Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 45 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't want to start an endless debate but for you guys, who will tell baam his true story?
rachel or garam?
And why ?
Most likely Yuri, after she finds out herself or Maschenny forcing it like usual

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Most likely Yuri, after she finds out herself or Maschenny forcing it like usual
I can imagine yuri (controlled by zahard because he can control the princesses) telling baam his whole story just to break his mind because garam said that baam is not ready yet to know his full story

Mizaistorm

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
we know at some point,gustang will be an antagonist .eurasia enne lyborik these are very important character and they are not on good terms with gustang.
gustang is trying to sabotage zahard rule but he wasn t a fan of V neither.
so who side he is on?if he is just looking out for himself it will be easy.no matter how smart he is.at the end of the day powerlevel decided everything and mad scientist type in manga never win.
if the three wish end up causing problem.i doubt it.baam issue are with rachel.
and gustang is helping rachel because his partner want to help her.
someone see there is a value in rachel.
so she and baam are being pushed around just the same

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I can imagine yuri (controlled by zahard because he can control the princesses) telling baam his whole story just to break his mind because garam said that baam is not ready yet to know his full story
Rather than this thing i want to see reaction of yuri when she hears about baam's story.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
we know at some point,gustang will be an antagonist
No we don't. The whole Gustang being a "villain" thing was a mistranslation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But one thing that i hate about Baam is that he never has any initiative and he is always being controlled or influenced .
Yep, i called this out last week. Almost every character he comes across either wants something from him or wants to use him for something. Honestly Baam should've listen to Urek's advice and tell the tower residents to fuck all the way off. I hope when he comes into his own, he starts to take charge and goes his own way.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
don t tell me you are one of those people who think zahard is the real bad guy.

gustang is working with workshop and possible headon.he is supporting an agenda from outside the tower.trying to dethrone zahard bot because he is corrupt but because of other ulterior motive that most likely don t include the well being of "bugs"

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
don t tell me you are one of those people who think zahard is the real bad guy.

gustang is working with workshop and possible headon.he is supporting an agenda from outside the tower.trying to dethrone zahard bot because he is corrupt but because of other ulterior motive that most likely don t include the well being of "bugs"
Don't tell me you're a Zahard apologist. Gustang being shady and working with Headon or the workshop doesn't means he's a antagonist. Everything we seen in the manhwa so far has shown Zahard IS the final villain. I guess a tyrannical, genocidal infant killer is a being of pure goodness. No, no corruption there /S.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Jahad by all means is a villain. Maybe a sympathetic villain when we get the full BTS special, but still yet a villain.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
No we don't. The whole Gustang being a "villain" thing was a mistranslation.

Yep, i called this out last week. Almost every character he comes across either wants something from him or wants to use him for something. Honestly Baam should've listen to Urek's advice and tell the tower residents to fuck all the way off. I hope when he comes into his own, he starts to take charge and goes his own way.
It's was not a mistranslation siu specifically said that he called gustang not because he will may oppose bam or not but because he is a very important character in the whole story of tower of God he has many knowledge. He said something like that in the blog post where he talked about gustang being a villain

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Don't tell me you're a Zahard apologist. Gustang being shady and working with Headon or the workshop doesn't means he's a antagonist. Everything we seen in the manhwa so far has shown Zahard IS the final villain. I guess a tyrannical, genocidal infant killer is a being of pure goodness. No, no corruption there /S.
I am , without zahard , TOG will devolve in complete bloodshed .

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Don't get too much convinced that zahard is a villain because of the story garam told bam it's was just a little part of the true story of bam origin zahard doesn't seem to be that much evils he still seem to have good in him the fact he didn't killed bam on the hidden floor just to respect his data choice shows he isn't that evils villain people think he is we need to see zahard perspective to see what he truly is

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Why? Guardians only test Irregulars, so before Zahard and his companions come into the Tower, no Tower's inhabitant were able to climb floors (unless you're a guide I guess). Zahard established his kingdom that allowed Regulars to be able to climb. Was there any info on Tower's life pre Zahard era that shows life in the Tower was bad?

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Jahad by all means is a villain. Maybe a sympathetic villain when we get the full BTS special, but still yet a villain.
Zahard will probably turn into a good guy by the end like many villain that bam have fought like karaka,data zahard,beta,Elaine,yu hansung,dowon,kallavan(temporary on bam side) etc

Why? Guardians only test Irregulars, so before Zahard and his companions come into the Tower, no Tower's inhabitant were able to climb floors (unless you're a guide I guess). Zahard established his kingdom that allowed Regulars to be able to climb. Was there any info on Tower's life pre Zahard era that shows life in the Tower was bad?
It's stated that before zahard and his companion entered the tower their wasn't dead everyday everyone lived in peace,Happiness and harmony people didn't know what was god but after zahard and co entered the tower everything turned into chaos but zahard and co have bring also peace in the tower not only chaos though zahard originally wanted to become king to make everyone happy on the tower but after arlen betrayed him everything changed he kinda turned like bam when he was forced to work with fug cold,ruthless but right now if zahard die and their is no king their will be apocalypse in the tower

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It's was not a mistranslation siu specifically said that he called gustang not because he will may oppose bam or not but because he is a very important character in the whole story of tower of God he has many knowledge. He said something like that in the blog post where he talked about gustang being a villain

YES it was a mistranslation. Adiso(pretty sure i spelled his name wrong) the former translator and native Korean speaker said the correct translation was "Gustang is a dark mastermind" which doesn't means he's a villain.

Last edited:

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I said the REAL villain as in the one who is the biggest threat/antagonist to baam.
not everything is black and white.if someone is against zahard doesn t mean they are good ,it just mean they have their own motives.
gustang doesn t care for the people in the tower.he is working with workshop which mean he did human experimentation that how much he value life.
hell he didn t even care for his own daughter.
just because he gave baam the thorne doesn t mean he is any better than zahard.
they are both scumbag

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I said the REAL villain as in the one who is the biggest threat/antagonist to baam.
Which is Zahard.

Headcanon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don't get too much convinced that zahard is a villain because of the story garam told bam it's was just a little part of the true story of bam origin zahard doesn't seem to be that much evils he still seem to have good in him the fact he didn't killed bam on the hidden floor just to respect his data choice shows he isn't that evils villain people think he is we need to see zahard perspective to see what he truly is
I'm very much convinced that Zahard is THE villain. I need to see his perspective from when? When he murdered a infant? Or when he cursed and committed genocide against the native ones? Or when he threatened to kill every person Baam ever met? Or when he set up the ghost of the 13 months to possess and frame the Princesses to be killed because he doesn't intend to get married? Oh yes, a real swell guy that Zahard. Totally misunderstood and not evil /S. And as far as Garam is concerned, i made a post on the last page that you thumbs up about her being manipulative and not telling Baam the full story, so I'm not sure why you're bringing her up.

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Jahad is clearly not a good guy, but him being the true villain is not something we should take for granted. If being morally depraved makes you a villain then Jinsung/Yama/Karaka/Evankhell/Elaine should all be villains since they committed atrocities far beyond redemption, fact is that a lot of people supporting Jahad aren't worse than a good chunk of Baam allies. At the end of the day i doubt Jahad will be portrayed as a simple villain, for people who watched Code Geass think of Schnizel and emperor Charles, while they were antagonistic characters they had understandable goals and ideologies, some people could have had legitimate reasons to believe their idea for the future was the right one. I would hope for something similar here with Jahad, instead of settling for a type of villain like White, who could be sympathetic at times, while obviously being in the wrong no matter how readers try to interpret his actions.

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The final villain is either
1- rachel with op teammates (gustang? or some fh's)
2-zahard
-somebody in the outside world ( a new irregular? (The least possible)