Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 150 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I didn't waste an action, I never admitted that, what are you saying?
You could've targeted anyone though, like Freeman Gry to see if he really is Freeman because those have no target either. Instead you picked a claimed protector that is now once more being blocked while their target died. Weird coincidences and situations all around I think.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
No man, I can't believe you anymore. Yesterday I wasn't sure of my sanity but now It's different
What changed to show you your sanity? Wtf. You believed you were Sane, but still went on a passive dungeon-goes that can‘t have an action regardless if you are Paranoid or not.

You come here with a completely wasted role usage. How did you let this happen if you are town?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Instead you picked a claimed protector that is now once more being blocked while their target died.
She didn‘t. She said she targetted Margi LOL

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
What changed to show you your sanity? Wtf. You believed you were Sane, but still went on a passive dungeon-goes that can‘t have an action regardless if you are Paranoid or not.

You come here with a completely wasted role usage. How did you let this happen if you are town?

She didn‘t. She said she targetted Margi LOL
Margi did not enter a dungeon if she claims to have shielded Jinx. Another lie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh wait I confused Margi with Haya. My bad.

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
You could've targeted anyone though, like Freeman Gry to see if he really is Freeman because those have no target either. Instead you picked a claimed protector that is now once more being blocked while their target died. Weird coincidences and situations all around I think.
Margi!! I said I targeted Margi!! she said she's healthy townie with BP EM , and she didn't want to go to the dungeon even though she has a useless passive role.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
You give me far too much credit, Seraph. Currently I am a situational disadvantage with my role. Cut me some slack here :nah
Should I? Truth be told I feel like I'm surrounded with knives, there are very few folks I have good faith in at this point.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
When did Hardy get the Bomb? Wouldn't Hermit have exploded last night already upon poisoning?

And shinobi is claiming to have tested the ability on someone passive to see if she gets resutls? That's not how the role works
You'd get no results from either sanity if the person didn't make a move. An other convenient Spy result :D

Gry giving Hardy the second MV over Seraph who had non? Just to poison him?

And the others trying to frame him not knowing he is really Bomb equipped and potentially speculating on spy being paranoid?

Great mafia play from both or more teams :lmao

Edit: bomb not poison

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Should I? Truth be told I feel like I'm surrounded with knives, there are very few folks I have good faith in at this point.
Seriously, half the people here are mafia I think WTF. Maybe 4 mafias, but worst case 5 mafias. It‘s a mess.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Last edited:

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone

She didn't want to go to dungeon tho.
And yup I thought I believed I'm sane, but most thought I'm probably paranoid, I thought it's best to check a passive player, see what happens with Hardy first, then go for another one of the actives.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Ah, there it is.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
When did Hardy get the Bomb? Wouldn't Hermit have exploded last night already upon poisoning?

And shinobi is claiming to have tested the ability on someone passive to see if she gets resutls? That's not how the role works
You'd get no results from either sanity if the person didn't make a move. An other convenient Spy result :D

And the others trying to frame him not knowing he is really posioner and potentially speculating on spy being paranoid?

No, Poisoner completely avoids any Bomb consequences, it‘s in the interaction rules. Makes Poisoner amazing vs Bombs.
Yeah shinobi‘s claim makes no sense.

Hey in hindsight, if Brandish killed Hardy then me giving Hardy Mafia Bomb got us a double-kill on scums. Not what I intended but good results either way.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hardyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland

And the others trying to frame him not knowing he is really Bomb equipped and potentially speculating on spy being paranoid?

Edit: bomb not poison
Hardy got his 2nd Vessel the night he was targeted by Hermit, or at least according to Shinobi. I know that's when he got it because he was in there with me.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hardy got his 2nd Vessel the night he was targeted by Hermit, or at least according to Shinobi. I know that's when he got it because he was in there with me.
That means he equipped it during the next day, ok, verstanden. Hermit could have really poisoned him.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Forget the Poisoner theory. Shinobi is scum so her results don‘t matter imo. + we thought kills prove a Poisoner, but with 3 mafias all along there was never need for any Poisoner. Let‘s not jump to wrong conclusions.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Ah wait, only saw it now, Bel got it

Status
Not open for further replies.