Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 54 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Gowther kept his hair natural color when he was acting as Armando. I never considered that he might have used Invasion(they should have used yellow in the anime as well) on Pelliot, maybe he did?

Bigbootyjudy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
So Gowther kept his hair natural color when he was acting as Armando. I never considered that he might have used Invasion(they should have used yellow in the anime as well) on Pelliot, maybe he did?
Maybe? I don't see a particular reason why though, since he looks so different and that he was using his armor during his time as a sin. Only Merlin knew what he really looked like.

I like that Slader has teal hair.

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe? I don't see a particular reason why though, since he looks so different and that he was using his armor during his time as a sin. Only Merlin knew what he really looked like.

Meliodas most definitely knew what Gowther really look like.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Gowther tends to use Invasion for everything. Maybe the story about him being saved by Pelliot is something he inserted in his mind.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
This has nothing to do with the stuff you guys were talking about but I wanna know...

Did Japan ever get a separate release for Vampires of Edinburgh or was it included in some of the later volumes? I just want to know if it's possible that they'll ever get those overseas. Would kinda suck if it stayed exclusive to the damn anime release.

Isaiah Thomas

Reaction score
Country
United States
This has nothing to do with the stuff you guys were talking about but I wanna know...

Did Japan ever get a separate release for Vampires of Edinburgh or was it included in some of the later volumes? I just want to know if it's possible that they'll ever get those overseas. Would kinda suck if it stayed exclusive to the damn anime release.
Vampires of Edinburgh is in the second fanbook.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Vampires of Edinburgh is in the second fanbook.
Ahh, good to know. Thanks a bunch.
I guess now it's hoping for at least an English release of that tho...lol

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Anyone played Hexyz Force? Just finished it myself and the final boss of that gave me an idea of what I would the final villain to be of SDS. That't goddess leader and demon king becoming one entity that would be on OP opponent worthy of final villain status.

Isaiah Thomas

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey do anybody think Estarossa appreance was changed in the manga for the anime. For the fans 2 know for sure if this is grown Meliodas or Estarossa.
This is what Estarossa used to look like.
This is what he look like now.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I have been thinking about jenna and the other girl being goddesses.... No matter how you look at it that is a big fucking deal as goddesses are not supposed to have physical bodies. This makes me think the two of them will eventually have a huge role to play in the series. I wonder if they are sort of guarding the rest of the clan somehow. The other goddess we have seen is nerobasta and he resided within a sword. And the horn of cernunos seems to hold yet another goddess, perhaps even several goddess. So.... could the druid actually be the guardians of the goddess clan until they are strong enough to return?

Theforsakensoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have been thinking about jenna and the other girl being goddesses.... No matter how you look at it that is a big fucking deal as goddesses are not supposed to have physical bodies. This makes me think the two of them will eventually have a huge role to play in the series. I wonder if they are sort of guarding the rest of the clan somehow. The other goddess we have seen is nerobasta and he resided within a sword. And the horn of cernunos seems to hold yet another goddess, perhaps even several goddess. So.... could the druid actually be the guardians of the goddess clan until they are strong enough to return?
Plot twist, they're actually the goddess leader and the final villains of the series.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rai posted a rather ominous message on NF, just a textless picture of the Gloxinia & Dolor colour page from the beginning of the Byzel fight festival. It's far too vague to count as anything but the last couple of weeks he would always announce whether there would be spoilers of some sort beforehand.

My heart goes out in prayer that I get my wish fulfilled and the next chapter refers to them :worship2

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Jaimini translated chapter 194 to 197.

Assuming this translation is better, a few things are clearer:

Fraudrin says "it's almost as if" Meliodas was at his prime so I guess he really is not at full power.

Meliodas tells Fraudrin that he is just "his substitute" instead of "a substitute". I understood from that that the Demon King indeed gave the Selfless Commandment to Fraudrin, but not the title. That's how I understood it when I read MS translation too but there was a rather long discussion about that and it reinforces my claim I think. It confirms that he remembers Gowther too.

Meliodas told Elizabeth that he was wondering what kind of expression Ban had, which means that he didn't look at him at all.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I've been thinking about what it could be that limits Diane and King so much from achieving their goals right now and I believe they are both matters of confidence of some sort.

Diane is the serpent's sin of envy. Envy is usually born from feeling insufficient compared to someone or something else and thus craving that; however unlike mere greed it comes with a negative perception that the person or thing you envy is also undeserving of this perceived superiority.

Let's look at the Byzel fight festival again. Dolor created a single golem, Diane created several. The first ones were easily destroyed, King explains to her that without a concrete image they cannot reach their full potential. She needed something to believe in to give it shape and power. Diane eventually won this encounter but the difference in magic power made it clear that this was child's play for Dolor and an effort for Diane. But that's not all. Dolor made his golem in his own image. That implies he has utmost trust and confidence in his own fighting ability. He still wants to bring down the demon king despite having suffered a major loss somewhere down the line. He is also the commandment of patience and he believes in causality and fate.

Again, Diane is the sin of envy. I believe she will have to development that same decree of trust in her own abilities and acceptance about who she is and what defines her to break the limits and master the key stage of the dance.

With King it is different. He is the grizzly's sin of sloth. Sloth is not necessarily laziness; it can also be indecisiveness and hestiation. Born from doubts, fears and insecurities about the self. I believe what King needs to learn to awaken his true potential is to forgive himself for the chances in life he squandered and for the mistakes he made. Accept them as part of himself but not becoming attached to them and instead letting it go. That sounds bloody easy but it is not hard to forgive yourself when you are a character like him. Helbram's existence alone was what held him back so greatly in the first Byzel fight festival. These are experiences that greatly limit him from achieving his true power and I hope overcoming this will also save him from further stunting his growth.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I've been thinking about what it could be that limits Diane and King so much from achieving their goals right now and I believe they are both matters of confidence of some sort.

Diane is the serpent's sin of envy. Envy is usually born from feeling insufficient compared to someone or something else and thus craving that; however unlike mere greed it comes with a negative perception that the person or thing you envy is also undeserving of this perceived superiority.

Let's look at the Byzel fight festival again. Dolor created a single golem, Diane created several. The first ones were easily destroyed, King explains to her that without a concrete image they cannot reach their full potential. She needed something to believe in to give it shape and power. Diane eventually won this encounter but the difference in magic power made it clear that this was child's play for Dolor and an effort for Diane. But that's not all. Dolor made his golem in his own image. That implies he has utmost trust and confidence in his own fighting ability. He still wants to bring down the demon king despite having suffered a major loss somewhere down the line. He is also the commandment of patience and he believes in causality and fate.

Again, Diane is the sin of envy. I believe she will have to development that same decree of trust in her own abilities and acceptance about who she is and what defines her to break the limits and master the key stage of the dance.

I think Diane has confidence in her abilities though, when she had her memories at least. And it makes me wonder why she was still using Filet and Loin back then, because she is an airhead I guess, but she is probably not proud of her race, she envies Humans(because of their height but also their culture like marriage and family), and doesn't like Giants' love for battle, even before she began to learn the dance she talked about her fighter's timing. Maybe that's what she lacks.

With King it is different. He is the grizzly's sin of sloth. Sloth is not necessarily laziness; it can also be indecisiveness and hestiation. Born from doubts, fears and insecurities about the self. I believe what King needs to learn to awaken his true potential is to forgive himself for the chances in life he squandered and for the mistakes he made. Accept them as part of himself but not becoming attached to them and instead letting it go. That sounds bloody easy but it is not hard to forgive yourself when you are a character like him. Helbram's existence alone was what held him back so greatly in the first Byzel fight festival. These are experiences that greatly limit him from achieving his true power and I hope overcoming this will also save him from further stunting his growth.
Basically, he needs to grow up :heh.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hi. I'd briefly like to re-introduce myself to this forum since I just now activated my age-old account from nearly a decade ago since I intend to use it again specifically in this little Taizai-community. My name is Yakkun or Yak, as I've been going with that name on a different forum where I followed and still follow this series. Since mangahelpers hosts quite the large NNT community already, I thought I could find some more people to discuss this series with. Pleased to make your acquaintance, I hope I can participate soon :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Some little silly crap I did because Dolor's size really bothers me, depending on the angle.

This is by no means absolutely correct and to scale and therefore shouldn't be taken too seriously but I still think it gives a fairly accurate impression of how large Dolor really is, assuming Nakaba draws him relatively consistent now.

Btw, the only things I changed so it would fit the official numbers we actually know were the ones where I put Taizoo next to Meliodas and where I stacked Taizoo 11 times on top of each other; there I put him right next to Dolor whereas the manga has him standing a bit off to the side and more in the foreground (which would in reality make him even smaller than he is shown here).

Yeah. Quiver in your boots because THAT is a GIANT.

With the estimation that approx. 11 Taizoos equal 1 Dolor, and Taizoo is 3.00 m tall, Dolor should come out as about 33 m as opposed to Diane's 9.15 m

She's handy Barbie-doll sized for him. I still have no idea how her and Matrona are even remotely going to fight him.
The databooks actually say their height. It is more or less similar to what you sugsted, diane at 29 (or 9 meters and some) and dolor 25 meters (2520 cm). The weights given imply each of them could be taken away by a light breeze though (dolor at 3 tones would be worth about 2 subarus....). I did the math once and assuming diane has a normal humans density and height of about 160 cm she would weight about 11 tons. Dolor should many times that.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi. I'd briefly like to re-introduce myself to this forum since I just now activated my age-old account from nearly a decade ago since I intend to use it again specifically in this little Taizai-community. My name is Yakkun or Yak, as I've been going with that name on a different forum where I followed and still follow this series. Since mangahelpers hosts quite the large NNT community already, I thought I could find some more people to discuss this series with. Pleased to make your acquaintance, I hope I can participate soon :)
Some little silly crap I did because Dolor's size really bothers me, depending on the angle.

This is by no means absolutely correct and to scale and therefore shouldn't be taken too seriously but I still think it gives a fairly accurate impression of how large Dolor really is, assuming Nakaba draws him relatively consistent now.

Btw, the only things I changed so it would fit the official numbers we actually know were the ones where I put Taizoo next to Meliodas and where I stacked Taizoo 11 times on top of each other; there I put him right next to Dolor whereas the manga has him standing a bit off to the side and more in the foreground (which would in reality make him even smaller than he is shown here).

Yeah. Quiver in your boots because THAT is a GIANT.

With the estimation that approx. 11 Taizoos equal 1 Dolor, and Taizoo is 3.00 m tall, Dolor should come out as about 33 m as opposed to Diane's 9.15 m

She's handy Barbie-doll sized for him. I still have no idea how her and Matrona are even remotely going to fight him.
The databooks actually say their height. It is more or less similar to what you sugsted, diane at 29 (or 9 meters and some) and dolor 25 meters (2520 cm). The weights given imply each of them could be taken away by a light breeze though (dolor at 3 tones would be worth about 2 subarus....). I did the math once and assuming diane has a normal humans density and height of about 160 cm she would weight about 11 tons. Dolor should many times that.
Maybe he can adjust his bone density lol

Or he has a lot of lean mass and no excess fat XD

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
According to Rai we will get a very short chapter. Apparently Nakaba is hospitalized and undergoing surgery, so possibly no Taizai for a while.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Damn... Hopefully he'll get better quickly.
Is the chapter short because a surgery was already scheduled or because something happened to him this week?