Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 525 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 525 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)

Last edited:

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Something is odd

the only person with the power to merge the two circles is Baam

the only person who knows how to merge the circles is White, or more precisely Vincente. Given Vincente was the brains 🧠 of the operation, Hoaquin might not have known.

so someone needed White and Baam to meet, White to lose control and have the spell altered enough to allow Vincente to dominate. And then for both of them to free the trapped entity

I’m sorry, that’s far above Maschenny’s ability to plot. There is a far bigger player in the shadows here
I think the whole spell thing is merely a coincidence. I would guess that White likely would have known about how to counter it as that is what trapped him in the train. However, it now appears Vincente is the brains and was likely who created White even though Hoaquin was the lead personality of white.

As far as Maschenny knows, Baam can get out of the crystal which is why she chose him to go in. The better question is before the first wall, how would Maschenny know this? My only guess is that her plan had many tiers and she tasked Baam with what she thought she could get out of him. I also don't think this is Maschenny's plan by Eduan's.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
ok? What does that have to do with anything?
If Karaka wants to look for Baam, very good chance he’d run into Jinsung
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think the whole spell thing is merely a coincidence. I would guess that White likely would have known about how to counter it as that is what trapped him in the train. However, it now appears Vincente is the brains and was likely who created White even though Hoaquin was the lead personality of white.

As far as Maschenny knows, Baam can get out of the crystal which is why she chose him to go in. The better question is before the first wall, how would Maschenny know this? My only guess is that her plan had many tiers and she tasked Baam with what she thought she could get out of him. I also don't think this is Maschenny's plan by Eduan's.
If Maschenny only sent Baam he would have failed the mission.

I don’t really believe in coincidence in this story

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

How does vicente creating white makes sense? As you mention, white was exclusively hoaquin. And from white's past we know that he tricked his siblings to join in on the spell. They were never meant to lead the main body, the spell they used was simply hoaquin's. White being pretty knowledgeable of spells is also a stablished fact. The spell that created the white body was hoaquin's and we saw him create spells at the floor of death. The more recent development in this sense was that vicente was also working on using spells to become stronger though this doesn't yet change the meaning of anything we have seen from white prior. I would guess that if white really wanted to he could as easily take back the main body since it's still his spell... Until vicente secures his position as the main one through overwritting white's spell or obtaining some power perhaps.

No idea. She was probably just banking on bam making it past the first wall. It doesn't seem like she had any plans to ensure bam would reach her. We don't know how big a priority it is for her for bam to get whatever is sealed within the suspendium or even jinsung ha in general.

If Karaka wants to look for Baam, very good chance he’d run into Jinsung
My post was about how karaka would reach jinsung though, not bam. We don't know if karaka would have any interest in reaching bam currently. His primary goal to begin with was to save jinsung. Though he now probably sees bam as a sort of little brother...

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Maschenny doesn't even know what's inside the suspendium. So either one of her ally asked her to retrieve what's inside, or it's Eduan who's ordering her. But as Jinsung got impressed by her (it's not explained why, but as she was seen often to talk to him, she probably confided some of her plans and they impressed him), I'm more on the former camp.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
How does vicente creating white makes sense? As you mention, white was exclusively hoaquin. And from white's past we know that he tricked his siblings to join in on the spell. They were never meant to lead the main body, the spell they used was simply hoaquin's. White being pretty knowledgeable of spells is also a stablished fact. The spell that created the white body was hoaquin's and we saw him create spells at the floor of death. The more recent development in this sense was that vicente was also working on using spells to become stronger though this doesn't yet change the meaning of anything we have seen from white prior. I would guess that if white really wanted to he could as easily take back the main body since it's still his spell... Until vicente secures his position as the main one through overwritting white's spell or obtaining some power perhaps.
That was the early story. However, when Vincente told his version, he was the one who learned of the spell and sought out Hoaquin for using the spell he learned in the book. See: (https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-97/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=515)

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Hey karaka really love JH it was a father for him someone who really care for him.

he was jealous for baam but he accepted master decision at the end.

Is only right if karaka joined him to fight these two LPB clowns. I don’t think even the toxic boyz club would say no to this.

karaka fight like JH if we want him to go up in level he has to see master going out full.

Maschenny just bet on baam to do this because he’s a irregular they witness some irregular’s miracle by him in this war but dont think Mas doesn’t have a route to escape safely even with the family head here in case baam can’t escape the suspendium in time.
Well the time is not running inside the suspendium anyway.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That was the early story. However, when Vincente told his version, he was the one who learned of the spell and sought out Hoaquin for using the spell he learned in the book. See: (https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-97/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=515)
That was not vicente narrating, that was white. And regardless, the implication there is that they both learned spells. And it doesn't change that the current spell white has is of his own creation, not vicente's.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Something is odd

the only person with the power to merge the two circles is Baam

the only person who knows how to merge the circles is White, or more precisely Vincente. Given Vincente was the brains 🧠 of the operation, Hoaquin might not have known.

so someone needed White and Baam to meet, White to lose control and have the spell altered enough to allow Vincente to dominate. And then for both of them to free the trapped entity

I’m sorry, that’s far above Maschenny’s ability to plot. There is a far bigger player in the shadows here

Jinsung is close to Baam, or as close as anyone is.
Mascheny herself is riding the waves of Tower's fate. She undoubtedly uses the services of White Dwarfs to predict how to act. No matter how smart one is, there's no neglecting a future seeing ally. Repellista's butler likely gave Mascheny this path to follow. She and Bam and Vicente are merely the ones able to follow it.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Mascheny herself is riding the waves of Tower's fate. She undoubtedly uses the services of White Dwarfs to predict how to act. No matter how smart one is, there's no neglecting a future seeing ally. Repellista's butler likely gave Mascheny this path to follow. She and Bam and Vicente are merely the ones able to follow it.
All Zahard princess who achieve ranker get a guide, also silver dwarves seems better at seeing the immediate future rather than see something in the far future.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I will go further into my prediction: the thing inside the seal is another 13 month series. A LPB princess turned into a weapon. Mascheny's plan is all about "retrieving a 13 month from FUG and getting to keep it", becoming the first and only princess to hold 3 13 months at same time.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I will go further into my prediction: the thing inside the seal is another 13 month series. A LPB princess turned into a weapon. Mascheny's plan is all about "retrieving a 13 month from FUG and getting to keep it", becoming the first and only princess to hold 3 13 months at same time.
Welp, some time ago I proposed the theory that zahard threw in there the rainbow undecimber... Though what threw me of here is the need of a seal within the impregnable, unescapable storage room. Add to that the undecimber is an inventory type thing which presumably means it's offensive capacity shouldn't be amazing. Unless its a reel inventory that is ready to go nuts... but even then, what could it do on its own? The only 13 month series that would make sense to seal would be the colorless december. As we know that it was sealed when enne was sealed. And the lore isn't specific about where it was sealed (or it could be depending on the translation I suppose). It still sounds like overkill but throwing the weapon within an impregnable, unescapable fortress and then sealing it could make sense in this case. It' also be something mascheny would want and it'd make sense that it would be immediately attracted to bam.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Enne is sealed with her weapon.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Enne is sealed with her weapon.
After this Enne Zahard was sealed in an unknown place, and Colorless December was also sealed, because it was in reckless state like Enne Zahard.
Both were sealed, but it doesn't say explicitly if they are sealed in together, in the same place.

Enne was sealed young too, 482 at the time she was sealed, yet she was so strong to stand above so many high rankers. Hyped for her.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It seems she was really interested in marry zahard.
She was so shocked when found out the truth.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
That was not vicente narrating, that was white. And regardless, the implication there is that they both learned spells. And it doesn't change that the current spell white has is of his own creation, not vicente's.
Yes, but he seems unsure if Vincente planned it. And Vincente is the one who stole the spell book and brought it to him