Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 248 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think this is the case here. The title could very well be "Evil party".
I was curious about this. Was Sin talking about Demons like the ones in NNT or Ogres?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well this whole bride turning up is adding more weight to Sin being Lancelot. But if so, I wonder why he's hiding himself from another knight of the apocalypse.

What race are these ''monsters'' then? Ogres? Can we classify them as a sub-race like the Vampires, Trolls, and werewolves that we saw in NNT? Either way, nice to see more of the different races in the series.

Possible hint that maybe Nasciens is gay???
I kind of got this hint as well? He seemed embarrassed or looked flushed at the idea of peeing next to Percival, who he admires greatly. Not to play off of stereotypes, but most boys in manga generally don't care if the same-sex sees them peeing lol. It's generally only girls who ever give it a reaction.

Maybe its just pure innocence, maybe its a same-sex crush or Nasiens is actually a female in disguise. Ideally, one of the main supporting characters of the show being gay is great representation.

Nakaba did make a character in NNT gay, but they were a background character and irrelevant past season one.

I don't get where that idea of Nasiens being a girl came from when we know he was rescued as a baby by the Doc and Dolores. If he was a girl we would know it.
You say that yet it took a while for Gowther to be revealed as a genderless doll despite everyone claiming before this reveal that he was a boy.

I don't have faith in Nakaba legitimately making a gay character, I'd bet Nasiens is either a girl in disguise, or he's just pure innocence.

Zorra_akuma

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This chapter makes me think that nasiens has asthma like I keep getting those vibes hard

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't think this is the case here. The title could very well be "Evil party".
So then it's another case of using "demon" metaphorically and not real demons, like Nasiens on Echo Gorge.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well this whole bride turning up is adding more weight to Sin being Lancelot. But if so, I wonder why he's hiding himself from another knight of the apocalypse.

What race are these ''monsters'' then? Ogres? Can we classify them as a sub-race like the Vampires, Trolls, and werewolves that we saw in NNT? Either way, nice to see more of the different races in the series.

I kind of got this hint as well? He seemed embarrassed or looked flushed at the idea of peeing next to Percival, who he admires greatly. Not to play off of stereotypes, but most boys in manga generally don't care if the same-sex sees them peeing lol. It's generally only girls who ever give it a reaction.

Maybe its just pure innocence, maybe its a same-sex crush or Nasiens is actually a female in disguise. Ideally, one of the main supporting characters of the show being gay is great representation.

Nakaba did make a character in NNT gay, but they were a background character and irrelevant past season one.

You say that yet it took a while for Gowther to be revealed as a genderless doll despite everyone claiming before this reveal that he was a boy.

I don't have faith in Nakaba legitimately making a gay character, I'd bet Nasiens is either a girl in disguise, or he's just pure innocence.
I highly doubt he’s a girl it’s probably cause hws pee shy and he’s right next to Percy and that’s aftee that whole piggy back thing happened So I’m betting it’s just cause he’s shy

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Anyone think that the hunter could be a Knight of Chaos with a Chaos Staff in his hand?

We see the bird so they are still being followed.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I was curious about this. Was Sin talking about Demons like the ones in NNT or Ogres?
Actually, Sin used the expression 食人鬼, literally a man-eating fiend.
So kind of like an ogre. Or even a ghoul.
I should add that the term means either a monster or a devil that eats the humans, or a human who commits cannibalism.
Besides, 鬼, oni, means ogre, fiend.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

I personally never considered Gowther genderless and I don't know who did. Before the Doll reveal there was the Guila incident.

Regardless of what you think about him, Nasiens is definitely male. If I were in his shoes I would not join these two either.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't really think he's a girl anyway.... that "plot-twist" would be kinda dumb in termns that it won't add anything relevant to the plot. Not to say that Dolores, Ordo and the fairies would have mentioned it. And Nasiens' story didn't show any kind of problem about hiding his gender, he had a happy life with his adoptive grandpa and sister.
We had before a gay character on NNT, so I think it's normal if Nasiens is just having a crush on Percival and therefore he's very shy with him.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
We had before a gay character on NNT
Slader was quite a minor character and was basically removed from any panel after season 1 finished. Manga that isn't boys love tend to do this to minimise the backlash of adding LGBTQ characters to their story.

Considering the manga industry's lacklustre approach to LGBTQ characters, and how Nakaba admitted to writing female characters for romance only with the addition of low-key baiting the fandom into thinking Ludociel & Hendrickson were gay.. yeah, I don't see Nasiens being gay, he's probably just a really innocent boy.

If he can't write female's well he ain't writing a main gay into the story lmfao, nakaba think he can bait me again after Ludo/Hendi

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like there will be more to this arc then just traveling around. I wonder if this area could tie back with the Druids, given the mention of caves and such? And while I originally assumed Sin was a new character, his name apparently being hidden does imply he's someone we know. I wouldn't expect Percy and Donny to have that much trouble in the village.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like there will be more to this arc then just traveling around. I wonder if this area could tie back with the Druids, given the mention of caves and such? And while I originally assumed Sin was a new character, his name apparently being hidden does imply he's someone we know. I wouldn't expect Percy and Donny to have that much trouble in the village.
Druids working with Ogres? 🤔

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
By any chance, is this the mountaun range where the sins fought the demon king? Something about the village seems familiar. Druids? not that we saw many. or maybe those goblin things that use illusions...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also.. is naniens a girl?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Y'all saw that old man in the last page holding an staff, do you guys think it's another knight of chaos

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Druids working with Ogres? 🤔
Not working with ogres specifically, but we were shown their location was near to a bunch of trolls. Additionally, with what was said about the spiritual powers and magic caves, and it wouldn't be surprising. Only counter would be that the location doesn't seem right based on the previous series, but it's hard to tell where things are suppose to be in location to each other without a full map.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Choas staffs have a weird face on them so I don't think the man who warned them or the ogre in the village are Knights of Chaos.

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
This was an actual good chapter from all the setups/foreshadowings and the fact that something is actually going on. I hope the town monsters are a threat.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Choas staffs have a weird face on them so I don't think the man who warned them or the ogre in the village are Knights of Chaos.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was possible to hide the face TBH.

Cath

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Ok, this is really badly edited, but I tried to mix Ban and Lancelot to see how he would look like as an adult. I really wonder how Nakaba is going to draw him.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Ok, this is really badly edited, but I tried to mix Ban and Lancelot to see how he would look like as an adult. I really wonder how Nakaba is going to draw him.
Lancelot with his buzz cut looked more like King. Even before this he didn't look much like Ban IMO. The biggest similarity are his eyes.