Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 134 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Woodenstool

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gildarts has great defence but he's not cancelling the 2 spells we've seen from August and Irene. Gildarts needs some kind of range/time do use his defence - as seen on Tenrou when Natsu got too close - he was unable to use a defensive magic. Essentially most CQC moves are unblockable.

August's melt spell exploded in an upward direction. It was essentially instant. With this type of attack Gildarts will be hit before he can defend it.

With Irene's attack she enchanted the air in an instant, and it hit Acnologia. He was strong enough to stop it from crushing him. Then Irene hit Acno somehow from the front. This sequence is close to unavoidable, unless there's a hax.

Depends on the situation. If Natsu is overwhelming Gildarts like he did Hades, then the roar is probably unavoidable.

If Gildarts has some distance between Natsu he might have the time to disassemble the roar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Heart does increase Hades endurance to a ridiculous point, but you still need to put him down. I'd say a Tenrou LFD roar would put Hades with no Heart down. He'd probably be as hard as Warrod to defeat. As for the Historia's, I'm still not totally sure about how they get restored. Do they come back as strong as the memory recalls them to be? Or are they as strong as they were in their life? Neinhart uses memories to make the Historia's, so it's hard to tell. I assume Laxus beat Hades without Heart.

Gildarts cracked the mountain. That's what his magic does. He trips and cracks a village. His magic is conducive for destruction, but can he crack people with such ease? He used crash punches on Bluenote, and they were largely ineffective until he used Empyrean. I class Empyrean as a better feat than cracking the mountain.
I don't know about the last part but his magic shattered a mountain, he is totally capable of destroying August spell and Irene's fireball. To be honest, God Serena has way more advantages. August might have the upper hand with his hax magics same with Irene.

But dude come on yo, August couldn't even react to a brandish. And Gildarts has shown feats where he is several feet away from an enemy and got there instantly and launched that enemy into the air wih an unnamed spell.

Irene can turn him to a rat but his speed feats will allow him to turn her into bits. His body is cover in crash, which is why he smashes walls that are a feet away from him. So I don't know if Irene's rat spell affects that but idk she has the upper hand if she uses that. But wait, she couldn't turn Acnologia into a rat? If that's the case than Gildarts being more powerful won't affect him.

edit- Irene* showed no speed feats and you can't use titles as an excuse that their stronger.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I don't know about the last part but his magic shattered a mountain, he is totally capable of destroying August spell and Irene's fireball. To be honest, God Serena has way more advantages. August might have the upper hand with his hax magics same with Irene.
The mountain doesn't move, nor is it attacking Gildarts. I just don't think Gildarts has shown he can crush spells that are practically instant. For example I don't see Gildarts crushing Amaterasu 100 from Hades, or crushing Jellal's Grand Chariot. I'd say Gildarts has a better shot at preventing them from using the spell through fighting than he does crushing them.

Any CQC spell, like Natsu's Demolishing Strike, they'd be completely unavoidable for Gildarts.

But dude come on yo, August couldn't even react to a brandish. And Gildarts has shown feats where he is several feet away from an enemy and got there instantly and launched that enemy into the air wih an unnamed spell.
August was probably not expecting to be stabbed. He wasn't in combat mode, so I'd be waiting until then before assessing his speed. Of course, he might be slow and sluggish, I'm not ruling that out.

Gildarts was still getting punched by Bluenote in CQC, so it's not like his speed is blitzing non-stop. I consider him fast, but probably not as fast as someone strong who uses magic to enhance their speed (Jellal for example). When Gildarts wants to hit someone he'll take some hits himself. His immense physicals allows him to bet on himself to win fights, he is a physical fighter in the same mold as Laxus or Natsu.

Irene can turn him to a rat but his speed feats will allow him to turn her into bits. His body is cover in crash, which is why he smashes walls that are a feet away from him. So I don't know if Irene's rat spell affects that but idk she has the upper hand if she uses that. But wait, she couldn't turn Acnologia into a rat? If that's the case than Gildarts being more powerful won't affect him.
Haha, well I don't think we'll be seeing Irene turn a Gildarts-level person into a rat. And I don't think we'll see Gildarts turn Irene into bits either.

edit- Irene* showed no speed feats and you can't use titles as an excuse that their stronger.
Irene dodged Acnologia's attack. She'd have pretty decent speed without using magic to enhance it, I'd have no problems saying her movement is at least as good as Ajeel's. Her enchantments however are essentially instant. Tanking them is basically the only way around it, unless there's some form of hax that get you out of it.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The mountain doesn't move, nor is it attacking Gildarts. I just don't think Gildarts has shown he can crush spells that are practically instant. For example I don't see Gildarts crushing Amaterasu 100 from Hades, or crushing Jellal's Grand Chariot. I'd say Gildarts has a better shot at preventing them from using the spell through fighting than he does crushing them.

Any CQC spell, like Natsu's Demolishing Strike, they'd be completely unavoidable for Gildarts.

August was probably not expecting to be stabbed. He wasn't in combat mode, so I'd be waiting until then before assessing his speed. Of course, he might be slow and sluggish, I'm not ruling that out.

Gildarts was still getting punched by Bluenote in CQC, so it's not like his speed is blitzing non-stop. I consider him fast, but probably not as fast as someone strong who uses magic to enhance their speed (Jellal for example). When Gildarts wants to hit someone he'll take some hits himself. His immense physicals allows him to bet on himself to win fights, he is a physical fighter in the same mold as Laxus or Natsu.

Haha, well I don't think we'll be seeing Irene turn a Gildarts-level person into a rat. And I don't think we'll see Gildarts turn Irene into bits either.

Irene dodged Acnologia's attack. She'd have pretty decent speed without using magic to enhance it, I'd have no problems saying her movement is at least as good as Ajeel's. Her enchantments however are essentially instant. Tanking them is basically the only way around it, unless there's some form of hax that get you out of it.
She just flipped over it, I wouldn't call that moving to a different position instantly like Gildarts poof speed. Are you implying that Gildarts magic buffs his speed?

If youre comparing Gildarts mountain busting punch to Natsu demolition fist than you should know Gildarts can launch his attacks way faster than Natsu and Natsu isnt capable of reacting to poof speed. The debate between Natsu and Gildarts is over, Gildarts clearly wins. Its more likely August has elemental spells which Gildarts can negate like I said before.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Until Gildarts actually has an encounter with August or until we know what Gildarts can now do post-timeskip... there is no way to tell if he is in the same ballpark as August and Irene. If I had to guess, he's at most God Serena level or slightly above that. I don't think he's good enough for those two though.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Until Gildarts actually has an encounter with August or until we know what Gildarts can now do post-timeskip... there is no way to tell if he is in the same ballpark as August and Irene. If I had to guess, he's at most God Serena level or slightly above that. I don't think he's good enough for those two though.
The Gildarts with the feats we know now can easily take August and Irene unless they use their hax magics. God Serena level? No dude, Natsu himself is on the Spriggan level, thats the point of the timeskip, Hiro isnt going to make an arc where Natsu can dropped easily. August and Irene were stated to have a huge magic power stated by Mirajane, but why didnt they feel Acnologia or Igneels power?

August cant react to Brandish, he wont react to August, Irene is a different story because shes featless, she just threw a fireball.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
She just flipped over it, I wouldn't call that moving to a different position instantly like Gildarts poof speed. Are you implying that Gildarts magic buffs his speed?
She flipped out of the path of Acnologia's attack. It's a decent movement feat, enough for me to say she'd have no trouble with Gildarts speed. TO-Sherria has a feat just like Gildarts, these happen a bit (people saving the day in an instant), but in a fight Sherria couldn't blitz DiMaria.

I don't think crash enhances Gildarts speed.

If youre comparing Gildarts mountain busting punch to Natsu demolition fist than you should know Gildarts can launch his attacks way faster than Natsu and Natsu isnt capable of reacting to poof speed. The debate between Natsu and Gildarts is over, Gildarts clearly wins. Its more likely August has elemental spells which Gildarts can negate like I said before.
I'd say Natsu's demolishing strike is better than Gildarts mountain punch, and by a fair way. Natsu busted the war god, whose durability is much greater than a rock. And he's probably bigger than a mountain.

Gildarts can't launch his attacks quicker than Natsu. They're around the same, it would take at least as long doing a strong punch for both of them.

But why can Gildarts simply negate anything August can throw? He might be able to, but he sure hasn't shown he can yet. We can agree to disagree for now until both August and Gildarts get more feats.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
She flipped out of the path of Acnologia's attack. It's a decent movement feat, enough for me to say she'd have no trouble with Gildarts speed. TO-Sherria has a feat just like Gildarts, these happen a bit (people saving the day in an instant), but in a fight Sherria couldn't blitz DiMaria.

I don't think crash enhances Gildarts speed.

I'd say Natsu's demolishing strike is better than Gildarts mountain punch, and by a fair way. Natsu busted the war god, whose durability is much greater than a rock. And he's probably bigger than a mountain.

Gildarts can't launch his attacks quicker than Natsu. They're around the same, it would take at least as long doing a strong punch for both of them.

But why can Gildarts simply negate anything August can throw? He might be able to, but he sure hasn't shown he can yet. We can agree to disagree for now until both August and Gildarts get more feats.
Natsu has to enter a mode to do that attack which takes time. But if were comparing with is more destructive, you'd have to go with Gildarts because his punch is infused with crash meaning he will negate Natsu fire.

And whos faster? Gildarts.

Edit- Oh my godness, i missed a lot of points, while Gildarts punch may be equal to Natsus, Gildarts wasnt trying haha.

Last edited:

Am Shegar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
About historias IMHO this magic creates body for soul to return, that why it can not creates copy of alive characters. So body is a copy but soul is original one. Yet Nienharts has powerup to command them with some extent.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu has to enter a mode to do that attack which takes time. But if were comparing with is more destructive, you'd have to go with Gildarts because his punch is infused with crash meaning he will negate Natsu fire.

And whos faster? Gildarts.

Edit- Oh my godness, i missed a lot of points, while Gildarts punch may be equal to Natsus, Gildarts wasnt trying haha.
Sigh, here you are again claiming that Gildarts wasn't trying when he punched the mountain, despite the evidence I've shown you while we were arguing. Although I guess I shouldn't really be surprised, given the fact that you've consistently ignored my counter arguments in the past as well.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Being able to block Jupiter is proof of durability. Imagine if anyone else tried that. They might get their arm blown off and the rest of their body too. Taking damage from an attack does not mean durability is thrown aside. An attack that would beat others if it lands, but only damage someone is proof of durability. If a tough guy gets a stone slammed to his head, and he bleeds, but doesn't die, doesn't have brain damage, doesn't get knocked out, that makes him durable. Taking a shot with or without damage still makes it a feat of durability. Being able to take what is dished out is durability. Having a shield or armor of any kind including sand is armor. Defense is the ability to dodge and escape attacks.
I'm well aware. However its not like Makarov no-sold Jupiter, he sustained heavy damage in the area hit and if Jupiter had a larger AoE with the same potency it would have KO'd Makarov without question. Hence the feat is not enough to put him above the likes of Laxus, Gajeel and Natsu (current versions). Defence is the ability to defend against an attack, by whatever means necessary. I'm not sure if you are alluding to Ajeel but he took Jupiter without any defence second time around, and he did not look nearly as bad as Makarovs forearm after taking Jupiter.

I wouldn't say Bradman's helix attack along with others are weak. That's how it seems if the guy is made of metal, not covered with metal, made of metal. That's durable. A tough guy makes strong attacks look weaker than they actually are. A fragile one makes attacks look super strong when it hits him/her.
Bradmans helix attack did not do a whole lot of damage to Levy, DiMarias attack did not do a whole lot of damage to Chelia/Wendy(base)/Charla (three fragile characters). They are both relatively weak attacks on the basis of not injuring fragile characters that bad, not because someone strong tanked them.

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm well aware. However its not like Makarov no-sold Jupiter, he sustained heavy damage in the area hit and if Jupiter had a larger AoE with the same potency it would have KO'd Makarov without question. Hence the feat is not enough to put him above the likes of Laxus, Gajeel and Natsu (current versions). Defence is the ability to defend against an attack, by whatever means necessary. I'm not sure if you are alluding to Ajeel but he took Jupiter without any defence second time around, and he did not look nearly as bad as Makarovs forearm after taking Jupiter.

Bradmans helix attack did not do a whole lot of damage to Levy, DiMarias attack did not do a whole lot of damage to Chelia/Wendy(base)/Charla (three fragile characters). They are both relatively weak attacks on the basis of not injuring fragile characters that bad, not because someone strong tanked them.
I'm not arguing about where Makarov fits in. Being able to block the shot bare handed makes him durable. Size helped him a lot. Therefore a giant can withstand more than a regular sized person. Being significantly bigger makes it harder to cause the same kind of effect it would a normal size person when hit with the same attack.

He made the shot look small. If the shot was that small to a regular sized Mage, then yeah they would probably sustain the same amount of damage as Makarov. If I understand how you see it, you are saying Makarov is flesh and bone like anyone else in his titan form and receives as much damage. I see it as Makarov taking the same attacks that normal sized people are taking would be less damaging to him. It takes more power to cause the same damage it would when comparing how titan vs normal size would handle it. A two foot long slash would cut anyone in half. The same attack on a giant would not do the same thing. Makarov didn't just endure the pain, but survived the blast to keep fighting.

With Kyoka's sensation magic, Erza endured the pain. With the cannon Makarov withstood it, proving he is durable.

As for Gajeel withstanding helix, I forgot Levy was caught in it too. lol :p I don't keep up and with the manga as keenly as before.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm not arguing about where Makarov fits in. Being able to block the shot bare handed makes him durable. Size helped him a lot. Therefore a giant can withstand more than a regular sized person. Being significantly bigger makes it harder to cause the same kind of effect it would a normal size person when hit with the same attack.
Being a giant means that Makarov can endure more attacks since he can take much more of them to his person then a regular sized person can. that doesn't say much about his durability though. If you take a wall of metal and multiply the size of that same wall of metal their durability will be equal, but the bigger wall can take more punishment before giving away because its got more area. His size gives him major points in endurance specifically, but he doesn't get any advantage in durability over a regular sized person.

Even then, I wouldn't say that Makarovs endurance is particularly high either. He has his health problems for one, and it seems there is a limit to how much damage he can take in Titan form before involuntarily being reverted back to his small self (see Vs Hades). The only trait that Makarov really has that can still contend with the top-tiers is his physical strength, he's pretty low class in everything else (by current standards, with the Spriggans and all that and massive power inflation for FTs members).

Firepower

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Being a giant means that Makarov can endure more attacks since he can take much more of them to his person then a regular sized person can. that doesn't say much about his durability though. If you take a wall of metal and multiply the size of that same wall of metal their durability will be equal, but the bigger wall can take more punishment before giving away because its got more area. His size gives him major points in endurance specifically, but he doesn't get any advantage in durability over a regular sized person.

Even then, I wouldn't say that Makarovs endurance is particularly high either. He has his health problems for one, and it seems there is a limit to how much damage he can take in Titan form before involuntarily being reverted back to his small self (see Vs Hades). The only trait that Makarov really has that can still contend with the top-tiers is his physical strength, he's pretty low class in everything else (by current standards, with the Spriggans and all that and massive power inflation for FTs members).
If person steps on another person it might hurt. If you a person steps on a giant, it does not. If a giant steps on a person the person is mashed potatoes. Which one is tougher? Or are you gonna go with the idea that ants are the strongest for their size, because the fact is a bigger wall is harder to break than a smaller one. We are not pretending that Makarov is big. He is big and that needs to be factored in. Fact is the same attack will be less severe on a giant. A life threatening cut to a person, might be a paper cut to a giant. Therefore the giant is tougher, more durable. Sure if the giant gets cut by a fifty foot ax he will split, but with the same attack it would slice many people, not just one.

I said before that I think Makarov is no longer the strongest. Far from it. Point is enduring pain or suffering is not the same as physical durability. The same attacks done on people, is less effective on a giant. Why? Because he can take it. There are benefits to being bigger and it's not just strength. An ant bite is small,but if the and was even half your size it would cut that person in half. Size and durability do have a connection. A twig can be snapped in half. A tree cannot.

Solitrine

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Why are peak Gildarts feats being used? He isn't 10 years younger with all of his limbs anymore lmao. Gildarts proved that he isn't capable of replicating Ice Trail feats against Bluenote.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are peak Gildarts feats being used? He isn't 10 years younger with all of his limbs anymore lmao. Gildarts proved that he isn't capable of replicating Ice Trail feats against Bluenote.
Gildarts is not in his prime, however, we have no reason to believe his speed and strength have deteriorated not only after aging, but having a missing leg and arm as well. Gildart's strength appears to be at the same level as it was all those years ago. His speed may have been debatable with his missing leg and all, but that clip in KotSH shows he definitely hasn't slowed down.

IIRC Bluenote didn't even attack Natsu at all. Natsu just Fire Dragons Laser Beam-ed him before attacking. However, he is nowhere near as fast as Gildarts. Gildarts is capable of moving the speed Racer appears to be moving. Gildarts can also destroy all forms of magic, unless it's point blank(I think Gildarts just wanted to see what Natsu's attack would do, so he let it hit him).

Gildarts also demanded a higher level of effort in combat than the entire Tenrou Island Fairy Tail team(in regards to Acnologia). Meaning Gildarts posed more of a threat than this (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/WKzDCOgUcSk/maxresdefault.jpg), when he attacked Acnologia. At least, that's what it should mean.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gildarts is not in his prime, however, we have no reason to believe his speed and strength have deteriorated not only after aging, but having a missing leg and arm as well. Gildart's strength appears to be at the same level as it was all those years ago. His speed may have been debatable with his missing leg and all, but that clip in KotSH shows he definitely hasn't slowed down.

IIRC Bluenote didn't even attack Natsu at all. Natsu just Fire Dragons Laser Beam-ed him before attacking. However, he is nowhere near as fast as Gildarts. Gildarts is capable of moving the speed Racer appears to be moving. Gildarts can also destroy all forms of magic, unless it's point blank(I think Gildarts just wanted to see what Natsu's attack would do, so he let it hit him).

Gildarts also demanded a higher level of effort in combat than the entire Tenrou Island Fairy Tail team(in regards to Acnologia). Meaning Gildarts posed more of a threat than this (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/WKzDCOgUcSk/maxresdefault.jpg), when he attacked Acnologia. At least, that's what it should mean.
First of all, we don't know exactly what happened when Gildarts fought Acno. I'm pretty sure he said at one point that he got blitzed but I could be wrong.

Secondly, Acno may not have been serious at the beginning, but the whole reason Mavis used that Fairy shield whatever was because Acno was going to roar on the island and oneshot them all. What this means is that by the end Acno is actually expending more energy than he did against Gildarts. A roar probably takes more effort than a simple claw swipe.

And lastly, I don't see how this translates into Gildarts being stronger than the entire Tenrou group. Let's not forget that Gildarts was PART of that group. So basically what you're saying is that Gildarts > Gildarts + Fairy Tail, which makes no logical sense whatsoever.

Solitrine

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Anime isn't canon. Gildarts definitely got slower and weaker, if he was at the strength he was at during Ice Trail he would've blitzed Bluenote and ended it in one punch like in Ice Trail. Losing an arm and a leg as well as various other organs is definitely going to make Gildarts slow, he literally weighs more, has less functionality in his leg and is older. Acnologia blitzed Gildarts (Gildarts says it was all over before he even knew what happened). You also brought up a counterpoint to your own argument in saying that Gildarts pre-Acno required more effort than everyone on Tenrou.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
First of all, we don't know exactly what happened when Gildarts fought Acno. I'm pretty sure he said at one point that he got blitzed but I could be wrong.

Secondly, Acno may not have been serious at the beginning, but the whole reason Mavis used that Fairy shield whatever was because Acno was going to roar on the island and oneshot them all. What this means is that by the end Acno is actually expending more energy than he did against Gildarts. A roar probably takes more effort than a simple claw swipe.

And lastly, I don't see how this translates into Gildarts being stronger than the entire Tenrou group. Let's not forget that Gildarts was PART of that group. So basically what you're saying is that Gildarts > Gildarts + Fairy Tail, which makes no logical sense whatsoever.
Did you not see the picture i've posted? Gildarts was the only in the entire guild that did not attack Acnologia. He knew it was useless because him being stronger than all of them x9999999 wouldn't do anything.
Anime isn't canon. Gildarts definitely got slower and weaker, if he was at the strength he was at during Ice Trail he would've blitzed Bluenote and ended it in one punch like in Ice Trail. Losing an arm and a leg as well as various other organs is definitely going to make Gildarts slow, he literally weighs more, has less functionality in his leg and is older. Acnologia blitzed Gildarts (Gildarts says it was all over before he even knew what happened). You also brought up a counterpoint to your own argument in saying that Gildarts pre-Acno required more effort than everyone on Tenrou.
DO you not know what entertainment is? Fights would boring as hell if Natsu juse Demolition fist Jacob in guild, It would boring if Gildarts just dropped Natsu when they started to fight on Tenrojima. Fairy tail would have no viewers, Dimaria, if she wanted to could kill all of Fairy tail including Gildarts with her time stop magic. All of the 12 could go down there and 1v12 each member and run back. Irene can literally eat most of the mages taking part in this war in one second and go back to taking out Fairt Heart.

You have to look at it at a viewers stand point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did you not see the picture i've posted? Gildarts was the only in the entire guild that did not attack Acnologia. He knew it was useless because him being stronger than all of them x9999999 wouldn't do anything.

DO you not know what entertainment is? Fights would boring as hell if Natsu juse Demolition fist Jacob in guild, It would boring if Gildarts just dropped Natsu when they started to fight on Tenrojima. Fairy tail would have no viewers, Dimaria, if she wanted to could kill all of Fairy tail including Gildarts with her time stop magic. All of the 12 could go down there and 1v12 each member and run back. Irene can literally eat most of the mages taking part in this war in one second and go back to taking out Fairt Heart.

Natsu didn't use Demo Fist against Jacob initially because he didn't want to destroy the guild. Gildarts didn't drop Natsu immediately because that wasn't his goal, his goal was to assess Natsu and to see how strong he was. Dimaria didn't solo all of FT because Ultear was there to cancel out her time magic. There are perfectly logical explanations to all the scenarios you just brought up.

No you absolutely cannot look at it from a viewers standpoint because then all objectivity goes out the window. Everything that happens in Fairy Tail makes sense within its universe and Hiro isn't going to throw away logic just to make fights more interesting. This kind of mindset will only lead to making excuses and blaming plot every time something doesn't go your way.

Solitrine

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Yes, just like what happened with Gildarts vs Ice Trail dark guild... oh wait it didn't, he used his speed and strength to his fullest capabilities. Gildarts even says that he is terrible at holding back. It's the job of the author to display power they want while keeping it entertaining, normally they give a situation where it is clear that a character can't display their full strength such as Natsu vs Jacob in the guild. So what you're saying is that aged Gildarts with missing limbs can reproduce the feats of Prime Gildarts but he didn't because it would be boring? We can't assume that Tenrou Gildarts can reproduce his Ice Trail feats if the evidence is stacked against that notion. If Gildarts had his Ice Trail speed and wanted to make the fight last for entertainment, he could've given a plot device to nerf Gildarts during the fight but he didn't, that's because Ice Trail Gildarts >> Tenrou Gildarts.

Last edited: