Where to find talented mangaka? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Where to find talented mangaka?

Defenderx2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
(Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. On that same note, does anyone know where a message like this would be more appropriately posted? Like a digitalwebbing.com or penciljack.com for manga artists?)

I am an unpublished writer looking for a talented artist to draw a manga series.

With one developed series currently at a standstill, I'm exploring my options in producing other comics series', among them a hero story intended for a teenage boy audience. A gritty, fighting art style would be most suited for the themes presented. B&W art duties, full inking if possible. Those interested, please send me a PM here at MangaHelpers.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
This isn't a bad place to post your inquiry at all.

You might also want to post a similar thread in Artists' Studio to be thorough.

I'm an artist actually and I might possibly be interested, depending on your script.

EDIT: Just so everybody knows - I've accepted a proposal by somebody else to do an one-shot for the next month or so, and likely will concentrate on that for the time being. Thanks though.

Samedi-mai

Reaction score
Country
United States
well, a good place to find mangaka artist would be DA! ^u^ I'm an artist but I'm not certain what type of story you have in mind...you see, I'm sort of picky...;A; Forgive me for that. I do know other friends in DA who are also excellent artists but they don't really go at doing manga! just commissions. ^u^; Besides that fact, we're sort of a tiny bit busy with college...*sigh* ;_;

HalcyonWay

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I am actually looking to create a manga publishing company in Australia and throughout the western world.

I have writers and roughly 3 scripts ready and completed, however need people who are able to draw, if anyone is interested in a job as a mangaka contact me via email and link me to some of your work.

water.droplet@hotmail.com

:)

zzigg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
who is interested in a mangaka contact me ..

xsouhail_and1@hotmail.com
of course if the name is good enough i may get interested.

this is a simple example of how i draw characters....

.this is just some free time drawings
and sorry this is all i could find in my hard drive..i don't put a lot of my work in the computer.

Last edited:

OctoKong

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm also am looking for a talented mangaka, to bring life to my script.

Thank you.

mugenx

Reaction score
Country
United States
i am talented mangaka u can email me at mugenx30@gmail.com i can provide links and sample work to those that are interested

YuiChikako

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I am pretty good but I may not be as good as others. I'm working on my own but if you want me to create a character for you, hit me up in PMs

mina san

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Hi i am a young mangaka

I wanna Japanese mangaka 2 help me with my problems :^_^
So i need him on Facebook ..
:) can you help me guys to find one :-_-

MangaWriter

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I am looking for an mangaka
(i am a manga writer)

Ulquiorra73

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
well, a good place to find mangaka artist would be DA! ^u^ I'm an artist but I'm not certain what type of story you have in mind...you see, I'm sort of picky...;A; Forgive me for that. I do know other friends in DA who are also excellent artists but they don't really go at doing manga! just commissions. ^u^; Besides that fact, we're sort of a tiny bit busy with college...*sigh* ;_;
Im looking for any type of Manga artist (even if you cant draw) to design just one of my manga characters before i publish my manga/novel.
(Also I will add credit of the Manga Artist)

Contact details via facebook:

1. Hiroka Kazaia - temporarily suspicious by fb for having a manga character as display photo

2. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017769904877 - current fb account

grymsketch

Reaction score
Country
Canada
(Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. On that same note, does anyone know where a message like this would be more appropriately posted? Like a digitalwebbing.com or penciljack.com for manga artists?)

I am an unpublished writer looking for a talented artist to draw a manga series.

With one developed series currently at a standstill, I'm exploring my options in producing other comics series', among them a hero story intended for a teenage boy audience. A gritty, fighting art style would be most suited for the themes presented. B&W art duties, full inking if possible. Those interested, please send me a PM here at MangaHelpers.

!!