Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 155 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Votekill Shinobi

A respectable performance and a more than secure claim given certain circumstances for this game, I thought ill of you since the start and with the way things have been going I'm feeling more and more secure about my initial doubts in you.

Then finally, the usual, "what are you guys gonna do once I'm dead? Take the REAL poisoner?". Like we even have much of a choice or Town left after anything goes wrong, her results brought us nowhere and her shade thrown around made for confusion if nothing else.

I don't at all feel bad about lynching you. I said this from the start.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Wait, if there were maybe 3 per team instead then maybe Hardy killed Cres, Brandish exploded on Hardy, and we just need to find yellows.

Maybe hunting down a yellow is the best strat.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait, if there were maybe 3 per team instead then maybe Hardy killed Cres, Brandish exploded on Hardy, and we just need to find yellows.

So you think there is no Orange Goi?

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland

This gives me hope but it doesn't take away any of the doubts I still have in some of the remaining players.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gois left and right, of every color.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Guys don't forget that Bel can't vote and that there is a Mafia Noble/Robber?

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
shinobi -> red(couldn‘t go into dungeon, Pom died and had to kill)
Doesn't fit at all, Pompom wouldn't kill if she had shinobi outside dungeons.

From the votes Demon is the orange goi for sure. D3 voted belsa (together with you btw), D4 voted you then switched to Shobu when it didn't matter

Edit: sry for double post, bad inet

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

From the votes Demon is the orange goi for sure. D3 voted belsa (together with you btw), D4 voted you then switched to Shobu when it didn't matter

We kill mArGi today and prove my innocence.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
We mislynch, we die demon.
Easy for him to say, he'll be laughing at our loss after all.

@Hermit Why do you vote Margi over Shinobi despite your previous not too positive interactions with her?

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
heh, things look bad for me now. Yesterday Hermit said he targeted Cres, but I got that he targeted Hardy, and I told you all of it. about the other nights I told you why I picked them, it turned to be useless yes, you called this a convenient result but I wouldn't have known they'd die back then! To add to my problems the mortician died, and I told you why I went for Margi last night. here is my other post for the earlier targets:
N1 I investigated hermit, it seemed he had active role and misunderstood the rules and looked as he wanted to back away from entering the dungeon, so I tergted him, got nothing as it turns out he entered the dungeon after all.

N2 I targeted Marma, she entered the dungeon N1 and said she won't enter N2 and she'll use her role. Targeted her, her Target was ME. This is why that day I said something weird happened and I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

N3 I targeted desin, I thought his hinst meant noble, but he never used the noble vote to show there was a noble in game, and he just came to vote bel and left again, thought he was helping farf. got no result.

N4 I targeted hermit again, I got that he targeted Hardy
You guys say everything doesn't make sense, What's wrong with targeting Hermit N1 when he said he has a role? or targeting marma N2 when she said she's not entering the dungeon and will use her role instead? or desin N3 who never used his noble vote and just showed up to vote bel and left again? I said why I targeted Hermit again. I don't see why me choosing these guys is suspicious. They died and things became problematic for me but this is not my design. With Margi I think maybe I could have targeted another player, I had the paranoid stuff in my head and couldn't think clearly of what to do. As for the results I got on these targets I informed what I received in my PM. This whole thing looks convenient but except for choosing Margi maybe It's really not my fault.
The other thing about the dungeon, I didn't enter the dungeon and so many others didn't. I wanted to send the spy action, so I didn't enter the dungeon. I really don't know what else to say :noworry

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
@Belserion hey,i got faith and trust in you, would you mind giving your insights on all of the remaining players? Your hands will be tied for the lynch but you can help the team like this in a way. Please.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am Town. I don't know why anyone would trust mArGi over me? It makes no sense.

Yaeh, and just who is responsible for that I wonder
All of us here.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Haya has been so quiet...
I'm busy, Demon:arf

When I woke up this morning I thought this game was almost over, and then the hosts throw a curveball at us.

Are we sure it's 4+4+4 mafia? That will make half of the players mafia. There are also no dungeons to test the players' innocence, it seems.

Edited typos.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I am Town. I don't know why anyone would trust mArGi over me? It makes no sense.

All of us here.
You voted Bel and we are missing an orange goi. Your reluctant switch with shobu also looks pretty orange.

heh, things look bad for me now. Yesterday Hermit said he targeted Cres, but I got that he targeted Hardy, and I told you all of it. about the other nights I told you why I picked them, it turned to be useless yes, you called this a convenient result but I wouldn't have known they'd die back then! To add to my problems the mortician died, and I told you why I went for Margi last night. here is my other post for the earlier targets:

You guys say everything doesn't make sense, What's wrong with targeting Hermit N1 when he said he has a role? or targeting marma N2 when she said she's not entering the dungeon and will use her role instead? or desin N3 who never used his noble vote and just showed up to vote bel and left again? I said why I targeted Hermit again. I don't see why me choosing these guys is suspicious. They died and things became problematic for me but this is not my design. With Margi I think maybe I could have targeted another player, I had the paranoid stuff in my head and couldn't think clearly of what to do. As for the results I got on these targets I informed what I received in my PM. This whole thing looks convenient but except for choosing Margi maybe It's really not my fault.
The other thing about the dungeon, I didn't enter the dungeon and so many others didn't. I wanted to send the spy action, so I didn't enter the dungeon. I really don't know what else to say :noworry
Too convenient. It all can happen but stars aligned for you to be useless with Spy this game. And when you had a chance to prove yourself you didn‘t take it because you wanted a 5th attempt at giving something useful and failing a 5th time?

Really difficult to believe this hole you dug yourself to not be of design.

No! You! You had to prove your vessel for no reason. Not us, just you. Ah damn it all 😭
Him proving his vessel is fine. But he had no real town reason to use it on Bel instead of me or Evil or most players.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

All of us here.
No man, don't drag me into this. You were supposed to cancel your action and go to dungeon with Gry and myself.

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Too convenient. It all can happen but stars aligned for you to be useless with Spy this game. And when you had a chance to prove yourself you didn‘t take it because you wanted a 5th attempt at giving something useful and failing a 5th time?

Really difficult to believe this hole you dug yourself to not be of design.
I wasn't that useless with Spy, I told you Hermit Targeted Hardy, Hardy died the night after. You guys don't want to look at this.

I also wasn't useless with Spy in the first 3 nights, only unlucky.

The last one with Margi is my wrong choice, yup.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
You guys say everything doesn't make sense, What's wrong with targeting Hermit N1 when he said he has a role?
Hermit said he will go to dungeon 2 on day 1, you still picked him.

or targeting marma N2 when she said she's not entering the dungeon and will use her role instead?
Dead when you revealed and cannot testify

or desin N3 who never used his noble vote and just showed up to vote bel and left again?
Dead when you revealed and cannot testify

I said why I targeted Hermit again.
Conflicting results and makes no sense for him to target Hardy, as poisoner theory becomes less and less likely. Oh yes, and now lets talk about last day:

With Margi I think maybe I could have targeted another player, I had the paranoid stuff in my head and couldn't think clearly of what to do. :noworry
You were even given a LIST of active players to target and check, you went for the one who said passive (and/or go dungeon). :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.