Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 175 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Belserion I saw you trying to wonder what happened with the Magis :XD, I considered giving mine to @shinobi i actually trusted her, overall, but thought even if i give it to her at best she's paranoid, at worse she's mafia, it wouldnt help anyway. So at last minute, when writing the pm, I switched and gave it to you as you were confirmed townie :fail forgot you were a Goi :shootme and hosts didnt even tell me... :arf
I still have no idea about Magi selection, but i thought it was maybe due to the targets i picked on the 1st time i used my role. It's not only that, but that contributed for choosing targets next day, which ended up, being the same as Day 2.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
MVP this game was definitely @Holt. No doubts about that.
Me : Hope everything is fine for Holt, Im worried havent seen him for so long :pout
Demonboi : really ? he's doing very well and was online a couple of minutes ago ! :teehee
Me : ....

*taking back my worries !!!!* :hmph

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
but it's safe to say jesus saved town :fan

revival must be annoying as hell for mafia
Yeah they wanted to start the day and just lock everything on seraph and win. The revival was unexpected ^^'

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Thanks @SonOfDaws @Asako and @Purity of Magi for the game, it was very fun! I had surprises with the setup.

I had my family die by end of 2D and it was a lonely journey, but I enjoyed so much having to sickly and kill to fill in the lack, also I was laughing a lot when ppl were convinced there was a poisoner, I wanted to kill and sickly each 2 nights to pretend there was one, all according to keikaku!:XD<_> But then while I was waiting for my innocent det results from @Crescent Jinx things went downhill and I was lynched! I was also holding one of the magi spots since N2 or so, it was useless without my fam and too much along with sickly+ killing actions, but at least I didn’t want town/other mafia to have it:sexyarf

I didn’t expect the yellows to be there, I thought there were oranges and reds only with recruitable and maybe lovers.

It has been some time since I was both desperate as mafia and had fun in a game, so I hope I can have as much fun next time too!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph did a great job surviving, @Evil3ye too! And Bel having those town results also helped having the trusted confirmed townie
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I laughed a lot with the mafia campfire dream, lol

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
@SonOfDaws and @Asako, thanks a lot you guys for this very long but just as enjoyable game. I'm sure hosting it wasn't easy at all but you've had your fun watching all of us for sure. 😄

@Belserion and @GrySun ,well played you guys. The Town can be very proud to have had reliable folks like you living in it haha. When I killed Gry and saw the Townie Goi reveal I was certain I had my peace from him but that Jesus Magi reveal changed everything. So I guess for killing him I can't even be mad at him for breaking his promise in the end. Bel played just the way I know and like her to as a Townie, reliable and very perceptive, not easy for me to just get by with these guys holding the reigns in Town. Very well done, deserved win. 👍🏼

@Brandish μ @Shobu_Yoruichi and @Farfalla I'm sorry we couldn't make it in the end but I think being the last ones standing is something to be proud of too. Absolutely. We had trouble coordinating due to our different timezones and schedules but we made this clock work somehow and that makes me really proud. Thanks for playing along with me so well, you guys were a great team! 💪🏼

@Everyone, I went into this game after a break of at least half a year and was surprised by a bunch of things that were new to me, my level of confidence was also very low. Many situations that had me worried if the aftermath would go easy on me, but I guess in the end it only matters that I did what I felt was right and of benefit to me and the team. And given the many kind and respectful words of you all after the game has ended I'm glad to know that I was right with my beliefs after all. Time to bulk up my confidence some more, it suits me more than doubts I think. Thanks you all, reading all this made me really happy! ❤

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
it's monday, i won't start round 2 :lmao

but what about farf? :nerd
:hmm

There are other girls around that i didn't pick, Why you picked farf amongst them?

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
:hmm

There are other girls around that i didn't pick, Why you picked farf amongst them?
cuz she on the bums team: orange

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The results are like the manga but swappin Alibaba for Hakuryuu and Sinbad for Yunan. gz

Status
Not open for further replies.