Team - Laxus & Mystogan vs. Jellal & Mirajane | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Laxus & Mystogan vs. Jellal & Mirajane

Who wins?

• Laxus & Mystogan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Jellal & Mirajane

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Team 1

Laxus Dreyar

Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic

Mystogan
Magic Staves

Team 2

Jellal Fernandes

Heavenly Body Magic

Mirajane Strauss
Take-Over

Restrictions: None.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus > Jellal but Mira >>>> Mystogan so Jellal and Mira > Laxus. So team 2 mid diff.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
My take is Jellal and Mirajane wins this.

Reactions: Jko

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Laxus > Jellal but Mira >>>> Mystogan so Jellal and Mira > Laxus. So team 2 mid diff.
Why would you rank Mira a lot stronger than Mystogan? Back in the Battle of Fairy Tail arc he was without a doubt the second strongest S-Class mage together with Laxus. It's true that we haven't seen Mystogan in a while, but the only impressive thing Mira showed us after the Battle of Fairy Tail arc was her Seilah Soul (imo Sitri Soul looks weaker than Satan Soul). I'd say Mira = Mystogan or Mira > Mystogan extreme high diff.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why would you rank Mira a lot stronger than Mystogan? Back in the Battle of Fairy Tail arc he was without a doubt the second strongest S-Class mage together with Laxus. It's true that we haven't seen Mystogan in a while, but the only impressive thing Mira showed us after the Battle of Fairy Tail arc was her Seilah Soul (imo Sitri Soul looks weaker than Satan Soul). I'd say Mira = Mystogan or Mira > Mystogan extreme high diff.
Mystogan is fodder at this point in the manga. I don't even think he can win against pre-ts Mira but I definitely know he gets curbed stomp by current Mira. She's been at least on Erza's level so she should be greater than GOI level and as shown when Jellal borrowed Mystogan's magic he couldn't even compete with Jura tier.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Mystogan is fodder at this point in the manga. I don't even think he can win against pre-ts Mira but I definitely know he gets curbed stomp by current Mira. She's been at least on Erza's level so she should be greater than GOI level and as shown when Jellal borrowed Mystogan's magic he couldn't even compete with Jura tier.
Lol Mystogan is not even close to be fodder. You make it sound like Jura is an easy opponent to defeat while Laxus needed extreme high diff to defeat him. Mystogan fought on par with Jura in their fight in the GMG. His spells shouldn't be underestimated.

Imo, Mira = Mystogan > Erza.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Lol Mystogan is not even close to be fodder. You make it sound like Jura is an easy opponent to defeat while Laxus needed extreme high diff to defeat him. Mystogan fought on par with Jura in their fight in the GMG. His spells shouldn't be underestimated.

Imo, Mira = Mystogan > Erza.
That was Jellal who fought Jura in GMG.Mystogan had departed to Edolas much earlier.Jellal's usage of Mystogan's spells had no effect on Jura.He had to use Meteor(if I remember correctly).

Reactions: Jko

God_Serena

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Mirajane >>>> Jellal = Laxus = Mystogan. Those three r on the same level but i would put Jellal alittle bit above the other two. But logic power Mirajane can defeat all of them at the same time, y? Here is y.

As #She-#Devil Mirajane can shatter mountains with her bare hands, plus her attacks r soo OP and she is fast, durable, reflexer etc, i would put this mode of Mira on the same level as the others.

As #Demon #God #Halphas Mirajane can distroy an entire city with a single blast, she even made She-Devil look like a piece of cake. And she was powerful eneough to overcome Racer's ability with ease, she is beyond the others.

As #Sitri she was confirmed to be the strongest Take Over in the GMG by Erza, tho she lacks feats as Sitri we know that it is above She-Devil. Mirajane has almost no feat that even adresses her as an S-class mage bcz she is too powerful to be used.

As #Alegria she was sooooo powerful that even her mere presence made the nature go nuts, no one has shown that kinda level of power so far. Making the nature go crazy by ur mere presence is a kinda a cosmic level threat. And it is the most powerful Take Over so far, plus i would adress her to be on the top 5 most powerful mages

As Seilah she might not be that powerful compared to Alegria, Sitri or DGH but What makes Seilah so dangerous is her curse mark MARCO, she can instantly take control over anyone and can make them do anything she wishes. That includes even Acnologia i suppose.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mirajane >>>> Jellal = Laxus = Mystogan. Those three r on the same level but i would put Jellal alittle bit above the other two. But logic power Mirajane can defeat all of them at the same time, y? Here is y.

As #She-#Devil Mirajane can shatter mountains with her bare hands, plus her attacks r soo OP and she is fast, durable, reflexer etc, i would put this mode of Mira on the same level as the others.

As #Demon #God #Halphas Mirajane can distroy an entire city with a single blast, she even made She-Devil look like a piece of cake. And she was powerful eneough to overcome Racer's ability with ease, she is beyond the others.

As #Sitri she was confirmed to be the strongest Take Over in the GMG by Erza, tho she lacks feats as Sitri we know that it is above She-Devil. Mirajane has almost no feat that even adresses her as an S-class mage bcz she is too powerful to be used.

As #Alegria she was sooooo powerful that even her mere presence made the nature go nuts, no one has shown that kinda level of power so far. Making the nature go crazy by ur mere presence is a kinda a cosmic level threat. And it is the most powerful Take Over so far, plus i would adress her to be on the top 5 most powerful mages

As Seilah she might not be that powerful compared to Alegria, Sitri or DGH but What makes Seilah so dangerous is her curse mark MARCO, she can instantly take control over anyone and can make them do anything she wishes. That includes even Acnologia i suppose.
show me panels of these feats ur claiming mirajane has

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Thunder Nuke or Meteor and Mystogan/Mirajane is one-shotted... this battle is between Laxus and Jellal not sure who is stronger well because power levels is sucking ass...

=Draw

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yep I did again show me evidence becuase ur statements are BS.

Okey, i will, just tell me What evidence u need! Tho u can't completely depend on the manga cz the way things r stated and the way they hv been displayed doesn't match eachother.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okey, i will, just tell me What evidence u need! Tho u can't completely depend on the manga cz the way things r stated and the way they hv been displayed doesn't match eachother.
Exactly hence why I said that all statements=/=absolute truth. Show the feats u claim that she has in the manga on ur previous posts

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Exactly hence why I said that all statements=/=absolute truth. Show the feats u claim that she has in the manga on ur previous posts
We should take Manga facts always in a battle discussion.However bad or good it looks,it is after all canon.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
We should take Manga facts always in a battle discussion.However bad or good it looks,it is after all canon.
Ya I know but i don't think u understand what I meant

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

I will stated 2 facts about the manga does doesn't fit eachother, Mirajane with She-Devil was able to single handedly took down the Blind-Spriggan all by her own, and the same She-Devil was heavily overpowered by Irene's squad team (Juliet and Hynhe) who is nowhere near the power of the Blind-Spriggan guy. Those r facts of the manga so tell me again y i should consider them logic? Yes the r canon and we hv be okey with it but logically it is illogical.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Laxus dies. Jellal dies. Mira vs Mystogan a stalemate. :derp

strongest male and female right there if not for plot.:hip:hmph:hmph:hmph

Mystojane calls it a draw and eat apples together.:awe

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Laxus dies. Jellal dies. Mira vs Mystogan a stalemate. :derp

strongest male and female right there if not for plot.:hip:hmph:hmph:hmph

Mystojane calls it a draw and eat apples together.:awe

That's actually à cool opinion, what makes u think that those two would die? And which Satan Soul do u think would stalemate Mystogan?

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Jellal and Mirajane, more likely.

Jellal alone is strong enough to give Laxus an extreme-diff fight (or basically a stalemate, he has hype and portrayal to back up this). While Mirajane can give Laxus at high-diff fight.

Mystogan got power-creeped and is fodder at this point. Even the likes of Lucy/Wendy/Elfman can defeat with relative ease. He has no feats to show he can keep up with Spriggans.

Either Jellal or Mirajane can no-diff Mystogan and then low/mid-diff Laxus.