Fantasy - Mirajane vs Jellal | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Mirajane vs Jellal

Mirajane vs Jellal

• Mirajane

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Jellal

Votes: 72 75.8%

• Total voters

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
In my humble opinion it is an one sided match.Mira need to go all out against 2 Spriggan lieutenants and she is on the level of Erza.So she will be taken out quickly by Jellal.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I really hope we'll see more from both of them. As of now i agree that Jellal lacks feats. In this arc where powerspikes are so abnormal especially in FT side, Jellal needs to prove he's still top tier. I wish he is and i want him to prove it. One shotting Neinhart is nothing special anymore now that Natsu casually two-shotted his enhanced version.
And i want Mira to prove herself as well. She has powerful tools in her arsenal, but used them on fodders. Macro on fodders, and her most powerful takeover on Irene's puppet.

It feels like a waste to me tbh. When characters like Jellal Mira Kagura Minerva etc, need feats, all they get is Historias, magic-imbued swords... Whereas Natsu get to casually demolish an enhanced Spriggan. That enhanced Spriggan coulda been so much more useful elsewhere.

Coné

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I really hope we'll see more from both of them. As of now i agree that Jellal lacks feats. In this arc where powerspikes are so abnormal especially in FT side, Jellal needs to prove he's still top tier. I wish he is and i want him to prove it. One shotting Neinhart is nothing special anymore now that Natsu casually two-shotted his enhanced version.
And i want Mira to prove herself as well. She has powerful tools in her arsenal, but used them on fodders. Macro on fodders, and her most powerful takeover on Irene's puppet.

It feels like a waste to me tbh. When characters like Jellal Mira Kagura Minerva etc, need feats, all they get is Historias, magic-imbued swords... Whereas Natsu get to casually demolish an enhanced Spriggan. That enhanced Spriggan coulda been so much more useful elsewhere.
What's your point? Natsu > Mira
Mira. Macro Suicide or Algeria facepalm will be enough to end it.
Macro wouldn't work on Macro and Alegria's best feats are wrecking two Spriggan lieutenants, whereas Jellal wrecked a Spriggan.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Hum i agree... And so? What's YOUR point? I don't get it. I never compared Natsu to Mira in terms of power or whatever.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

Macro wouldn't work on Macro and Alegria's best feats are wrecking two Spriggan lieutenants, whereas Jellal wrecked a Spriggan.
Jellal wrecked fodder lmao. Get real he exhausted himself fighting Neinhart who's not even S12 in stats. Jellal has nothing to suggest he can get out of Macro. Those lieutenants have better durability than Neinhart and Jellal lol. Jellal got KOed by Fodderheart fodder blast he's definitely get smashed by Algeria.

Saying Jellal rekt an actual S12 :yodawg. That same "S12" got smashed in two hits while enhanced by base Natsu two basic FD level punches.

Coné

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Jellal wrecked fodder lmao. Get real he exhausted himself fighting Neinhart who's not even S12 in stats. Jellal has nothing to suggest he can get out of Macro. Those lieutenants have better durability than Neinhart and Jellal lol. Jellal got KOed by Fodderheart fodder blast he's definitely get smashed by Algeria.

Saying Jellal rekt an actual S12 :yodawg. That same "S12" got smashed in two hits while enhanced by base Natsu two basic FD level punches.
Why would you say Neinheart isn't even S12 in stats? He IS one of them. Just because you think Neinheart was weak it doesn't make him weak, he's still a S12 and Jellal one-shotted him. If you don't consider it a legit feat, at least consider it portrayal for Jellal being comfortably S12-level.
Those lieutenants didn't have any durability feats, they were lieutenants for a reason. They were weaker than all of the S12. Jellal got KO'd by Neinheart, congratulations, that's a feat for Neinheart, genius. Jellal is still Laxus-level by portrayal. Alegria smashed two featless lieutenants, it's really an admirable feat.
And? That's a feat for Natsu. If you can't discuss things objectively, then don't.
Hum i agree... And so? What's YOUR point? I don't get it. I never compared Natsu to Mira in terms of power or whatever.
You said one-shotting Neinheart was nothing impressive because Natsu had done the same thing, but that's not an argument to why you think Jellal's feats aren't impressive. If anything, it only made Natsu more impressive.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
You said one-shotting Neinheart was nothing impressive because Natsu had done the same thing, but that's not an argument to why you think Jellal's feats aren't impressive. If anything, it only made Natsu more impressive.
Given Natsu has more feats he is better to use as a standard. Then Jellal's feat is gauged from Natsu's. If you think Natsu's 2 hits were impressive - likely base techs - then you'd say Jellal's GC was impressive... rather than going the other way. Well that's just my way of doing it anyway.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why would you say Neinheart isn't even S12 in stats? He IS one of them. Just because you think Neinheart was weak it doesn't make him weak, he's still a S12 and Jellal one-shotted him. If you don't consider it a legit feat, at least consider it portrayal for Jellal being comfortably S12-level.
Those lieutenants didn't have any durability feats, they were lieutenants for a reason. They were weaker than all of the S12. Jellal got KO'd by Neinheart, congratulations, that's a feat for Neinheart, genius. Jellal is still Laxus-level by portrayal. Alegria smashed two featless lieutenants, it's really an admirable feat.
And? That's a feat for Natsu. If you can't discuss things objectively, then don't.

Ajeel and Jacob can no sell two basic punches from base Natsu so no Neinhart is nowhere near them in stats. Neinhart being weak is a fact. He is one of them in MP but not anything else. There is no portrayal of Jellal being actual S12 level because one shotting Neinhart is nowhere near the level needed to oneshot an actual Spriggan.

Those lieutenants had durability feats like did you even read the fight? They no sold this attack to the face
No they aren't weaker in durability lmao. Those lieutenants wouldn't have gotten smashed by this fodder attack
when they took Mira's nuke to the face like chump. Not really a feat for Neinhart when Jellal's durability is utter trash. If you could see things objectively then you'd know that Jellal and Laxus were never portrayed equals.

Defeating Neinhart isn't a feat as Natsu basic Fire Dragon level attacks took his butt out in two shots. That isn't really a feat for Natsu either, we just got confirmation that Neinhart is crap enhanced or not.

Last edited:

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel and Jacob can no sell two basic punches from base Natsu so no Neinhart is nowhere near them in stats. Neinhart being weak is a fact. He is one of them in MP but not anything else. There is no portrayal of Jellal being actual S12 level because one shotting Neinhart is nowhere near the level needed to oneshot an actual Spriggan.

Those lieutenants had durability feats like did you even read the fight? They no sold this attack to the face
No they aren't weaker in durability lmao. Those lieutenants wouldn't have gotten smashed by this fodder attack
when they took Mira's nuke to the face like chump. Not really a feat for Neinhart when Jellal's durability is utter trash. If you could see things objectively then you'd know that Jellal and Laxus were never portrayed equals.

Defeating Neinhart isn't a feat as Natsu basic Fire Dragon level attacks took his butt out in two shots. That isn't really a feat for Natsu either, we just got confirmation that Neinhart is crap enhanced or not.
Are you serious? Jellal has some of the best durability feats in the whole series and you're gonna call his durability trash? Based on what?

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you serious? Jellal has some of the best durability feats in the whole series and you're gonna call his durability trash? Based on what?
What durability feats? Tanking pre-1st-ts basically beginning of the series Dragons force hits is hardly durabilitty anymore and he was getting his butt beat by Sorano's hits pre-ts. His durability is trash.

Xaos sama

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
What durability feats? Tanking pre-1st-ts basically beginning of the series Dragons force hits is hardly durabilitty anymore and he was getting his butt beat by Sorano's hits pre-ts. His durability is trash.
No it isn't,
soraro was teaming up with racer (who was slowing jellal's movements) and cobra ( a mind reader), jellal was taking the three of them without meteor and with his bare hands, obviously sorano will land a hit or two.

Jellal durability feats were the best pre prets... he took all natsu moves without a single scratch, even in dragon force it tooks multiple punches to knock him out including this
http://i8.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/98/fairy-tail-161826.jpg
his body got crushed throughout the whole tower
and infact, according to erza, he's the one who got up and saved her from the lacrima and put himself inside it,
http://i2.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/101/fairy-tail-161896.jpg
also, he blocked zero's dark capreccio with a half dead body (after the self destruction seal damage effects on him).

the thing is we didn't get to see jellal is real fight since his fight against natsu... his fight against neinhart was just for the plot to make kagura forgive him.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No it isn't,
soraro was teaming up with racer (who was slowing jellal's movements) and cobra ( a mind reader), jellal was taking the three of them without meteor and with his bare hands, obviously sorano will land a hit or two.

Jellal durability feats were the best pre prets... he took all natsu moves without a single scratch, even in dragon force it tooks multiple punches to knock him out including this
http://i8.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/98/fairy-tail-161826.jpg
his body got crushed throughout the whole tower
and infact, according to erza, he's the one who got up and saved her from the lacrima and put himself inside it,
http://i2.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/101/fairy-tail-161896.jpg
also, he blocked zero's dark capreccio with a half dead body (after the self destruction seal damage effects on him).

the thing is we didn't get to see jellal is real fight since his fight against natsu... his fight against neinhart was just for the plot to make kagura forgive him.
He was getting his butt beat by DF Natsu. And again that was BoS DF Natsu. You're trying to compare that sh!t to x791 era let alone current?

He didn't get hit by the others attack at first. The first attack that made contact was Sorano's and her angels did significant damage to him.

Natsu saved Erza, Jellal got put into a coma after that fight.

Jellal's durability is terrible, one of the worst in the series now.

Xaos sama

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
He was getting his butt beat by DF Natsu. And again that was BoS DF Natsu. You're trying to compare that sh!t to x791 era let alone current?

He didn't get hit by the others attack at first. The first attack that made contact was Sorano's and her angels did significant damage to him.

Natsu saved Erza, Jellal got put into a coma after that fight.

Jellal's durability is terrible, one of the worst in the series now.
he was overpowered By DF natsu, yet he was about to unleash abyss break if it wasn't for erza's slash. Bos? Etherion DF is probably stronger than flame of reboke DF natsu, which is thrice base natsu's strengh, Etherion's magical power > jellal's magical power.

i don't compare between those feats lol; every character's durability got better By the years, same will apply for jellal. Natsu was getting huge damage By zancrow's attacks, will it be the case for him now?

a scratch in the face is a damage for you? even laxus got one By ivan.

no, it wasn't natsu, erza who was living the moment claimed that, natsu just picked her up.

jellal put himself inside the lacrima and he lost his memory because of the Etherion:
http://i9.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/147/fairy-tail-593335.jpg

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
he was overpowered By DF natsu, yet he was about to unleash abyss break if it wasn't for erza's slash. Bos? Etherion DF is probably stronger than flame of reboke DF natsu, which is thrice base natsu's strengh, Etherion's magical power > jellal's magical power.

i don't compare between those feats lol; every character's durability got better By the years, same will apply for jellal. Natsu was getting huge damage By zancrow's attacks, will it be the case for him now?

a scratch in the face is a damage for you? even laxus got one By ivan.

no, it wasn't natsu, erza who was living the moment claimed that, natsu just picked her up.

jellal put himself inside the lacrima and he lost his memory because of the Etherion:
http://i9.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/147/fairy-tail-593335.jpg
So a few specs on his face plus a scartch across his cheek constitutes as "significant damage"? :cookiestare Bro, I tend to agree with you normally, but it's clear that you have a lot of bias against Jellal...

Jellal wins mid diff.
Yeah it wasn't just a scratch lmao. He got his ass beat after fighting 3 OS members (Midnight only illusioned him) and he needed a week worth of recovery :doge

So much for just a scratch. He is sweating and wearing out from Sorano's attacks lol.

Look at that he's getting damage more and more from OS level attacks.

Oh wait there's more.

He got smashed by just three OS members. He needed two of his strongest moves just to defeat 4 OS members three of which have taken Meteor hits from him.

@Xaos sama Can you stop making things up? Jellal didn't save Erza Natsu did.
He was put into a coma after that fight which is why Wendy need to revive him.

EmberSpirit

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lmao, Jellal downplay is real in this thread.

Neinhart didn't simply get knocked out by GC. Blood and injury were visible. When Natsu two shotted Neinhart, it was simply a knock out. It didn't do anywhere near the same damage GC did.

Jellal had no signs of any injury after Neinhart's blast, even his clothes were as good as new. All I can say about that is he drowned. That's why Kagura performed that :kissbunny on Jellal. It wouldn't bring him back if it was because of Neinhart's blast lmao.

Jellal wasn't anywhere near exhausted after GC. There's nothing which indicates that after the feat. He was already sweating when he saw Erza injured, way before even using magic. People need to take deep breath and calm down after they are pissed off like that, pretty normal stuff.

I have no doubt that some people here will look like stupid clowns once Jellal appears and endures an attack from Irene or Zeref even if he isn't doing much more than that.

Not much to say about Mirajane, she will stay a flop. Tell me when she uses that macro on anyone relevant, didn't even try on Irene's fodder underlings. She probably knew it doesn't work against high tier fodders, had to bring out her strongest form and beg for them not to move because she was spent after 1 attack.

Last edited:

Coné

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
> Implying the Base Natsu wasn't holding back against Jacob and Ajeel on both occasions
> Implying size means anything on in-verse battles. Mira's nuke can't be scaled to anything worth shit.
> Implying Jellal can't just blitz Mira.

Yeah, I'm out.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
> Implying the Base Natsu wasn't holding back against Jacob and Ajeel on both occasions
> Implying size means anything on in-verse battles. Mira's nuke can't be scaled to anything worth shit.
> Implying Jellal can't just blitz Mira.

Yeah, I'm out.
Implying that base Natsu is stronger than FDKM.:facepalm
Implying Natsu went all out in base against Neinhart. :fail
Implying that Meteor could even scratch Mira when OS no sold it. :disappoint
Implying that Neinhart as more attack power than Mira :doge

Jellal couldn't even blitz Neinhart and his good spells take huge charge up. Also how is Mira nuke worth sh!t when that spell trumps the f@#k out of Neinhart's fodder spell. Mira's attack power sh!ts on Neinhart's :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmao, Jellal downplay is real in this thread.

Neinhart didn't simply get knocked out by GC. Blood and injury were visible. When Natsu two shotted Neinhart, it was simply a knock out. It didn't do anywhere near the same damage GC did.

Jellal had no signs of any injury after Neinhart's blast, even his clothes were as good as new. All I can say about that is he drowned. That's why Kagura performed that :kissbunny on Jellal. It wouldn't bring him back if it was because of Neinhart's blast lmao.

Jellal wasn't anywhere near exhausted after GC. There's nothing which indicates that after the feat. He was already sweating when he saw Erza injured, way before even using magic. People need to take deep breath and calm down after they are pissed off like that, pretty normal stuff.

I have no doubt that some people here will look like stupid clowns once Jellal appears and endures an attack from Irene or Zeref even if he isn't doing much more than that.

Not much to say about Mirajane, she will stay a flop. Tell me when she uses that macro on anyone relevant, didn't even try on Irene's fodder underlings. She probably knew it doesn't work against high tier fodders, had to bring out her strongest form and beg for them not to move because she was spent after 1 attack.
Jellal was KOed it doesn't matter if there weren't scratches or not. KO means KO which shows his durability is sh!t.

Seilah macroed Erza and Minerva at the same time while near death. When has Sema or GC took out anyone with durability? When has Jellal beat an opponent that was worth sh!t?

Also Jellal was susceptible to Meredy's sense link so he is definitely getting macroed.

Those fodder underlings had better stats feats than Neinhart lmao.

Irene or Zeref would slaughter the heck out of Jellal.