Touka Kirishima vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Touka Kirishima vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika

Who will win?

• Touka Kirishima

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Camilla

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Katou Marika

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Also, how do Rhajat and Touka overlap each other? They seem pretty different and I don't recall them having any similarities.

Of course, there's nothing to compare when it comes to the romancing dialogues (beside the obvious creepiness and obsession.) Touka isn't 'romanced' ever either in her own series. I know other versions might have made her sound slightly different, but the least I know in her original dialogues there's a very subtle, certain kindness behind her docile yet beyond-your-reach(?) kinda tone, the same feel I get from Touka (late in the first series and early RE despite her lack of appearance) (it's like she's actually kind and cares about certain things/people but you know there's a another world in her when they show that side of them, despite the very different portrayal of this quality in their respective stories). There's also their 'lonely' nature shown at certain points in their respective series, while the presentation is also quite different (maybe due to the presence of the Anteiku community in terms Touka,) it does appeal to me in a similar manner when it comes down to it. It's the same 'lone-wolf' feel before they meet the ones that open up their heart, untamed yet mild and surprisingly you could actutally strike a conversation with them, especially when you compare the reason for which they isolate themselves at one point or another.

But yeah beyond these few tertiary qualities there isn't really too much cos on the surface the sort of words they use in their dialogues are just too different. But I'm jusst nitpicking partly to justify my Touka vote cos while I hesitated choosing between Touka and Camilla, I wouldn't be as much if it were Shara and Camilla due to personal preferencess :XD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am voting for Touka.I like her the most here.She deserves to win this tournament.

Tias

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Let me honest here, this Marika character honestly looks annoying as hell =o

TrienDarkform

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Okay, I must admit... that was good @TrienDarkform :3
:)

I have slim hopes for poor Marika at this point, looking at the support that Touka's been receiving. Not like the series was super popular, and most of the noise was about Chiaki instead. :p

Still, it's been a blast rewatching this series since I miss the old school sci-fi feel from shows of long ago, which was refreshing to find again when this aired, and then going through and screencapping whatever one-liners I thought might be fun to play around with.

Let me honest here, this Marika character honestly looks annoying as hell =o
Well, the intro post did say 'the more salt, the better', though I'm not particularly one for being inciting... but perhaps it was a mistake using her lines to try to argue for her side; most if not all of them are completely out of context. :p I just thought it'd be something different than the usual.

Drink? :)

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
After taking a long time to think and choose, I voted for Camilla! Hopefully she won't be disappointing.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
After taking a long time to think and choose, I voted for Camilla! Hopefully she won't be disappointing.
Excellent choice there Ahmad, one you won't regret. If only I could like your post more than once for the excellent choice xD
#TeamCamilla

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Camilla ofc lolz.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I'm asking myself why the hell I expect so much of you... A Fairy Tail tard like you already made his choice... to make bad choices...

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The girl with the pink girl looks like a loli and unrealistic. Camilla while busty has thin eyes which is unattractive. Touka on the other hand has short hair and I have a thing for girls with short hair. She looks the most realistic out of the 3 because im applying this to the real world.

Dimaria>those3.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I'm asking myself why the hell I expect so much of you... A Fairy Tail tard like you already made his choice... to make bad choices...

That's a Fairy Tail tard for you

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
2nd place, good enough. So now, when are we having the more important husbando wars?

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
the adorable touka won :amuse :celebrate :celebrate

Reactions: syx

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
2nd place, good enough. So now, when are we having the more important husbando wars?
So are you gonna nominate Kat for the best hubby? :heh

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
WHO WON? WHO'S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!

Congratulations, @syx - it appears this was pretty one-sided.

Touka Ghoul go.

Reactions: syx

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@syx Let us celebrate this glorious victory for our goddess :p
Damn though Touka smashed this round. Props to all the other participants though. All I can say is GG friends :hi

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here are the final results!

#1 Touka Kirishima - 34 votes (+5)

#2 Camilla - 16 votes (+5)
#3 Katou Marika - 14 votes (+5)

Congratulations to MHs Waifu of the year, Touka Kirishima!

Please look forward to our next event!

Husbando Wars - Coming soon~