Shounen - Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Tokyo Revengers by Ken Wakui

Tatsumaki

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
If she can't even beat South there was no need for Draken to die saving her. (Actually it will even mean that there was no need to create her)

As always Takemitchy isn't doing anything except gawking.

Waka and Benkei are so cool but the mangaka did them dirty.

"Dark impulses".... such a prettily ominous words to say "I need therapy"

I don't see how that manga could end well. No matter how Takemitchy change the future.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
If she can't even beat South there was no need for Draken to die saving her. (Actually it will even mean that there was no need to create her)

As always Takemitchy isn't doing anything except gawking.

Waka and Benkei are so cool but the mangaka did them dirty.

"Dark impulses".... such a prettily ominous words to say "I need therapy"

I don't see how that manga could end well. No matter how Takemitchy change the future.
I wouldn't really say therapy but just more of an edgier way of saying that 'I have an uncontrollable urge for violence' lol.

Although yeah, tbh, I'm not feeling this final arc either. I think it would've been better if TR had finished after Tenjiku or rather even the Bonten timeline with Mikey protecting everyone from the shadows would've been better. But I suppose I'll wait till the end and then judge.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I wouldn't really say therapy but just more of an edgier way of saying that 'I have an uncontrollable urge for violence' lol.

Although yeah, tbh, I'm not feeling this final arc either. I think it would've been better if TR had finished after Tenjiku or rather even the Bonten timeline with Mikey protecting everyone from the shadows would've been better. But I suppose I'll wait till the end and then judge.
Well when you have a urge for violence that is not good so a therapist might be good to talk about these urges and find a way to release them in a non violent way. So I maintain that therapy is the way to go.

Honestly them falling off the building hand in hand would have been the perfect end for me. I still don't get why Takemitchy threw away everyone's best end for Mikey's sake. And now with Draken dead I don't see how Mikey will ever be not depressed. So this arc has no use now. The "he needs to stare at the sky after losing" idea...okay and once he's seen it then what ? I don't know where this is going.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I m sure she can't win against that crazy South guy
Let's have some faith 😭 What was the point of saving her if she doesn't beat anyone ?

Takeomi had awakened my daddy kink but he's actually such an awful brother. I'm taking my kink and love back. :oh

Kakucho please don't do this, I know you won't die since you were in Bonten but there is no need for you to get trashed by Mikey.

Takemichi doing nothing but gawk as always.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Those eyes and aura, this girl is on 🔥!

Yeah and I agree with Tatsumaki, Senju's presence here is the difference from the previous timeline(she died before the fight), where Mikey (presumably) one kicked each of those guys. Plus, she hid her true strength because Takeomi's getting greedy.

Also, Takeomi really said let the 3 of us handle this :nah, my dude the only work you've been doing is stressing your vocal cords and consuming oxygen.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
chap 229 out

oh wow that Senju's greatness :awe

I m sure she can't win against that crazy South guy, but still that was great to see, :zomg
I think she can win against South but I think something tragic will immediately follow. And whatever horrible thing follows will likely involve that psycho Sanzu

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

This was actually a pretty good chapter imo.

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice, more depth to Takeomi. I hope he takes care of Sanzu.

There were so many parallels this chap. The Senju-Mikey one, they have to fight, and Takemitchy can be her meatshield. Wakui, please put South down for good, he's not adding anything interesting.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
In hindsight I’m upset with myself for not foreseeing that Mikey was going to end up beating. I really wanted Senju to beat him. I almost forgot the point of this is that Mikey is a psychopath

And as usual, *insert necessary Draken died for this comment here*

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Welp. Here goes my Senju must have survived for a reason theory. Cause South will be out of commission soon and with what we just seen there's no way she can beat Mikey.
If Draken died for nothing I'm gonna be pissed. If the strongest female of the series is useless I'm gonna be pisser-ed. If Takemichi's presence does nothing I'll be pissest-ed.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chap 233

From Vivo to Muerto. My boy has become an empty cold-blooded murderer :emocat, and that flashback of him saying the line to Takemitchy, hurt. We all expected this after Draken died, but it's brutal seeing it unfold.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
So in killing South, Mikey is no longer redeemable right? Which means Draken really did die for nothing. This really is all because no one put Mikey in therapy after his brother died.

To Takamitchy’s credit this time he did take action.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok yeah, I’ve lost the plot at this point so I need a reminder. What is the goal here? As I recall we were trying to “save” Mikey, how exactly are we going to do that? He just beat a guy to death with his bare hands.

We can’t just end the arc with him being friends with everybody again. This arc can only really end with Mikey dead or Mikey in prison and neither of those options would make this arc satisfying or worthwhile (especially with the fact that Draken died).

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I feel like we could use a good meme:

He was isekaied. Next season we will have "villain is isekaied into the body of a cute heroine" anime.
Ok yeah, I’ve lost the plot at this point so I need a reminder. What is the goal here? As I recall we were trying to “save” Mikey, how exactly are we going to do that? He just beat a guy to death with his bare hands.

We can’t just end the arc with him being friends with everybody again. This arc can only really end with Mikey dead or Mikey in prison and neither of those options would make this arc satisfying or worthwhile (especially with the fact that Draken died).
I agree. There's no way to save him anymore. That's why I thought Take might find a way to go back in time again but then his new power wouldn't make sense. Unless senju will be the trigger, since the only thing his new power succeeded at was saving Senju.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
None of this would happen if Shinichiro was still alive smh.