Discussion - The Demon King | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Demon King

Will the Demon King be resurrected?

• Yes

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don't know. My mind has been violated by a dark priest.

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Escanorzoldyck

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'd like to see her try but nothing happens and mel continues to beat the crap out of every one i guess emomel is arrogant and looks down at everyone thinking that they are beneath him until he realize that no matter what he does the sun is always looking down at him and then escanor will kick some emotions to the emotionless (such as fear, humble and also some love)

Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
From the fanbook:
Merascylla:
Height: 154cm
Weight: 43kg
Birthday: 10th October
Blood Type: A
Handedness: Right-handed
Commandment: Faith
Magic: Hell Gate
Birthplace: Demon Realm
Special ability: Stealing souls
Hobbies: Switching souls
Daily Routine: Human soul hunting
Favorite food: Souls
Dream/Hope: Revival of the demon king
Charmpoint: Pink hair
Power Level: 34000
Magic: 31500 Strength: 500 Spirit: 2000

So there you go, this confirms that the demon king is DEAD.That's why he's in purgatory and not sealed with the rest.

Last edited:

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Really hoping the Demon King true appearance is the foggy form we saw in purgatory. It makes him more monstrous imo hoping the Goddess Queen is similar too.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Really hoping the Demon King true appearance is the foggy form we saw in purgatory. It makes him more monstrous imo hoping the Goddess Queen is similar too.
The fact that his silhouette seemed huge and monstrous makes it all the more likely for him to look like a kid, in my opinion.

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The fact that his silhouette seemed huge and monstrous makes it all the more likely for him to look like a kid, in my opinion.
Like FMA Father?

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I was talking about his foggy appearance being the Demon King true form.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I know, but I don't think that's very likely because genetics. :p
Well if Nakaba goes the Primordial route with him and Goddess Queen then he can.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Well if Nakaba goes the Primordial route with him and Goddess Queen then he can.
Could be, but eh, I wouldn't like it, to be honest. I want something more vivid.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
So Meliodas confirmed he was sealed along with the others. Then that brings up the question how did he end up in purgatory?

XenonVoid

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Meliodas confirmed he was sealed along with the others. Then that brings up the question how did he end up in purgatory?
If I were to guess, it has to do with Mel's curse activating when Estarossa no diff'd him. Mel's soul went to purgatory, so I'd assume that this brought the DK there as well due to the curse which links them.

Epic_Escanor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No one here was making a point on height and width alone, to my understanding, but on physical build + military gear meant for close range physical combat mainly + family behavioral tendencies. When it comes to size alone, the SD is equally huge though she looks like a supermodel and has the "gear" to match a non-fighter, in its purest sense. All the physically able characters mentioned so far have the clear athletic build and image befitting "fighters"/"warriors", not of mages, priests and other normally physically frail types.
Look at this guy's biceps, barely contained by those leather(?) wraps and tell me he can't punch his enemy across La Manche(The English Channel)
Chill. All Im saying there is no point of argument where in fact he just stated what he suppose to say about this
Argument:
I thought the DK might not be very strong physically too but that was before the chapter where Nakaba revealed his face. There is no way he has low Strength with such a body.
His Responses:
""Since when do looks matter? yada yada...that makes zero sense. Then his sarcasm "He looks big and strong so he's a physicalpowerhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!". Then another yada yada. Then he concluded But I'm sure he's not lacking in any stats as he's the final boss.
Anyhow, DK's enormous stature should only indicate the woman who bore Mel is as big as DK because other than that it doesnt make any sense.

XenonVoid

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyhow, DK's enormous stature should only indicate the woman who bore Mel is as big as DK because other than that it doesnt make any sense.
I dunno, if the Semitic God is lore wise capable of impregnating women without actually having intercourse with them, I'm willing to bet the DK can do the same thing.

Epic_Escanor

Reaction score
Country
United States
I dunno, if the Semitic God is lore wise capable of impregnating women without actually having intercourse with them, I'm willing to bet the DK can do the same thing.
My bad bro that was just a sarcasm. It suppose to be a joke that Zeldris and Mel a midget, knowingly Mel was cursed and everything, while their Dad is gigantic. Anyhow, how come Zeldris is as small as Mel was he also cursed?

AnaBell

Reaction score
Country
United States
My bad bro that was just a sarcasm. It suppose to be a joke that Zeldris and Mel a midget, knowingly Mel was cursed and everything, while their Dad is gigantic. Anyhow, how come Zeldris is as small as Mel was he also cursed?
Isnt that because Zeldris was sealed?

Mel's appearance is the only one that bothers me. Boy was always a midget, even after the curse.