Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 510 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been saying this for weeks now! Where are all the clowns @ NOW LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not going to name names but the clowns know who they are lol
Nothing has changed. He's gonna siphon enough power to weaken him and let Albelda take over. Siu has mentioned her far too many times recently to make nothing of it. And he's not gonna kill a popular character like white with unfinished storylines

Google Docs

Mods if you could pin the shin translation, I would be grateful :)

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I've seen the Rak in Klee suit. I'm satisfied ( Ch 510 Naver ad )

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I'll just give the korean feedback tomorrow. But they mostly complain about the scale ups so nevermind. Goodnight guys.

I want to see too...
The app restricted me from performing any screenshots sorry.

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll just give the korean feedback tomorrow. But they mostly complain about the scale ups so nevermind. Goodnight guys.

The app restricted me from performing any screenshots sorry.
Oh okay

AshDVanguard

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I'd love to see what base level baam is like after this fight, and I'd love to see zahad side who are watching this from their ships reaction. Lo po bia and FUG have to act now baam has grown wayyy too big for them to justify sitting down

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I'd love to see what base level baam is like after this fight, and I'd love to see zahad side who are watching this from their ships reaction. Lo po bia and FUG have to act now baam has grown wayyy too big for them to justify sitting down
They would just have to send 4 5 BH to deal with Baam and they likely have the LPB boss too .

We also don't know if Baam power up will really last or if it will be like in every manga , when the MC lose his rage and lose that demonic power .

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Lmfao man korean are bipolar or ? They cried because bam was weak in chapter 506 and now they cry because bam is too powerful
In my opinion no one is too powerful .

But Baam just fodderized White .

That means he is the strongest in this war and by far .

I think top 100 is not enough to describe current Baam anymore .

Maybe top 80 or 60 . He went from bottom HR to top 100 . That is a too much off a power up . That is why i don't think it will be permanent .

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What is this? It's not in the chapter, is it?
Nope! It was an extra and ad in the current free Korean chapter in Naver (without fastpass). If it's not allowed please do lmk :o

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
His base is gonna be around advance ranker, if the sun remains as the main power regardless of horns, like all his attacks are just black shinsoo and nothing else, then he can fight high rankers up to top the 350-500, no multipliers needed going by his talent and skills along, we got the guy who is overseeing the cat tower so he is recording and broadcasting it to the higher ups, so more of zahard army could be mobilizing, if bam and the FH get into a conflict, bam gets away unharmed fug is gonna rally and war all over the tower in a few years.

FUG has the third thorn hopefully their sending it now to help bam in his fight with the FH, if thorns 2 doesn't just nope bam away.