Games - Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
He had a very bad draw I think cause he always summoned a taunt minion during his turn (5 consecutively IIRC) + life taps but I managed to get rid of them and control the board. He summoned his first Grim Patron on his 2nd to last turn before I won. LMAO.

---------- Post added September 25, 2015 at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was September 22, 2015 at 01:02 AM ----------

:feelsbadman

:feelsgoodman

:babyrage

Last edited:
Reactions: GB

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
faust whats ur favourite class?

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I don't really have a favorite class atm. My decks are still 90% basic cards.

My hero levels atm:

Machi-tan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've got to get back into the game. I stopped playing around gnomes expansion, and recently saw that it got released for tablets and phones and etc. As a result a ton of people are picking it up... so i might get back into it. How's the 'meta' of things looking. I remember when i used to rank, it was all about rush/aggro rouge/warrior.

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I've got to get back into the game. I stopped playing around gnomes expansion, and recently saw that it got released for tablets and phones and etc. As a result a ton of people are picking it up... so i might get back into it. How's the 'meta' of things looking. I remember when i used to rank, it was all about rush/aggro rouge/warrior.
Grim Patron Warriors everywhere. And Rogues are weaker now.

What's your bnet ID?

Machi-tan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Spa770w#1476

Usually more active towards the evening, just for reference sake (Don't know everyone's time zone so gonna post my current time to match with the post time and everyone can do their conversions)

11:37 am

Anyone else feel free to add me.

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The new tavern brawl, Clockwork Card Dealer is nice.

This Brawl sees players drawing cards entirely on curve, with a 1-mana card drawn on turn 1, a 2-mana card drawn on turn 2, and so on.
Just won in my very first game using a Tempo Rogue and got the first win classic pack reward. I really need classic packs atm.

I got a very nice mulligan with Deadly Poison and Assassin's Blade.

My opponent got really greedy and used an Astral Communion really early. So he/she lost a lot of cards.

With him/her losing his hand, there's no way he/she'll be able to stop my momentum. I controlled the board early and I got the Assassin's blade for Turn 5.

I drew and summoned Ironfur Grizzly in Turn 3 and Piloted Shredder in Turn 4. Having a lot of mana by using the Astral Communion, he/she summoned a Nefarian killed/traded with the 2 minions I mentioned, the board was cleared and Piloted Shredder's deathrattle summoned a Lorewalker Cho :lmao

With the board control I gained I dealt a lot of face damage so he/she pretty much wasted 9 mana using the Tree of Life. And he/she had no minions for protection.

He/she attempted to get either my Shado-Pan Rider or Stormwind Champion by summoning Sylvanas. I killed Sylvanas and he/she got my Gadgetzan Jouster :lmao

He conceded in the end LOL.

I think one of the best ways to win in this Tavern Brawl is chaining legendary minions that complement each other and win in the mid game. Unfortunately, I only have Anub'arak and The Beast in my collection.

Priest having an almost guaranteed Northshire Cleric and Hunter having an almost guaranteed Armorsmith in the mulligan/first turn draw then snowballing a lead is good too I think.

---------- Post added October 14, 2015 at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was October 08, 2015 at 10:53 AM ----------

RIP Patron decks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Machi-tan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still gotta put together my Mage deck. It's based on a classic mech mage, making edits tho... might take a few dozen games to sniff out the more useless and situational cards.

I don't know how i feel about silencers lol. I'm having an episode. Silencers or sheep card? Sheep is CLEARLY more versitile. but Higher level silence minion at least lets you put your foot on the board after shutting off some over buffed monsterousity.

That upgrade bot is near useless also, but it might work well with a more swarm orientated deck.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is murlock deck still a thing?

Machi-tan

Reaction score
Country
United States
You play too Law?! You should give me your ign so i can test a few decks against you... hue hue

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

:lmao

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

:babyrage

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
tfw you're playing Shaman which is the weakest heroes you could pick...kek

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
tfw you're playing Shaman which is the weakest heroes you could pick...kek
It's a Tavern Brawl game. Shaman is strong in the current Tavern Brawl.

Machi-tan

Reaction score
Country
United States
God My mage mech deck is ... meh. I'm doing alright i think, but field control is slightly an issue. MAybe i need to swap some of my cards but man...

I want to get into the single digit rankings again, lol those were teh days, casually playing my way up.

Isn't there a ranking over the 24 to 1? Like a try hard ranking area?

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

RIP

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Pinpingho, "The Shaman" defeated the Americas Champion! :pogchamp

---------- Post added October 30, 2015 at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was October 29, 2015 at 04:25 AM ----------

Purple! :pogchamp That Rogue lethal! :kreygasm

http://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone/v/23008868?t=8h42m07s

---------- Post added November 11, 2015 at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was October 30, 2015 at 08:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added November 12, 2015 at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was November 11, 2015 at 06:54 AM ----------

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/19960161/decklists-of-champions-11-11-2015

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

League of Explorers cards

---------- Post added November 13, 2015 at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was November 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM ----------

---------- Post added December 08, 2015 at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was November 13, 2015 at 03:05 AM ----------

Machi-tan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been putting so many hours into Hearthstone as of late. It should be criminal. Dedicated on unlocking all the story lines. I've been lazy and winning using pack cards only.

`Saturn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was surprised to find a Hearthstone thread here. Don't know how many people here play Hearthstone often, but anyone that wants to add me can at Saturn#2984, I'm always up for having more people to play against (and spectate for the Watch and Learn quest).

For those that know about it, how do you all feel about the new Standard Mode that's coming in the next month or two? I'm personally really excited for it since it'll get rid of some really annoying decks like Secret Paladin and give decks like Freeze Mage and Patron Warrior some good nerfs. For those that haven't heard about it, here's a article explaining how it'll work: http://www.liquidhearth.com/forum/hearthstone/503451-standardizing-hearthstone-a-small-announcement

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You can get the achievement just by playing the trial version of WoW as well. You can only level your character to 20 on that version, but it's all your need to unlock her in Hearthstone.