Info - The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

djimbey

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Re: [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh

people, please tell me the name of manhwa, that on the right side?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi so managed to check this out for you.

It is called.
TREASURE HUNTER Manhwa

트레져헌터

Released: Author(s): Artist(s): Genre(s):
2009 Hogyun Hogyun Action, Adventure, Comedy, Shounen
Read Treasure Hunter OnlineRead Treasure Hunter Manga Online
Kim Jinho and Heo Chundo are trying to find ways to spend their lazy summer days. Suddenly, two women appear before them with a job proposition for them. Details? None, except that they will be "treasure hunting." With nothing better to do--and no other choice available to them--they are forced to accept. And so begins their journey of exploration, adventure, gags, dungeons, magic items, and guardian beasts.

Hope that helps.

AngelicFire1324

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, this is my first post on here.
I'm looking for a specific manga or manhua or manhwa. I'm not sure which type it is.
But the story plot is about the female population on earth and every female starts to die off. The story starts out with young girls dying, pregnant women who are having girl babies dying. The main character is a 16 year old girl who finds her life kind of boring, I'm pretty sure she doesn't like school and she becomes the only one who isn't effected by this disaster. They freeze her and then like 60-100 years past and they wake her up.
She wakes up to a male only world and she has to dress up as a man, so that the male population wont 'attack' her. She kind of falls in love with the scientist who wakes her up, but then she moves out into the school dorm, where she is placed with this guy, she doesn't like him at first, who (I can't remember which type he is) either helps her out but is a jerk, delinquent type or is a quiet loner type.
It was 'on going' the last time I read it.
Thank you for any suggestions.

AngelicFire1324

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found it.
Here is it, if anyone else wishes to read it.
GIRL (HWANG MI RI) Manhwa By Hwang Mi-ri

Avarentus

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
hi i've been looking for i-dont-know-what-its manga/manhua/manhwa. but i can hardly remember the prologue/chap 1. i think its about a demon king daughter running away from home. and the last lead that i can remember is the chapter is full of colour. i'm really sorry that i cant give much more specific information but i really need help because its been stuck in my head for awhile and its seems i cant get away from it (already 3 week) help..... really...

thobie

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hi, i'm looking for a manga/manhwa/manhua that have this kind of characteristics
1. The MC died and reincarnated/summoned/reborn to the other world while still having his memories intact or, the MC goes back in time before he died after fighting the demon king/enemies and having their memories intact
2. The settings of the world is fantasy world, dungeon and dragons like in games
3. OP MC (duh, ofc)

for example the manga/manhwa/manhua ;
- Tales of Demons and Gods
- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
- Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!
- Tsuyokute New Saga
- DEATH MARCH KARA HAJIMARU ISEKAI KYOUSOUKYOKU

Thank you for the helpp!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, i'm looking for a manga/manhwa/manhua that have this kind of characteristics
1. The MC died and reincarnated/summoned/reborn to the other world while still having his memories intact or, the MC goes back in time before he died after fighting the demon king/enemies and having their memories intact
2. The settings of the world is fantasy world, dungeon and dragons like in games
3. OP MC (duh, ofc)

for example the manga/manhwa/manhua ;
- Tales of Demons and Gods
- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
- Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!
- Tsuyokute New Saga
- DEATH MARCH KARA HAJIMARU ISEKAI KYOUSOUKYOKU

Thank you for the helpp!
There is a lot in the genre especially if don't mind reading webnovel translations. In terms of comics I'd say take a look at.

- Soul Land
- Battle through the Heavens (Though he's not reincarnated in this it's kind of similar)
- Re:Monster (Though it's a bit dark)

Those are the popular series you may want to check out.

The best stuff in that genre though, I'd say, are the translated webnovels out there from both Japan and China (which is where literally all of those comics came from originally). So if you don't mind reading in pure novel form there are a ton of great series to choose from. You can also pick the subgenre you want.

Long Live Summons, Otherworldly Evil Monarch, and Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu (which starts a bit slow but gets really good) are all more comedic versions of the OP reincarnation protagonist stories.

Then there are slightly darker versions like Kuro no Maou and Great Demon King. Which are also quite good.

There are also the more conventional versions like Sovereign of the Three Realms, Transcending the Nine Heavens, and Against the Gods.

--------------------------------------------

So there is a lot out there to chose from. The novel updates pages have genre tags and reviews for each that can at least give you an idea what to expect from each too.

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Something that has always allured me to a series is where the MC starts off a weakling, but then due to certain circumstances, they grow, and change. Becoming darker and stronger. Series like Tokyo Ghoul and Tower of God. @Jammin Do you have any suggestions?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Something that has always allured me to a series is where the MC starts off a weakling, but then due to certain circumstances, they grow, and change. Becoming darker and stronger. Series like Tokyo Ghoul and Tower of God. @Jammin Do you have any suggestions?
Hmm. So you want something where the protagonist starts out weak and then shifts to being strong with a mildly dark flavor.

I can think of a couple options that might be in that ball park. The series that come to mind are...

Kuro no Maou (Translated Japanese novel)

It's one of those person transported into another world stories except much darker than most. Where the protagonist is transported over and then subjected to experiments. Nice gradual buildup of the main character here who is just an all around good guy who gets trapped in crappy situations on after the other. The plot is also pretty good though very unusual. The main hook is the very entertaining Yandere harem. He's like a magnet for sociopaths. Pretty much every girl that falls for him is a Yandere. Every single one. So they are super nice and act like angels to him but straight up murder people who trouble him in the background. It's a pretty fun read.

Great Demon King (Translated Chinese novel)

This is one of those Chinese reincarnated with your memories intact stories. Where the protagonist is transported into the body of a slave serving in what is essentially Hogwarts for necromancers. As you can imagine he quickly rises to be a superbadass necromancer and dark wizard. The main hero is also not nearly has antihero-esque as he may sound. He's generally a fairly good guy.

Overlord (Translated Japanese novel, manga, and anime)

This is one of those MMO becomes reality series. The twist being that the main character is the lonely and mildly insecure guild leader of villain/monster role playing guild. Which results in a lower management office guy stuck in the skeletal form of his Lich game avatar and in charge of a now sentient group of evil custom NPCs his guild mates created who practically worship him as a god; all of whom find themselves in a new world. The downside here is that the growth is more character-centric than strength. As he is OP as hell right from the start. But you'll find a lot of character growth in this. Both from the MC, as he tries to figure out what to do, and the various NPC's, as they slowly adapt to being self aware.

There are a lot of versions of this. I would order them Novel > Anime > Manga. So I would suggest checking out an episode of the anime by Madhouse and if you like that at all it go pick up the Official Yen Press version of the novel. That's the best version IMO.

Jeevan

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hello,

I read a manhua similar to three episode hero.
It is also about a Manhua artist transfer to the world he created by his own pen.
It should have about 20+ chapters.
Last chapter I read is about him being in a contest(groom search contest) to get a spiritual fruit.

Thank you,

Jeevan

GOOMOONRYONG

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know anything about Marchen or Mujang translations? I know Marchen hasn't been translated in over a year but I was wondering if there is a site that is doing it that I am not aware of. Also sorry if this is the wrong section to post this

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been waiting on Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales too. No sign of activity.

Same for Mujang but Game of Edited Manga has had some translator issues. So it could just be on the back burner for now.

Both series kind of had the same problem. They took a hiatus and while the series came back the Edited Mangas didn't. Marchen took about 10 months off and Mujang took like 3-4. Same thing happened to Trinity Wonder after it's 3 month hiatus.:(

I could see Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales making it to Line Webtoon at some point since it's a Naver series. But Mujang is Daum, who don't have any English distribution that I'm aware of, so Edited Manga is the only hope for that series.

GOOMOONRYONG

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been waiting on Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales too. No sign of activity.

Same for Mujang but Game of Edited Manga has had some translator issues. So it could just be on the back burner for now.

Both series kind of had the same problem. They took a hiatus and while the series came back the Edited Mangas didn't. Marchen took about 10 months off and Mujang took like 3-4. Same thing happened to Trinity Wonder after it's 3 month hiatus.:(

I could see Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales making it to Line Webtoon at some point since it's a Naver series. But Mujang is Daum, who don't have any English distribution that I'm aware of, so Edited Manga is the only hope for that series.
I've looked at Marchen on Naver since they are up to 110 I believe but I obviously have no idea the specifics of what is going on story wise. I was just wondering since I figured those were the issues thank you for clearing that up. If the authors keep up with the releases that might not be such a bad thing, I remember finding Mujang and reading 80 chapters in a row was pretty amazing. I just really enjoyed those series and it is a shame they aren't being translate. I need to find some new series to fill the void. Currently I am reading Moonlight scultpor, TOG, White epic, scholars reincarnation, red storm. Most of those series have translation issues and Red Storm seems to be on break every other month.

Looks like the universe heard us Jammin, new chapter of Mujang is up on GOS.

Last edited:

Nexsus

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Guys im in a bit of a dilemma, About a year or so ago I was reading a Chinese manhua I believe. I stopped reading it because I got caught up and switched phones. I compete forgot what it was called. All I can remember is that it s about a boy who was weak suddenly was able to interact with an ancient earth mage who had died from a battle in the first chapter. She takes him on as a disciple and teaches him sculpting, martial arts, and earth magic.

Frederica

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yo can someone tell me if this manhua had an English translation? It's titled "总裁的契约情人" I used Google translate and it translates to "President's contract lover" and I still got nothing when I looked it up. I just found this manhua when a slideshow video of the chapters showed up in my recommendations when I logged on to my YouTube account.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
yo can someone tell me if this manhua had an English translation? It's titled "总裁的契约情人" I used Google translate and it translates to "President's contract lover" and I still got nothing when I looked it up. I just found this manhua when a slideshow video of the chapters showed up in my recommendations when I logged on to my YouTube account.
I don't think so. Of if it is I can't find any sign of it. Sorry.

Tanya.s

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Can anybody help me find the name of this manwha or where i can read this manwha that translated. The story about a secretary who escape from her boss(husband) for 2 year during her pregnancy.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I recently read a Manhwa(I forgot it's name) where the MC's father tricks him into a school for future clan leaders,where he is placed in a class of dangerous girls and one by one every girl becomes interested in him

It's a relatively new series, probably @Jammin recommended it to someone.Can anyone tell it's name?