The Last Person to Post Wins - Yoshi's Island | Page 45 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Yoshi's Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Charlie no Jutsus mina san, please vote for me in all the categories this year
Most pervert member Cha Chu :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure if subscribed or not
How are you Herms? Ya waifu takin gud kare of ya?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
MostHeroicMemberChaChu :blai

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Maybe we have more of an emphasis on skins compared to other cosmetic stuff, because Dota2 has more variety there. Different Couriers, mounts (I think?). The only other purchasable in-game cosmetic besides skin are ward skins.
Nearly everything is customizable in dota. Couriers and mounts aren't even the too things. The terrain of the entire map(including trees and the river, so everything) has cometics to change it. You color the river differently, have the terrain be sand/snow.. It's really nice. My favorites tho are the weather effects. Having it rain/snow during the entire game adds a nice feel to it, and there's several other weathers to pick. I wonder why league doesn't have that.

Yeah I know Timbersaw. I typically play the offlane type of role in LoL (Toplane). Mostly because these divas all like to be in carry roles and can't really get by without special attention. :kappa
Ever tried him out? Since you're an offlaner, I imagine you'd have a lot of fun with him.

Heh that sounds familiar.. The position 1 and 2 roles are instantly marked by someone 1 second once picking phase starts in dota too, it's the most popular positions and playstyle in all mobas so that's no surprise I suppose.

I was talking about thematically, and I was being sarcastic! :4head I didn't know whether his updated abilities were revealed yet or not. Do you know what role he'll fill? If I'm comparing old abilities with Wukong the only thing I can see is their mobility and illusions being somewhat similar. Wukong is more of a 3-4 in Dota terms with being more initiator/ganker focused.
Ah, yes.. I knew that :kappa
Nothing official revealed yet, valve generally never reveals anything until the moment it's released. Mokey king man was intended to come out many years ago back in dota 1, but was cancelled(as was basically all patching of dota 1) when they decided to make a new game with valve's engine. There are leaked abilities from that time, but I really doubt that they'll be using those ideas they had many years ago. A lot has changed since then.

I expect him as a position 2-3. Position 2 because anything can work as position 2 in dota nowadays, but most often he'll probably be an offlaner since he seems like a very skill based hero with decent survivability which defines offlaners in this game.
Oh another reason he's an offlaner is because he beats up Beastmaster in the trailer, who's an offlaner so there's that :rolleyes:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
aH the life of lawl - sounds so fascinantion.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Nearly everything is customizable in dota. Couriers and mounts aren't even the too things. The terrain of the entire map(including trees and the river, so everything) has cometics to change it. You color the river differently, have the terrain be sand/snow.. It's really nice. My favorites tho are the weather effects. Having it rain/snow during the entire game adds a nice feel to it, and there's several other weathers to pick. I wonder why league doesn't have that.
They had in the past, but it was basically skinned versions of the old, janky map. Now they do a bit more of minor thing during tournaments, but Riot is typically obsessed with enforcing "clarity". Recently they start skinning minions during different events and what not. They also work on a weekend special rotating game mode, sort of like what Hearthstone does with Tavern Brawls.

Ever tried him out? Since you're an offlaner, I imagine you'd have a lot of fun with him.

Heh that sounds familiar.. The position 1 and 2 roles are instantly marked by someone 1 second once picking phase starts in dota too, it's the most popular positions and playstyle in all mobas so that's no surprise I suppose.
I don't remember playing him specifically, no. When I played it wasn't really about playing specific heroes/roles really. It was a complete nubfest, so I doubt any semblance of a meta was being enforced.

I expect him as a position 2-3. Position 2 because anything can work as position 2 in dota nowadays, but most often he'll probably be an offlaner since he seems like a very skill based hero with decent survivability which defines offlaners in this game.
Oh another reason he's an offlaner is because he beats up Beastmaster in the trailer, who's an offlaner so there's that :rolleyes:
Well, Wukong can jungle and lane, and he's definitely capable of "carrying", but he's not typically someone put into a carry role, is typically most effective in a grouped up fight as he isn't a strong laner. He just has decent elusiveness to escape from ganks.

Nice theorycrafting though! :4head

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
panzerkampfwagen :arf

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
tefucdid you come from?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I smell roasted peanuts

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I wish they had talked about the wall in that debate :feelsbadman

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
So Whitewalkers consider themselves the top 1 percent? Figures...

g01

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I do not know much about US's politicans and their politics,normally media shows Clinton as a suitable leader but I heard that people actually vote for her because they don't want trump to win.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I do not know much about US's politicans and their politics,normally media shows Clinton as a suitable leader but I heard that people actually vote for her because they don't want trump to win.
People in the US are voting for what they see as the lesser of two evils. Now that's a big sign of a whacked democracy right there

Reactions: g01

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
People in the US are voting for what they see as the lesser of two evils. Now that's a big sign of a whacked democracy right there
It's not a democracy problem, but rather a problem with the political system of the country as a whole.
Presidential debate was such a meme lmao
The election was a meme since it all began.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's not a democracy problem, but rather a problem with the political system of the country as a whole.

The election was a meme since it all began.
Sorry, that's what I meant. I was sort of talking about the state of the democratic political system within the US itself

Status
Not open for further replies.