Hangout - Fairy Tail Hangout Thread | Page 76 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

• The individual characters

• Moments when the guild is together

• The storytelling and plot twists

• Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

• Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

• The feels

• The fights/battles

• The character designs/appearance

• The villains

• The comedy

• The fanservice

• The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

• Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

• The anime

• Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

• Mashima's art/twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lozmaster

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, she's made some mistakes. Very stupid ones. Everyone does. You're only concentrating on all the mistakes she's made. What about everything good she's done. She's the one who risked her life to save the guild. She's the one who prepared to sacrifice her own life to save her other guildmates/friends. And if I remember correctly a guild master should protect its guild and that's basically what Erza did.
Pretty much all of the guild members are prepared to do that though,

Libarian

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza is a battlefield leader. In terms of running the guild and negotiating and arranging stuff she SUCKS. Her plan for Avatar was a bloody travesty that achieved jack shit not to mention it needlessly put Juvia at risk. She was also UNABLE to keep Lumen histoire a secret from Natsu and CO not noticing that they followed her until too late. She is not Guild Master material by any stretch of the imagination.
Her plan for Avatar was bad but Erza has shown a lot more negotiating ability then you give her credit for, really Lumen historire kind of falls on Mest since she could not have known the gravity of what she was being shown, and the guild master had her in mind from early on but thought she was still a little young. However, is anyone in fairy tail really Guild Master material? Also is anyone else woundering if we will see copyright infrengment in Fairy tail's future? Wahl's plam blast seemed kind of Ironmanish and Dimaria's teeth clicking in a very cyborg 009 way?

Stormsfury

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, she's made some mistakes. Very stupid ones. Everyone does. You're only concentrating on all the mistakes she's made. What about everything good she's done. She's the one who risked her life to save the guild. She's the one who prepared to sacrifice her own life to save her other guildmates/friends. And if I remember correctly a guild master should protect its guild and that's basically what Erza did.
Laxus has done this shit on multiple occasions, I'll even list them out for you
1. His fight against Hades
2. Using himself as a body shield to protect Wendy during the eclipse dragons arc
3. Swallowing magical barrier particles during Tartarous.
and he's a freaking side character who doesn't get nearly enough time as Erza. Everybody is honestly willing to give up their lives for the guild and the guild mates. Lucy did it in Tartarous, Gray did it back when he confronted Deliora.etc

Yunkers

Reaction score
Country
Poland
In my opinion, guild master isn't the strongest person, but the most responsible and intelligent one. So, for me, both Laxus and Erza shouldn't be master. The best person for now is Cana Alberona. She's a good observer and can act quickly (saving FT durning Tartaros arc.) and she also can control people in case (Phantom Lord arc.).

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my opinion, guild master isn't the strongest person, but the most responsible and intelligent one. So, for me, both Laxus and Erza shouldn't be master. The best person for now is Cana Alberona. She's a good observer and can act quickly (saving FT durning Tartaros arc.) and she also can control people in case (Phantom Lord arc.).
ROFL! The drunkard of the guild deserves to be master yous say............. plz stop:yodawg
Laxus acted quickly by swallowing the magical barrier particles and saving Yajima and his team, alot of people have their perks. In my opinion Mira should be master, she is the one who has been working closely with Makarov during his time as master.

Yunkers

Reaction score
Country
Poland
ROFL! The drunkard of the guild deserves to be master yous say............. plz stop:yodawg
Laxus acted quickly by swallowing the magical barrier particles and saving Yajima and his team, alot of people have their perks. In my opinion Mira should be master, she is the one who has been working closely with Makarov during his time as master.
Makarov is a drunkard too... And Cana actually saved A WHOLE GUILD. And technically she defeated Spriggan :D. Laxus shouldn't be a master after than he did during Battle of Fairy Tail arc. Mira may be good choice, but she has too nice personality to lead people.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
So maybe Lucy will be next master ? She is like Mavis.

Lord Ainz

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
All of the things you listed? She's not the only one. Tell me who saved the WHOLE guild from Tartaros when they were all encased in plutogrim's body? Was it Erza? No it was Lucy. True her sacrifice might have been lessened now that the key is back one year later but even so without her actions FT would have been wiped out THEN and there. Also without her figuring things out there could have been WAY more dragons during the GMG and then the whole world would've been fucked.

SO no. Erza's actions for the guild DO NOT give her any more right over leading the guild than most.

Erza's sacrifice and heroics do NOT put her above most of the main figures of the guild. Sorry to break it to you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So maybe Lucy will be next master ? She is like Mavis.
That would be awesome but I think she would rather stay a mage so she can keep going on adventures with Natsu and Happy. My money is honestly on Mira. She's been Makarov's aide so she would know how he handles things plus if things get way too rowdy she has the POWER to get everyone back in line.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Makarov is a drunkard too... And Cana actually saved A WHOLE GUILD. And technically she defeated Spriggan :D. Laxus shouldn't be a master after than he did during Battle of Fairy Tail arc. Mira may be good choice, but she has too nice personality to lead people.
Uhhhh hello you forget how she is when angered haven't you

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
If we're talking Guild Master I give my vote to Laxus. He's probably going to something big to save the guild this arc, his speeches of late have been as such.

I don't think I'd like anyone from Team Natsu being GM because they're better as a team going on missions. Lucy is probs not going to be GM because she's going to search for Aquarius. Natsu is going to find a surgeon (tags along with Lucy). Erza had her chance, and I was annoyed that she gave the title back to Makarov. Gray could do a good job but I don't think he'll want it. Mirajane is not a bad candidate either.

Lord Ainz

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If we're talking Guild Master I give my vote to Laxus. He's probably going to something big to save the guild this arc, his speeches of late have been as such.

I don't think I'd like anyone from Team Natsu being GM because they're better as a team going on missions. Lucy is probs not going to be GM because she's going to search for Aquarius. Natsu is going to find a surgeon (tags along with Lucy). Erza had her chance, and I was annoyed that she gave the title back to Makarov. Gray could do a good job but I don't think he'll want it. Mirajane is not a bad candidate either.
How about Laxus GM and Mira his assistant. Sounds like a winning combination to me

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I agree with you all who support Laxus as next GM and Mira as his assistant. You can call me hadrcore Miraxus shipper lol kidding, kidding. Talking about next GM, I recall there are some hints from Mashima in Tenroujima arc and GMG arc.

Lab-17 Fuyu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
All of the things you listed? She's not the only one. Tell me who saved the WHOLE guild from Tartaros when they were all encased in plutogrim's body? Was it Erza? No it was Lucy. True her sacrifice might have been lessened now that the key is back one year later but even so without her actions FT would have been wiped out THEN and there. Also without her figuring things out there could have been WAY more dragons during the GMG and then the whole world would've been fucked.

SO no. Erza's actions for the guild DO NOT give her any more right over leading the guild than most.

Erza's sacrifice and heroics do NOT put her above most of the main figures of the guild. Sorry to break it to you.
I didn't say Erza should be guild master. I just said she had a fair chance like everyone else. Whether or not her sacrifices put her above the guild she can still become Guild master no matter how unlikely it is. And even if it was only for a few chapters she still became guild master who was chosen by everyone else in the guild. So it doesn't matter if everyone else has sacrificed something or themselves for the guild I'm just saying Erza has a fair chance.

Lord Ainz

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I didn't say Erza should be guild master. I just said she had a fair chance like everyone else. Whether or not her sacrifices put her above the guild she can still become Guild master no matter how unlikely it is. And even if it was only for a few chapters she still became guild master who was chosen by everyone else in the guild. So it doesn't matter if everyone else has sacrificed something or themselves for the guild I'm just saying Erza has a fair chance.
And she performed beyond poorly. She was a temporary. She didn't shine as GM in anyway. She blew the biggest secret and then even marched with the infiltration team into Alvarez. She is not guild master material

Lab-17 Fuyu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
And she performed beyond poorly. She was a temporary. She didn't shine as GM in anyway. She blew the biggest secret and then even marched with the infiltration team into Alvarez. She is not guild master material
But if she didn't go to Alvarez then Makarov might have died and even if she blew the biggest secret they would have found out anyway. The whole point of the war is to stop Zeref from getting Fairy Heart which is the secret. So either way they would have found out. And by the way what do you have against Erza being Guild Master. I just said "She has a Fair Chance."

Rarhyx

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
reminded me more of one piece, alabasta arc with vivi

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I guess so. The camel kinda reminds me of that duck.

The Titania tattoo isn't that appealing to me.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
The cover of ch 473 kinda reminded me of Ajeel v Erza (or should I write Ajeel x Erza ;) )
You have keen eyes haha. New crackship: Erzajeel.

Ajeel also said he wants Erza to praise him by ordering "Call me God".