Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 44 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
all of a sudden you’re going to put your faith into something that has never ever been possible
I don't understand what you mean here?

There is no absolute guarantee that Baam will ever be able to use the thorn well enough to kill Jahad
Baam being an Irregular has technically no need of the Thorn, he is not bounded by Admins' contract so he can kill Zahard and FH without it. It serves more as way to quickly reach FH level without going hundred years of training.

Also Baam is an Irregular, their potential is the real deal. I repeat, 100% of Irregular ended up being a monster (Rachel aside, whom I consider more of an anomaly than a proper Irregular), why all of sudden FUG will go "Nuh we can't be sure about this Irregular"? And what makes them think a Regular Tower's inhabitant will do better than an Irregular? Again JH training Baam should show they can invest into Baam.

Urek let them down already so I def see why some FUG members would have their doubts in Baam
Urek was probably headstrong from the start, but Baam, if they spent some time to get to know him, they could easily appeal to him. But no, they immediately went to antagonize him. Their doubt in Baam stem from them being stupid.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Lmao well there is a prophecy about him! A thorn was left on the FoD so he could one day exact his mother’s revenge! The workshop was rigged by FUG to melt Baam so someone else could wield the thorn. Luslec recently held a meeting to convince more Fug members to support him! Dowon and Cha knew about him and sealed themselves to meet him lol!

SO YES THEY KNOW WHO BAAM IS AND AWARE OF HIS POTENTIAL! Lol

But yah go ahead and continue to find reasons why Arlene sympathizers would follow Rachel over her son!
Not every fug members know about arlen and her prophecy the person who seem to currently know about bam past is hwa ryun,luslec,yu hansung just these three who seem to know about bam past cha and dowon are not official member of fug

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Just because he couldn't back then doesn't mean he can't now. It's obvious that the 11 of them have grown stronger since the start of the empire.
Jahad himself said in the hidden floor that he recently started to play around with fate.
Peoples can learn, even more so over the course of countless years.

Last edited by a moderator:

AM21

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So they’ll follow Rachel instead of Arlene’s son LOL???!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SIU is wrong but YOU know what is Right! Lol
I’m not sure what your talking about here? I just said I like bxtching about Rachel? How does that relate to any of my thoughts on SUI?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
If people are mad about the direction ToG is taking.

Go watch Squid Game.

Its gd.

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't want to start an endless debate but for you guys, who will tell baam his true story?
rachel or garam?
And why ?

I don't want a endless discussion I just want to see your opinions

Merrie

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't want to start an endless debate but for you guys, who will tell baam his true story?
rachel or garam?
And why ?

Garam can't leave FoD yet (Gustang protects her iirc). I think she purposedly left off details and what others she know because Bam wouldn't be able to take it all in. Which is understandable since the circumstances of his birth and rebirth is alien. I think Bam was given his mother's pocket though if that helps

I'm not sure how true is true. Arlene is not exactly sane after Jahad killed her son and V's suicide from what we were told. If by chance, Rachel did indeed served Arlene. I'd take it with a grain of salt since that's just one side of the story and I would hardly trust a character like her because she would only know a part of it (again, Arlene's sanity in case and if Rachel does know about the full Arlene's story before. She seems to know something about Jahad's fatal weaknesses with the rings though she could know that from FUG) + she's known to lie (If i remember, Bam says she lies sometimes in S1 and well. We got enough proof she's shady). Retelling of stories/happenings to others also has some bias and there's also stuff that was erased from history in the tower.

I think Rachel could since she knows why Bam was imprisoned in the cave, having went down there by herself with a knife lol. But personally I'm not looking forward anytime to them meeting again not after the things she pulled and got away with it multiple times. Knowing SIU she'll get away again.

Last edited:

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
rachel or garam?

Don't count out Grace Mirchea Luslec.

And Bam receiving Arlene's personal pocket with her diary (if SIU ever remembers that happened).

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
rachel or garam?
And why ?

Bam will probably found bit by bit about his true story from himself like right now cha told him some information he knows about arlen and jinsung until now we don't know what cha told bam about arlen as the story continues bam will probably meet other people who know a glimpse about bam existence like perhaps luslec,enne zahard,gustang,zahard,Rachel, yu hansung and more

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
rachel or garam?
And why ?

I think it will be Enryu who tells Baam his true history. Rachel words can't be trusted. She already lied to Baam about even knowing Arlene, which makes her an unreliable narrator. And it's pretty obvious Garam is trying to manipulate Baam too. She may tell partial truths, but it's not the whole picture. She even says herself Baam will come to resent her.

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Guys, what do you think about the frame with the whites power represented as lady with pink hair wearing a cape? does not it remind you of lady Sofia? Think of her disciples that become better by combining their forces. Same with white clones.

And red diamonds with the same color as her lighthouse
I wouldn't put too much stock into this, but you could be onto something. She got zero interactions with White so far, on top of her disciples being all women it seems. Also she was highlighted for being a good light bearer, spells were never mentioned as her specialty.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Gustang considers Urek Mazino "a major variable", but one that nonetheless does not change the big picture.

Baam right now is nothing but a tool for him. And he'll continue to remain a tool. Baam's entire conflict with Zahard was engineered by Gustang and Co. He's been dancing in Gustang's palms from the very beginning.
conclusion??

Gustang might be smartest but his intelligence doesn't back him enough to being comparable to top 3 family heads much less urek and zahard.

If gustang tries to control baam when he reaches the level of Top 3 Family heads or zahard then his existence might deleted though rak might directly split him in half with his spear.

So Baam decides to pick a fight with Gustang because he supported Rachel that one time?

I don't think Baam would ever be able to afford being so unreasonable. Not until after Zahard is dealt with at least.

"You supported someone that I don't like, so I'm coming after you."

Baam and his supporters aren't going to solo the 10 FHs and Zahard. They'll need to make alliances with the other FHs to gain the power to oppose Zahard.
if rachel manages to hurt or kill baam's friend because of the power or subordinate gustang has gifted to rachel, then we will see how will gustang try to survive.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
if rachel manages to hurt or kill baam's friend because of the power or subordinate gustang has gifted to rachel, then we will see how will gustang try to survive
Unlikely to happen (before the so called "dark change" anyway). Bam has patience of the saint. I just reread Workshop battle just now, there's Beta who pierced Wangnang's heart right in front of Bam, but Bam didn't seek revenge and try to understand Beta despite being angry. I recall later Rachel almost killed Khun, Bam still didn't seek revenge (but he is angry).

Gustang here is just a 3rd party if Rachel herself decides to harm any Bam's friend using Gustang's gifts. Bam wouldn't think Gustang is responsible.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
conclusion??

Gustang might be smartest but his intelligence doesn't back him enough to being comparable to top 3 family heads much less urek and zahard.

If gustang tries to control baam when he reaches the level of Top 3 Family heads or zahard then his existence might deleted though rak might directly split him in half with his spear.

if rachel manages to hurt or kill baam's friend because of the power or subordinate gustang has gifted to rachel, then we will see how will gustang try to survive.
Kek. Gustang has played Zahard for a fool. He wouldn't be worried about Baam.

DERRICK S NIBLACK

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has any one realized Baam is suffering from a form of Stockholm syndrome. He is fighting along side the people who basically kidnapped and tried to kill him. He's risking his life for someone who forcefully trained him. His new name should be Bell

AM21

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly I dont think she’ll get a huge power up, m because I don’t think she should be rewarded narratively I don’t think it makes much sense unless the big power up has downsides and the main point of her character was that because she was “weak” she had to do nasty things yet she loses that weak excuse if she gets a big power ups. Like her whole thing was using other allies to do the stuff for her yet that won’t really work if she gets a big power up

That and honestly if I go into my bias I just couldn’t stand someone like her getting a big power up. I would hate her to be stronger than a princess or even stronger than Rak and Khun, like hell no!

I could accept it if she got some sort of powerful weapon maybe? But if she just got this big overall power up? No

Last edited:

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Has any one realized Baam is suffering from a form of Stockholm syndrome. He is fighting along side the people who basically kidnapped and tried to kill him. He's risking his life for someone who forcefully trained him. His new name should be Bell
Thing are not that easy .

But one thing that i hate about Baam is that he never has any initiative and he is always being controlled or influenced .

I mean he stated his goal at FOD and somehow he seem to have regressed and don't try to pursue his goal .

Merrie

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think his relationship with Jinsung (and Jinsung having Lima Syndrome too) is a bit of like that which is why I don't like why Bam was saving him because Jinsung is more or less a conspirator even if he is one of the """nicer""" ones. He's still an accomplice by inaction. Jinsung even said himself if I recall that he was to use him for revenge so he atleast had some agenda in training him aside from wanting Bam to be happy. And even if he was bullshitting, he wasn't that nice to Sweet and Sour before because he felt Viole needed stronger teammates.

Though as another objective, Jinsung filled a paternal role to Bam and Bam, as someone who didn't have a place he belonged to before coming into the Tower, could soak up to feelings of affirmation. After all, the girl he has considered his friend and mother figure betrayed him and his friends were away.

Outside Jinsung, I don't think it's like that with the other FUG members because Bam doesn't like Hansung Yu as evident in Hidden Floor and he's helping them for his own gain. They get benefits sure by having someone like him but it's transactional. He hates White enough to attack him at the back and knows White is helping him because he can get something from him. For me, Stockholm atleast implies some positive feelings towards their captor. Bam saving and working with Karaka had something to do with Bam's thinking that Jinsung would be sad rather than Karaka itself i think??? Cuz in Cage/Deng Deng arc, he tells Khun that he finds it hard to get used to it.

Whether Bam likes it or not, FUG is something that he would need help from now with Jahad's forces on his back and his enemies would just keep on growing; working with them to make one less enemy is kinda logical just like how he's working with Kallavan.

Last edited: