Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 518 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 518 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Chapter translated

someone please pin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since we finally have all the names of the FH I will try with the little information we have to say which Greek gods they belong to.
I'll take the list of Olympians without including Hades.

-For simplicity I will say Zahard represents Zeus
-Eduan is Dionysus I think it's confirmed
-Yeon Hana could be Hestia (virgin goddess who represents the sacred fire) or Aphrodite (I think it says somewhere that she is the most beautiful)
Gustang: Hermes god of messengers and thieves, it is gustang who announces the change and he steals zahard
Bloodmadder: maybe Ares in "the" mythology no one likes Ares and he is put aside as well as being the weakest of the olympians could also apply to Hephaestus but with the name Bloodmadder I lean towards Ares
Ha yurin : no idea maybe athena
Troymerai: artemis for the animal connection
Blossom: no idea maybe demeter with the Enne story
Arie Hon: maybe Apollo with the fact that he is considered above the other Greek gods by being the "most Greek of gods" or Poseidon because he is n2 after zeus
Ari han: I'm not even trying
Tperrie: same
V: same
Arlene: same
Hera also loved her husband who had eyes for everyone else

Z loved only Arlene …..

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Maschenny would molest double months ignition Yuri.
Stop putting thoughts in my head :heh

Neither Kallavan nor double months Yuri are comparable to Maschenny, so I don't see your point.
Well I don't know about attacks since we haven't seen much of hers, but I know Kallavan's defense >>> Mas.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

JH was got sore knuckles when he punched Kallavan, but none of that happened when he punched Mas

salo14419

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Panama
Cinera is just trying to find ways to bent the reality of Tower of God to fit the narrative that Maschenny could beat Zahard if she wanted to but that ain't fun for her.
Her data form never fought seriously against Zahard because she never goes seriously even when she claims to do so if you need proof, she never fought a weakling like Jinsung seriously either.
100% fact.

Did I mention she is a baby dragon?
That is the overall quality of the arguments.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Stop putting thoughts in my head :heh
Yeah, I'm like she'd molest a double-WHAT Yuri?

{Looks for a work safe gif from Requiem for a Dream to illustrate my immediate thought}

{Finds none}

Man, when Maschenny is not the main topic, it's Cinera you guys talked about. Both Maschenny and Cinera are living in your head rent free.
Don't for Ran. SIU hypes him up and he hasn't been around in forever. And yet here we are, reading about how cool Ran is in the 518 spoiler thread.

Although Ran is only a placeholder for more Mas discussion really, being in the same family and all.

Dead? You'll see cineras replies very soon.
I'm certain the responses get constructed in Word or something and then we get a cut-paste dump all at once. Hehe

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
That blogpost image of Maschenny and the 8th son makes so much more sense now!!! @Cinera loved using it for his defense that Maschenny is stronger than the 8th son but nope turns out he’s really that small!!! That might of been a preview for and upcoming match up?!

I’m hoping SIU keeps continues to keep the focus on the HRs

Last edited:

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Yuri is more shotacon no? Already smitten with Baam in the first encounter, so much so willing to get in serious trouble to help Baam. Then she keeps searching for the seemingly dead Baam for years. Also willing to buy Baam out from Name Hunt station, I wonder what would happen if Yuri has Baam's name for herself ...

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri's name being.... yuri doesn't even help matters lol.

:yuri
She's from a strong, don't-need-a-man, matriarchal clan.

All I'm saying is there's a reason she's not interested in Urek.

Yuri is more shotacon no? Already smitten with Baam in the first encounter, so much so willing to get in serious trouble to help Baam. Then she keeps searching for the seemingly dead Baam for years. Also willing to buy Baam out from Name Hunt station, I wonder what would happen if Yuri has Baam's name for herself ...
She's more into Baam like women feel about puppies. Baam's cute to her and that's about it. Younger brother stuff.

Baam doesn't get her wet at all. Baam doesn't get ANY tower ladies hot and bothered.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
In the immortal words of his majesty - White I, she's been captivated by the poisonous honey...
Baam could have some succubus/incubus blood in him, automatically charming people unconsciously. Or maybe his mother put a spell on him that basically manipulates others into helping him, dunno.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
She's from a strong, don't-need-a-man, matriarchal clan.

All I'm saying is there's a reason she's not interested in Urek.

She's more into Baam like women feel about puppies. Baam's cute to her and that's about it. Younger brother stuff.

Baam doesn't get her wet at all. Baam doesn't get ANY tower ladies hot and bothered.
Actually now I think about it, has there been any real romantic love depicted in TOG that didn't have a dire / death outcome? Vee and Alene, Anak (mother of little lizard) and her lover.

Perhaps the Manwah is just not romance oriented and never will be until near the end and Bam is all grown and bags a dish? I kinda favor Yuri as the final queen for Bam. Naschenny is just too crazy.

Anyhow I hope the story moves quickly to the Bam fight part and doesn't take a long detour with the Dog boys. Erm, by now Kallavan is just a pathetic foil in my eyes.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually now I think about it, has there been any real romantic love depicted in TOG that didn't have a dire / death outcome? Vee and Alene, Anak (mother of little lizard) and her lover.

Perhaps the Manwah is just not romance oriented and never will be until near the end and Bam is all grown and bags a dish? I kinda favor Yuri as the final queen for Bam. Naschenny is just too crazy.

Anyhow I hope the story moves quickly to the Bam fight part and doesn't take a long detour with the Dog boys.
SIU is chronically lonely I'd bet.

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Anyhow I hope the story moves quickly to the Bam fight part and doesn't take a long detour with the Dog boys.
Don't think so. I saw a few theories/comments even before that love might be cursed in the tower because of the pattern and Zahard's history with love :mono:mono:mono. I think the Tower itself also doesn't really encourage the most healthy of relationships atleast, conventionally, or maintaining them, due to its dog-eat-dog world and lack of morality. Some other examples are
  1. Cha/Dowon- One of them gets sealed. Cha goes batshit insane and kills people iirc and gets himself sealed.
  2. Roen/Daniel- Roen sacrifices herself. Daniel makes a deal with the one Roen tried to seal/the perpetrator to try and get her back to life.
  3. Yura parents- Relationship doesn't seem to be approved because the dude was cursed.
  4. Jinsung/Unknown lady- Lady gets sold off iirc. Jinsung annihilates a branch family and is unable to save the woman.
  5. Goseng/Horyang- I dunno if this is exactly confirmed but they seem atleast mutual? Goseng stops climbing for a while to be beside a comatosed Horyang
  6. Arkraptor and wife- If I recall he was separated from his daughter and wife by the family of his wife who was probably from a notable family. Dadraptor is unfortunately dead without seeing them again.
  7. Gustang and Eurasia- don't know if they were in a very loving relationship but this one ended up horribly after their daughter was sealed off. Gustang was partly responsible for proposing the princess selection program idea to Zahard.
  8. Whatever Yama's/Doom's parents went into.
Even the great family leaders are ambiguous. Ari Han/Yurin Ha atleast had children but their current relationship is unknown. Yeon Hana has some thing with forming a contract to not feel anything towards the opposite sex according to the wiki. Eduan is a womanizer etc etc.

I personally can't see Bam forming romantic relationships since he looks...very uninterested with the advances or attention he gets from others. It could be possible in the end...having a love interest right now would just be another leverage against him and I'm still unsure if he has conviction enough to stay with those he wants to protect.

Last edited:

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Agreed,season 1 and 2 baam is momma boy but imo s3 baam has potential to make ladies wet considering yuri-sama said he will grow handsome in future.