Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 138 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
There's no way I can rank fighting 2 fodders over fighting Ajeel.

Tbh the level of Mirajane being overrated is proven by her being viewed above Neinhart, in my eyes at least. Can she solo a Spriggan and be better than Erza? Perhaps she can/is. But from her current feats I don't find it acceptable to make that claim.
If Mira were to fight Neinhart the Historia would make her waste most of her magic lol. Mira is getting overrated and I think it's a poor attempt to make her Erza's equal again.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
A bark is more fragile, but a super thick one will be harder to penetrate. You will cut out more from the thick wood, but if that is Makarov's skin as a giant it is nothing to him. What level are you on? Mind reading weasel level? Sorry I can't go down that low. Makarov taking Jupitor is a durability feat not endurance. Erza endured her torture and the sensation curse. Know the difference.
Its durability (ability to withstand pressure) does not change. Don't ignore the very definition of durability. Makarov taking Jupiter the way he did is more related to endurance in the context of durability comparison to regular sized mages (since they have to take bigger attacks with their full frontal, even if they are more durable). Of course as jut a feat itself its durability, but we are comparing here and you cannot compare Titan Makarov to Laxus normally in regards to durability.

It was you who exaggerated the comparison calling Makarov a feather.
And then when I used two durable objects for my comparison, guess what you say?

Both those things are durable.

Like how am I meant to even take you seriously? LMAO.

That's why I went with the human vs ant example. Because you aren't comprehending correctly. I don't need to read minds to know you're getting frustrated. "I'll cap it off with", "I don't need to say more", That's a weasel who is trying to get out.
I WAS getting frustrated debating with you because you kept on spouting the same nonsensical argument over and over again. But then your arguments turned borderline comical and you tacked on terrible insults on top of it, how am I going to pass off an opportunity to make you look bad after that? I won't.

Too easy. Instead you talk about your weasel mind reading level. Bring it on. I'd call you more than an arrogant fool, but that would get me banned again. I have better words to describe you, but smart enough not to say it.
3rd grade level taunting. Not making yourself look any better kid.

Fight hard and strong, you won't twist or make more sense out of it. I'm here. Your third excuse aside from, I'm done talking, I'll cap it off, is "I won't reply back if it's not worth my time." Still a weasely plan.
What the hell are you talking about.

You aren't worth a damn thing to me, but I enjoy teasing you naive kids that act like know it alls. You aren't worth anything to me or anyone I could leave and ignore weasels trying to hard also. I told you before you can't weasel out of this. Mind reading weasel level. Impressive. Not! You are just dragging your mistake from the start. A useless kid behind his device acting like he is levels ahead of everyone is a mama's boy. No mind reading necessary to see that.
This is pathetic 3rd grade level insults from kids who just got insulted but don't know how to respond (hence they repeat the same insult over and over and voer again). Like I said, you are only making yourself look bad. Learn how to make witty comebacks. As a first step I'll give you a little bit of advice, they don't involve a whole lot of direct insults.

A useless kid behind his device acting like he is levels ahead of everyone is a mama's boy. No mind reading necessary to see that.
Exactly, don't even know why I said I needed my mind reading powers to see you for who you really are, silly me :derp

Last edited:

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know nothing about the story? I know more than you, Gildarts was never off guard when fighting Natsu. Gildarts knew Natsu was going to fight him the second he appeared in Gildarts' section, heck there was no part in the fight when Gildarts was caught off guard but you probably knew that but still resorted to making shit up.

Mard Geer was surprised not off guard, nor is Natsu's kick fire stronger than Brandish's stab.

August didn't react because he didn't expect Brandish to stab him, Gildarts was on guard. You're bad at this concede because you're just wasting my time.
Wait, did you just say Natsu's flame kick to Mard Geer was weaker than Brandish's a knife?
you show no evidence that Brandish knife was superior to Natsu's flame kick. I mean honestly, I don't think anyone needs evidence to know which was stronger. Haha

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/477/15 >Lucy catching Jacob off guard with a Cow kick that is way more powerful than a knife.

Jacob showcased his durability being able to withstand that kick without any broken bones. Considering the fact she stomped his neck.
I'm done arguing with a snake who thinks a knife is more lethal than a flame kick that can break walls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Wait, did you just say Natsu's flame kick to Mard Geer was weaker than Brandish's a knife?

You show no evidence that Brandish knife was superior to Natsu's flame kick. I mean honestly, I don't think anyone needs evidence to know which was stronger. Haha

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/477/15 >Lucy catching Jacob off guard with a Cow kick that is way more powerful than a knife.

Jacob showcased his durability being able to withstand that kick without any broken bones. Considering the fact she stomped his neck.
I'm done arguing with a snake who thinks a knife is more lethal than a flame kick that can break walls.
Yeah it is, I show no evidence? Do I have to Brandish has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher MP which means greater physical stats so her driving a knife through your heart is gonna fuck you up more than a kick.

Now you're comparing Lucy to Brandish? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Brandish's stab would do way more damage than a Lucy kick, while you also supported my concept of someone having better durability when on guard with Jacob:

Jacob off guard:
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/477/15

Jacob on guard:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/478/5
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/478/6

Jacob is thrown back when off guard but that never happens when on guard despite him facing a much stronger person while on guard.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah it is, I show no evidence? Do I have to Brandish has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher MP which means greater physical stats so her driving a knife through your heart is gonna fuck you up more than a kick.

Keep throwing insults because you're trash at debating. Now you're comparing Lucy to Brandish? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Brandish's stab would do way more damage than a Lucy kick, while you also supported my concept of someone having better durability when on guard with Jacob:

Jacob off guard:
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/477/15

Jacob on guard:

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/478/5
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/478/6

Jacob is thrown back when off guard but that never happens when on guard despite him facing a much stronger person while on guard.
Brandish showcased no physical feats, and high MP doesn't mean high physical attributes. Now you're using a strawman red herring fallacy, I was not comparing the strength of Lucy and Brandish, I was comparing a knfie to a super powered kick. Its obvious

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Brandish showcased no physical feats, and high MP doesn't mean high physical attributes. Now you're using a strawman red herring fallacy, I was not comparing the strength of Lucy and Brandish, I was comparing a knfie to a super powered kick. Its obvious and you're retarded.
Dude you should probably stop trying to incorporate fallacies into your argument, every time you attempt to you fail miserably.

Yes the strength of Lucy compared to Brandish matters because the damage caused by both a kick and a stab would depend largely on the physical strength of the attacker. Not a straw man fallacy in the slightest. And I do hope you realize that a straw man fallacy and a red herring fallacy are two different things right?

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude you should probably stop trying to incorporate fallacies into your argument, every time you attempt to you fail miserably.

Yes the strength of Lucy compared to Brandish matters because the damage caused by both a kick and a stab would depend largely on the physical strength of the attacker. Not a straw man fallacy in the slightest. And I do hope you realize that a straw man fallacy and a red herring fallacy are two different things right?
It doesn't matter because has low durability so the knife went through him without effort. While Lucy's cow kick showcased more power because that power she was leveling landscapes.

If knives were superior than any other spell, then Erza would be able to drop any mage. So going with your logic Brandish could kill Zeref and Acnologia.

Ranking in FT 1.Mavis 2. Gildarts 3. Erza 4. Laxus 5. Natsu.

Erza has her flame protection armor which grants her immunity to Natsu's flames. She's immune to Laxus's lightning spells with lightning armor. In the latest chapter it showcased that Erza is way faster than Natus.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Brandish showcased no physical feats, and high MP doesn't mean high physical attributes. Now you're using a strawman red herring fallacy, I was not comparing the strength of Lucy and Brandish, I was comparing a knfie to a super powered kick. Its obvious.
MP does OCRRERLATE with physical stats. Who told you otherwise? I'm not using a strawman red herring fallacy because what I said was relevant to the discussion. The damage a knife and a kick would do is purely based on the power of the user based in this man, not to mention the knife's mass was massively manipulated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you, I had to Google strawman red herring fallacy because I thought there was a new one which fused them together.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It doesn't matter because has low durability so the knife went through him without effort. While Lucy's cow kick showcased more power because that power she was leveling landscapes.

If knives were superior than any other spell, then Erza would be able to drop any mage. So going with your logic Brandish could kill Zeref and Acnologia.

Ranking in FT 1.Mavis 2. Gildarts 3. Erza 4. Laxus 5. Natsu.

Erza has her flame protection armor which grants her immunity to Natsu's flames. She's immune to Laxus's lightning spells with lightning armor. In the latest chapter it showcased that Erza is way faster than Natus.
Oh, so this is a case of you not knowing what attack potency. I'll make it simple for you.....Bigger boom boom doesn't always mean stronger attack.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
MP does OCRRERLATE with physical stats. Who told you otherwise? I'm not using a strawman red herring fallacy because what I said was relevant to the discussion. The damage a knife and a kick would do is purely based on the power of the user based in this man, not to mention the knife's mass was massively manipulated. Keep throwing insults because you're bad at debating, once again you're mis-using and making up new fallacies in an attempt to make yourself look smart.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you, I had to Google strawman red herring fallacy because I thought there was a new one which fused them together.
No it doesn't because a knife went through August, a person with high MP. Brandish has high MP because her magic requires her to do that. Did you not notice her shrinking a island? Do you think she could always shrink things to that size when she was a kid?

She didnt increase the blade that much, you act like she made into a mountain level which would split August in half. Brandish has high mp and still melted by Cana with a karate chop.

The President

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Was I describing a feather the size of an island to metal? Nope. Your mind reading abilities must be off today. Don't make excuses now. Frustration is frustration. That's weasely of you. Weren't you the one talking about not responding if it's not worth your time? That's just to let you know no one has to waste their time on you too. And you know that was your plan to escape this with your head up without admitting you were wrong. You tried to do it three times. Those third grade excuses won't get you anywhere.
Like, what are you trying to get at. So what if you weren't the one describing a feather the size of an island to metal? You asked for a better example and retorted to said better example with the worst possible thing you could have possibly said. I'll repeat it:

Laxus is thin steel. Makarov is large quantity of iron. Steel will always be harder to get through because its outside is tougher, but the huge chunk of iron can be harder to take out because of its sheer quantity. I'll give you one guess as to which one relates to endurance and which relates to durability.

Frustration at the inaptitude of your arguments. Yeah, I admit I was frustrated, what else do you want me to say. Again, read and comprehend. I was not going to respond because your repeated arguments were frustrating and not worth my time, I then responded because you said something different in whatever way that was worth commenting on. There is nothing "weasel" about it, my actions are fully justified. This shouldn't be hard to understand, I've been repeating it for several posts now. When I leave an argument I should leave I do it, it simply wasn't the case here contrary to my initial impression of what you were likely to respond with.

ou got so frustrated and was arrogant the whole way. You had this coming. If you didn't act superior and talk as if you had to simply figure out my flaw, but can't read minds, none of this would have gotten worse. So don't point the finger at me.
Gonna call out a flaw if I see one. Thats kinda the point of a debate. Your flaw is that you automatically directly correlated more area to durability. Thats a pretty big flaw in the context of this argument.

From the beginning the argument was about Makarov being able to take the Jupitor shot and how you won't give the old man his credit for taking it. Said it does not make him durable. That's why I made it easy for you comparing an ant to a human. Skin is not as durable as a shell, but people are bigger and you don't factor that in. "If this if that" is all you said. I told you ant skin is tougher than humans, but "if" they were the same size the ant is superior. No human has the strength and even if we did we would still break caring boulders of same scale size because our bones and joints can't withstand it. No ifs. Makarov tanked the cannon.
I'd already told you that I acknowledge the feat as a durability feat (for the fact that it did not pulverize his hand), but it doesn't stack up to someone like Laxus. Its one of the very first posts I made directed at you.

Your arrogance to not let it go and insecurity to not admit you are wrong will not contribute to this thread. You'd only be feeding false information just because you are too scared and not humble to admit anything. Don't call me a hypocrite because I admitted when I was wrong in in many threads. You know first hand because you corrected me and I agreed and even gave you a complement. You had this coming. Deal with it
I'm not arrogant mate, you are. And I ain't the only one who has called you out for it. I'm not wrong on any front, I don't see why I'd concede for nothing. The I admitted I was wrong in many threads card is a last ditch desperation trick, I have encountered it many times before. Just because you have admitted wrong before does not mean you are not wrong right now and you are, whether you are willing to admit it or not.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
No it doesn't because a knife went through August, a person with high MP. Brandish has high MP because her magic requires her to do that. Did you not notice her shrinking a island? Do you think she could always shrink things to that size when she was a kid?

She didnt increase the blade that much, you act like she made into a mountain level which would split August in half. Brandish has high mp and still melted by Cana with a karate chop.
That's irrelevant, the knife went through August because he was off guard and it was Brandish doing so. Brandish has high MP because she's powerful, just because magic requires you have high MP doesn't mean you get it automatically. Brandish shirnking an Island as a kid is irrelevant because she wasn't always that strong.

The blade threw over twice its size. You have literally refuted nothing. HAHAHA I KNEW THE CANA GAG SCENE WAS COMING I CALLED IT.

Inb4 you mention Brandish also getting knocked out when that was a gag scene.

You are done.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's no way I can rank fighting 2 fodders over fighting Ajeel.

Tbh the level of Mirajane being overrated is proven by her being viewed above Neinhart, in my eyes at least. Can she solo a Spriggan and be better than Erza? Perhaps she can/is. But from her current feats I don't find it acceptable to make that claim.
In normal circumstances, I would agree fighting 2 "fodders" does not compare to fighting a Spriggan. But there is more than just the outcome of the fights. If you look closely at the context, you can see that one done with extreme difficulty and the other was not. By powerscaling, it wouldn't be so far off to say that Mirajane is at least comparable with the likes of Neinhart or Erza.

If many people believe Mirajane is ranked higher than Neinhart, then it could be that just a select few tend to underrate Mirajane (instead of the majority overrating her).

Regarding the debate about durability vs persistence, I think it goes hand in hand. The bigger the object is, the more durable and persistent it is. Durability here meaning the object as a whole. Not the durability of the "material". That stays the same.

Think of it this way. When persistence increases, it's durability increases. Similarly, when durability increases, it's persistence also increases. One increases because of the other.

Last edited:

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
In normal circumstances, I would agree fighting 2 "fodders" does not compare to fighting a Spriggan. But there is more than just the outcome of the fights. If you look closely at the context, you can see that one done with extreme difficulty and the other was not. By powerscaling, it wouldn't be so far off to say that Mirajane is at least comparable with the likes of Neinhart or Erza.

If many people believe Mirajane is ranked higher than Neinhart, then it could be that just a select few tend to underrate Mirajane (instead of the majority overrating her).
Stomping fodders and struggling badly to beat a Spirggan isn't the same. Heck Mira herself was exhausted against the fodders, the gap is soo large between Ajeel and the fodders the difficulty is actually irrelevant.

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Like, what are you trying to get at. So what if you weren't the one describing a feather the size of an island to metal? You asked for a better example and retorted to said better example with the worst possible thing you could have possibly said. I'll repeat it:

Laxus is thin steel. Makarov is large quantity of iron. Steel will always be harder to get through because its outside is tougher, but the huge chunk of iron can be harder to take out because of its sheer quantity. I'll give you one guess as to which one relates to endurance and which relates to durability.

Frustration at the inaptitude of your arguments. Yeah, I admit I was frustrated, what else do you want me to say. Again, read and comprehend. I was not going to respond because your repeated arguments were frustrating and not worth my time, I then responded because you said something different in whatever way that was worth commenting on. There is nothing "weasel" about it, my actions are fully justified. This shouldn't be hard to understand, I've been repeating it for several posts now. When I leave an argument I should leave I do it, it simply wasn't the case here contrary to my initial impression of what you were likely to respond with.

Gonna call out a flaw if I see one. Thats kinda the point of a debate. Your flaw is that you automatically directly correlated more area to durability. Thats a pretty big flaw in the context of this argument.

I'd already told you that I acknowledge the feat as a durability feat (for the fact that it did not pulverize his hand), but it doesn't stack up to someone like Laxus. Its one of the very first posts I made directed at you.

I'm not arrogant mate, you are. And I ain't the only one who has called you out for it. I'm not wrong on any front, I don't see why I'd concede for nothing. The I admitted I was wrong in many threads card is a last ditch desperation trick, I have encountered it many times before. Just because you have admitted wrong before does not mean you are not wrong right now and you are, whether you are willing to admit it or not.
You think telling me you haven't found my flaw yet because you can't read my mind isn't arrogant? Not to mention stupid. I didn't know you had powers to read minds. Keep it up I'm sure you have more powers that are yet to come in your fantasy world. Now you admit it's durable? If you admitted it why did you keep going? Foolish. You repeated the same thing too. What makes you excused? You're not the only one who called me arrogant because the guys didn't know me when I said I won't hold back. They know now that I'm overflowing with lots of fight. That's what I was holding back from. You said you admitted he is durable, but just said I'm wrong. If you admitted it there is nothing more. Case closed. That was debate to begin with, yet I'm still wrong? You make no sense. Or did you mean me being wrong as in how I am rude to you. Either way you had it coming with your arrogant ways. Mr "I'm not arrogant and I wasn't trying to weasel my way out of this talk."

@Daniel9dsi You are the one who called me these things because I said I gave the facts. I did not say Gajeel whoops Bradman as a fact. I said the story which is a fact and that if you do the math being able to avoid third seal, shows he'd have done the same with the easier one. I'm cool with Sabertooth. It's you who loves making me the bad guy. I can be if given a reason. Why don't you mind your own business and quit being a tight ass. Kid no one wants to chat with you either if that's all you are doing.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

I see Mirajane's Alegria form as powerful, don't get me wrong. But it's not yet at the level where I put it abover Nakagami. Comparable, maybe. I wouldn't say at least comparable. I would say that with reason and benefit of the doubt for Mira, Miralegria ~ Nakagami.

As for Neinhart, his pre-494 Historia making ability was at Hades+3 9DG+Ur+Azuma+Ikaruga+Zancow. If those Historia's faced Juliet and Hynhe it's going to be low diff. Now he's got Serena, Wahl and Bradman credited to him. I'm not sure if he can control them, but it's still much more impressive than Miralegria at this point imo.

It's true what you say, a select few can underrate Mira. I'm saying the she was overrated in the ranks, because I can't see her placed above Neinhart or Erza, so I can be considered someone who underrates Mira (my own rank had her equal with Makarov and Jura). Now even though she's above Erza and Neinhart, she's only on average 2 spots above Erza and 0.6 spots above Neinhart (see the spoiler below, I think @Char used weightings for people's votes). That amount of difference is probably negligible anyway, you could say they're comparable based on that difference.

Brandish being above Jellal is also another one I consider questionable. Like Mira, Brandish doesn't have feats that warrant being put above Jellal imo. Her healing abilities are immense, so I can see why Brandish might be rated highly... though I consider Jellal someone above Spriggans ranked 4-12.

It depends how people rank too. I didn't give hype to anyone who hadn't done anything this arc... so people like Minerva or Kagura weren't given much love. Also Gildarts I placed below Hyberion, but right now I'd rank him at or above Serena.

Out of 64, the higher the better

1. Acnologia (64)

2. Igneel (62,7)

3. Parent Dragons (60,1)

4. Zeref Dragneel (58,6)

5. Igneel-powered Natsu (57,9)

6. August (56,15)

7. Irene Belserion (55,6)

8. Other Dragons (54,61)

9. Chronos Dimaria Yesta (54,4)

10. God Serena (53,89)

11. Laxus Dreyar (53,4)

12. Brandish (51,21)

13. Jellal Fernandes (50,79)

14. Wahl Icht (50,55)

15. Bradman (49,63)

16. Jacob Lessio (49,45)

17. Natsu (47,37)

18. DF Gajeel (47,1)

19. Glidartz Clive (44,53)

20. Ajeel Lamur (44,45)

21. DeS Gray Fullbuster (43,94)

22. Mirajane Strauss (41,67)

23. Neinhart (41,07)

24. Full Power Precht Gaebolt (40)

25. Erza Scarlet (39,18)

26. Hyberion (38,8)

27. Third origin Chelia Blendy (38,75)

28. Wolfheim (34,86)

29. Mard Geer Tartaros (33,87)

30. Base Gray Fullbuster (33,87)

31. Shaila (32,36)

32. Base Gajeel Redfox (32,08)

33. Ikatsunagi (31,93)

34. Jura Neekis (30,87)

35. Future Rogue (30,29)

36. Kyôka (30)

37. Kagura Mikazuchi (29,8)

38. Warrod Sequen (29,6)

39. Minerva Orlando (29,14)

40. DF Wendy Marvell (28,73)

41. Makarov Dreyar (28,4)

42. Silver Fullbuster (26,36)

43. Ur (25,86)

44. Bluenote Stinger (23,36)

45. Lucy Heartfilia (22,13)

46. Sting Eucliff or Rogue (21,79)

47. Azuma (19,14)

48. Wahl Icht Proxy (18,21)

49. Freed Justine (16,43)

50. Lyon Vastia (16)

51. Marin Hollow (15,71)

52. Juvia Lockster (14,79)

53. Meredy (14,5)

54. Heine Lunacy or Juliet Sun (13,85)

55. Elfman Strauss (12,07)

56. Base Wendy Marvell (11,43)

57. Chelia Blendy (10,85)

58. Bickslow (8,77)

59. Mest Gryder (8,71)

60. Cana Alberona (8,61)

61. Evergreen (7,61)

62. Ikaruga (7,43)

63. Levy Mcgarden (4,29)

64. Lisanna Strauss (2,86)

1. Acnologia

2. Igneel

3. Parent Dragons (Metallicana, etc.)

4. Igneel-powered Natsu

4. Zeref Dragneel

7. Other dragons (Zirconis, etc.)

7. August

7. Irene Belserion

9. Laxus Dreyar

9. Jellal Fernandes

9. Natsu

9. Chronos Dimaria Yesta

13. God Serena

13. Wahl Icht

13. DF Gajeel

16. Ajeel Lamur

17. Bradman

17. Jacob Lessio

17. Brandish

20. Neinhart

21. Erza Scarlet

22. DeS Gray Fullbuster

22. Mard Geer Tartaros

22. Hyberion

25. Full Power Precht Gaebolg

26. Future Rogue

26. Gildarts Clive

28. Warrod Sequen

28. Third origin Chelia Blendy

28. Wolfheim

28. Ikatsunagi

32. Base Gajeel Redfox

32. Makarov Dreyar

32. Mirajane Strauss

32. Jura Neekis

36. Base Gray Fullbuster

36. Minerva Orlando

36. Kagura Mikazuchi

39. Sting Eucliff or Rogue Cheney

40. Elfman Strauss

40. Lyon Vastia

40. Bluenote Stinger

43. Ur

44. DF Wendy Marvell

44. Wahl Icht Proxy

44. Kyôka

44. Lucy Heartfillia

44. Cana Alberona

44. Freed Justine

44. Meredy

51. Silver Fullbuster

52. Shaila

52. Azuma

54. Juvia Lockster

55. Levy Mcgarden

55. Base Wendy Marvell

55. Marin Hollow

55. Lisanna Strauss

55. Evergreen

55. Bickslow

55. Mest Gryder

55. Ikaruga

55. Chelia Blendy

64. Heine Lunacy or Juliet Sun

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
The purpose of these debates is to compare opinions in a friendly way. It's fine if you're passionate about your opinion, but you guys are getting a head of yourselves with these insults. I know that I'm not a mod, but from one bro to another, I think you guys need to chill.

That was a gag moment. In a serious battle against where Brandish isn't weakened by Hay fever, she would shrugg off a punch like that and Cana would get rocked. Also, I don't see why August bleeding fom a suprise sword attack means anything. Any character in the fairy tail series that is made of human flesh and blood would get run through by a gigantic blade.

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The purpose of these debates is to compare opinions in a friendly way. It's fine if you're passionate about your opinion, but you guys are getting a head of yourselves with these insults. I know that I'm not a mod, but from one bro to another, I think you guys need to chill.

That was a gag moment. In a serious battle against where Brandish isn't weakened by Hay fever, she would shrugg off a punch like that and Cana would get rocked. Also, I don't see why August bleeding fom a suprise sword attack means anything. Any character in the fairy tail series that is made of human flesh and blood would get run through by a gigantic blade.
Wrong, Natsu has the features of a dragon like dragon skin, lungs, etc. You got melted.I don't state opinions, i state facts.

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wrong, Natsu has the features of a dragon like dragon skin, lungs, etc. You got melted.I don't state opinions, i state facts.
What does Natsu having features of a dragon have anything to do with what he just said?

Woodenstool

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see Mirajane's Alegria form as powerful, don't get me wrong. But it's not yet at the level where I put it abover Nakagami. Comparable, maybe. I wouldn't say at least comparable. I would say that with reason and benefit of the doubt for Mira, Miralegria ~ Nakagami.

As for Neinhart, his pre-494 Historia making ability was at Hades+3 9DG+Ur+Azuma+Ikaruga+Zancow. If those Historia's faced Juliet and Hynhe it's going to be low diff. Now he's got Serena, Wahl and Bradman credited to him. I'm not sure if he can control them, but it's still much more impressive than Miralegria at this point imo.

It's true what you say, a select few can underrate Mira. I'm saying the she was overrated in the ranks, because I can't see her placed above Neinhart or Erza, so I can be considered someone who underrates Mira (my own rank had her equal with Makarov and Jura). Now even though she's above Erza and Neinhart, she's only on average 2 spots above Erza and 0.6 spots above Neinhart (see the spoiler below, I think @Char used weightings for people's votes). That amount of difference is probably negligible anyway, you could say they're comparable based on that difference.

Brandish being above Jellal is also another one I consider questionable. Like Mira, Brandish doesn't have feats that warrant being put above Jellal imo. Her healing abilities are immense, so I can see why Brandish might be rated highly... though I consider Jellal someone above Spriggans ranked 4-12.

It depends how people rank too. I didn't give hype to anyone who hadn't done anything this arc... so people like Minerva or Kagura weren't given much love. Also Gildarts I placed below Hyberion, but right now I'd rank him at or above Serena.

Out of 64, the higher the better

1. Acnologia (64)

2. Igneel (62,7)

3. Parent Dragons (60,1)

4. Zeref Dragneel (58,6)

5. Igneel-powered Natsu (57,9)

6. August (56,15)

7. Irene Belserion (55,6)

8. Other Dragons (54,61)

9. Chronos Dimaria Yesta (54,4)

10. God Serena (53,89)

11. Laxus Dreyar (53,4)

12. Brandish (51,21)

13. Jellal Fernandes (50,79)

14. Wahl Icht (50,55)

15. Bradman (49,63)

16. Jacob Lessio (49,45)

17. Natsu (47,37)

18. DF Gajeel (47,1)

19. Glidartz Clive (44,53)

20. Ajeel Lamur (44,45)

21. DeS Gray Fullbuster (43,94)

22. Mirajane Strauss (41,67)

23. Neinhart (41,07)

24. Full Power Precht Gaebolt (40)

25. Erza Scarlet (39,18)

26. Hyberion (38,8)

27. Third origin Chelia Blendy (38,75)

28. Wolfheim (34,86)

29. Mard Geer Tartaros (33,87)

30. Base Gray Fullbuster (33,87)

31. Shaila (32,36)

32. Base Gajeel Redfox (32,08)

33. Ikatsunagi (31,93)

34. Jura Neekis (30,87)

35. Future Rogue (30,29)

36. Kyôka (30)

37. Kagura Mikazuchi (29,8)

38. Warrod Sequen (29,6)

39. Minerva Orlando (29,14)

40. DF Wendy Marvell (28,73)

41. Makarov Dreyar (28,4)

42. Silver Fullbuster (26,36)

43. Ur (25,86)

44. Bluenote Stinger (23,36)

45. Lucy Heartfilia (22,13)

46. Sting Eucliff or Rogue (21,79)

47. Azuma (19,14)

48. Wahl Icht Proxy (18,21)

49. Freed Justine (16,43)

50. Lyon Vastia (16)

51. Marin Hollow (15,71)

52. Juvia Lockster (14,79)

53. Meredy (14,5)

54. Heine Lunacy or Juliet Sun (13,85)

55. Elfman Strauss (12,07)

56. Base Wendy Marvell (11,43)

57. Chelia Blendy (10,85)

58. Bickslow (8,77)

59. Mest Gryder (8,71)

60. Cana Alberona (8,61)

61. Evergreen (7,61)

62. Ikaruga (7,43)

63. Levy Mcgarden (4,29)

64. Lisanna Strauss (2,86)

1. Acnologia

2. Igneel

3. Parent Dragons (Metallicana, etc.)

4. Igneel-powered Natsu

4. Zeref Dragneel

7. Other dragons (Zirconis, etc.)

7. August

7. Irene Belserion

9. Laxus Dreyar

9. Jellal Fernandes

9. Natsu

9. Chronos Dimaria Yesta

13. God Serena

13. Wahl Icht

13. DF Gajeel

16. Ajeel Lamur

17. Bradman

17. Jacob Lessio

17. Brandish

20. Neinhart

21. Erza Scarlet

22. DeS Gray Fullbuster

22. Mard Geer Tartaros

22. Hyberion

25. Full Power Precht Gaebolg

26. Future Rogue

26. Gildarts Clive

28. Warrod Sequen

28. Third origin Chelia Blendy

28. Wolfheim

28. Ikatsunagi

32. Base Gajeel Redfox

32. Makarov Dreyar

32. Mirajane Strauss

32. Jura Neekis

36. Base Gray Fullbuster

36. Minerva Orlando

36. Kagura Mikazuchi

39. Sting Eucliff or Rogue Cheney

40. Elfman Strauss

40. Lyon Vastia

40. Bluenote Stinger

43. Ur

44. DF Wendy Marvell

44. Wahl Icht Proxy

44. Kyôka

44. Lucy Heartfillia

44. Cana Alberona

44. Freed Justine

44. Meredy

51. Silver Fullbuster

52. Shaila

52. Azuma

54. Juvia Lockster

55. Levy Mcgarden

55. Base Wendy Marvell

55. Marin Hollow

55. Lisanna Strauss

55. Evergreen

55. Bickslow

55. Mest Gryder

55. Ikaruga

55. Chelia Blendy

64. Heine Lunacy or Juliet Sun
I like the effort you put in but c'mon dude, that list is so wrong but its your opinion and I respect that. Marin Hallow was able to keep up post time skip Gray and Natsu, he needs to be higher. Infact he dodged all of Natsus attacks and considering Brandish taught him that, she can do the same on whole another level.
What does Natsu having features of a dragon have anything to do with what he just said?
Let me help you out, Natsu has the qualities of a dragons like their skin. Did you know that dragons have tough skin?

Well now you know.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Hold on,it isn't even about fighting Azir alone,look at the context here,Erza was fighting someone who she had the elemental advantage over while Mirajane was fighting TWO people who's teamwork would give anyone difficulty,I honestly think Mira fighting Hynhe and Lunacy is comparable to fighting Azir on Erza's side..
It's the same as the Historias she fought against...Erza was fighting 3 opponents who she knew everything about,even their fighting styles...if she was full health she would have no doubt defeated them all one on 3 combat,but she also had an added advantage in knowing their fighting styles..
Erza's advantages in her fights are less impressive than Mira's disadvantages and winning by herself...
Then there's the added factor that Nakagami Armor won't affect Mirajane Alegria since she's using Curse Power and not magic..