Round of 16 - Aldoron vs. Gildarts vs. Zeref | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Round of 16 Aldoron vs. Gildarts vs. Zeref

Who wins?

• Aldoron (God Seed Aldoron)

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Gildarts Clive

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Zeref Dragneel

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Voting Rules:
  • This Battle is a 1 vs 1 vs 1.
  • You may vote for one character in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Voting and Discussion ends: August 14th, 2022

CharactersInfo and limitations
AldoronIn God Seed Aldoron form. Has abilities of all God Seeds
Gildarts Clive
Zeref DragneelImmortality is invalid

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Aldoron God Seed if he is 100%. The highly weakened one could match Dragon Force Natsu (before purgatory). So I can see him too fast and too strong, even for Gildarts. Zeleph, without his immortality, is the weak link here for me.

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
but what about the nature of Gildart's Crush which crushes easily every target especially the likes of woods and Zeref's black magic which Wolfen feared?

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Base zeref should be comparable to the aldoron that woke up. I think base zeref should be low DG tier as he can do serious damage to a nerfed aldoron.... Aldo was nerfed when he woke up probably around 50% . If Aldo is full power he's going to fuck both of them. Base zeref is far stronger than august and Eileen so he should handle gildarts mid-diff

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
but what about the nature of Gildart's Crush which crushes easily every target especially the likes of woods and Zeref's black magic which Wolfen feared?
It seems that Gildarts crush is not that effective against Aldoron, while nerfed Zeref’s magic was causing damage to Aldoron and would kill him eventually.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Aldo seed wins

Even nerfed human Acno tier is far above Zeref.

As for Gildarts, we don't know, I'll just be safe and say he loses.
If he is as strong as Suzaku or Kirin (full power), I can see him giving Aldo seed a good fight, but still ultimately lose

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Aldo seed wins

Even nerfed human Acno tier is far above Zeref.

As for Gildarts, we don't know, I'll just be safe and say he loses.
If he is as strong as Suzaku or Kirin (full power), I can see him giving Aldo seed a good fight, but still ultimately lose
Human Acno was not nerfed, nerfed Zeref was hurting Aldoron’s main body.

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Timestop+Deathwave GG

Only hope for Aldo is a speedblitz

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Aldoron wins here. The only way I see Zeref and Gildarts actually pushing him is if they team up, and even then it's a win for the DG, low-mid diff at most if he's serious, assuming this is the nerfed Aldoron that fought Natsu.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Human Acno was not nerfed, nerfed Zeref was hurting Aldoron’s main body.
I meant Aldo seed is human Acno tier. Hence nerfed Aldo seed is nerfed human Acno tier

Zeref was hurting Aldo because of his death curse hax. It activates only if Zeref feels genuine love/care towards someone.
Unless Zeref has some brainwashing magic which makes him love Aldo, this isn't helping him here

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I meant Aldo seed is human Acno tier. Hence nerfed Aldo seed is nerfed human Acno tier

Zeref was hurting Aldo because of his death curse hax. It activates only if Zeref feels genuine love/care towards someone.
Unless Zeref has some brainwashing magic which makes him love Aldo, this isn't helping him here
Aldo seed said he is as strong as his dragon form, so he would be Acno Dragon form strong. Wolf seed said that Aldo was being damaged, which is more Than just hax. Not so, as when he declared that he doesn care about life at the end of GMG arc, the death magic still activated.

Dimitri1220

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
If this is base Zeref, then Aldoron wins low difficulty because he's far stronger + immortality is invalid here. If it's FH Zeref, then he kills Aldoron because the wood dragon would have no way of countering FH. Gildarts stands no chance.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If this is base Zeref, then Aldoron wins low difficulty because he's far stronger + immortality is invalid here. If it's FH Zeref, then he kills Aldoron because the wood dragon would have no way of countering FH. Gildarts stands no chance.
How is immortality invalid? And nerfed Zeref was damaging/killing Aldo at his normal strength.

Kiki

S-Slave
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
FH is banned
How is immortality invalid? And nerfed Zeref was damaging/killing Aldo at his normal strength.
Read the OP

Jhonatas Fernandes

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Is Ankhseram Black Magic in Zeref's arsenal of magic or not? If yes, he just needs to think about how precious is life to kill Aldoron. Gildarts can endure a time breaking this curse, I think, but he would fail to it too.

Anime VORTEX

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Zeref win this one for me

Dimitri1220

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Is Ankhseram Black Magic in Zeref's arsenal of magic or not? If yes, he just needs to think about how precious is life to kill Aldoron. Gildarts can endure a time breaking this curse, I think, but he would fail to it too.
It is, but Aldoron has a big enough stat advantage to blitz and one shot him before he uses any of his magic. Normally immortality would save Zeref, but its not allowed.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Full power Aldo blitzs and one shots. If it's the Aldo that just woke up he loses. Base zeref>>weakened aldoron. Anyways gildarts getting fucked in this fight