Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 46 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

PitchBlack857

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zahard may be a villain but he is certainly not the final boss.
There is a shitload to unpack after the floor 134.
Yea Jahad will probably be the 2nd or 3rd to last antagonist, just like Madara,Aizen and probably Blackbeard in One piece, Jahad gonna be nice battle for Baam when the time comes but not the final test.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
The final villain is either
1- rachel with op teammates (gustang? or some fh's)
2-zahard
-somebody in the outside world ( a new irregular? (The least possible)
This makes sense. The one thing I'm finding so odd is how some people are so certain that Zahard can't be the final villain. I guess they have access to SIU's secret notes or maybe he told them how the story ends.

Last edited:

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Now I can finally give my take, Bam seem to had it in the bag but that last move from white, which might be the first large scale spell I think been shown yet, Siu wanted it to feel ambiguous but bam has unlimited anti spell hax, that shit wasn't gonna work, because it's a spell at it core, AA was no help but Rak came through though well not really atleast for accuracy I guess, the spear is broken since it introduction but now Rak can hurt white regardless of his weakened state, as soon Rak is able to handle the weight of the spear effortlessly, he is ranker level, that the strength required to truly use the spear, but even if you ain't a ancient one it's still broken, well you gotta keep the three together somehow.

About AA and Rak getting whites power that should be the last clone at work she gave them some power as thanks, but it isn't just soul power it should be white base power itself imo, I'm fine with it I guess it's just to give them ranker strength through slight effort tbh is weak, eh doesn't mean much their not bam but at least bam has less to worry about with them, funny enough something tell me androssi is still gonna stomp when she reappears.

So what happens to white siblings? guess their considered that power too, well no need to bring them back, souls arc can go away please along with the bow, the orb can do anything shinsoo related I'm sure that includes teleportation why bother with it, hope arie swordmanship doesn't replace it, hope bam integrate it as additional buff to his existing skills, don't let white dad teach him swordmanship.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This makes sense. The one thing I'm finding so odd is how some people are so certain that Zahard can't be the final villain. I guess they have assess to SIU's secret notes or maybe he told them how the story ends.
Well i say this much data zahard seemed like a good leader for the FH, when he snapped out of king faith stuff, funny and relaxed so it's safe to say if bam awake up the adventure of big zahard then, someone else could show up for some hidden plot reasons, then flashback from zahard pov, etc.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
No we don't. The whole Gustang being a "villain" thing was a mistranslation.

While Gustang is not a nice guy, rather than becoming an antagonist I think he will remain a manipulative opportunist with a Ginormous ego and sence of self-importance. Gutang (to y mind) has one overiding interest, that is to locate and free his daughter, Eurasia Enne Zahard , currently sealed by Zahard, and Guess who breaks spells (including sealing spells)...Bam of course. Gustang will want to use Bam, and then wash his hands although he could think of using Bam to needle at Zahard.

Yep, i called this out last week. Almost every character he comes across either wants something from him or wants to use him for something. Honestly Baam should've listen to Urek's advice and tell the tower residents to fuck all the way off. I hope when he comes into his own, he starts to take charge and goes his own way.
Jinsung really does care about Bam at this point in time, although that wasn't so when Bam was originally hijacked by FUG. Amongst the small group of folks that do not want to use Bam, I would count Uri, Urek, Khunn Aguero, Rak, Garam Evankhell, Miseng, and perhaps a few others.

It is a bit dissapointing that SIU did not Give Bam the ruthless, unstoppable power we had hoped for at this point, but it has only been postponed.

Question: Did White completely vanish without a body left behind?

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
The real Villain is drums rolls....
The tower.
as long as people are alive there will be suffering.unlock infinite genjustsu.
wait that s not tog.

but seriously though i think the villain is not a Person.
when they try to conquer the final floor i think baam and the rest will be faced with a dilemna.crossing outside will come at a great cost probably the shinsoo in the tower will get affected somehow.
so to complete the journey they have to make a though choice.
that s only way it will be interesting.
baam since he was child was trying to get out.
he probably will break through and get a lot of people dead in the end.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Now I can finally give my take, Bam seem to had it in the bag but that last move from white, which might be the first large scale spell I think been shown yet, Siu wanted it to feel ambiguous but bam has unlimited anti spell hax, that shit wasn't gonna work, because it's a spell at it core, AA was no help but Rak came through though well not really atleast for accuracy I guess, the spear is broken since it introduction but now Rak can hurt white regardless of his weakened state, as soon Rak is able to handle the weight of the spear effortlessly, he is ranker level, that the strength required to truly use the spear, but even if you ain't a ancient one it's still broken, well you gotta keep the three together somehow.

About AA and Rak getting whites power that should be the last clone at work she gave them some power as thanks, but it isn't just soul power it should be white base power itself imo, I'm fine with it I guess it's just to give them ranker strength through slight effort tbh is weak, eh doesn't mean much their not bam but at least bam has less to worry about with them, funny enough something tell me androssi is still gonna stomp when she reappears.

So what happens to white siblings? guess their considered that power too, well no need to bring them back, souls arc can go away please along with the bow, the orb can do anything shinsoo related I'm sure that includes teleportation why bother with it, hope arie swordmanship doesn't replace it, hope bam integrate it as additional buff to his existing skills, don't let white dad teach him swordmanship.

Well i say this much data zahard seemed like a good leader for the FH, when he snapped out of king faith stuff, funny and relaxed so it's safe to say if bam awake up the adventure of big zahard then, someone else could show up for some hidden plot reasons, then flashback from zahard pov, etc.
why shouldn't he get white's swordmanship, he is already weak in close combat getting arie swordmanship of white will be good for all of people who doesn't want baam to be weak in close combat.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

2-zahard
rachel and her teammates can't any hope of being baam's final villain considering baam's talent.

It just sounds ridicoulous to me how people thinks that rachel is gonna be villain while she is mentioned as bug by gustang and headon. Gustang might be smartest and most knowledgable guy in tower but he is by no means is omnipotent. He can't make rachel monster as irregulars like great warriors much less baam. Rachel catching up to characters like maschenny and yuri is impossible, and catching up to people like great warrior is even more impossible. As for baam i don't think it would be possible even if some motherfuckin creator tried it.

Plus rachel was mentioned as female protagonist of ToG not antagonist. Sorry for bad english i might write wrong words.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I would count Uri, Urek, Khunn Aguero, Rak, Garam Evankhell, Miseng, and perhaps a few others.
You're giving a few of these a bit too much credit. Yuri and Garam at least both definitely are hoping for something out of Baam. That sort of thing doesn't have to come paired with any kind of malicious intent. Evankhell also is probably helping him because she expects him to achieve greatness and turn the Tower on its head, and wants to be right there to enjoy the upheaval.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
YES it was a mistranslation. Adiso(pretty sure i spelled his name wrong) the former translator and native Korean speaker said the correct translation was "Gustang is a dark mastermind" which doesn't means he's a villain.
A dark mastermind also literally means a villain too😂

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
rachel is gonna be villain while she is mentioned as bug by gustang and headon
Neither are absolute god of the story, they may consider Rachel as bug but the story itself may favor Rachel beyond their expectation.

Gustang might be smartest and most knowledgable guy in tower but he is by no means is omnipotent. He can't make rachel monster as irregulars like great warriors much less baam.
Rachel can still be given an OP item which can compensate any of her failings, namely the thorn. How? I'd say Gustang is not gonna let Baam have the thorn for him, why would he? He is likely using Baam to gather and develop the thorn, meanwhile he has some tool prepared to steal the thorn once it is completed and he can accomplish whatever his goal is. And that's when Rachel intervene, somehow highjacking the said tool and receive the completed thorn.

Plus rachel was mentioned as female protagonist of ToG not antagonist. Sorry for bad english i might write wrong words.
She may be a protagonist, but would that stop her from being antagonistic to another protagonist, ie Bam? She's been Bam's enemy for some after all.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Which is Zahard.

Headcanon

I'm very much convinced that Zahard is THE villain. I need to see his perspective from when? When he murdered a infant? Or when he cursed and committed genocide against the native ones? Or when he threatened to kill every person Baam ever met? Or when he set up the ghost of the 13 months to possess and frame the Princesses to be killed because he doesn't intend to get married? Oh yes, a real swell guy that Zahard. Totally misunderstood and not evil /S. And as far as Garam is concerned, i made a post on the last page that you thumbs up about her being manipulative and not telling Baam the full story, so I'm not sure why you're bringing her up.
This what we have heard from the perspective of people who hate him dude zahard seems to have knowledge about what bam truly is don't you see that strange? He tells his data that if he found out the truth he will regret his action of helping bam what kind of truth would make data zahard regret his actions he already found out that bam is arlen child by the mouth of the real zahard but still he continues tried helping and saving him the fact that Rachel say that bam is a monster that will destroy the tower gives us more hints about zahard action of killing arlen child right now bam also seems to be considered an evil being by many people in the perspective of his enemy bam is a monster that is doing many atrocities bam and zahard are kinda same zahard still have good in him he is also not evil like white who has done so many worst thing that zahard

2-zahard
My bet is the creator of the tower

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Rachel can still be given an OP item which can compensate any of her failings, namely the thorn. How? I'd say Gustang is not gonna let Baam have the thorn for him, why would he? He is likely using Baam to gather and develop the thorn, meanwhile he has some tool prepared to steal the thorn once it is completed and he can accomplish whatever his goal is. And that's when Rachel intervene, somehow highjacking the said tool and receive the completed thorn.
Yeah if he wants to invite Enryu to his doorsteps and have a nice little chat with him about how Thorn was never meant for neither Rachel nor Gustang himself it's a cool thing to do. Otherwise he better not try something stupid with a thing that was left by a messenger of God for a Bam specifically.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah if he wants to invite Enryu to his doorsteps and have a nice little chat with him about how Thorn was never meant for neither Rachel nor Gustang himself it's a cool thing to do. Otherwise he better not try something stupid with a thing that was left by a messenger of God for a Bam specifically.
How can we be sure that Enryu will come back? If Enryu's god is so worried that someone else get the thorn, why bother kill a Guardian, leave a thorn, when he could just directly give an unremovable power into Baam? For me, it's free real estate on who to get the thorn at the end. Right now Bam got but nothing stops from being plundered, in fact FUG wanted to make a weapon out of Bam having the thorn for a Slayer to use.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Only blonde people can be the reals villains
Zahard hair is not blonde but golden their a difference but Rachel yes 🤭 also wagnan

How can we be sure that Enryu will come back? If Enryu's god is so worried that someone else get the thorn, why bother kill a Guardian, leave a thorn, when he could just directly give an unremovable power into Baam? For me, it's free real estate on who to get the thorn at the end. Right now Bam got but nothing stops from being plundered, in fact FUG wanted to make a weapon out of Bam having the thorn for a Slayer to use.
Siu said that enryu will appear in season 4 but just occasionally

Last edited:

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Siu said that enryu will appear in season 4 and but just occasionally
Fair enough, but is it to intervene when the thorn is on the wrong hands or for something else?

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Neither are absolute god of the story, they may consider Rachel as bug but the story itself may favor Rachel beyond their expectation.

She may be a protagonist, but would that stop her from being antagonistic to another protagonist, ie Bam? She's been Bam's enemy for some after all.
Conclusion?

Getting good item and giving a fuckin completed thorn which enryu wielded to rachel and making her strong as great warriors or baam is impossible.

Like white said good item can't bring it's potential without a good owner. Rachel can't wield a completed thorn maybe a fragment but completed thorn sounds impossible considering how bad is her potential and body. Gustang can't make her capable of receiving completed thorn. You are talking about motherfuckin weapon of enryuu not hatz's sword. Gustang can make her potential at zahard princess ( not from 10 family) at best, He is not omnipotent like people thinks.

You can look at season 2 to how even baam wasn't easily able to control thorn.

Zahard hair is not blonde but yellow their a difference but Rachel yes 🤭 also wagnan

Siu said that enryu will appear in season 4 and but just occasionally
wasn't zahard's hair golden while rachel's was between blonde and yellow?

I also think wangnan and zahard's hair is slightly different, zahard's hair looks more of golden while wangnan's is yellow

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Conclusion?

Getting good item and giving a fuckin completed thorn which enryu wielded to rachel and making her strong as great warriors or baam is impossible.

Like white said good item can't bring it's potential without a good owner. Rachel can't wield a completed thorn maybe a fragment but completed thorn sounds impossible considering how bad is her potential and body. Gustang can't make her capable of receiving completed thorn. You are talking about motherfuckin weapon of enryuu not hatz's sword. Gustang can make her potential at zahard princess ( not from 10 family) at best, He is not omnipotent like people thinks.

Considering we just saw Rak be able to outdamage Baam with the right weapon...

Basically, SIU can do whatever dumb bullshit he wants and he doesn't give a single fuck whether we like or accept it.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Considering we just saw Rak be able to outdamage Baam with the right weapon...

Basically, SIU can do whatever dumb bullshit he wants and he doesn't give a single fuck whether we like or accept it.
you are right, so called logic and lore of story only doesn't apply to MC's friends while it completely overpowers MC :hi

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
the fact that Rachel say that bam is a monster that will destroy the tower
Also from a perspective of someone who hates Baam. By your same logic we shouldn't trust anything Rachel says. And White being more evil or less than Zahard is neither here or there.

Last edited:

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
No it literally doesn't. Embarrassing
Gustang is a villain either you accept it's or not he is a damn villain you know in tog a villain isn't necessary someone against bam but someone who have done worst thing gustang have most probably done many atrocities he is not a saint in tog their isn't such thing as good and evil every character are a villain in their way

Conclusion?

wasn't zahard's hair golden while rachel's was between blonde and yellow?

I also think wangnan and zahard's hair is slightly different, zahard's hair looks more of golden while wangnan's is yellow
zahard hair is more like a yellow golden and Rachel hair is blonde not yellow and for wagnan case it's yellow but can also be considered blonde

Also from a perspective of someone who hates Baam. By your same logic we shouldn't trust anything Rachel says.
That's what you guys are thinking because Rachel told it's you all are believing it's a lie but no we have already seen multiple times at bam true nature he has the power to devour everything exactly like what Rachel told him a monster that will devour everything on the tower and Rachel doesn't really hate bam I mean he has some hatred for him but she also cares for him she loves bam and also hate him because he is stealing her dream