Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 121 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Jumping to conclusions is so MG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I swear I‘ll put on ignore list anyone who uses the nonsensical „he still alive!“ argument, this is just ridiculous and hardly in the spirit of the game.
Tbh this applies to Demonspeed as much as you, at a guess. Don't have the stat.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Ok I had to triple check and even do counciling to see it. I've been confusing sth about the role I'm an idiot.

Point remains though, scum

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Votekill shobu
This will get me killed if he isn't Mafia but his vote on Bel made him even more suspicious than he already was.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Close call, is it same vote count now? Let's so who will break it for whom.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
also, am wondering @GrySun if you are so adamant about your innocence, why aren't you voting shobu to save yourself since he's obv very sus even to ppl who've voted you? why vote pompon (who is also sus but not a prio rn)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Tbh this applies to Demonspeed as much as you, at a guess. Don't have the stat.
The point is less the person, and more that nobody has any agency in when they die. I was mafia last game and died N1, likewise I was town the game before and died N3. Being town or mafia doesn't affect whether you get nightkilled, unless it is a small game with only town vs mafia.

So, do you think you'll live the night now with your claim, if we lynch Shobu? Want some doctor protection? :amuse
No, don't want any protection. Even if I make it past this day I'll be a convenient scapegoat. If they kill me it will remove a suspect for everyone either way. Freeman is less bad if they have to use a kill to get it, rather than being given 2 kills by a lynch.

The anon noble vote tho, framing Gry / saving Gry ?

Or is this a MV? Wasn't one of them vote??
Has to be a MV or Robber, because why would they not break Farf's tie with Noble if it is orange mafia, or break James' tie if it was red mafia Noble? I think it means that they couldn't.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
also @Brandish μ your choice of vote today also makes me very sus of you.... i didn't sus you so far but, omae wa Pandu wo koroshita no hannin desu ka?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
also, am wondering @GrySun if you are so adamant about your innocence, why aren't you voting shobu to save yourself since he's obv very sus even to ppl who've voted you? why vote pompon (who is also sus but not a prio rn)
I still prefer Pompom over shobu by a lot, I distrust her the most. Sadly I can't convince anyone of it, so I will probably votelock shobu later. No need to do it immediately. Hardy also just came making me doubt Brandish again.

I certainly won't waste my vote though. I'll never understand why some like Farf do that, you did it too last game. Both mafia and town want to stay alive longer, doesn't look more town to me personally if one wastes it.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Has to be a MV or Robber, because why would they not break Farf's tie with Noble if it is orange mafia, or break James' tie if it was red mafia Noble? I think it means that they couldn't.
Did James even die to a tie? And aren't day actions now all restricted to one hours before close, so how exactly would that work. Besides, there were a lot of dungeon goers during time of his death.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Did James even die to a tie? And aren't day actions now all restricted to one hours before close, so how exactly would that work. Besides, there were a lot of dungeon goers during time of his death.
Pretty sure it was too close to comfort with 4v4 or so, only Hermit locking James near the end. And with it going 4v4 before the last hour, a Noble would use it before since it can't be used in the last hour. Just like how now it's been used close to the last hour.

Hosts already said sending an action will overwrite going to a dungeon, so one could easily still do their action even if they already PMed a dungeon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So is it really just between me and shobu? The anonymous vote is making me hesitate.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
1 hour left, if pinned post is updated, 15 ppl out of 17 left, voted. missing 2

Status
Not open for further replies.