Special - Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
List of Special chaptersOneshot - HERE
16.5 Nothing is Wasted - HERE
25.5 Gaiden: Bandit Ban - HERE
41.5 Geera: Justice of a Young Girl - HERE
50.1 Fairy Tail X Nanatsu no Taizai - HERE
66.1 Side Chapter/ His Place - HERE
73.1 The Fairy King Who Never Came - HERE
78.5 A Moment That Seemed To Last Forever - HERE
81.1 Side Chapter/ World of Love - HERE
96.1 A Dangerous Errand - HERE
98.1 Partner- HERE
112.1 Vampires of Edinburgh - Part 1 - HERE
115.1 Vampires of Edinburgh - Part 2 - HERE
119.1 Vampires of Edinburgh - Part 3 - HERE
118.1 Harlequin And Helbram - HERE
121.005 - Extra Stories 1 - HERE
126.1 The Young Girl Sees a Dream That Was Never Meant To Be - HERE
126.2 The Young Girl Sees a Dream That Was Never Meant To Be - HERE
127.005 - Extra Stories 2 - HERE
145.5 The Naked Heart - HERE
184.5 Sins On Vacation - HERE

http://www.mangamint.com/nanatsu-no-taizai-121005
Check the link above for the latest special chapter from the manga.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samui

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Re: Nanatsu no Taizai Specials- 66.1 Side Chapter/ His Place

Hilarious chapter!

I love Nakaba's humor, it works so well. My favorite along with Oda's and Arakawa's.

Meliodas popping his head out of the sheets all of the sudden saying "and mine too!" was expected, but funny nonetheless. King was so embarassed by him peeping at sleeping Diane he didn't notice Ban was dreaming of a naked Elaine, lol. I wonder where Merlin and Escanor are going to sleep once they reunite (although... Merlin is already there
)

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

(although... Merlin is already there
)
Don't you dare bring that blasphemy in here :arf

I really, REALLY hope Gowther has these moments in the future. Especially if he happens to fight Threader in the future :derp

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Imagining Ban dreaming about Elaine like that is kinda disturbing.

I really, REALLY hope Gowther has these moments in the future. Especially if he happens to fight Threader in the future :derp
Definitely.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Really enjoyed the humour in this special chapter; particularly Gowther and Meliodas popping up from under the sheets. That look in his eyes was hilarious. I didn't expect Gowther to begin acting like that in the end. From the series, we know his curiosity about humans, but to have complete dialogues of plays with himself topped it for me.

Shout out to Ban talking in his sleep about Elaine. :XD We really need more scenes like this.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Imagining Ban dreaming about Elaine like that is kinda disturbing.

Definitely.
Maybe, like king, she has a alternate "grown up" form? Still, it does not seem like the two of them actually ever had the time to get to such stuff lol. I do wonder though, does it make sense ban can get drunk? Isn't he supposed to have unnatural stamina and recovery? Kinda seems like alcohol poisoning is one of the things he should be immune to. I wonder if he is just pretending in order to avoid doing more work...

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Lmao all of the side chapters are pretty entertaining but this one probably was my favorite. Meliodas is such a fool :p

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Any thoughts on the one shot? To be honest I like it more than the actual first chapter of the manga, I would have loved to see how that chapter would have played out. To me meliodas makes more sense as a character in the one shot than in the actual manga and elizabeth seems to be somewhat more interesting. I mean, she was willing to stab herself just to prove to a potential stranger her determination. It seems like we got the wrong first chapter to be honest.

Nico Brown

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah I did like the oneshot too but Im not sure which I prefer. There are certain parts from both I wish we could just mash together to get the best chapter. For example I like Elizabeth more in the oneshot but I also prefer the actual manga Meliodas. He seemed a bit too clean cut, mannered, and responsible for the guy supposed to be the sin of Wrath. In the oneshot it'd probably be better if he was sin of Pride instead. But thats not to say I didnt enjoy him like that but I simply prefer the pervy Meliodas lol. And the fact that I like Hawk and he wasn't anywhere in the oneshot.

So Id keep Elizabeth(oneshot) but thats about it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 74 Spoiler Thread

Nakaba really needs to explain how works interspecies relationships. No matter how you look at it and regardless of her age, Diane is clearly a child on the pic.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Its a bit weird that diane would appear on king's side story though. Isn't king's side story supposed to happen 700 years ago? I guess she could be that old but it would be a little weird. Is it possible that is a flashback from the actual chapter?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

source: Mangabird

I guess this too, relates to the side-story chapter of King.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

i didn't get the spoilers though :(

so maybe Helbram starts killing humans and maybe he even targeted Diane's Giant race and King inserted false memories that he was the one killing humans because he has authority for being King of Fairies he can just say that the humans are killing fairies for their wings and trespass in their realm

also i think that is why King erased Diane's memories of him so that Diane will not hate him

Hamy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Well the new spoilers clarify one thing, namely that King and Diane are indeed very old despite their appearances. That said given that King knew Diane, and considering his position, I am guessing Diane may have been from a high ranking position among the Giant tribe.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

It is weird that diane and king go all that way back... I never actually considered she could be that old... I though she might age differently considering her appearance has not changed in 16 years since the order of the sins was formed however I never expected she could be hundreds of years old. Which is weird because if she was with king it implies that even at a young age she was not with other giants... Or maybe she just went to play with king while living with the giants? Weird stuff....

I guess I can't help but wonder about the age of the sins in the end. Meliodas says the war is 3000 years old if he has been fighting it from the start then it means he is at least that old. We have a pretty good idea of what the deal with king and diane is although king could easily well older than the flashback would suggest. Ban is easy as he is a regular human who stopped aging.... He should be about 40. Gowther does not appear to be human in the least so he could have virtually any age. I guess that leaves merlin and escanor....

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

^They must have all long lifespans. And I thought I'd see them grow older while Ban would stay the same, they are all old hags in fact... Merlin and Escanor are certainly not normal.

I am waiting for the confirmation that Elizabeth is a Godess now, nobody is human in their team.

Last edited:

Samui

Reaction score
Country
Israel

Shouldn't we get a regular chapter as well in addition to the gaiden?

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Nakaba really knows to how make these gaidens so touching. That was sweet.

Anyhow, it also sheds some light and even more mystery on Meliodas' character. Considering that we know King left the Fairy Kingdom 700 years ago, it means that his 1000-year-long sentence wasn't fully realized and that he was imprisoned only for the past 200 years.

I thought why would Helbram work for Hendericksen, then I realized that he probably wants to unleash the Demon Clan upon humanity as revenge.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Can this thread title be changed into Ch.73.5: The Fairy King Who Never Came and a new spoiler thread be made for chapter 74?

Topic related:
The background story is nice. So Helbram's situation is clearer now and I can somewhat understand him. How would you feel if your friends would be killed. Eventually Helbram and Harlequin are somewhat similar. They are the cause of the consequences they could not cope with.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 73.1: The Fairy King Who Never Came (King Gaiden)

Cool, definitely a good chapter. I am still iffy about the timeline though. How long ago was king captured? Based on the elaine bit I guess helbram did leave the fairy kingdom 700 years ago. If helbram spent 500 years killing people then it means king was captured 200 years ago or so... Which does not seem to quite add up. Will king's sin as sloth be remembered by humans for 200 years? Its a bit weird IMO. On the other hand a lot of time must have passed from that moment if diane grew up, she had spent more than a few human lives as a child.

I guess diane did eventually find other giants? I can't imagine her not ever meeting anyone like her. I am kinda hoping she gets her memory back soon.

My guess is that helbram was saved from death by someone who wanted him to release the demons. With the fairy kingdom gone and his friends dead it stands to reason that releasing the giants is of no consequence to him. The demons would destroy the forest however the people he cared about were already long gone. Why did helbram think king was dead though?

Another interesting bit is the one about the forest inhabitants. It would seem like the forest was crowded with forest critters however when ban got there elaine was alone. Why? What happened to everyone? Did they also go to see the human world? Or perhaps they went back to the fairy kingdom and diane was forced to stay behind to look out for the great tree?