Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 266 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Prince of Darkness

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What about the bride though?
Yeah... forgot about that one haha
Those panels could have been saying "JE-RI-CHO" 😅😅

I'm just having a hard time seeing Sin being Lancelot.

If he is truly Lancelot, that would mean he doesn't know he's one of the KoA and I find it weird that Meliodas would give that kind of mission to a kid like him all alone

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah... forgot about that one haha
Those panels could have been saying "JE-RI-CHO" 😅😅

I'm just having a hard time seeing Sin being Lancelot.

If he is truly Lancelot, that would mean he doesn't know he's one of the KoA and I find it weird that Meliodas would give that kind of mission to a kid like him all alone
I can see Meliodas giving instructions to kids like this. Especially one who wants to be important. Didn't he do that to Gil?

What do you think about Sin being one of King and Diane's kids?

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Nascien has an active role in fight against this knight. If there is one knight of choas for eachmember of the MC team, then Sin's identity may get revealed in a fight against Pellegarde as someone theorized a week ago.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
I can see Meliodas giving instructions to kids like this. Especially one who wants to be important. Didn't he do that to Gil?
Yes but that wouldn't make alot of sense... if Meliodas knows the Prophecy of the Knights of Apocalypse and where to find them (like in Percy's case), that would mean he knows Lancelot is one of them and let me go all alone fully knowing that he's one of the targets of Arthur and he's Chaos Knights... I find it too reckless and dangerous. And why send Lancelot when he had Tristan right there.

Unless he send Tristan to find the other Knight...

And no, he trained Gil but didn't gave him missions... but I guess that could be because he wasn't around when he was a teenager.

Idk... I don't think he is

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Elgin didn't last long, which isn't that surprising since there are multiple enemies to be dealt with this time around. The MVPs of this fight were Nasiens and Donny, so I suppose Anne, Percy and perhaps Sin will get to shine in the upcoming fights. Anne chided Elgin for hitting a girl, so perhaps she will have to face the female knight in a duel to spare the boys the shame of having to beat up a woman. The effects of the Cernunnos' horn seemed like a potential ace in the hole, so I'm a bit surprised that it was utilized this early on in the battle. The usual pattern in shounen is that the same trick isn't going to work again, which means the gang could be in trouble now.

For some reason I had the impression that Nasiens' magic was only about neutralizing poison, infusing his weapons with poison or creating clouds of poison gas to attack enemies with, which seemed a bit limited. The ability to also buff himself to a significant degree opens up some interesting possibilities. If he can use different buffs to boost his strength, defense, speed, reaction time and so on, then he's got a very organic way of growing stronger over time as his arsenal of alchemical ingredients expands. Perhaps the right combination of magical effects could eventually even allow a normal human like him to match demons and goddesses in power. And all of this is not even taking into account his ability to effectively copy the effects of certain other magic abilities. I guess in that sense he's kind of like a mage who can learn all kinds of different spells for different situations. There might be some limitations to his magic in terms of how many effects he can combine or how long the effects last, but I don't know if that's really necessary seeing how Nakaba was fine with keeping someone as broken as Merlin as part of the main cast.

Also, does the Fountain of Youth still exist in some form? If Nasiens could get his hands on that, he could potentially produce a limitless amount of the elixir of life or at the very least become one of the best healers in the series.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Nascien has an active role in fight against this knight. If there is one knight of choas for eachmember of the MC team, then Sin's identity may get revealed in a fight against Pellegarde as someone theorized a week ago.
Oh please not my boy Belgard 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That knight's magic was quite OP ngl like completely negating the durability and Strength but the weakness is equally bad since you can negate this ability by simply having far higher strength and endurance

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

but would he take away Lancelot like that from ban and elaine and put on risky missions like this where arthur is involved..would he do that to his best friend who lost this child for like years?

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
This is kind of off topic but can anyone hook me up with a link of the sketch Nakaba made for Danafor's destruction? It was specifically made for the anime ig and was adapted in it as well.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nasien is certainly the saving grace of the series for me when they get actual focus.

And yeah, no idea what Nakaba is leaning towards with Nasien. They are either big-time gay or Nakaba is going to reveal that they've been a girl this entire time.

Nakaba really took the wind out of the sails of this new group of antagonists with how quickly this dude was taken out. Then again, we saw that one lady member of the group get "killed" only to be fine later on. So maybe they have someone on their side that can revive their teammates.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I always thought Nasiens was male but with this chapter I am starting to have doubts. To begin with, I don't find that he looks androgynous. He has a "King face" like Sariel, plus they said he was a boy when they found him. But in this chapter Elgin talks about him having a pretty face and there is Anne's line. It's not like he has been portrayed as particularly beautiful too. I don't remember similar moments in NNT. I don't know, maybe Nakaba is teasing people because of the fan questions.

To be honest, even Gowther doesn't look androgynous to me excepted on a few panels. And apparently Jericho was supposed to look androgynous before the reveal but she clearly was female to me.

If Nasiens is really female then he must have an interesting backstory. I thought about it again because of this chapter and he along with Percival have the most mysterious past. There's not much to say about Donny and Anne's but we don't even know how or why Nasiens got in this forest.

The only reason I could see a female hiding her gender in this scenario would be because it made things easier when he was travelling for medicine, potion etc?

Yes but that wouldn't make alot of sense... if Meliodas knows the Prophecy of the Knights of Apocalypse and where to find them (like in Percy's case), that would mean he knows Lancelot is one of them and let me go all alone fully knowing that he's one of the targets of Arthur and he's Chaos Knights... I find it too reckless and dangerous. And why send Lancelot when he had Tristan right there.

Unless he send Tristan to find the other Knight...

And no, he trained Gil but didn't gave him missions... but I guess that could be because he wasn't around when he was a teenager.

Idk... I don't think he is
They got more details about the prophecy only recently TBH. Maybe that's just me but I always assume that parents are more reluctant to send their own children in these scenarios for various reasons(overprotectiveness, lack of trust because they know them more, one parent is against it, conflicts between them etc.) I don't see Meliodas being overprotective but the second option is more likely IMO. Ban himself didn't want his son to grow up too fast because he wants to spend more time with him.
When Tristan is supposed to have a dark past even though his conditions are perfect on paper anything can happen :catshrug.

but would he take away Lancelot like that from ban and elaine and put on risky missions like this where arthur is involved..would he do that to his best friend who lost this child for like years?
I actually think he could depending on the situation... Not without remorse of course.

To be clear I don't believe for sure that Sin is Lancelot. That's why I asked before if he had appeared on a spine of the volumes released because he seems to be promoted more as a mascot. I think he being King and Diane's son is more likely.

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I always thought Nasiens was male but with this chapter I am starting to have doubts. To begin with, I don't find that he looks androgynous. He has a "King face" like Sariel, plus they said he was a boy when they found him. But in this chapter Elgin talks about him having a pretty face and there is Anne's line. It's not like he has been portrayed as particularly beautiful too. I don't remember similar moments in NNT. I don't know, maybe Nakaba is teasing people because of the fan questions.

To be honest, even Gowther doesn't look androgynous to me excepted on a few panels. And apparently Jericho was supposed to look androgynous before the reveal but she clearly was female to me.

If Nasiens is really female then he must have an interesting backstory. I thought about it again because of this chapter and he along with Percival have the most mysterious past. There's not much to say about Donny and Anne's but we don't even know how or why Nasiens got in this forest.

The only reason I could see a female hiding her gender in this scenario would be because it made things easier when he was travelling for medicine, potion etc?
I also always had found Nakaba’s androgynous characters, not androgynous enough…? Like they always look like some gender, maybe less obvious than everyone else, but not enough to make me question my eyes.
There was that one time while Sariel possessed body of that girl that looked like boy, but that’s all.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I still stand by “gay Nasiens” theory.

Let’s make that one a poll 🤣
If Nakaba is a proponent of Percival ≡ Peredur theories, which actually seems to be the case here, then inclusion of Anne makes the situation identical to Nanatsu no Taizai.

Nakaba changed Merlin's gender and made her love the protagonist alongside Elizabeth.

There is a chance that Angharad of Mabinogion and a gay/female Nascien from Nakaba's own imagination both have feelings for Percival, but I believe Anne's chance to win Percy's love is higher. Afterall, Nakaba tries to be faithful to the Arthurian legends in many cases.

Last edited:

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m confused as to why everyone wants nasiens to be a girl so badly like where does that get you? If he does turn out to be one which I highly doubt because there’s no reason to hide his gender for one thing and two Dolores and ordo have known nasiens since he was a baby why would they call him a boy if he wasn’t one. They aren’t dumb they know what gender he is they took care of him since he was born basically. The only thing y’all get out of nasiens being a girl is being right and that’s it lol at least with like Lance being sin you get something out of it

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If Nakaba is a proponent of Percival ≡ Peredur theories, which actually seems to be the case here, then inclusion of Anne makes the situation identical to Nanatsu no Taizai.

Nakaba changed Merlin's gender and made her love the protagonist alongside Elizabeth.

There is a chance that Angharad of Mabinogion and a gay/female Nascien from Nakaba's own imagination both have feelings for Percival, but I believe Anne's chance to win Percy's love is higher. Afterall, Nakaba tries to be faithful to the Arthurian legends in many cases.
Percival x Anne is very obvious.

I’m confused as to why everyone wants nasiens to be a girl so badly like where does that get you? If he does turn out to be one which I highly doubt because there’s no reason to hide his gender for one thing and two Dolores and ordo have known nasiens since he was a baby why would they call him a boy if he wasn’t one. They aren’t dumb they know what gender he is they took care of him since he was born basically. The only thing y’all get out of nasiens being a girl is being right and that’s it lol at least with like Lance being sin you get something out of it
Personally I don't care and before this chapter I always said he was male. But when you suddenly get lines like "How dare you hit a girl, right Nasiens?" and "I will hit your pretty face". It's hard not to have doubts. Now I think he might be female.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Percival x Anne is very obvious.

Personally I don't care and before this chapter I always said he was male. But when you suddenly get lines like "How dare you hit a girl, right Nasiens?" and "I will hit your pretty face". It's hard not to have doubts. Now I think he might be female.
but they didn't make any sort of comments on Nascien's body when he was turned young..even Ardd only mentioned Anne who'l get angry...if nasciens is really hiding..i think we wouldve gotten some sort of implication there...i think the line anne uses here is just that she understands hes more of a gentlemen than any othe rest of members

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Such a true statement :verily, and it's so natural imo. If you don't want to be right, why should you bother analyzing and theorizing in the first place lol?

I'm OK with Nascien being male or female, straight or gay, lover of friend, etc. As long as he has an interesting plot, I'm OK with him regardless of the details.

However, Nascien being a female would be a nice joke by its own considering his role in the Arthurian legends outside of 4KotA. I'd love to see Nakaba doing that tbh