Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 87 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
How many mafias you think thee is per team?
I had in mind 4, cause of Daws questions in the council (3 is too weak, 5 got people to complain after last game). Assassin and Janitor are strong tho, but there's the dungeon mech restrictions and now burdens (I guess) to nerf them. So I guess 4-4 well equipped but somewhat capped mafia could be it.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Man I‘m so getting lynched if I‘m wrong on Farf. Hence I‘d rather delay this for later lmao.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
..then both would be Guilty?
ok naive then? I know one of them had a random chance for results am i wrong?

also possibility also that they're both town and jinx is mafo xD

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh that. No idea it didn't cross my mind. I assumed scums and towns get different ones because dd got mafia det as extreme which sounds pretty disgusting for town.
But then a mafia would get freeman and with 2 mafia parties that sounds nasty... so I disagree.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Man I‘m so getting lynched if I‘m wrong on Farf. Hence I‘d rather delay this for later lmao.
You had a good run, you've lived a lot more than i expected you to. :teehee

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So you think the Elements for the dungeons mean nothing?

Maybe it's wrong to assume that they are the exact same roles but there are tons of Elements in Magi. I don't see why they'd have two Dungeons have the same names if the roles aren't the same but maybe it's just me.
Now I think they do but I don't understand how it does in my case. But yes it doesn't mean it's the same. And it doesn't mean townies will avoid it, it's supposed to be an anti scum role (even more with 2 parties) and if the person doesn't agree you just don't equip it.

Hardy do you know your own metal vessel or did you need to fake something there?
:rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But then a mafia would get freeman and with 2 mafia parties that sounds nasty... so I disagree.
Why would they be perfectly mirrored? It could just be another combo

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
So you think the Elements for the dungeons mean nothing?

Maybe it's wrong to assume that they are the exact same roles but there are tons of Elements in Magi. I don't see why they'd have two Dungeons have the same names if the roles aren't the same but maybe it's just me.
Okay now this i actually agree with, i think those elements play some kind of role too. Like this Heat Dungeon could promise Vote related abilities or something.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
ok naive then? I know one of them had a random chance for results am i wrong?

also possibility also that they're both town and jinx is mafo xD
It can’t be naive det either because naive det gets only “innocent“ as results. She is either insane or sane, in which case, she first needs to tell on who she got guilty and innocent and then we will see her sanity after we lynch.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Come on, look objectively at what you said. Your first thought is her faking her vessel lol. You getting the idea stuck in your head from just DD isn‘t the most likely reason.

But eh, eventually you‘ll claim your vessel and any inconsistencies may become apparent.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
It can’t be naive det either because naive det gets only “innocent“ as results. She is either insane or sane, in which case, she first needs to tell on who she got guilty and innocent and then we will see her sanity after we lynch.
a she didn't say who got guilty who got innocent? Well Idk about bell but Farf doesn't give me mafo vibe.

Guys you don't need to lynch neither of these two. Investigate me Jinx and if you get innocent you're sane <3

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
She had nothing to gain with that. If she's mafia pulling that, she'd lynch two town people and then get herself lynched right after. There's too much game ahead for that to pay off.
well I would do that. lynch 2 town then 2 more town deaths by night it's 4 ppl, if my role wouldn't be that good it'd be worth it.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Come on, look objectively at what you said. Your first thought is her faking her vessel lol. You getting the idea stuck in your head from just DD isn‘t the most likely reason.

But eh, eventually you‘ll claim your vessel and any inconsistencies may become apparent.
Of course it is. Imagine a mafia gets that shit, what do they do with it? It's unreasonable.

With more than one party dd's makes perfect sense for scum. Town was probably something else.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
well I would do that. lynch 2 town then 2 more town deaths by night it's 4 ppl, if my role wouldn't be that good it'd be worth it.
Night kills can fail *cough like what happened to mafia so far in this game it seems* and Jinx wasn't in danger to throw herself away for a risky trade off.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Of course it is. Imagine a mafia gets that shit, what do they do with it? It's unreasonable.
They don't equip it and go back to a dungeon. Keep the vessel and prevent town from getting it (tho the keeping part I got from EH, didn't check it myself).

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
They don't equip it and go back to a dungeon. Keep the vessel and prevent town from getting it (tho the keeping part I got from EH, didn't check it myself).
Then they have to lie because that combo is good for town and we are back to the same place. On top of that you look like a greedy prick.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
It's Lala or Bel. We have contradicting Detective results, we should act on those. Not sure I buy the Burden MV. but worst case there is still a higher chance that Town gets the vessel next round. Or even better a mafia gets it and we lynch them + Burden. Either way, the Burden claim is like an inverse Freeman. Triggers alarms.

votekill Bel

Status
Not open for further replies.