Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 518 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 518 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Chapter translated

someone please pin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since we finally have all the names of the FH I will try with the little information we have to say which Greek gods they belong to.
I'll take the list of Olympians without including Hades.

-For simplicity I will say Zahard represents Zeus
-Eduan is Dionysus I think it's confirmed
-Yeon Hana could be Hestia (virgin goddess who represents the sacred fire) or Aphrodite (I think it says somewhere that she is the most beautiful)
Gustang: Hermes god of messengers and thieves, it is gustang who announces the change and he steals zahard
Bloodmadder: maybe Ares in "the" mythology no one likes Ares and he is put aside as well as being the weakest of the olympians could also apply to Hephaestus but with the name Bloodmadder I lean towards Ares
Ha yurin : no idea maybe athena
Troymerai: artemis for the animal connection
Blossom: no idea maybe demeter with the Enne story
Arie Hon: maybe Apollo with the fact that he is considered above the other Greek gods by being the "most Greek of gods" or Poseidon because he is n2 after zeus
Ari han: I'm not even trying
Tperrie: same
V: same
Arlene: same
Hera also loved her husband who had eyes for everyone else

Z loved only Arlene …..

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
They sent Yasurach to Cha's wall too.
And didn’t care if he succeeded!

Unfortunately I bought into the Yas hype but he’s clearly a nobody! Instead of beefing up the 5th squadron LPB FH would rather make a new squadron and have Koon Po Bidau Ryb lead them!!! That says it all right there!

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
cha is stronger than her.
8th son show more insterest and kill him
The request to seal dowon it was simple because she was a war hero from one of flower reing and the stronger warrior of the land of the peach and blossom

cha didn't have that political influence.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol how did politics affect anything here? Cha still continued to rampage, HG members joined FUG! RoZA feared Dowon and used her people, nation to force her to submit to being sealed lol!!!

RoZA don’t fear or give a FCK about Cha lol??? And don’t use the incompetent 5th squadron as a defense lol!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

to be fair once Hatz subdued Kendrick’s charm technique Sola and few of those beast could have easily taken care of Kendrick FACTS!!!

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh no not again plz I don’t want this debate for 3+ days straight

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Well let's change topic then, got nothing on this chapter though. What about next chapter, what are you people expecting?

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
I expect Cha to show how he is superior to Dowon
But what if Dowon catches feelings for the bad boy, the slayer Karaka?

Mascheny to beg the clearly superior Ha Jinsung so that he complies with her plan
Clearly Mas is pretending to beg to backstab Jinsung again. Ha family being thick skull get owned again by the cunning Khun family.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
IDK is cha is that strong or no
But he didnt show any fear for this CC levels players
Lol how did politics affect anything here? Cha still continued to rampage, HG members joined FUG! RoZA feared Dowon and used her people, nation to force her to submit to being sealed lol!!!

RoZA don’t fear or give a FCK about Cha lol??? And don’t use the incompetent 5th squadron as a defense lol!

to be fair once Hatz subdued Kendrick’s charm technique Sola and few of those beast could have easily taken care of Kendrick FACTS!!!
it was Dowon country that was surrounded by roza no cha country bro obviously Dowon their Hero is that one to be sealed not cha re-read please
Emotional boy

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Unfortunately I bought into the Yas hype but he’s clearly a nobody! Instead of beefing up the 5th squadron LPB FH would rather make a new squadron and have Koon Po Bidau Ryb lead them!!! That says it all right there!
Yas' relationship with Traumerai is very different from what outsiders think, it's already clear that Yas hates him and that FH doesn't trust him.

Seeing you guys talking about this story again, something came to mind, why seal Dowon?

Regardless of who is stronger, we all know that at that point in the war, the rebels would never win, so why seal the warriors? It was just about destroying everything, Zahard was never a kind person anyway.

Plus, Sly's questioning is interesting, but if Cha proves stronger than Dowon, why seal her and not him?

Yes, I'm coming back with Dowon's family theory having relationships with the Eurasia family.

All kidding aside, the sealed rankers seem to have more to do with "political" issues than strength, because in the end, to this day, there's no reason why their realms couldn't have been annihilated.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard wants to be the king of the tower, I assume he wouldn't want to rule an empty kingdom. I think he sorta bluffed annihilating the kingdom if the kingdom's hero doesn't agree to be sealed. He would probably destroy at least one kingdom that refused to serve as an example, but Dowon's kingdom capitulated before and Dowon accepted.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Zahard wants to be the king of the tower, I assume he wouldn't want to rule an empty kingdom. I think he sorta bluffed annihilating the kingdom if the kingdom's hero doesn't agree to be sealed. He would probably destroy at least one kingdom that refused to serve as an example, but Dowon's kingdom capitulated before and Dowon accepted.
A kingdom in the vast tower would make no difference.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
A kingdom in the vast tower would make no difference.
Clearly Zahard is in the mind of go big or go home, he preferably wants the tower's inhabitant to submit to him. He wasn't satisfied to be a king of some floor but the whole tower after all.

IRC when he was young he wanted to unite people, going on genocide isn't exactly going to achieve that (yes, he did genocide and curse an entire people but that's likely a last resort thing to do).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao this political nonsense! Jahad did not need any political gain, he’s the almighty power lol!!! They went after Dowon because she was strongest and the true leader of HG period!

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Lmao this political nonsense! Jahad did not need any political gain, he’s the almighty power lol!!! They went after Dowon because she was strongest and the true leader of HG period!
Cha was supposed to be the leader, but wiki say Dowon and Cha are both co-leader. Dunno what's so exceptional about Dowon anyway, she doesn't look any more special than Cha.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Clearly Zahard is in the mind of go big or go home, he preferably wants the tower's inhabitant to submit to him. He wasn't satisfied to be a king of some floor but the whole tower after all.

IRC when he was young he wanted to unite people, going on genocide isn't exactly going to achieve that (yes, he did genocide and curse an entire people but that's likely a last resort thing to do).
Zahard killed a baby because he had an elbow pain, a kingdom for him would be nothing.

So why keep the kingdom? Why seal Dowon and not kill her?

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard killed a baby because he had an elbow pain, a kingdom for him would be nothing.
The baby in question is from a woman he loved, made with another man that is not him. Not excusing his action, but the baby and any other kingdom in his "territory" that he wants to rule over are two different thing.

At the time, it was to keep the kingdom in peace. Had their hero been killed, it could create some lingering unrest. The fact the kingdom and the hero accepted, the people wasn't given a reason to fight back. And so that's another kingdom for Zahard to rule over.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Too formidable, FHs didn’t want to lose another DD

Cha was supposed to be the leader, but wiki say Dowon and Cha are both co-leader. Dunno what's so exceptional about Dowon anyway, she doesn't look any more special than Cha.
Lol, HG fell apart as soon as Dowon left to be sealed! What is soo special about Cha???

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I never thought about that but I still refuse to believe he’s stronger! We do know that HG fell apart after Dowon was sealed!
SIU has made him out to be inferior story wise. RoZA wanted Dowon to be sealed, sent Kallavan to retrieve Dowon! Dowon is who the RoZA values!!!

Baam needs true Wave Controller for a teacher! And needs someone to show him how to defend properly! Dowon and Kallavan fit those specs perfectly
They sent down a Kallavan who had his one arm sealed for dowon
on the other hand they sent down a yasratcha who has no restrictions or whatever.
Kallavan might be better in 1v1 than yas, but he ain't doing shit againist yasratcha while he has one arm sealed.

Plus even in 8th son's flashback, we see who was stronger between dowon and cha,cha was the captain and dowon was vice-captain. Dowon was able to stop the attack of 8th son on the other hand cha was able to punch 8th son which made him hurt.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
And didn’t care if he succeeded!

Yas may be weaker than kal, but at that time he was higher in rank than kal. To any uninformed observer, sending a cc to deal with someone would be more significant than sending a solider.

Also the reason they cared about kallvans result was because of his failure at the last station. The results of the mission determined if he would get his position back.

cha didn't have that political influence
More like hostage weakness.

If I remember correctly, Dowon agreed to sealing because they threatened to wipe off her people.

Cha probably didn't have anything to be threatened except for maybe hidden grove members

Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh no not again plz I don’t want this debate for 3+ days straight

Dowon was able to stop the attack of 8th son on the other hand cha was able to punch 8th son which made him hurt.
I mean, yeah, this.

Cha bopped that giant-ass snek on the head and sent it into the ground like it was nothing. No fear, no concern. And the snek seemed WAY more interested in what it saw as bigger prey. Stronger, and more difficult for it to go about attacking. While it had no problem overwhelming Dowon plus woolRak and the other guy (name escapes me).

Cha later bathed in the blood of 'countless' Zahard rankers and wasn't stopped until he stopped himself.

A single kamehameha shut Yas down. Yas, who per SIU's shitty blog should be equal to his CC peers.

Plus, hints that Cha is the 'first' something something. You know that's significant in the tower, being the first of whatever bullshit lineage he ends up being.