Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Kingslaive-8

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It is really a weird way to finish a fight .

don’t feel like Baam just beaten a top 100 .

i know some people are gonna complain about me complaining . But Baam making no injury to White and defeating him in one move that de power him is extremely boring .

i don’t think i ever saw a fight that boring in my life .

we will see if Baam succeed but if he does , i will be shocked .

it will also confirm that Baam path to godhood being able to revive people and casually taking sword in hi abdomen .

I tought if was only with aria normaly due to her capacity but if he can revive all people read this war will be boring .

So i think siu is smart to put limitation on just aria

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I doubt what Bam did here is only replicable towards White. If Kallavan fights the current Bam, I'm sure his EoB will be absorbed and stolen as well.

I seriously wonder how SIU will nerf our boy cuz he's too strong right now, probably the strongest at the Nest right now.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Love how some of you clowns are twisting your words around lmao… Baam’s a vacuum now lol
I can't even understand what you are talking about? Did I miss something? I have not been following the discussion of the previous chapter. Just so you know, absorbing souls and burning souls are different. Absorbing is collecting/eating the souls while burning is using the collected/eaten souls as fuel for attack.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Love how some of you clowns are twisting your words around lmao… Baam’s a vacuum now lol
Search my name and 'vaccuum'... I've very likely been calling Baam that since before you decided to start trolling here. I'm not 'twisting' anything.

Yes when Haratcha die.
Not like this, as far as I can recall. It seems like he just wants to have this over with and move on to other things, and used the narrator as a shortcut.
Tbh, it feels very foreign in TOG. To me at least. It's odd.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't even understand what you are talking about? Did I miss something? I have not been following the discussion of the previous chapter. Just so you know, absorbing souls and burning souls are different. Absorbing is collecting/eating the souls while burning is using the collected/eaten souls as fuel for attack.
Dude once the spell is activated it is activated lol. Burning and absorbing are all a part of it. You can plead ignorance and act like it only works 1 way for Baam lol

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Dude once the spell is activated it is activated lol. Burning and absorbing are all a part of it. You can plead ignorance and act like it only works 1 way for Baam lol
Baam never activate spell to absorb soul before. He did burn soul for teleporting the giant needle, but they are souls given to him by the last clone. This chapter is the first time Baam absorb soul by his own.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I
Search my name and 'vaccuum'... I've very likely been calling Baam that since before you decided to start trolling here. I'm not 'twisting' anything.
I am not sure to whom @O_n_Sly directed that "twisting" for as he did not quote anyone.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I doubt what Bam did here is only replicable towards White. If Kallavan fights the current Bam, I'm sure his EoB will be absorbed and stolen as well.

I seriously wonder how SIU will nerf our boy cuz he's too strong right now, probably the strongest at the Nest right now.
Just wait till EVK fails to blow the portal...

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Please let this fight end next week. Preferably with White dying alone as Hoaqin. His siblings don't deserve this.
You guys forget that Vincent and the others have the same goal as Hoaqin, the only difference is that the latter who became the ego of the being called White.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam never activate spell to absorb soul before. He did burn soul for teleporting the giant needle, but they are souls given to him by the last clone. This chapter is the first time Baam absorb soul by his own.
Lol you’re soo wrong.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I really don't know what SIU intends to do with White here, I just hope he doesn't make him weak just to climb the tower again, if that's the case the other 4 brothers better become rankers without the spell. No one can stand Hoaqin in history anymore.