Help - Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for | Page 43 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

loempiavreter

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I'm looking to add character description to A Space Adventure Cobra Wikia. But there some characters which can only be found in in Japanese manga's that have not been translated yet.

Found some short description of them in an artbook? Can somebody help me with their names and their short description?

Goldman?

Rubick?

Skull Head?

The 3 biography's from up to down?

Many many thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

OKfarm

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Medusa-army:

One of the species who fighting against other species in El-lago,
called as "Wandering-head".
Appeared in the volumes of "Hell-crusaders"

Goldman:

Top commander of Hell-crusaders.
He intervented the war,aiming to the hidden treasure of El-lago.

Goebbel:

Major of Hell-crusaders,commander of the seventh mobilities.
He shot at Cobra with his bullet,in which time-limit-style bomb was attached.

Rubick:

Sub-commander of Hell-crusaders.He was executed by Goldman.His true colors were spy of Medusa-army.

Skullhead:

A servant of Gembu-Ki.By her great energies,she makes wheels which can deflect psycho-gun and
attacks in bike-resembled-style against Cobra.
Appeared in the volumes of "Legend of holy knight"

Gembu-Ki:

One of the Oni who wants to monopolize Escarp kingdom.
Covering all his body with armor and helm,hovering when he moves around.
He was collecting arms from all around the world,psycho-gun was included in them.

Seiryu-Ki:

With his horrible magic,he can cast powerful psychic Nen or give curse on dolls,in order to kill others.

Byakko-Ki:

He often kidnaps beauties of Solar system and changes them into tragic shape by operation
in order to realize his distorted eden.

Gomol:

Robot of Byakko-Ki has his face made of beauties in the kingdom.
He is made completed when he gets the body of Esmeralda,princess Escarp.

Last edited:

Gala Lion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Could someone translate this for me pls?

「異世界法廷~反駁の異法弁護士~」は司法試験に落ち続ける弁護士の卵・椎葉悠人が、ひょんなことから異世界へと飛ばされる法廷バトル作品。平民と貴族で人権に差があったり、エルフが存在したりと、日本とは勝手の違う場所で弁護士の仕事をする主人公を描く。

「オーク探偵オーロック」は19世紀のロンドンを舞台にした謎解きファンタジー。とある特殊能力を使って教会の人探しに協力をする少女・ユナが、探偵を名乗る化け物に誘拐されたことから物語は始まる。

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Could someone translate this?

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Could someone translate this for me pls?

「異世界法廷~反駁の異法弁護士~」は司法試験に落ち続ける弁護士の卵・椎葉悠人が、ひょんなことから異世界へと飛ばされる法廷バトル作品。平民と貴族で人権に差があったり、エルフが存在したりと、日本とは勝手の違う場所で弁護士の仕事をする主人公を描く。

「オーク探偵オーロック」は19世紀のロンドンを舞台にした謎解きファンタジー。とある特殊能力を使って教会の人探しに協力をする少女・ユナが、探偵を名乗る化け物に誘拐されたことから物語は始まる。
Excuse the crude translation:

"Otherworldly Court~The Rebutting Lawyer of Otherworldly Laws"(?) is a piece on court battles. It follows Shiiba Haruto(?), a lawyer-to-be who keeps failing his bar exam and is suddenly transported to a parallel world.

It portrays a portagonist who works as a lawyer in a vastly contrasting place than Japan, where rights between commoners and nobles are different, and elves exists.

"Orc Detective Auroch"(?) is a mystery fantasy set in the 19th century. A girl named Yuna takes on the role of a detective with her special powers to help the church search for people. The story begins when she is abducted by a monster.

*I'm not too sure about the titles and character names. Also, "Haruto" is only one of many different readings.

Could someone translate this?
I was a kid who would think of original dashi* and draw them on the back of a flyer.
I liked going to yoimatsuri.** The beating festive drums would close in along with attractive lights, and there'd be nothing but excitement building within me.

* https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/山車
** (mini festivals in the night before the main festival)

Animeace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Webマンガサイト・コミックガムで連載中の、宵町めめ「龍宮町は海の底」の単行本1巻が8月25日に発売される。

「龍宮町は海の底」は海の底に沈んだ町・龍宮町の中学校に通う、2人の少女の物語。少し地上とは変わっているが平和な暮らしをしていた女子中学生・まそらと澄音だが、ある廃ビルに入り込んだことがきっかけで、海底都市に隠された恐るべき秘密に迫っていく

Could I get a quick summary of this new manga series please this to if possible http://natalie.mu/comic/news/198572 will be much appreciated

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Here's the piece:
人物は黒狗と魔猿?
If someone can give me a hand it'd be greatly appreciated :}

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Here's the piece:
人物は黒狗と魔猿?
If someone can give me a hand it'd be greatly appreciated :}
This is from Tokyo Ghoul right?
It doesn't seem like a complete sentence but it says "Character is Black Dog and Devil Ape?"

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is from Tokyo Ghoul right?
It doesn't seem like a complete sentence but it says "Character is Black Dog and Devil Ape?"
Sketchy Netabare text spoilers. I was curious because the inferred meaning of this line and the MS translation were very different

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sketchy Netabare text spoilers. I was curious because the inferred meaning of this line and the MS translation were very different
I see. Yeah looks like something at the beginning is cut off in your query. Just heads up.

Gala Lion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Can someone translate this for me?

グループ名からロゴ、衣装に至るまで、メンバーの意志で決定し実際に制作「中二感」が全体として漂う世界観のグループとなっているが、それを否定する事無くメンバーの能動性を対外的にもアピールしていきバンドサウンドを主体とした本格的なラウドロックを軸とする。
サビはキャッチーなメロディの楽曲が占めるものの、アイドルという事はほぼ意識せず、スクリーム、ラウドロック(ニューメタル、ミクスチャー、メタルコア、スクリーモ、メロデス、デスコア、ジェントなど)が中心となっているアイドルグループ

mgfcortez

Reaction score
Country
United States
ok i was able to Google Translate vol one of the manga Dragon Ball Sai its a manga that replaces Goku with Vegeta very cool i Google Translate vol one from a Mexican Translated version on youtube but they was a page with a joke that wasn't in the Mexican Translated manga so i was wonder if someone could tell me the joke tried Google Translating but it don't work good with Japanese for me at least also like to know the little part Goku is saying anyway thanks if anyone wants to Translate these two thing

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
ok i was able to Google Translate vol one of the manga Dragon Ball Sai its a manga that replaces Goku with Vegeta very cool i Google Translate vol one from a Mexican Translated version on youtube but they was a page with a joke that wasn't in the Mexican Translated manga so i was wonder if someone could tell me the joke tried Google Translating but it don't work good with Japanese for me at least also like to know the little part Goku is saying anyway thanks if anyone wants to Translate these two thing
Upper
"What!?
This man is GOD!?
Greater than Buddha!?
Should we send him gifts for Old-New-Year's Day?"

Lower:
(those words are not Goku’s,but premise by author.)
If Vegeta,not Cacarrot,was sent to the Earth…!?
This story is,a great adventure of the
prince of Saiya-jin,which would make Goku “be astonished“……!?

Last edited:

mgfcortez

Reaction score
Country
United States
Upper
"What!?
This man is GOD!?
Greater than Buddha!?
Should we send him gifts for Old-New-Year's Day?"

Lower:
(those words are not Goku’s,but premise by author.)
If Vegeta,not Cacarrot,was send to the Earth…!?
This story is,a great adventure of the
prince of Saiya-jin,which would make Goku “be astonished“……!?
thank you so much :)
and i kinda was thinking the joke would be something like that, the Google Translated txt was something like

it is, is it, crowds of people its God.
are you unable to pay the salary pass through yearly gift?

and as for the last line not being Goku that kinda worry's me that the Mexican Translation isn't true to the Japanese cause the line i got from Translating it was Goku talking for sure :( so make me think they was guessing here's the line

I remember that small meeting it has been such a long time ago. It has been converted in a great history that has come up to our days. Follow us a little more. Because ... Wait a moment! But if that's is not me ... ? !! !!

you can see they had Goku talking i hate it when people change things and i know Google didn't change it that much oh well maybe i can find someone to Translate the 1st vol from Japanese too.
anyway thank you so much means a lot thanks for your help I'll at least paste in this new text in the manga
as for my video i may keep the Goku part only cause MasakoX said he might do the voice for that line and i love his Goku from team four star.
anyway thanks again been a lot of help

mgfcortez

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi i was wondering if someone could help me again with 4 pages. see a lot of the manga for Dragon Ball Sai for the DBZ part is already Translated. (but for 80 pages) and I'm making a video of the Dragon Ball part right now. and have a voice actor who is doing Bulma who is very good IMO. but i want to do more video's after this one. so want to get her to do the few lines Bulma has later on.you know how it is, people lose contact online. might not be able to get her to record it later. and i plan on finding someone to finish Translating it one day.lol i know if i keep posting I'll find someone with love for this manga. but anyway may take a long time so. really mean a lot if someone will do these 4 pages. with this i have everything she say's, here they are thank you so much!!

next one

sorry they filling up the page i don't know how to put them under that thing where you can open and close them next one

ok last one

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Vegeta:I'll put on this 100kg-turtle-shell

Yamcha:You've made around-the-world for ten times in these three years?!!
Bulma:Only by swim and run…
Cacarrot:I wish it's not out of order

Cacarrot:What would you do with it?

Vegeta:Bulma!Can you hear me?Bulma!

Bulma:Vegeta!Are you all right!?What's happening!?

Vegeta:T-oo loud!! She is vulgar…

Vegeta:No problem on me! I've lost the bout but this case is concluded!

Bulma:Who lost!?Vegeta!?No joking!!!

Vegeta:Now Bulma!! I'll go out into
outer space!!

Bulma:What are you saying!?
Vegeta:Don't worry.I'll get it done
and be back soon

Bulma:Why…outer space…

Vegeta:I'll tell you the reason when
I'm back to you. …Bulma

Vegeta:I'll take you and Trunks to
amusement park again!

Bulma:…Vegeta…

Vegeta:And tell them,Chririn and Kame-sennin
Bulma:What?

Vegeta:I owe it to them that I've got a nice bout…

Vegeta:Over.see you again!
Bulma:Wait!Vege…

Chririn:Mis.Bulma,what was he saying?

hi i was wondering if someone could help me again with 4 pages. see a lot of the manga for Dragon Ball Sai for the DBZ part is already Translated. (but for 80 pages) and I'm making a video of the Dragon Ball part right now. and have a voice actor who is doing Bulma who is very good IMO. but i want to do more video's after this one. so want to get her to do the few lines Bulma has later on.you know how it is, people lose contact online. might not be able to get her to record it later. and i plan on finding someone to finish Translating it one day.lol i know if i keep posting I'll find someone with love for this manga. but anyway may take a long time so. really mean a lot if someone will do these 4 pages. with this i have everything she say's, here they are thank you so much!!

next one

sorry they filling up the page i don't know how to put them under that thing where you can open and close them next one

ok last one

Last edited:

mgfcortez

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you so much you been a lot of help both times :) means a lot

loempiavreter

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi here i am again with some more Cobra translation request. Looking for the names and (i think they mention it) their function/rank/job/squadron description. I think they are mentioned in the comic page in the square box with text underneath the characters:

Hi here i am again with some more Cobra translation request. Looking for the names and (i think they mention it) their function/rank/job/squadron description. I think they are mentioned in the comic page in the square box with text underneath the characters:

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No one who can help a brother out? :(

OKfarm

Reaction score
Country
Japan

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No one who can help a brother out? :(
Earl Domingo

The tomahawk-armored-vehicle battalion
Commander:Arshura the lieutenant colonel

The 7th armored division
Commander:Baldor the general

The 1st kingdom tank regiment
Commander:Rogorl the colonel

The 2nd kingdom tank regiment
Commander:Foss the lieutenant colonel