Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 110 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
How does the police officer works ?
you pick 3 names of players you want to protect anytime in day phase, if one is successfully protected, you have only 2 attenpts remaining for next day etc, meaning you can protect only 3 persons in the whole game. the tricky part of the role is you have to pm your 3 names once and you cant chnage, so you have to do it as quickly as possible before the kill happened but you need to try to gather max infos soon. And i did pick Bel and Crescent before Crescent reveal.

btw i mentioned very early in the game there might be an assassin in the game bc of my role.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Does nobody else see this:

1. Not trusted because my last min vote did not save Holt, a townie. It shows that she didn‘t dislike a townie lynch, but people that tried to prevent it.
2. I am always too trusted, which is a problem mafias would have with players like me.

Everything in her sickly reasonings post is complete mafia talk.
Are you twisting her words? To me she's clearly saying you didn't try to do it, just pretended to help. That you were in a position to do something and threw your vote away, which ended with a townie dying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you pick 3 names of players you want to protect anytime in day phase, if one is successfully protected, you have only 2 attenpts remaining for next day etc, meaning you can protect only 3 persons in the whole game. the tricky part of the role is you have to pm your 3 names once and you cant chnage, so you have to do it as quickly as possible before the kill happened but you need to try to gather max infos soon. And i did pick Bel and Crescent before Crescent reveal.

btw i mentioned very early in the game there might be an assassin in the game bc of my role.
Oh right we made it a day ability mb

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Are you twisting her words? To me she's clearly saying you didn't try to do it, just pretended to help. That you were in a position to do something and threw your vote away, which ended with a townie dying.
Not how I read it, besides my vote was far from last sec. She can‘t distinguish me from you Hardy, but used me for sickly.

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Im the police officer, :arf and i was notified i protected successfuly someone yesterday (day action) meaning assassin's kill failed , if assassin's kill failed theres no way we would have 2 deaths on N3, unless theres a 3rd party kill, or poisoner ( or maybe an insane doc )
Yup, Yup I know it's you lol and you stopped a day kill, which means there was probably a delayed death from N2. I was saying that this Police officer role is a new role that I didn't know off until now, same for the Psychiatrist and Avenger.
It seems you can protect 2 instead of 3 now, tho there is no need now as the assassin is already dead.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Not how I read it, besides my vote was far from last sec. She can‘t distinguish me from you Hardy, but used me for sickly.
The "at all" is the important part. When I voted a single switch would had done it, and instead James locked on Holt.

Makes EH look kinda funny now that I think about it.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Like, she did not know whether it was me or Hardy who did the last sec vote, yet used that as a reason to sickly me.

The "at all" is the important part. When I voted a single switch would had done it, and instead James locked on Holt.

Makes EH look kinda funny now that I think about it.
But that was your vote, as a reason for me to get sicklied.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
you dont trust me lol ? i will find it please wait a couple of minutes
Day 2 you were accusing me to be the Assassin and frame you for giving digital MV. I find it plausible that there would be PO in the game to test it against Assassin for the first time. But just want to avoid being fooled by a mafia who grabbed a convenient claim after learning the existance of Assassin, as well as his death -> nothing to lose anymore/being unconfirmable, before we keep building all our theories based on you preventing the kill, such as the Poisoner theory.

Yes, that would be super great, thanks.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I will sickly you every night now :oh you got a pass worth a week of Corona right now

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Vote kill Gry.

With what he said about Lala yesterday, the weird mental gymnastics about MVs and the fact that he still doesn't want to reveal for some reason (trying to claim BP?) I think he is Mafia.

Come on now Demon, that's the kind of bold question i would ask and has it ever worked? No no no.

The way you've been playing really is something to behold, its like you're not even trying to make people trust you.
The only thing I can do is equip my MV and that's what I'll do. Besides that, I can only try to find who is Mafia.

What do you want me to say? Please trust me? :catshrug.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Vote kill Gry.

With what he said about Lala yesterday, the weird mental gymnastics about MVs and the fact that he still doesn't want to reveal for some reason (trying to claim BP?) I think he is Mafia.

The only thing I can do is equip my MV and that's what I'll do. Besides that, I can only try to find who is Mafia.

If you are town, you are just playing bad. You are not answering why I‘d Magi boost Farf on N2 if I was orange.

Give me one plausible reason. You too @Lady pompom

You probably won‘t, because you don‘t care enough

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Which you've been doing veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy admirably throughout this game, Demon.

I'd crack up if you did but come on dude, you can do better than this.:XD

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If you are town, you are just playing bad. You are not answering why I‘d Magi boost Farf on N2 if I was orange.

Give me one plausible reason. You too @Lady pompom

You probably won‘t, because you don‘t care enough
I also don't understand why you are so reluctant to make a claim. I'll reread stuff latter, but not tonight. There is plenty of time, but I do agree with what you said about Pom.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Day 2 you were accusing me to be the Assassin and frame you for giving digital MV. I find it plausible that there would be PO in the game to test it against Assassin for the first time.
Indeed, i was suspecting you bc, noone before you, unless i missed the posts, mentioned police officer and since you were focused on me and my dungeon, i thought you knew my role and was trying to frame me.

thank you for bringing that, i thought too, either someone was successfully protected, or a mafia kill missed, or someone was recruited, or mafia got an assassin. I highly doubt theres only one killing party.
I thought about poisoning /or assassin too, or recruiting or simply a failed kill (a successfull doc or prostitute)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I also don't understand why you are so reluctant to make a claim. I'll reread stuff latter, but not tonight. There is plenty of time, but I do agree with what you said about Pom.
Is the claim really all that matters to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.