Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 117 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Brandish μ is your role a one time use or you used it, can do again but choose to not so?

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I said I tried to shoot someone last night and it didn't go well.

What's your role?

I'm not sure you can say you played a single day.
Thanks.

Passive. So far my choices have been successful.

Trust in me like i trust in you.

Votekill GrySun

My reason is that both are in conditions where everybody doubts of us. Pretty much the situation of last day. It pains me to do it Gry, sorry. We just followed our instincts yesterday.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
we have less than 5 hours for the day. I'll be lurking mostly to not fall too much behind, but I don't rly have more to say. Gave my list of suspects which i will follow through on with votes.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
@Hermit can you share your thoughts on your patients?
My thoughts? Discharged them with a clean bill of health :heh

But on a more serious note, I don't know. I chose Grysun on day 2 because in one of his posts he told Evil to night kill him and find out if he was the traitor. (Could have been a taunt, but still was worth checking out)
Chose Shobu because of his....baseless trust in Hardy. Seemed like they were lovers.

But since I got nothing on both, meh. Nothing important I can really say :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Playing on phone is a bit annoying, will be back later on PC.(Hopefully before the end of the day phase) Gtg.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm okay with Gry being voted but it's a bit of a train without real fire?

Might read the posts from those who know him especially the locked lady pompom :XD

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
When I saw burden was given to a goi player by MV I thought Freeman could appear in the same way by MV to a mafia player, not as a starting role of a magician, just a thought.
I thought the same. I don't believe him, but at least he claimed something and it's something that can't be casually dismissed.

You said you could reveal your role at anytime iirc, will you do it today? The more info we have, the better.

My thoughts? Discharged them with a clean bill of health :heh

But on a more serious note, I don't know. I chose Grysun on day 2 because in one of his posts he told Evil to night kill him and find out if he was the traitor. (Could have been a taunt, but still was worth checking out)
Chose Shobu because of his....baseless trust in Hardy. Seemed like they were lovers.

But since I got nothing on both, meh. Nothing important I can really say :(
OK thanks. Makes sense. But I meant your thoughts on them in general too. Like right now they're both heavily suspected of being Mafia. What do you gather from the current conversations?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Scary Noona if you people end up lynching me, consider confirming Hermit by using Mortician on me. May be the best use of Mortician like this.

If it shows „N2 someone checked if he had a secondary role“ or something like that, then Hermit is undoubtedly townie.

And his story checks out too, like his targets make sense given his reasonings. I‘d trust him even without the Mortician but can never be too confirmed with you people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nobody get offended but this is my shoutout for mafias: red pompom, orange demon, orange shobu, red shinobi, orange hermit?
Not orange Hermit then. Only shobu and Demon are orange Bel voters. So I got no clue who the last orange is, will be a hard one to find. Red could be finished after Pom and shinobi maybe.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
My vote won't have any impact, Gry pretty much dead already, I will votekill shobu because I don't get this forced bromance at all, specially when hardy himself voted Shobu a few days ago. Don't give a shit if you guys think it's a throw. Voted Farfalla to show my distrust of her and I was right. -°-

And as I fuckin hate to act in such a cowardly way, covid vax is reactin on me by causing a lot of pain, I won't be back till sometime during night to try something before I die. Better not get a penalty again.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
And with the Hermit being town assumption we may really have some Lover chaining 5 mafias in each team, but I‘d really not believe Daws would do it. But I also don‘t think his purpose was finding the mafia Sickly only.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
@Scary Noona if you people end up lynching me, consider confirming Hermit by using Mortician on me. May be the best use of Mortician like this.

If it shows „N2 someone checked if he had a secondary role“ or something like that, then Hermit is undoubtedly townie.

And his story checks out too, like his targets make sense given his reasonings. I‘d trust him even without the Mortician but can never be too confirmed with you people.

Not orange Hermit then. Only shobu and Demon are orange Bel voters. So I got no clue who the last orange is, will be a hard one to find. Red could be finished after Pom and shinobi maybe.
I don.t doubt Hermit.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I‘ll still make myself useful til the end even if you all votelock me. Just make sure to go back to my posts once I die as town Magi.

I don.t doubt Hermit.
So? Your role can confirm it to everyone.

Not that I expect you to figure out town from scum this game even if hosts wrote you who is town in your PMs lol. At least post your results and let others figure things out.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Lol thanks for the insult

And confirming I definitely don.t want to change my vote.

Typo

I‘ll still make myself useful til the end even if you all votelock me. Just make sure to go back to my posts once I die as town Magi.

So? Your role can confirm it to everyone.

Not that I expect you to figure out town from scum this game even if hosts wrote you who is town in your PMs lol. At least post your results and let others figure things out.
Ah, and I don.t need you to tell me how to use my role or on who. I already had my plan and sticking to it

Status
Not open for further replies.