Hangout - The Gamer by Sung Sang-Young | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout The Gamer by Sung Sang-Young

thefreak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think the actual manhwa is on haitus. More like Mangacow and Game of Edited Manga stepped on each others toes and with the early chapters then they both stepped back. Leaving a bit of a void.

The official scans are almost caught up now though. So from this week on it should be more reliably available.
Then RAW scans must be up.

Are there only 2 sites who do Edited Manga?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What the fuck is wrong with the status? Its from Webtoons and his wisdom is 38 and level is 59? chapter 136.
Didnt he massively invest in WIs At a point and got 1 extra wis point for taking wise decision? as per my memory serves his wis is also above 100.

Apparently my memory serves me wrong. But he should take his Wis above 100.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Then RAW scans must be up.

Are there only 2 sites who do Edited Manga?
2 Unofficial plus the official English Edited Manga at Line Webtoon. The same site that's home to Noblesse and ToG. It comes out regularly on Fridays there but was behind the unofficial version by quite a few weeks and only caught up today.

What the fuck is wrong with the status? Its from Webtoons and his wisdom is 38 and level is 59? chapter 136.
Didnt he massively invest in WIs At a point and got 1 extra wis point for taking wise decision? as per my memory serves his wis is also above 100.

Apparently my memory serves me wrong. But he should take his Wis above 100.
I think he's always had pretty low wisdom and I agree he needs to put a few points in that. But he's determined to get to 300 INT for some reason.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
We are finally all caught up.

It's kind of cool to see Jee-Han work in a group. I've been waiting for a while to see that. Helps that Shi-Yi even punches fish with style. Though I feel like some of the novelty of the class pres is wearing off.

I mean, she's fine but if I had to make a ranking of Jee-Han's companions in terms of most to least entertaining she'd be right at the bottom at the moment.(Shi Yi would be at the top) Some of that might be my reaction to how much drama was centered around her recently though. Because it seems like each foray into something dramatic Gamer has attempted has gone very poorly.

Last edited:

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
Jee han has gained 5 levels and now is 64 from 59. How many levels do you think will take him to be 300. And what bonus will he get after reaching 300? More mana efficiencyand Magic damage , or something more? also What do you guys think will happen if he gets more wisdom ?

I wish he raises his Wis upto 150/200 and do weighted Physical training in a Barrier which has increased gravity a La DBZ to improve his Str, VIt/HP, Dex/Agi. and use his skills like Earth elemental and golems along with it. Also he can study to raise Int passively. He will be a fortress.
Ideal stats will be
Str 100
Vit 100
Dex/Agi 100
Wis: 200
Int: 300
Luck: 50

After that he should only care about acquiring and Mastering More skills. Any leveling up during that time will be bonus.

Also why does he ignore Physical resistance passive skill? As it will help him immensely to Improve his physical defense.
He should also Acquire magical resistance in similar ways. Getting hit by magical attacks a lot.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
He's definitely building his abilities in an odd way these days. It almost seems like he's going for a glass cannon stat build and is just relying on abilities to compensate for everything else. Which I guess can work since arguably his greatest advantage is that he can instantly pick up abilities from spell books.

Not the way I would have gone.

And isn't the physical resistance passive the one that levels up everytime a girl beats him up. If so I think he'll be training that one plenty in the coming weeks.:XD

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If I was to attack Jee Han, I'd use some kind of curse skill to reduce his INT down to vegetative levels, and he'd be helpless, really. It would have to be almost instant cast though. Almost everything Jee Han uses is based on that high INT stat, like his mana amounts, the attack and defense skills, you name it. He would still be able to use the skills he got from Chunbumoon, but if he is up against an actual fighter, he wouldn't last long.

Come to think of it, that might be good training for him if someone from Chunbumoon uses something like that on him and have him fight his way out.

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
If I was to attack Jee Han, I'd use some kind of curse skill to reduce his INT down to vegetative levels, and he'd be helpless, really. It would have to be almost instant cast though. Almost everything Jee Han uses is based on that high INT stat, like his mana amounts, the attack and defense skills, you name it. He would still be able to use the skills he got from Chunbumoon, but if he is up against an actual fighter, he wouldn't last long.

Come to think of it, that might be good training for him if someone from Chunbumoon uses something like that on him and have him fight his way out.

Absolutely. He is totally a glass cannon. He needs to learn protective passive skills.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm surprised he didn't take it to 300 and stop. Because you usually unlock abilities like that at numerical milestones. Dumping everything in there potentially wastes 23 stat points. Which could have really helped him else where and probably doing make much difference to his casting.

Even if he dumped them into luck it would probably be more useful to him right now than surplus INT is .

0Xellos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
They should've gone to the 134th 10th floor instead of leaving. What's the worst that could happen? The ID breaking only for them and someone else clearing the whole labyrinth.
Plus I'd want to clear it just to troll the creators.

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
They should've gone to the 134th 10th floor instead of leaving. What's the worst that could happen? The ID breaking only for them and someone else clearing the whole labyrinth.
Plus I'd want to clear it just to troll the creators.
Well I think he quit because his companions were quite tired.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Haha, it's simply astonishing how often the prez gets kiddnapped. She's averaging like once a day right now.:XD

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Oh wow new outfits...can't believe it!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it has been a while. Kind of forgot changing clothes was something that could happen.:amuse

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
WTF. Nothing happened for last 3 chapters. This weeks chapter ( 163 ) felt so damn small that I thought it was only 1/3rd of it. But it was really only that much.
Also they should show Jee-hans stats one time.And How powerful he has actually become after going 300 Int monster. I guess he is the only charactor shown to have a 300 int.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
They definitely haven't been playing up the RPG aspects enough for me tastes.

Everything is still sort of leaning in the "trying to make a serious plot" direction right now. Which I don't love.

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
These last 1-2 chapters were all 10 sec.reads, which would be fine if there was some serious action going on but most of the panels is a background image with a few dots or a golem on them...come on author-nim :(

thefreak

Reaction score
Country
India
The recent chapters are so damn sluggish. Damn. So small.
Comparing them with Noblesse or Tower of God feels as if 5 gamer chapters will be smaller than 1 chapter of them.