FeelsBadMan Zone | Page 82 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
wtf I felt like it was so random and thrown out of the blue though.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
well it was random but I think that's what the editor talked about when he said we would get an awesome and unexpected development or something. You know, what he said two chaps or so before Togashi went on his hiatus again lol....

hard to judge it from just one chap though, all I can say for now is that I don't mind this fight at all =)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How are you doing dude? Ignoring me on Skype, not cool bro :kappa

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Oh god, I completely forgot to reply... I was just checking my mail when you typed (for some reason there's a small skype window at the side in my hotmail) and I had no time to reply so I figured I'd do it later, but then I forgot. Skype is kind of crap like that since there's no easy way to spot recent activity IMO, or at least it's not visually appealing to me. On top of that I only really use Skype to log on and immediately jump into voice comms with people. Anyway enough "excuses". I'll be pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try to hit you up when I have the chance. Wasn't my intention to ignore you, I hope you know that ;D Anyway I'm doing alright, better than before. How about you?

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh god, I completely forgot to reply... I was just checking my mail when you typed (for some reason there's a small skype window at the side in my hotmail) and I had no time to reply so I figured I'd do it later, but then I forgot. Skype is kind of crap like that since there's no easy way to spot recent activity IMO, or at least it's not visually appealing to me. On top of that I only really use Skype to log on and immediately jump into voice comms with people. Anyway enough "excuses". I'll be pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try to hit you up when I have the chance. Wasn't my intention to ignore you, I hope you know that ;D Anyway I'm doing alright, better than before. How about you?
Haha yeah it's okay, I know that feel. And yes, I know that =)
Better than before... curious to hear why :XD I'm doing okay, last weekend was annoying bc I had to help a friend move and on the next day my whole body hurt. No surprise I guess, 4th floor and we were working from 8:30 AM to 10 PM.... Otherwise a bit busy with vacation preparations and work, but besides that I'm doing good. Looking forward to your skype message, whenever it comes :p
This is gold

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
TTGL T__T

What a lovely duo piece.

Sorry for the delay, I'll try to hit you up soon ^^ Nothing to be curious about really though, don't get your hopes up =P But I'm basically in the process of apartment hunting again since I got a bigger loan and can spend more now, plus semi-looking for a new (and better) job. Time just seems to fly from me for some reason.

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You and your cheap excuses, only reporting when you need help! Jk ofc, take your time and hit me up when you're ready :p Great to hear that you're doing fine, sounds good.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
XD It's from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Nuno's favourite anime. A really good show, I can certainly recommend it :D
Ah, you already did recommend it before. I'm definitely going to watch XD

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
ahhhh, nice one Kevin =) Naruto looks good in it.

You feeling nostalgic? Finding pics + your set? I kind of am. Forgot to reply in your thread but yeah I watched the episodes from the double battle episode and the following two aftermath episodes. Fucking epic. We got what we deserved #justicefornarutovspain. What an incredible set of episodes... Way to round off the series. I still can't say I thoroughly enjoy the mecha level fight part, but it's a part that was filled with enjoyment and shame in both manga and anime, but god the animation and art was incredible nonetheless in that part, and all the parts for that matter. The ending in particular got to me with Sasuke's desperate "over and over and over and over and over" shout. Insane voice acting by Sasuke's seiyuu...

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ahhhh, nice one Kevin =) Naruto looks good in it.

You feeling nostalgic? Finding pics + your set? I kind of am. Forgot to reply in your thread but yeah I watched the episodes from the double battle episode and the following two aftermath episodes. Fucking epic. We got what we deserved #justicefornarutovspain. What an incredible set of episodes... Way to round off the series. I still can't say I thoroughly enjoy the mecha level fight part, but it's a part that was filled with enjoyment and shame in both manga and anime, but god the animation and art was incredible nonetheless in that part, and all the parts for that matter. The ending in particular got to me with Sasuke's desperate "over and over and over and over and over" shout. Insane voice acting by Sasuke's seiyuu...
Yeah, it's a nice and heartwarming piece =)

You bet I am, I did look at a lot of Naruto pics, once I started I couldn't stop for quite some time. Just like you the last few episodes all gave me a massive nostalgia trip and it was plain amazing, so so glad they did that part justice. I wish Naruto vs Pain would've gotten that treatment but let's not beat that dead horse again, I'm just happy for now.
As for the mecha part, just like with the anime I enjoyed the actual taijutsu part a lot more. Like you said the mecha part is cool but just so over the top that it's rather meh, nothing beats some epic taijutsu (and some basic ninjutsu). The art and animation blew me away anyway, that one hour special possibly gave me even more of a flash than the corresponding manga part. Ofc the voice acting helped massively too, I'm totally with you. That "over and over and over" part gave me goosebumps, I had to rewatch that scene on the spot :XD Glad to hear that you're feeling nostalgic too, it's kind of a weird feeling that the anime is basically over now too, even though they're going to add even more original stuff now. Milking the cow I guess...

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Yeah, it's a nice and heartwarming piece =)

You bet I am, I did look at a lot of Naruto pics, once I started I couldn't stop for quite some time. Just like you the last few episodes all gave me a massive nostalgia trip and it was plain amazing, so so glad they did that part justice. I wish Naruto vs Pain would've gotten that treatment but let's not beat that dead horse again, I'm just happy for now.
As for the mecha part, just like with the anime I enjoyed the actual taijutsu part a lot more. Like you said the mecha part is cool but just so over the top that it's rather meh, nothing beats some epic taijutsu (and some basic ninjutsu). The art and animation blew me away anyway, that one hour special possibly gave me even more of a flash than the corresponding manga part. Ofc the voice acting helped massively too, I'm totally with you. That "over and over and over" part gave me goosebumps, I had to rewatch that scene on the spot :XD Glad to hear that you're feeling nostalgic too, it's kind of a weird feeling that the anime is basically over now too, even though they're going to add even more original stuff now. Milking the cow I guess...
I watched some youtube videos, reviews and stuff, and basically people theorize that we might not get the actual ending chapter 700 animated until late 2018, jesus :XD That's some feels bad man feeling. I get it I guess, but still I find it a shame that we won't get the 700 content for such a long time. I hope they really expand on it though, as 700 felt so short. I would've liked a few chapters to round it up with epilogue, but I understand Kishimoto wanted to end it with chapter 700. Plus there's the volume limit issue etc. Still felt badly planned and rushed. The last canon episode we got was really nicely expanded upon I feel, with Sasuke in jail, some explanation regarding Naruto's arm etc. That was a really good episode and scenes that I feel Kishimoto probably wanted to include but had no space for.

Yeah for sure, I enjoyed the fight a lot more pre-mecha and post-mecha. The anime did a really good job at making the fight last a bit before they went mecha mode. Loved the part where Naruto flung his clones and slammed Sasuke, haha. Soooo many throw backs in that fight, it almost felt like it was too much of it, but it felt so right at the same time. Such an incredibly directed hour special. Plus part 1 OST!!! I never thought we'd get that, but my god that felt good to get some Sadness and Sorrow back in the anime etc. I never understood why they had to completely differentiate between part 1 and part 2 OST. I don't know, I simply have zero complaints honestly. It was superb.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wattup nunie xD

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I watched some youtube videos, reviews and stuff, and basically people theorize that we might not get the actual ending chapter 700 animated until late 2018, jesus :XD That's some feels bad man feeling. I get it I guess, but still I find it a shame that we won't get the 700 content for such a long time. I hope they really expand on it though, as 700 felt so short. I would've liked a few chapters to round it up with epilogue, but I understand Kishimoto wanted to end it with chapter 700. Plus there's the volume limit issue etc. Still felt badly planned and rushed. The last canon episode we got was really nicely expanded upon I feel, with Sasuke in jail, some explanation regarding Naruto's arm etc. That was a really good episode and scenes that I feel Kishimoto probably wanted to include but had no space for.

Yeah for sure, I enjoyed the fight a lot more pre-mecha and post-mecha. The anime did a really good job at making the fight last a bit before they went mecha mode. Loved the part where Naruto flung his clones and slammed Sasuke, haha. Soooo many throw backs in that fight, it almost felt like it was too much of it, but it felt so right at the same time. Such an incredibly directed hour special. Plus part 1 OST!!! I never thought we'd get that, but my god that felt good to get some Sadness and Sorrow back in the anime etc. I never understood why they had to completely differentiate between part 1 and part 2 OST. I don't know, I simply have zero complaints honestly. It was superb.
Do you have that theory from forneverworld? Because I saw people bitching about him making ungrounded and dumb theories again lol.
Not sure how long they plan to stretch this, but they most likely plan to make this filler until the adaption of the Shinden novels, which supposedly start in the winter season (January) IIRC. Not sure if they're planning to adapt all of them, but I could definitely see Naruto lasting until the end of 2017. End of 2018 I dunno, that sounds very farfetched in my eyes, though nothing is impossible. I usually don't care much about the fillers, but I might check out an episode or two of this current "Boyhood" arc, it looks interesting to some extent. Seein the Shinden novels animated might be cool too, though I have no clue about their actualy quality. So basically I don't really mind for now, as long as they do animate "canon" material and not just fillers to prolong this forever and ever.
But yeah, I think the additions were really nice, I was aware they were not in the manga but they still felt very natural =) For now I can easily wait for chapter 700 being animated.

Yeah that was great stuff XD Funnily enough it was almost a 1:1 adaptation of the manga chaps, I don't think any of the flashbacks were added in the anime. It just felt like the right amount to me, no problems from my side. They kinda overdid it somewhat during the Naruto/Sasuke talk episode, but I could forgive them bc I had such a nice nostalgia flash when we saw Naruto scenes from the early beginning to now.
It was great that they added some Part 1 OST, yep. After that episode I actually looked for some Naruto OST to listen to and added a bunch to my YT list, quite nice :XD My favourite tracks were probably right after the "over and over and over" scene, when Naruto fistbumps with Kurama and then afterwards when they fly at each other (all the hands helping Naruto make his Rasengan :zomg and then that one hand for Sasuke lol :kappa)
And I believe Part 1 OST actually came back multiple times during Shippuuden, but definitely not that often, yeah, but I'm just happy that they did this last part so much justice, so right now I feel like I can forgive them a lot of the bullcrap that happened before.
That Boruto movie animation :kreygasm That was pretty epic, loved some of the tracks too. Story was surprisingly good as well. Obviously had some flaws but I appreciated the Father/Son theme and Boruto grew from a whiny bitch to a pretty cool Shinobi :D Even if it's milking or whatever, I wouldn't mind the manga to go beyond this storyline, it's quite interesting and fun to see all the different kids and grown-up characters.

My favourite comment right at the very end: "Orochimaru is my parent" -> Sarada: So what is he? Your father? Your mother?" :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Like this is epic :kreygasm

--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wonder if there is any point to reviving your thread, but I'm trying anyway 8)

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I went to an anisong concert last week and the singers did a special collaboration performance singing TTGL's OP. :mono #demfeels

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You liking a post from 2017 is hilarious in it's own way, really reminds me of how much time has passed :emobirb

Which reminds me, you still watching anime or reading manga? :ttgl

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
This guy's last post prior to today was in November 2016. And I didn't even realize it. That was way too fast.

Anyways, maybe he'll see this post in 2022 and give me a like for it :toc

Compulsory edit: We did it, boys! :frankerz

Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
You liking a post from 2017 is hilarious in it's own way, really reminds me of how much time has passed :emobirb

Which reminds me, you still watching anime or reading manga? :ttgl
Haha yeah. I remember reading the post actually.. But never really found the "time" to sit down and catch up on the forum if you know what I mean. If I replied to one post, I felt like I had to catch up on everything. But lol, sweet of you to post those posts in a row.

Hahaha, yeah not really. I mean I do casually read manga, but I don't watch any anime right now. I watched DB Super while it ran, that was about it. I could go for a short anime or two maybe, but would have to be something good you know I like, and haha I'd have to know where to get it. Do you still download? HAHA.

For manga I "read" One Piece. Only really the parts I find interesting. Had a burst where I read a bunch and caught up on a lot of it a while back, but I still cba to really bother with all of the small nonsense Oda puts in his chapters with the countless hordes of side-characters screaming and talking useless panel-fillers. So I mostly bother to pay attention to the interesting parts e.g. where the main crew are in action/mostly Luffy. Other than that I read Boruto, which IMO has gotten really awesome in the past couple chapters, as well as casually checking out Kishi's new manga, but so far it's a mess but I can see it has potential. Just skimming through it tbh, I'll give it a closer look when it gets more interesting/fleshed out.

This guy's last post prior to today was in November 2016. And I didn't even realize it. That was way too fast.

Anyways, maybe he'll see this post in 2022 and give me a like for it :toc

Compulsory edit: We did it, boys! :frankerz
Sorry to disappoint with this post :frankerz