Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 139 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'm really confident the 3 of Pompom, Demon and Brandish are scum (and Seraph is just doing Seraph things, maybe), I'm only lacking the final person and the suspect pool is quite big. I'm leaning on Evil for being so hellbent on Gry.
I'm not. And since when did you suddently switch from seeing Gry as scum, after Avange marking him and attempt murder? Was it the Freeman claim? ;)

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'm really confident the 3 of Pompom, Demon and Brandish are scum (and Seraph is just doing Seraph things, maybe), I'm only lacking the final person and the suspect pool is quite big. I'm leaning on Evil for being so hellbent on Gry.
Is this you acknowledging that i could actually be a Townie or am i still doomed?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'm not. And since when did you suddently switch from seeing Gry as scum, after Avange marking him and attempt murder? Was it the Freeman claim? ;)
Wrote a long ass post yesterday. Left the tunnel to go back and read his posts and it all matches nicely for his claim and as town. Magi use on Farf is pretty big too and I didn't mention it in the post. If you are townie then you should try leave your tunnel as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this you acknowledging that i could actually be a Townie or am i still doomed?
Yeah

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
No thanks, in tunnel it's pretty fine. I think my error rate in my Top 4 is pretty low.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I was gonna vote you today, but what is it exactly would you infecting someone prove? Just that you have the ability? I can volunteer if you want considering I don't think they would try to kill me.
Yes. I have to prove at least this, right?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I think the lynches of Farf and Shobu REALLY doom Demon and he's the orange goi we are looking for.

Pom stopped using the ability she loved for no reason even though she said she would. Hasn't been playing her role at all.

Brandish has been lying and flip flopping all game starting with claiming he was a goi. Last day he sides with Gry voting pom but at the end does a switcheroo last moment for no reason (despite saying he believes Gry) when Shobu was finally getting lynched.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You could be sickly mafia how does this help.
I know very well that I am not trusted. I am saying that not using my MV doesn't help in any way.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Meh, as promised I'll move my vote to reward cooperation on your part Pompom. I still think you're scum too. Talked to you yesterday what you had to do to earn trust back with your role, which you didn't do. If you're townie, then hopefully you'll know better next time. Looks like your hands were bound though as mafia didn't leave you other choice. If you somehow survive and don't end up in the dungeon, you're up for tomorrow anyways.

VOTEKILL BRANDISH

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Besides my vote on Bel I don't get why I am so suspected TBH. I am not Mafia.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Meh, as promised I'll move my vote to reward cooperation on your part Pompom. I still think you're scum too. Talked to you yesterday what you had to do to earn trust back with your role, which you didn't do. If you're townie, then hopefully you'll know better next time. Looks like your hands were bound though as mafia didn't leave you other choice. If you somehow survive and don't end up in the dungeon, you're up for tomorrow anyways.

VOTEKILL BRANDISH
She said she'll enter the same dungeon as me, so if she won't show up there then i'll know.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

VOTEKILL BRANDISH
"Pompom I think you are scum"

Votes brandish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Besides my vote on Bel I don't get why I am so suspected TBH. I am not Mafia.
Only goi that voted Bel, in a turning point for a train to be created.

Useless all game. Useless roles. Useless vote yesterday to "save Gry" when it didn't matter.

You are scum.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
If demon doesn't stop his channeling I really think he should go down. Then pompom and Brandish join Seraph in Protect.

If Demon can stop it then Pom finally dies and he takes her place in the cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.