Team - Mirajane and Erza vs Natsu and Gajeel | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Then Sayla would have been The Leader of Tartaros.I Bet There are Some Drawbacks against Stronger Opponents.Which we will See.
Why would she be the leader then? Leadership doesn't have anything to do with strength.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Why wouldn't Macro work against Natsu? Macro can posses anyone, even Spriggans. It don't matter how strong the opponent is. Sayla didn't defeat Mirajane, so there is no way that she is stronger than her.
In actual combat, Sayla was actually kicking Mirajane around. The only reason Mirajane even won was because Elfman was within the vicinity, and Mirajane was able to control him. Without that, even if she could takeover Macro she still would have lost. Mirajane did not 1v1 Sayla.

It's never shown that Macro doesn't work on powerful opponents. I wouldn't expect that as well, because Macro should work on anyone.
It's never been shown that Macro does work on powerful opponents. That's what matters.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well basically Wahl kinda mocked Macro by calling it a toy.

I think Mira has the potential to put anyone under using Macro. It's efficacy should very depending on the power of the opponent though. I mean can Mira make Acnologia choke himself with the same ease as say Yukino? Just like most other attacks Mira will have to commit a lot of MP for it to affect people much stronger than her in my opinion.
Acnologia was able to resist future Rogue's dragon manipulation magic, so I think he should be able to resist Macro.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Acnologia was able to resist future Rogue's dragon manipulation magic, so I think he should be able to resist Macro.
That's reasonable given Rogue's magic should be better than Macro for Acnologia. My main point is that Macro's power is limited by Mira.

Mystic Mistral

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
We have yet to see what Macro (as used by Mira ) is actually capable of . We have to wait for her battle with one of the spriggans (which is bound to happen ) . She'll probably take on Bradman since his Magic also seems to allow him to be able to control people (or their body functions) .

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
Natsu can solo currently he has show way better feats than erza and mirajane combined btw we are talking about tartaros or alvarez arc natsu ? Because if it's current natsu then he solo's

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
In Hell's Core fight, Mirajane could have blasted Sayla with her demon blast or other blast demon magic like she did in her vs Freed but she didn't do that because she was using her ethernano to activate her demon soul and to take over Hell's Core demonic tentacles at the same time. If she just had focused on herself to activate her demon soul, she anytime must have overwhelmed Sayla with her all blast spells.

Even if Elfman was not around them, Mirajane was still capable of activating her demon soul and transformed herself again to fight against Sayla, but she cleverly took over Sayla's Macro quickly and used it to control Elfman who was around instead of transforming herself. Maybe taking Macro over requires less MP than using her Sitri mode.

In Face Control Room, Mirajane once again transformed herself to smack Sayla to death. This can be considered a proof if Mira has more energy than Sayla.

Anyway, I still choose the boys as winner though

Last edited:

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu and Gajeel quite handily.

Axel Stone

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I'll go with Erza and Mirajane.

Mirajane defeats mid-diff Gajeel while Erza takes out Natsu

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I'll go with Erza and Mirajane.

Mirajane defeats mid-diff Gajeel while Erza takes out Natsu
Natsu will use DF and Solo Erza and Mirajane.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Natsu will use DF and Solo Erza and Mirajane.
Natsu can't solo one of them. Erza can use Second Origin and Mira can use her Sitri Soul. Then > DF Natsu.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd give this to Natsu and Gajeel. Natsu's already shown feats this arc that top anything Erza or Mirajane have done, and Natsu's LFD mode would probably what he'd have to resort to if he got pushed to the limit. We haven't seen a lot of Gajeel either, but his ISD mode shouldn't be taken too lightly either. Sure, Mira has her macro but thats limited to her power, and there's nothing to indicate she's above Natsu or Gajeel in terms of power this arc. Erza is erza and could be taken by Natsu alone tbh. Add in that Natsu has Dragon Force and it's an assured victory for Natsu and Gajeel imo. OP didn't rule out FDKM either, so Natsu has that to use for a no-diff solo effort against Mira and Erza. Ruling out FDKM, Natsu and Gajeel would take this mid-diff at worst.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu can't solo one of them. Erza can use Second Origin and Mira can use her Sitri Soul. Then > DF Natsu.
Well Natsu Too Can Use Second Origin.Natsu has long Surpassed Erza and mirajane.He DF>laxus.laxus is stronger than Jura.Mirajane herself said she and Erza together can't defeat Jura.DF Natsu takes this quiet easily.It Dragon's Power.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
The main cause the girls lose is durability and stamina. Erza is very versatile. Erza and Mira both have impressive agility and even wings, they can fly. But still, the girls lose to the boys

Bliscor

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well Natsu Too Can Use Second Origin.Natsu has long Surpassed Erza and mirajane.He DF>laxus.laxus is stronger than Jura.Mirajane herself said she and Erza together can't defeat Jura.DF Natsu takes this quiet easily.It Dragon's Power.
Natsu hasn't surpassed Erza yet. Erza is still the leader and superior than Natsu. Mirajane and Erza combined will definitely beat the crap out of Natsu.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu hasn't surpassed Erza yet. Erza is still the leader and superior than Natsu. Mirajane and Erza combined will definitely beat the crap out of Natsu.
So You Think Erza is stronger than DF Natsu.She couldn't defeat Ajeel How Can She Defeat Natsu?Leadership Quality doesn't Factor Here.Makarov is The GuildMaster but it doesn't factor that Gildarts,laxus,Natsu is stronger than Him.You are seriously Underestimating DF Here.Even laxus doesn't stand a chance against DF Natsu.Just Compare Natsu's Fight against Ajeel and Erza's Fight against Ajeel.Natsu has surpassed Erza even in his base state.

Bliscor

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So You Think Erza is stronger than DF Natsu.She couldn't defeat Ajeel How Can She Defeat Natsu?Leadership Quality doesn't Factor Here.Makarov is The GuildMaster but it doesn't factor that Gildarts,laxus,Natsu is stronger than Him.You are seriously Underestimating DF Here.Even laxus doesn't stand a chance against DF Natsu.Just Compare Natsu's Fight against Ajeel and Erza's Fight against Ajeel.Natsu has surpassed Erza even in his base state.
DF Natsu hasn't even shown to be used in timeskip, and yet you believe somehow for no reason he is above Erza? Not a chance. Ajeel would've wrecked Natsu anyway.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
DF Natsu hasn't even shown to be used in timeskip, and yet you believe somehow for no reason he is above Erza? Not a chance. Ajeel would've wrecked Natsu anyway.
Natsu would wreck Ezra without DF now as his feats makes hers look insignificant, so common sense dedicates that DF Natsu would wreck her even more.

Ajeel couldn't hope to stand against Natsu currently. I dare say, he'd be made to look like fodder if Natsu got serious lol

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
DF is something which Triples Your MP.Natsu from being unable to scratch Mard Geer came to nearly defeating him.Erza with PIS managed to defeat kyouka.She was nearly One Shotted by Mard Geer.Erza was struggling in Ant Pit.She Couldn't do anything in The Ant Pit but Natsu had crushed That Ant Pit.If The Battle Had Continued Natsu would have surely defeated Ajeel.He was clearly dominating Ajeel.
Erza's feats:-
i)Did She One Shot Bluenote a Mage who fought with Gildarts on equal terms for a short time.
ii)Did She One Shot War God.
iii)She was struggling in Ant Pit.
@SirSamuel016
@Holt
@Coné

I Need Your Help Here.

Last edited:

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
The hell ? Current natsu is way stronger than erza lol.. he has shown way way better feats than her while he was in base mode not lfd not df not fdk mode so how the hell erza would beat natsu ? Base natsu>erza fdkm natsu>>>>>>erza

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
DF is something which Triples Your MP.Natsu from being unable to scratch Mard Geer to nearly defeating him.Erza with PIS managed to defeat kyouka.She was nearly One Shotted by Mard Geer.Erza was struggling in Ant Pit.She Couldn't do anything in The Ant Pit but Natsu had crushed That Ant Pit.If The Battle Had Continued Natsu would have surely defeated Ajeel.He was clearly dominating Ajeel.
Erza's feats:-
i)Did She One Shot Bluenote a Mage who fought with Gildarts on equal terms for a short time.
ii)Did She One Shot War God.
iii)She was struggling in Ant Pit.
@SirSamuel016
@Holt
@Coné

I Need Your Help Here.
Yeah, I've got to agree. Erza hasn't shown anything that would put her close to Natsu this arc or even late Tartarus arc. Natsu evaporated the ant pit with his flames, and to evaporate sand you need heat of something like 9000 degrees Celsius, which is an insane amount of heat, so to produce that alone is pretty impressive. I wouldn't say Natsu oneshotted the War God though, as he did try a regular punch on it which didn't really faze it, whereas the Flame Dragon King's Demolition Fist obliterated it. But everything we've seen this arc has been pointing to Natsu > Erza.