Fantasy - Hargeon Spriggan Team vs The Northern Forces | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Hargeon Spriggan Team vs The Northern Forces

Hargeon Spriggan Team vs The Northern Forces

• Hargeon Spriggan Team

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • The Northern Forces

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
By the Hargeon Spriggan Team I'm referring to the team that had Dimaria, Wahl and Neinhart.
The Northern Forces consist of SaberTooth, Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail's Six Monsters.
Dimaria can't use Age Seal, but she has access to her God Soul.
Who wins in a duke out between these 2?

Ebony Maw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
I'm going with the Northern Forces, had DiMaria been able to use Age Seal I'd change my mind though.

They're just too vastly outnumbered IMO.

That said, Neinhart makes this hard to gauge, he could either fail hard or be their MVP... hard to judge.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Well, the only mages in the Northern Force that could actually stand up against a Spriggan are The Trimens Gajeel, Mirajane and Sting. But then again, the only Spriggan they could match evenly here is Neinhart (I take that he isn't enhanced). Sting may also be strong enough to match Wall, but I'd say they're done the moment they face Dimaria. Age Scratch fucks them up real hard.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I would go with the Northern Forces. Like @BluePegasus said, only three are Spriggan tier in the Northern forces (I'd rank them all as low-tier Spriggans - including Sting) but the sheer numbers will overwhelm Neinhart, Baemaria and Wahl.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
probably Hargeon Spriggan Team.

Neinhart's Magic is pretty op if he plays it right.

Wall' Weakness bots were wreaking havoc on Juvia, base Gray, Mirajane etc.

Dimaria should also be a big help with her lasers.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It is not right to say Dimaria is a low Tier Spriggan.She was probably the leader of southern front(if there anything like a leader among the Spriggans) along with August and Irene.

This battle will depend upon Wahl and Dimaria.Wahl if he faces Mira he would surely win and that too quite easily.His lasers and Rail gun and Etherion canon can take down Mira and Minerva alone.Dimaria in her Chronos soul is a monster.She can take down Sting as Sting will not be immune to Dimaria's magic.Problem is Gajeel and Rogue.Neinhart if he can create Historias to keep them at bay still it is a win for the Northern forces.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Are the current power ups allowed? Or are we meant to imagine that The southern team arrived at the North instead of Irene's team?

If they have power ups, DF Gajeel can beat Wall, and Sting+Mira can beat Chronos. Everyone else can take on Neinhart.

Without the power ups, I'd give it to the Spriggans.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty sure Hargeon team Wins.

Nienheart summons:

Sayla to Macro any mage of relevence
Silver to one shot Mirajane with his DeS Magic
Kyouka steal there senses
Jackal makes them explode.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
They'd exhaust their power getting past Wall and Neinhart then DiMaria would sweep the rest.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sabertooth combined take out Dimaria, Orga gets to shine here, plus Sting, Rogue and Minerva are all Spriggan HIstoria tier, and 3 Spriggan Historia roughly equals 1 spriggan imo, Rufus isnt much help, but his magic is annoying and could distract Dimaria.

Gajeel, Pantherlily, Levy, Lisanna and Elfman take out Wahl, could be overkill, i dunno, depends if Gajeel gets DF.

Ichiya oneshots Neinhart.
Mirajane oneshots Neinhart, only powerful dead person she knows is Azuma, but Macro recruits him to her side since Azuma<Tartaros Erza.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sabertooth ain't beating DiMaria. Everyone but maybe WSD Sting is getting oneshotted by her laser. If she was bloodlust it would be a wrap.

DF Gajeel was specifically made to counter Bradman intangibility. He ain't beating Wall he'd get destroyed by his Anti-Material Cannon or his Fire Ball he did on Laxus.

Neinhart would get beat by Mira but that's if she confronts him first. Neinhart could oneshot all of BP and Sabertooth but WSD Sting (He oneshotted Jellal and Kagura was going to get it even worst if it wasn't for Jellal).

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sabertooth ain't beating DiMaria. Everyone but maybe WSD Sting is getting oneshotted by her laser. If she was bloodlust it would be a wrap.

DF Gajeel was specifically made to counter Bradman intangibility. He ain't beating Wall he'd get destroyed by his Anti-Material Cannon or his Fire Ball he did on Laxus.

Neinhart would get beat by Mira but that's if she confronts him first. Neinhart could oneshot all of BP and Sabertooth but WSD Sting (He oneshotted Jellal and Kagura was going to get it even worst if it wasn't for Jellal).
Orga is a God Slayer, and i doubt Dimaria could solo 3 Historia Spriggans anyway, to be honest even Base Sting alone puts up a pretty good fight, all of Sabertooth together makes this a low-mid diff win for Sabertooth, and that is assuming Sting doesnt have WSD mode, in which case its a stomp for Sabertooth

Bradman's is still Spriggan tier without intangibility advantage, intangibility is only useful on physical fighters anyway, against non physical fighters like Rogue attacking him is the same as normal spriggans.
DF Gajeel annihilated Bradman utterly, he couldnt do a single thing in retaliation or to defend himself,
If Gajeel is DF then he solos Wahl mid or at most high diff.

Mira can fly, getting to Neinhart would be easy.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Orga is a God Slayer, and i doubt Dimaria could solo 3 Historia Spriggans anyway, to be honest even Base Sting alone puts up a pretty good fight, all of Sabertooth together makes this a low-mid diff win for Sabertooth, and that is assuming Sting doesnt have WSD mode, in which case its a stomp for Sabertooth

Bradman's is still Spriggan tier without intangibility advantage, intangibility is only useful on physical fighters anyway, against non physical fighters like Rogue attacking him is the same as normal spriggans.
DF Gajeel annihilated Bradman utterly, he couldnt do a single thing in retaliation or to defend himself,
If Gajeel is DF then he solos Wahl mid or at most high diff.

Mira can fly, getting to Neinhart would be easy.
Orga being a GS means nothing. He's nowhere near the caliber of Third Origin Sherria who got overpowered. None of them are dodging DiMaria's lasers which speedster of the verse couldn't even perceive. Sabertooth as guild is not beating a S12 not named Neinhart or Larcade by themselves. Base Sting is not harming DiMaria in or out of Chronos. She took DF Wendy's kick to the face and it didn't even do solid damage and in Chronos she didn't even flinch from DF Wendy's attack. None of them can bypass her Chronos durability like TO Sherria could. She definitely can beat all the H12 by herself. They weren't even a fraction of their real power.

DF Gajeel only won bcs Bradman was PIS to not using any good curses and Gajeel bypass his intangibility which he relies on heavily. His durability wouldn't be up to par with actual combative S12. DF Gajeel has no feats to suggest he can tank a fireball that even Laxus was shocked of. He ain't tanking Etherion either.

Yeah but Mira isn't just going to specifically target Neinhart who's all the way in the back. Plus Wall or DiMaria could intercept and have Neinhart use historia to go against them then go sneak up and oneshot people. He also has two dead S12 in his arsenal and I'm pretty sure they're stronger the less S12 he has to summon.

Last edited:

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Orga being a God Slayer doesn't mean a thing here. Even Third Origin Sherria needed help of Wendy to take down Dimaria.

Saying Sabertooth would low diff Dimaria is just plainly insane, it even gets more insane if you're excluding WSDM. Probably all of them could get oneshotted by Age Scratch.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Orga being a GS means nothing. He's nowhere near the caliber of Third Origin Sherria who got overpowered. None of them are dodging DiMaria's lasers which speedster of the verse couldn't even perceive. Sabertooth as guild is not beating a S12 not named Neinhart or Larcade by themselves. Base Sting is not harming DiMaria in or out of Chronos. She took DF Wendy's kick to the face and it didn't even do solid damage and in Chronos she didn't even flinch from DF Wendy's attack. None of them can bypass her Chronos durability like TO Sherria could. She definitely can beat all the H12 by herself. They weren't even a fraction of their real power.

DF Gajeel only won bcs Bradman was PIS to not using any good curses and Gajeel bypass his intangibility which he relies on heavily. His durability wouldn't be up to par with actual combative S12. DF Gajeel has no feats to suggest he can tank a fireball that even Laxus was shocked of. He ain't tanking Etherion either.

Yeah but Mira isn't just going to specifically target Neinhart who's all the way in the back. Plus Wall or DiMaria could intercept and have Neinhart use historia to go against them then go sneak up and oneshot people. He also has two dead S12 in his arsenal and I'm pretty sure they're stronger the less S12 he has to summon.
You dont even know what the caliber of TO Cheria is, you're just guessing what it could be,.
Speedsters of the verse? Who exactly are these Speedsters? Base Chelia? Base Wendy? Thought Projection Ultear? None have any impressive feats of speed.
Larcade is a top tier spriggan(even if he was a disappointment), WSD Sting beat him, if WSD Sting beats Larcade then he is low-mid diffing Dimaria solo. WSD Rough Silk alone is prob more than Dimaria can handle.
"Unison Raid Rough Silk" probably does comparable damage to "WSD Mode Rough Silk" too, so thats some pretty good damage coming from just Sting and Rogue, add Minerva's Territory and GS attacks from Orga and Sabertooth is golden.
You are giving Wendy too much credit, she is a supporter, not a fighter, prob not even Lucy tier, DF Sting>Base Sting>DF Wendy>Base Wendy, just cause Wendy cant hurt Dimaria with a simple nameless punch, doesnt mean no one can, Base Sting harmed Larcade with Holy Ray and Nova, so yeah, harming Chronos Dimaria isnt much of an issue.

Or maybe the other curses just arent as good as when Tartaros used them, Historia Bradman couldnt beat Rogue with em either
Why wouldnt Bradmans durability be up to par with other S12 members? Only a small fraction of wizards are purely physical fighters like Gajeel, that would mean Bradman would be shit against almost all normal wizards, i dont buy it.

Yeah, and no one is going to specifically target anyone, why even make up these scenarios right?
Doesnt matter if Mira doesnt go for Neinhart, neither Gajeel nor Saberooth know any powerful dead people other than Jiemma and Torafuzar, who we dont even know are dead, and even if they are dead they could get oneshot by current powerlevels, Neinhart is practically useless here, whoever encounters him, beats him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Orga being a God Slayer doesn't mean a thing here. Even Third Origin Sherria needed help of Wendy to take down Dimaria.

Saying Sabertooth would low diff Dimaria is just plainly insane, it even gets more insane if you're excluding WSDM. Probably all of them could get oneshotted by Age Scratch.
But we dont even know how powerful TO Cheria is, could have been Slaying advantage that was carrying her.

Why not? Sting, Rogue and Kagura beat Larcade, Larcade>Dimaria, i dont see the problem here, she doesnt even have Age Seal. Age Scratch is psychological right? I doubt it would oneshot many people, besides Sting was tanking Larcades physical attacks and his "Cross", Sting isnt getting oneshot by anything Dimaria can dish out

Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
By the Hargeon Spriggan Team I'm referring to the team that had Dimaria, Wahl and Neinhart.
The Northern Forces consist of SaberTooth, Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail's Six Monsters.
Dimaria can't use Age Seal, but she has access to her God Soul.
Who wins in a duke out between these 2?
If Gajeel has access to Dragon Force and Sting has access to White Shadow Dragon Mode, then the Northern Forces take this.
  • Hargeon Spriggan Team < Northern Forces [Extreme Difficulty]
On Ishgar's side, I think Gajeel, Mirajane, and Sting + Rogue will be the main powerhouses here. DF Gajeel would fight Wahl while Mirajane would fight Dimaria. That leaves Sting and Rogue to fight Neinhart and help Mirajane if needed. Everyone else will be support. I see Sabertooth, Blue Pegasus, and Fairy Tail winning here.

However, if they Gajeel and Sting don't have their power-ups, then the Hargeon Spriggan Team wins.
  • Hargeon Spriggan Team > Northern Forces [Medium-High Difficulty]
Wahl would end up defeating Gajeel. Meanwhile, Mirajane and Sting + Rogue would have trouble defeating their respective Spriggans. As for the rest, the most they can do is overwhelm Neinhart. So yeah, this won't be a stomp, but at the same time I don't see the Spriggan Team losing here.

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
You dont even know what the caliber of TO Cheria is, you're just guessing what it could be,.
Speedsters of the verse? Who exactly are these Speedsters? Base Chelia? Base Wendy? Thought Projection Ultear? None have any impressive feats of speed.
Larcade is a top tier spriggan(even if he was a disappointment), WSD Sting beat him, if WSD Sting beats Larcade then he is low-mid diffing Dimaria solo. WSD Rough Silk alone is prob more than Dimaria can handle.
"Unison Raid Rough Silk" probably does comparable damage to "WSD Mode Rough Silk" too, so thats some pretty good damage coming from just Sting and Rogue, add Minerva's Territory and GS attacks from Orga and Sabertooth is golden.
You are giving Wendy too much credit, she is a supporter, not a fighter, prob not even Lucy tier, DF Sting>Base Sting>DF Wendy>Base Wendy, just cause Wendy cant hurt Dimaria with a simple nameless punch, doesnt mean no one can, Base Sting harmed Larcade with Holy Ray and Nova, so yeah, harming Chronos Dimaria isnt much of an issue.

Or maybe the other curses just arent as good as when Tartaros used them, Historia Bradman couldnt beat Rogue with em either
Why wouldnt Bradmans durability be up to par with other S12 members? Only a small fraction of wizards are purely physical fighters like Gajeel, that would mean Bradman would be shit against almost all normal wizards, i dont buy it.

Yeah, and no one is going to specifically target anyone, why even make up these scenarios right?
Doesnt matter if Mira doesnt go for Neinhart, neither Gajeel nor Saberooth know any powerful dead people other than Jiemma and Torafuzar, who we dont even know are dead, and even if they are dead they could get oneshot by current powerlevels, Neinhart is practically useless here, whoever encounters him, beats him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But we dont even know how powerful TO Cheria is, could have been Slaying advantage that was carrying her.

Why not? Sting, Rogue and Kagura beat Larcade, Larcade>Dimaria, i dont see the problem here, she doesnt even have Age Seal. Age Scratch is psychological right? I doubt it would oneshot many people, besides Sting was tanking Larcades physical attacks and his "Cross", Sting isnt getting oneshot by anything Dimaria can dish out
Yeah we do know the caliber of TO Sherria and it's on the scale of at least a low-mid tier S12. You do know TO Sherria was the strongest she would every be in her entire life?!! Sherria was a prodigy God Slayers who was able to surpass multiple people older than her. She even shocked Erza by the amount of Magical Power she possessed. TO Sherria would oneshot everyone not named WSD Sting in Sabertooth rather easily.

By feats Larcade is nowhere near top 3 S12. He isn't harming Chronos who didn't even flinch from DF Wendy's attacks. DF Wendy > Base Sting. She's faster and stronger than him as shown by feats. Her roar was able to completely dwarf everything around including people and buildings around it. She was able to destroy face with her attack and even Christina's magical bomber could do that. Not flinching from DF Wendy is an amazing feat. Even fodder were able to make Natsu, who has way greater durability than Sting, flinch.

None of them have the reaction speed to dodge DiMaria's lasers. They get one laser through the head at the start of the battle. DiMaria ain't getting beat by Saber tooth. Just because Sting was able to beat Larcade doesnt make him top tier when he had an advantage against the S12 and said S12 feats were subpar. You can't just use hype statements as feats when his actual feats are pretty bad.

Plutogrim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Historia Mard Geer solo the Northern Forces.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah we do know the caliber of TO Sherria and it's on the scale of at least a low-mid tier S12. You do know TO Sherria was the strongest she would every be in her entire life?!! Sherria was a prodigy God Slayers who was able to surpass multiple people older than her. She even shocked Erza by the amount of Magical Power she possessed. TO Sherria would oneshot everyone not named WSD Sting in Sabertooth rather easily.

By feats Larcade is nowhere near top 3 S12. He isn't harming Chronos who didn't even flinch from DF Wendy's attacks. DF Wendy > Base Sting. She's faster and stronger than him as shown by feats. Her roar was able to completely dwarf everything around including people and buildings around it. She was able to destroy face with her attack and even Christina's magical bomber could do that. Not flinching from DF Wendy is an amazing feat. Even fodder were able to make Natsu, who has way greater durability than Sting, flinch.

None of them have the reaction speed to dodge DiMaria's lasers. They get one laser through the head at the start of the battle. DiMaria ain't getting beat by Saber tooth. Just because Sting was able to beat Larcade doesnt make him top tier when he had an advantage against the S12 and said S12 feats were subpar. You can't just use hype statements as feats when his actual feats are pretty bad.
At least low-mid tier spriggan? According to who? You are just pulling these numbers out of your ass, TO Cheria looked powerful, more than that we do not know. Besides, if she was low-mid spriggan tier she would have low diffed Dimaria solo with GS advantage.

Dont give a crap about your opinion on how impressive Larcades feats are, thats just you doing some more guessing, he's been portrayed as a top tier spriggan.
Dimaria no sold one nameless punch from Wendy, doesnt make her invincible or anywhere close to it, Erza and Kagura no sold Minerva's nuke, are they invincible? Gajeel no sold a punch from Natsu, does that mean shit? So yeah, no selling a single nameless punch from Wendy is no more impressive to me than when Gajeel no sold Natsu's nameless punch back in the day, less impressive in fact since Wendy was far weaker than DImaria while Natsu and Gajeel were on par, if Dimaria no sold a secret art or even a roar or something i might be a little more impressed. Besides, Dimaria was massacred by partial END, who got a punch stopped by Erza
Base Sting>DF Wendy, cause better feats, base Sting was able to harm Larcade, Larcade>Dimaria.

No, Minerva simply teleports everyone so that they are surrounding Dimaria from all sides before she can use her laser beam, after which she gets gangbashed by the lot of them, ending with DF Sting and DF Rogue murking her with Unison Raid Rough Silk.
You are overrating Chronos Dimaria, Dimaria without Age Seal is on the same tier as Jacob without Transport.

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
At least low-mid tier spriggan? According to who? You are just pulling these numbers out of your ass, TO Cheria looked powerful, more than that we do not know. Besides, if she was low-mid spriggan tier she would have low diffed Dimaria solo with GS advantage.

Dont give a crap about your opinion on how impressive Larcades feats are, thats just you doing some more guessing, he's been portrayed as a top tier spriggan.
Dimaria no sold one nameless punch from Wendy, doesnt make her invincible or anywhere close to it, Erza and Kagura no sold Minerva's nuke, are they invincible? Gajeel no sold a punch from Natsu, does that mean shit? So yeah, no selling a single nameless punch from Wendy is no more impressive to me than when Gajeel no sold Natsu's nameless punch back in the day, less impressive in fact since Wendy was far weaker than DImaria while Natsu and Gajeel were on par, if Dimaria no sold a secret art or even a roar or something i might be a little more impressed. Besides, Dimaria was massacred by partial END, who got a punch stopped by Erza
Base Sting>DF Wendy, cause better feats, base Sting was able to harm Larcade, Larcade>Dimaria.

No, Minerva simply teleports everyone so that they are surrounding Dimaria from all sides before she can use her laser beam, after which she gets gangbashed by the lot of them, ending with DF Sting and DF Rogue murking her with Unison Raid Rough Silk.
You are overrating Chronos Dimaria, Dimaria without Age Seal is on the same tier as Jacob without Transport.
How am I pulling this out my butt when Sherria has to be actually close to S12 level to actually hurt DiMaria. If you're vastly weaker than the thing you're Slaying then the slayer advantage means nothing because it won't be able to work. Sherria is a prodigy that surpassed Natsu and Grat when they were 15. Her potential is going to be huge because of how much she achieved at such a young age.

My opinion has nothing to do with it. His feats are trash. He got whooped up by base Sting Larcade just ain't that special. Hype means nothing when feats show all his hax being countered rather easily and his durability being subpar. What durability feats does Larcade have besides getting hurt by Sting? If Kagura actually hit him without his defense being up she'd be able to hurt him as well.

Lol when has Minerva reacted to anything near DiMaria's laser? You can't teleport away when you have a laser through your heart or head.

DiMaria's actual body had less severe injuries than Erza's arm and the whole fight is ambiguous so it can't be used. We don't know what actually happened and all we know is Natsu was bloodlusted against DiMaria but when he fought Gray he wasn't.

Chronos has a lot better durability than Jacob.