Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 297 Discussion / 298 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 297 Discussion / 298 Predictions

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

[mod="syx"]Please refrain from posting spoilers which exceed this chapter (297/217).
If you have spoilers exceeding chapter 297/217, please post them in the specific spoiler thread in our archive (Tower's Vault)! Contact me if a spoiler thread is missing. Thank you.[/mod]

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belize

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ah... so that's the secret behind the Wolf... Damn... But I'm fairly sure Kaiser won't last another chapter. Baam will pull through somehow.
Also I know he does this a lot but doesn't Khun get bored of sitting around doing nothing all the time?

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Overall, it was a nice chapter again. Fight scenes were awesome and since I can't get enough of Ran, I was more than pleased that SIU showed us a bit more of Ran vs. Inieta and finally concluded it. Inieta was indeed stronger, but as SIU stated in his blog post, Ran is the one with possibly much more potential and growing rate. Also kudos to Inieta for not telling our protagonists everything he knows about Kaiser. I doubt Ran is in any danger, SIU seems to love him too much. x'D Can't wait for Baam finally making his first attack attempt.

On the downside, I would appreciate if SIU won't introduce overly stupid characters ever again. How is it even remotely possibly that you forget the abilities of the possibly most powerful Regular in the Name Hunt Station?
Furthermore, I'm really curious about how Androssi survived the wolf's bite in the first place. It doesn't look like she killed Kaiser and I have a hard time coming up with a reasonable explanation on why Kaiser would heal Androssi. Did she notice the wolf and used bonbon before the wolf could bite her? I guess that's possible. Looking back at the previous chapter, Baam noticed the wolf before the bite, but couldn't dodge it anymore. I thought the bite happened instantly... Looking forward to Baam vs. Kaiser!

Also I know he does this a lot but doesn't Khun get bored of sitting around doing nothing all the time?
Aguero is too op... just too op. :lmao

This time, in spirit of a request that fit this chapter's events, I drew Inieta with hair untied.

The battle between Inieta and Ran is over. I actually wanted to cover everything I could about the relationship between Inieta and Kaiser. Due to the flow of the plot the 10 Bosses were skimmed over, which I wasn't too happy with. And why Inieta logically would listen to Kaiser's orders ^^; The Inieta vs Ran scene I wanted to give as much impact as the main battle or at least that was the intent. I hope it wasn't the details but the emotions that stay with you this chapter.

Inieta had talent but due to the way the Arie Family works he was forced to become an outsider. Of course how much of it was his own and how much of it was the environment we can't say, but it would have turned out better if he grew up knowing more love.

We're starting to get more information on the Arie family in the main story. Arie Swordsmanship is not just of Arie family. Normal people can learn the forms of the technique. They're good with swords for a reason. It's just that they can't use it as a Arie member can;;

Well, the battle between Ran and Inieta is almost a tie. Ran did win out in the end, but Inieta had no support. Considering Inieta is a D-class regular who started much earlier than Ran, Ran's growth is scarily fast.

And the articles on my blog, since I haven't updated in so long. There are a lot of settings that have changed in the main story so I've turned it private for a time. I am not sure when I'll get to them ㅠㅠ but I hope to fix it up and make it public again.

Next chapter will be back to the fight between Kaiser and Baam. This chapter's reaching it's climax, so I hope you guys enjoy it till it's end ^^

Everyone, please take care of yourselves, don't get a cold, have a good week and I hope you look forward to next week!

Thank you! Stay happy~!

(Credits to the ToG Wiki)

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I liked the chapter, although I'm not a big fan of combat-crazed characters whose main goal is dying against a worthy opponent. I guess Kaiser vs Baam will probably have at least a couple more chapters, with the next one showing Kaiser's second special skill

Furthermore, I'm really curious about how Androssi survived the wolf's bite in the first place. It doesn't look like she killed Kaiser and I have a hard time coming up with a reasonable explanation on why Kaiser would heal Androssi. Did she notice the wolf and used bonbon before the wolf could bite her? I guess that's possible. Looking back at the previous chapter, Baam noticed the wolf before the bite, but couldn't dodge it anymore. I thought the bite happened instantly... Looking forward to Baam vs. Kaiser!
Well, from that flashback at the end of the chapter between Inieta and Kaiser, it looks like she made him one of the ten bosses because she had empathy for this talented outcast from a branch family from one of the 10 families. I guess she might have healed Androssi after the wolf bit her because Androssi is a zahard princess that has, quite obviously, been sent to a trap for her mistake of going up the tower with the daughter of another princess.

Perhaps Kaiser decided to give Androssi a chance to prove herself worthy of being a princess if she managed to gather the names of the 10 bosses and challenge her again. I guess Kaiser would definitely have liked another chance back in her day

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Somehow I don't think androsi ever fell to the wolf's bite. Even if she did we can't rule out it not being able to pierce her skin. She is a zahard princess after all, her body should be stronger than that of ranker. I wouldn't expect kaiser to have any sympathy for her. I would argue that androsi's words suggest she was defeated by kaiser's other ability than by the wolf. Then again we can't rule out that androsi simply never faced the wolf and kaiser simply went for her other ability.

Bam is in a pretty bad position right now... He needs to deal with the bleeding quickly considering he still needs to beat even kaiser's other ability. He is nowhere near the end of this fight... Perhaps we will see some needle related shenanigans? I wonder if he has even seen a technique which he could copy now that would allow him to stop the blood loss...

Reactions: syx

jjrock01

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So the bite doesn't heal unless Kaiser heals it or Kaiser is killed. Very simplistic, I like it!

"It would be funny if her ability would be to stop people...like Baam is able to do. That would explain why he had no signs of a fight.." quoted from Black Void
That would be funny. I wonder how that situation would play out? What if they both stopped each other at the same time? Who wins there?! I have not seen anyone counter the reverse flow control.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
There was an unacceptable lack of Androssi in the last two chapters.:-_-

Still waiting for the limitations on Kaisers powers. Because right now they kinda seem cheap as hell. A spirit wolf that can't be harmed whose bites never stops bleeding until Kaiser wills it? That's a pretty broken ability.

Really like the way Kaiser's wolf is being drawn though. It's got a pretty cool look to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: syx

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There was an unacceptable lack of Androssi in the last two chapters.:-_-

Still waiting for the limitations on Kaisers powers. Because right now they kinda seem cheap as hell. A spirit wolf that can't be harmed whose bites never stops bleeding until Kaiser wills it? That's a pretty broken ability.

Really like the way Kaiser's wolf is being drawn though. It's kind a pretty cool look to it.
There is also an unaceptable lack of what the hell hatz' sword does. I mean, the damn thing is supposed to be enough to make up for hatz not being from the 10 families or a princess. Well, assuming he is supposed to win which is not necessarily the case.

I am not so sure that we will see limitations to her powers.... The manga has never been much about fairness, if anything it's the opposite. Even bam is able to go forward solely because he is inherently more awesome than the peasants around him. With that in mind the most like scenario is that bam will beat the wolf through an even more broken ability.

jjrock01

Reaction score
Country
United States
"There was an unacceptable lack of Androssi in the last two chapters." quoted from Jammin. I agree. I thought they would have at least resolved the fight between the two princesses in the past two chapters. But I think SIU is looking more towards the next arc and trying to speed this arc along, so probably only see the end of that fight.

"There is also an unaceptable lack of what the hell hatz' sword does" quoted from kkck. That sword looked bad-ass. It would be nice to see what it can do against a zahard princess. In general, I hope SIU continues to feature Hatz more and start to flesh out his background.

As to Baam's abilities, he is always going to be heads and tails above everyone else. He is the main character. SIU has made it very clear through the whole manhwa so far that Baam is supposed to change the tower. Of course he is going to find a way to beat kaiser.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Great chapter, Kaiser is really powerful. Her Anima is pretty strong but I doubt this is the reason why Androssi lost.

I hope Inieta won't die, I want to see him join Baam or Androssi's team somehow, he could become another rival.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Somehow I don't think androsi ever fell to the wolf's bite. Even if she did we can't rule out it not being able to pierce her skin. She is a zahard princess after all, her body should be stronger than that of ranker. I wouldn't expect kaiser to have any sympathy for her. I would argue that androsi's words suggest she was defeated by kaiser's other ability than by the wolf. Then again we can't rule out that androsi simply never faced the wolf and kaiser simply went for her other ability.
Well, I did point this topic out, because in the previous chapter the opinions differed whether Androssi's confidence about being able to take out Kaiser was legit or not. She bases her confidence on the fact that she knows Kaiser's abilities now and feels certain to beat them. If she has indeed never faced the wolf, chances are that she might lose again. Whether the wolf could successfully bite Androssi or not is irrelevant at this point.

I hope Inieta won't die, I want to see him join Baam or Androssi's team somehow, he could become another rival.
Dunno man... Inieta looked horrible in the last panels. I doubt he survived the fight.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I on the other hand didnt like ineta that much ie i liked him as a villain but other than that his use to me is limited. I would be a bit disappointed in SIU if Ineta makes in.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't see inieta joining to be honest. The gang already has hatz as a swordsman, as an arie he would overshadow hatz.... It's already a miracle that hatz can keep up with a member of the 10 families or a princess at all but having an arie as a rival seems like too much. We barely see hatz at all, can you imagine if there was a swordsman whose swordsmanship was inherently greater?

jjrock01

Reaction score
Country
United States
Inieta was a good villian, but he looked down for the count. Im actually surprised he survived the lightening pill.
I dnt think SIU is going to add another character to the crew unless one of the main ones go down.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
In the end the crew needs downsizing rather than upsizing. Honestly, I don't know the names of half the cast right now.....

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I did point this topic out, because in the previous chapter the opinions differed whether Androssi's confidence about being able to take out Kaiser was legit or not. She bases her confidence on the fact that she knows Kaiser's abilities now and feels certain to beat them. If she has indeed never faced the wolf, chances are that she might lose again. Whether the wolf could successfully bite Androssi or not is irrelevant at this point.
It's impossible if she didn't face that wolf. She says she had no trouble against Kaiser into she used her special abilities. It can't be anything but the wolf and the other hidden ability.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Androssi talks about abilties, I don't remember Androssi stating that she whitnessed every single ability Kaiser had at her disposal. On the contrary, Inieta talks about two specific broken abilities. There is a big difference here. I'm not saying Androssi didn't face the wolf, I'm just asking myself - since she has lost - how she survived the wolf. And in my opinion there is only one reasonable explanation, which is Androssi having much better awareness than Baam and thus could use Bonbon in time. It still begs the question how she avoided the wolf after, since the use of the Bonbon is limited.