they might have missed that? Or chosen to enter in dungeons to give metal to their gois.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also what about e, are you accusing me od being orange?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Lied about role (said was goi but was with role) used role N1 succesfully, was not in a dungeon N1 was in dungeon N2. Switching places with other mafo to do the kill might have been the reason? But then assassin kill d2 prevented kill during the night, they might have missed that? Or chosen to enter in dungeons to give metal to their gois.

Also what about e, are you accusing me od being orange?
Are you talking about brandish, not belse?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Are you talking about brandish, not belse?
Brandish, did i say belse? Hmm sorry if i didxD both blues and b names

Yes I am. What's your role?
Lol kay.
I.m not saying.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I gave plenty of hints.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Red did lose 2 members in one phase unexpectedly(know how that feels haha..) so maybe some less active members didn‘t pull out of the dungeons in time. If it was 4 per team then maybe the last 2 reds really went to a dungeon. If 3 are left then it‘s less likely. Depends, would 5v5v14 be unbalanced? Likely, without some non-lynch ways to kill mafias. Presence or lack of of Bombs, Banshees, Daykillers or Burdens will tell us more of how many to expect.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Why did you think that if N1 was the same? Why did this argument change your mind now?
Because if there was a mentor, there would be at least a kill last night, no? This is all assuming there are 3 parties, which looks likely considering an assassin killed a mafia…

so blocking 1 mafia kill, I understand, but blocking 2 kills in one night? I believe it is very unlikely, even if we have third parties, I assume something like lovers or something that can’t kill. ( could be shapeshifter too and we have illusions walking around)

My initial thought was 1 mafia kill + recruitment, then we find out there are 2 mafias for sure and not one big mafia, and now, it doesn’t even make sense there would be a mentor with this lack of kills…

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But this all could be a poisoner too and we will see more deaths tomorrow...

Erin is 100% townie
How can you be so sure?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Wish a metal vessel person could confirm how early one could use extreme magic if it was a day-role. Wondering if Assassin is a metal vessel extreme magic for mafias.

If ties are for cowards so is hiding.

Complete hint, no, reveal on my received role from the MV: Necromancer.
Huh what would a Necro‘s extreme magic be?

Necro could be the extreme magic itself with how strong the role can be.

Assassin couldn't have been dungeon 4, 5, or 6 goers (which are nine people)
Do we know that is even how it works with day roles? Maybe they can assassinate before PMing the dungeon entering but not after. Or do you think using day role prohibits joining a dungeon? Hmm.

DD got autovoted, he was the only goi, assuming everyone told the truth. Im magician, Marm and Hermit said they are too.
Don‘t you think it‘s a bit unlikely he‘d get so lucky? I feel like he had at least 1 friend there, who claimed to have targeted someone else. So Marm or Hermit.

Hm Daws is kinda known to sometimes favor town in his lineups I think, at least Baccano comes to mind. Maybe they are 4 mafias each and the last 2 were dungeon-locked.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
My theory is Janitor kill failed. That role is cursed. They went on a BP or so. Orange killed Panda then assassinated DD.
Did it though? While it makes sense to assume James as Janitor would perform the kill, a recruitment could have happened.

Red did lose 2 members in one phase unexpectedly(know how that feels haha..) so maybe some less active members didn‘t pull out of the dungeons in time. If it was 4 per team then maybe the last 2 reds really went to a dungeon. If 3 are left then it‘s less likely. Depends, would 5v5v14 be unbalanced? Likely, without some non-lynch ways to kill mafias. Presence or lack of of Bombs, Banshees, Daykillers or Burdens will tell us more of how many to expect.
Talking about numbers, I remember Daws was raising the numbers questions just recently, so I doubt he would do the same setup as the game he critisized. More likely would be a 4(+1Traitor)v4(+1Traitor)v14 if anything, or even something with TPs but it's all just wild guessing with little evidence to support is for now.

And while there is no confirmed presence, there might be :) Also in the form of MVs.

Erin is 100% townie
Actually 55% town, 45% mafia. Among the highest mafia rates of all people.

Wish a metal vessel person could confirm how early one could use extreme magic if it was a day-role. Wondering if Assassin is a metal vessel extreme magic for mafias.
Yeah, don't you wonder, isn't that a huge mystery (when the rules say, one day to prepare to equip extreme after getting it). ;)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
voted brandish too, didn't he say he was goi?

Did you or brandish openly state that you're going to the 4th dungeon? I forgot.

I am gonna go to a dungeon today and i'm not gonna say in which, my role is still invalid :|

while i'm happy no one died, I'm kinda annoyed that I can't use my role

so no kill, who you tryinna frame mafos?

Personally i believe they all went to a dungeon to get roles, and since it only says "mafia goi" or "mafia janitor" I believe it's only one big mafia and I think we have lovers.

need to catch up on what's been said, brb
Why not claim your role? If you still cannot use it might as well have us know why and how.

I was thinkin about snatching another MV today. Afaik I don't lose the MV when I equip a new one, I just change them like in an inventory. The only thing we lose is the extreme magic when we use it, got confirmation via pm.

I want to abuse it as long as I'm alive.

@Haya-san one correction. The wording is important.
Don‘t we lose twice as many MVs then if you die then? Don‘t think stacking more per person is a great idea, even if that person is 100% town we have an Assassin ingame(if it wasn‘t Ex. Magic) that can get rid of anyone without us preventing it much.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Erin is 100% townie
Thxs for your trust it means a lot !

Don‘t you think it‘s a bit unlikely he‘d get so lucky? I feel like he had at least 1 friend there, who claimed to have targeted someone else. So Marm or Hermit.
Oh i m not saying its not possible, it definitely could be. I can only tell for me, and i voted marm.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
or mby a traitor got recruited? why is no one entertaining this thought, last game had traitor too why wouldn't this one
Last game‘s Traitor was Naive. So he was a crippled townie more than a traitor. Generally you can‘t make Traitor work in a game with 2 mafia teams. Would need to be specifically a Red Traitor for reds otherwise if he can join any team they find out all mafia names.

So as long as we think 2 mafia groups are in this game, traitors are unlikely. Possible but I don‘t believe it.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Why not claim your role? If you still cannot use it might as well have us know why and how.
Because she claimed herself into the corner already. Between Spy, Doctor and Necro which are the only active roles she had in the past, only Necro fits the description can't use at night 1, and still can't use it. She also called my data of past games faulty, because she probably was thinking to claim something like Spirit Medium (the one talking to dead people using actions on the, or Investigator or something, keep mixing it up myself).

Now that Heaven claimed to have Necro by MV her claim got a further ditch in the plausibility. She is mafia, probably in the one responsible for taking away the MV from Panda and awarding it to Margi.

Status
Not open for further replies.