Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 525 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 525 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)

Last edited:

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I'm certain Holan will be associated with an animal though.

For instance WGW(IDOW) is obviously associated with spiders. Consider her son even.

We haven't seen much of either to be fair. Mayer has basically just punched a couple of times. I highly doubt that's the limit of his powers or anesthetics.
Yeah, I don't think it makes sense to do that is nerf yourself for no reason
In that case, I want Holan's Shinneuh to be a Koala.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I wonder how Pudidy will fight? Is he going to throw some eggs from the sack that will break and something will come out of there? if SIU put Pudidy and Holan together against Jinsung it's because he can with the two somehow, maybe Pudidy doesn't fight hand to hand already Holan is a mystery, but I think Jinsung is beyond the capabilities he has for being Ha family, body reinforcement, martial arts, will also feature special techniques and experience

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder how Pudidy will fight? Is he going to throw some eggs from the sack that will break and something will come out of there? if SIU put Pudidy and Holan together against Jinsung it's because he can with the two somehow, maybe Pudidy doesn't fight hand to hand already Holan is a mystery, but I think Jinsung is beyond the capabilities he has for being Ha family, body reinforcement, martial arts, will also feature special techniques and experience
Holan is obviously a flasher.

You know what happens when he whips open his trench coat.

livewire

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Jinsung not looking down on Hollan (who looks impassive, that's usually the trope of being OP) and on Pudidy, I wonder if it's him being humbled down by his defeat or he knows the two before him are enemies he can't afford to screw around.

The sentient being who is locked in 2 layer prison (inside the suspendium and sealed by a spell), also in a territory where the FH/main force of a Great Family can instantly teleport to, that's kind overkill. What kind of being that would require that much of precaution?
You know what it is bro is you favorite argue haha
But we saw the rage before the mas stabbed
And a kallavan scared
Is the perspective maybe some of us just dont want to accepted what you said is fact
but thats what i saw and then a shinsu flow control in both of them. Let stop here lets see what happens
In my opinion HJ is quite up to the task, and after this is all over, He and Bam will be reunited. In the grand scheme Maschenny (and Eduan I am more convinced ) took a chance. They used HJ as the incentive for Bam to go and do whatever they needed him to do ( and we will soon find out what it is). Bam's reward and is that he gets Jinsung back.

I am wondering though, If one of Maschenny's targets (in the fishbowl) in this fracas does have something to do with Jahad, then why is Jahad not acting? Also surely his Fate seeing ability should have predicted this, or perhaps that ability is nullfied wherever Bam becomes involved?

I also wonder how Maschenny can come out of this unscathed/tarnished more so in the eyes of Jahad and to a lesser degree Traumeiri. Traumeiri seemed unconcerned when he was told Maschenny brought Bam to the area (if I am recalling correctly).
I look at it this way. Jinsung Ha took over 2 years break (imprisoned I know) and has homework overdue that needs to be finished, and that homework happens to be Pudidy (Owl) and Hollan for some reason.

He lost the fight to Kallavan for many reasons but won the war? battle? (Stalled for enough time to help Baam and friends escape despite everything that transpired in the Last Station).

I don't think SIU will make HJ lose again for plot purposes and also, HJ has got to prove once again why he deserves the reputation he has. Even if it's Owl and Hollan there. Jinsung knows Owl for some reason, and I speculate that Jinsung is older than Owl, so that means in my opinion, Jinsung holds a couple of things to his advantage right now:

- Plot due to the story progressing the way it is right now with Baam and friends in the Suspendium and all.
- Experience since he is old and capable.
- Most children from the 10 Great Families in my opinion happen to have an inflated ego or are over confident at times. That might be used to Jinsung's advantage since these guys might underestimate him.
- I reallly think SIU sent the 2nd strongest Branch Leader (Pudidy - Owl) and the new generation Hollan (High Ranker) and kept Perseus by Traumerei's side on purpose. I think Perseus (Horse) is the strongest Branch Leader right now in the Nest. With that said, there should be a minor differece in strength between Perseus, Owl and Hollan. Hence, SIU sending Owl and Hollan instead of Perseus and Owl for example.
- Kallavan (don't like his overzealous behaviour when to comes to Jahad and all) is unique as a fighter. I dare say that Kallavan might be right now the 2nd strongest fighter after Traumerei (LPB Family Head) at the NEST battlefield in this arc. If not, then only Perseus might be able to stand up to Kallavan (Kallachad). Might. I doubt it for some reason.
- As far as I can remember, Jinsung doesn't care about the 10 Great Families the same way he would care about his students or people that he mentored and so on. So, there is no excuse for him to hold back against Owl and Hollan and for him to lose.

Last edited:

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Actually Cinera, you are only looking at one trait from Data Maschenny, whereas there were two traits demonstraited by her:

When we first met her, The very first thing Data Maschnney did was to rail at Asensio for keeping Khun Eduan waiting. Before we saw her Warrior Maiden aspect, we were first introduced to her fierce enforcer of her father's wishes.

Both are her traits. If you re-read you will be sure to see That Khun Eduan, Maschenny, and Asensio have been hatching a centuries long plot.
Data Maschenny served Khun Eduan, but there's no indication that she did so out of loyalty instead of:
  • She thought Eduan gave her the best chance to fight Zahard.
  • She had nothing better to do.

So far, High Ranker Maschenny has shown zero indication of serving Eduan.

Furthermore, their interactions as Data is not that relevant to their High Ranker selves:
  • Eduan is several tens of thousands of years old.
  • Maschenny is several thousand years old.
  • Asensio is at most, a few thousand years old.

The age gap means that it was impossible for their Regular versions to cooperate.

The idea that because Maschenny has a literal child was a servant to her father, High Ranker Maschenny would also serve her father is pretty silly. Like there's literally no indication that Maschenny serves anyone but herself.

Asensio is just a Maschenny simp. Even on the Hidden Floor, his first loyalty was to Maschenny not Eduan.

Adult Maschenny and Eduan would have some kind of relationship, but we have no idea what on earth it is. And so far, there is zero indication of Eduan's hand in all this.

Grace12025

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I thinks that Holan will go after Baam on his own, while Pudidy will be holding Jinsung back. They wouldn't want to make their family head wait longer than necessary.
Also, fighting the leader of LPB hatchlings would be a good test for Baam's newfound power

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Whatever the outcome of this fight, it will indicate that the regent of the LPB family no diff Jinsung

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
oh damn.. this is a weirdly packed chapter.

I suppose the big nugget here is YHS... I don't think he is necessarily a bloodmadder but him being a piece of sorts that would help the bloodmadder head attain immortality is a pretty big deal. more than enough to get bloodmadder to show up. I wonder if the reason bloodmadder didn't get immortality is that he took and failed a test... or rather, the test has been going on for quite a while. lore wise YHS is a gigantic deal if this is true since he can break what is basically a curse on the bloodmadder. YHS is the key for a new power and bloodline to rise in the tower.

So jinsung is back for now... it kinda looks like jinsung should be outside his weight class here. On the other hand in TOG there is a sort of video game like logic to combat... Maybe jinsung's skillset is adequate to dealing with those guys but in turn he was simply hard countered by kallavan.

Madelin

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
You know what it is bro is you favorite argue haha
But we saw the rage before the mas stabbed
And a kallavan scared
Is the perspective maybe some of us just dont want to accepted what you said is fact
but thats what i saw and then a shinsu flow control in both of them. Let stop here lets see what happens
Agreed, seems we're the very few that share this sentiment. Using unbreakable reverse flow only t the end, not following up the ultimate skill et cetera.

Really brought me back to the argument of Priscilla Vs Theressa in Claymore. The debate lasted throughout the entirety of the manga, damn.

Whatever the outcome is for the following chap, hope the opposing side that got proven wrong wouldn't cry and scream bad writing.

:)

livewire

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I really want to know whats in the suspendium, if memory serves the frozen waterfall belongs to lpb and they loaned it to zahad....and zahad needed to seal enne and the colourless december i wonder which it is.
But there is nothing to suggest that Enne Zahard or Enne Jahad and the Colourless December is sealed there? It's true that Jahad uses it as a storeroom now to hold on to things he wants inside the Floating Stone or Frozen Waterfall aka the Suspendium Stone, which is what Maschenny is after right now but having Enne there would be too convienient and too sudden considering that we still have the upcoming Princess Arc after the Nest battle is over.

SIU made it look like a cursed treasure chest in this chapter for some reason.

Last edited:

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jinsung not looking down on Hollan (who looks impassive, that's usually the trope of being OP) and on Pudidy, I wonder if it's him being humbled down by his defeat or he knows the two before him are enemies he can't afford to screw around.

The sentient being who is locked in 2 layer prison (inside the suspendium and sealed by a spell), also in a territory where the FH/main force of a Great Family can instantly teleport to, that's kind overkill. What kind of being that would require that much of precaution?
I was thinking the daughter of Two FH ranked above a number of FH....but my second guess is the Unidecember or some Anima of LPBs
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In my opinion HJ is quite up to the task, and after this is all over, He and Bam will be reunited. In the grand scheme Maschenny (and Eduan I am more convinced ) took a chance. They used HJ as the incentive for Bam to go and do whatever they needed him to do ( and we will soon find out what it is). Bam's reward and is that he gets Jinsung back.

I am wondering though, If one of Maschenny's targets (in the fishbowl) in this fracas does have something to do with Jahad, then why is Jahad not acting? Also surely his Fate seeing ability should have predicted this, or perhaps that ability is nullfied wherever Bam becomes involved?

I also wonder how Maschenny can come out of this unscathed/tarnished more so in the eyes of Jahad and to a lesser degree Traumeiri. Traumeiri seemed unconcerned when he was told Maschenny brought Bam to the area (if I am recalling correctly).
If Maschenny starts to get worried, she can just go get "captured" by Baam

The Lefav model
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Isnt Arlens last name grace? how would Luslec be V and a native ones son then?
Son of V, takes the name of his step-mother who fought the war till the bitter end with him. She could also easily have been his mentor

There was a fairly popular theory running around that arlene had one son with v and another with Zahad

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Papa Jinsung about to have Lo Po Bia ass for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I think him and Kallachad teaming up is a good possibility but as soon as they family head starts moving it’s over. Tho the family head seems lazy and will most likely underestimate Baam which will let him escape the nest. My 2 cents.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
But there is nothing to suggest that Enne Zahard or Enne Jahad and the Colourless December is sealed there? It's true that Jahad uses it as a storeroom now to hold on to things he wants inside the Floating Stone or Frozen Waterfall aka the Suspendium Stone, which is what Maschenny is after right now but having Enne there would be too convienient and too sudden considering that we still have the upcoming Princess Arc after the Nest battle is over.

SIU made it look like a cursed treasure chest in this chapter for some reason.
counter point, if Enne is the main love interest. Baam needs to get on with it sooner or later

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hell nah , we don't want to add another one of these fake god swimming in they blood .
Judging by the level of security and complexity of the seal, whoever it may be is SUPER strong! 1st generation slayer!

livewire

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
oh damn.. this is a weirdly packed chapter.

I suppose the big nugget here is YHS... I don't think he is necessarily a bloodmadder but him being a piece of sorts that would help the bloodmadder head attain immortality is a pretty big deal. more than enough to get bloodmadder to show up. I wonder if the reason bloodmadder didn't get immortality is that he took and failed a test... or rather, the test has been going on for quite a while. lore wise YHS is a gigantic deal if this is true since he can break what is basically a curse on the bloodmadder. YHS is the key for a new power and bloodline to rise in the tower.

So jinsung is back for now... it kinda looks like jinsung should be outside his weight class here. On the other hand in TOG there is a sort of video game like logic to combat... Maybe jinsung's skillset is adequate to dealing with those guys but in turn he was simply hard countered by kallavan.
The YHS part got me as well. I knew that YHS is special, but to this extent. YHS is definitely an interesting character that SIU needs to delve on later in the series. But refresh my memory here? It been a while. Why is it that many of you guys area associating YHS with Bloodmadder? Is it because of SIU's notes, epilogue or blog posts back in Season 1 when SIU mentioned that YHS and his past?

PS: Just read the Godai blog post about Bloodmadder. But I'm a little surprised that SIU is maintaining that story line active since SIU has been known to modify or make some things changeable to the story in comparison to the notes he wrote in the blog posts.

While it's interesting that YHS would be even mention that to the LPB FH, what more interesting that the LPB FH responded to it and that he considers Bloodmadder to be his friend???? I'm still not convince that Bloodmadder is LPB FH friend just yet. But then again.....I can't imagine the LPB FH's friend being anybody else except maybe Tu Perie and Yeon, but that's too much of a stretch considering what I mentioned above.

Last edited:

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
The YHS part got me as well. I knew that YHS is special, but to this extent. YHS is definitely an interesting character that SIU needs to delve on later in the series. But refresh my memory here? It been a while. Why is it that many of you guys area associating YHS with Bloodmadder? Is it because of SIU's notes, epilogue or blog posts back in Season 1 when SIU mentioned that YHS?

PS: Just read the Godai blog post about Bloodmadder. But I'm a little surprised that SIU is maintaining that story line active since SIU has been known to modify or make some things changeable to the story in comparison to the notes he wrote in the blog posts.
Could mean it’s important to the end game or a key part of the story. George RR Martin plants seeds all over his story just to pick up a thread that eventually works the best. Writers be writing man.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lore around the OG13 is pretty much the pillars of the canon. This isn't a question of 'who did Yama travel with on Baylord Road?'

So, we have no reason to believe he would or has any reason to just change the trajectory of the biggest players in the story just because he's changed points here or there around the periphery.

At some point we have to just trust the established old lore unless he retconns it.