Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion

PGT

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
All the speculation about Eduan and the Khun's Family movements are missing the mark IMO.

Maschenny already said that of the 10 Families, only the Lo Po Bia Family answered the Army's call for assistance. The Khun Family did not send any troops to the Nest.

Asensio is there because he's one of Maschenny's "minions":

There's no deeper grand politics here. He's at the Nest because Maschenny brought him as her piece.

IMO the interesting question is why Maschenny decided to save AA.
I mean, I wasn't being serious, and you may be right, but the possibility that there's more to it than that is there too. Actually what I'm most curious about is why Asensio took off that weird alien-like clothes, that's just revealing who you are to the "enemy". Maybe he did that only for A.A.

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
All the speculation about Eduan and the Khun's Family movements are missing the mark IMO.

Maschenny already said that of the 10 Families, only the Lo Po Bia Family answered the Army's call for assistance. The Khun Family did not send any troops to the Nest.

There's no deeper grand politics here. He's at the Nest because Maschenny brought him as her piece.

But Ascensio isn't a simple "minion", he's a branch leader.

Maschenny is a princess, so she acts as she pleases... as every princess we've met so far.

But a branch leader can't jus go on shady business like this on his own. Betraying the army and all. A random koon, yes... but a branch leader? It brings down consequences to the main family, who would pass it down to his branch. We've seen hash penalties for lesser sins. I think acting like this behind Eduan's back is madness.

Ezvoue

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Khun Marco Asensio is one of the direct sons of Khun Eduan.

Khun Kiseia confirmed Asensio became a High Ranker outside of the Hidden Floor and formed his own faction within the family.

As someone who has reached the Hidden Floor and has gotten Khun Eduan's approval while being one of his direct sons, Asensio is very strong.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Khun Marco Asensio is one of the direct sons of Khun Eduan.

Khun Kiseia confirmed Asensio became a High Ranker outside of the Hidden Floor and formed his own faction within the family.

As someone who has reached the Hidden Floor and has gotten Khun Eduan's approval while being one of his direct sons, Asensio is very strong.
The question is how strong he is .

Is ranking will be interesting to judge our little regular .

Given most off them are below data ascencio and only few could be considered his equal or better .

undecimber

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Eduan liked V, and Gustang liked Arlene, so it makes sense why both families would conspire against Zahad. Even real Zahad was surprised that data Eduan was helping data Zahad since they're no longer on friendly terms in real life.

This shit is so hype. I really hope SIU paces himself. There's no ToG without him.

Anzere1stclass

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
The question is how strong he is .

Is ranking will be interesting to judge our little regular .

Given most off them are below data ascencio and only few could be considered his equal or better .
It's seem for sure that maschenny is more powerful than ascensio so we can say he is in the level of maybe a squadron commander

AshDVanguard

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I particularly think it's a game of interests, Maschenny doesn't have to save AA and Asensio much less, there must be a third person in this game. It's one thing for her to want to help Baam cause him chaos, it's another to save one of her brothers. I believe this is the beginning of the Koon family arc.
For some reason I see the khuns as sleeper agents in every family and org there's a khun just waiting to be activated in the grand plan of chaos

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yup. Kidnapping is Mas' M.O.

Maybe she's 'saving' AA just to keep him alive and use more Baam bait.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Not much happening this chapter. Bam vs White will continue much longer it seems. Looks like White is struggling fighting against Bam and is slowly losing against him. I wonder how long will this arc last before it ends?A.A, Nanatona and Asensio has start fighting each other. I wonder who will win between Asensio vs Nanatona? Guess we will see later.

Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
looking at the souls being absorved/burned by the sun.
I sure hope it's the former and not the later.

Baam typically absorbs.

But, then again, White wants the souls used/burned and that's been their function.

But, then again, if 'burning' the concept would mean 'consumption' and therefor he'd be left with LESS SOULS and therefor weakened.

And if he doesn't even scratch White here, much less kill him, Baam would be left in a weakened state after the fact and it would be classic 'move forward just to move backwards' scenario.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also wonder if McCage is seeing what Mas' minions are doing.

Didn't he seem surprised the Beast was on the loose? If so, I guess they are effectively working in secrecy - Lyb and Yas aren't even aware (though they are preoccupied). Though, with Asensio disrobing....

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Eduan liked V, and Gustang liked Arlene, so it makes sense why both families would conspire against Zahad. Even real Zahad was surprised that data Eduan was helping data Zahad since they're no longer on friendly terms in real life.

This shit is so hype. I really hope SIU paces himself. There's no ToG without him.
I really don't think things are that simple. I doubt Eduan is interested in all of this. SIU is setting up the Koon Family arc.

Last edited:

dude_reading_TOG

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This isn't really a thing unique to them. It's pretty common within the genre, regardless of where the readers come from.
yea if you see their daily tv dramas you will see how particular theirs was

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
SIU can't even finish a chapter (this one), much less a floor battle/arc (this one), much less a season (this one).

I don't see how people clamoring for a 'princess arc' or a 'Khun family arc' or even a 'Wangnan pokeball special' are going to be satisfied.

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I sure hope it's the former and not the later.

Baam typically absorbs.

But, then again, White wants the souls used/burned and that's been their function.

But, then again, if 'burning' the concept would mean 'consumption' and therefor he'd be left with LESS SOULS and therefor weakened.

And if he doesn't even scratch White here, much less kill him, Baam would be left in a weakened state after the fact and it would be classic 'move forward just to move backwards' scenario.
I think the blue thryssa says something about them being absorbed, but then it's a sun so i can't say if after absorbing them they burn or not.

And i don't think Baam will be left weakened. He looks completely fine while White looks really exhausted after managing to survive Baam's attack and as i said a few pages ago, White even admits that Baam is stronger than him so I don't think it's difficult for him to scratch him or kill him once White runs out of strength which seems it will be soon(tho maybe A.A sends Asensio to Baam's field and something happens, who knows). Plus, the sun is still absorbing/burning the souls as they try to run away so Baam should be becoming stronger just as time passes

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius

I don't think that eduan and V was much close compared to him and zahard zahard and eduan are a parallel of bam and khun the fact that only the data of eduan had remained by the side of zahard proved that even more

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the blue thryssa says something about them being absorbed, but then it's a sun so i can't say if after absorbing them they burn or not.

And i don't think Baam will be left weakened. He looks completely fine while White looks really exhausted after managing to survive Baam's attack and as i said a few pages ago, White even admits that Baam is stronger than him so I don't think it's difficult for him to scratch him or kill him once White runs out of strength which seems it will be soon(tho maybe A.A sends Asensio to Baam's field and something happens, who knows). Plus, the sun is still absorbing/burning the souls as they try to run away so Baam should be becoming stronger just as time passes
I sure hope so.

I guess my concern is are the souls a finite resource.

Of course he's on top of the world right now - he's mid-burning his lot of souls. Can he keep that up though?

I much prefer his 'absorb' specialty where it adds to his repertoire/reserves rather than use a one-time resource to fight White, then be left depleted unless souls are replenished (maybe by absorbing White's?)

Kshunsui

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Mascheny brought aria and the others to be absorved by bam, to prepare and accelerate the ground for a greater battle, the son of v and arlene must be a proper threat to zahar, whipping a commander squad should do the work