Fantasy - The Twin Dragons vs Natsu Dragneel | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy The Twin Dragons vs Natsu Dragneel

Who wins?

• Twin Dragons

• Natsu Dragneel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jammiin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Erza is NOT Spriggan Tier just because she defeated Ajeel.
Natsu is NOT Spriggan Tier just because he defeated Jacob or Neinhart.
Sting is NOT Spriggan Tier just because he defeated Larcade.
They had a hax partner/magic to counter another hax.
Their Magic Power is not even close Spriggan Level,
I can't see Sting taking down a Spriggan like he did with Larcade, the guy was just stupid. Saying he's above Natsu is just ridiculous. I mean, Erza is somehow gonna f*ck Irene, but that won't make her Spriggan tier.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Erza is NOT Spriggan Tier just because she defeated Ajeel.
Natsu is NOT Spriggan Tier just because he defeated Jacob or Neinhart.
Sting is NOT Spriggan Tier just because he defeated Larcade.
They had a hax partner/magic to counter another hax.
Their Magic Power is not even close Spriggan Level,
I can't see Sting taking down a Spriggan like he did with Larcade, the guy was just stupid. Saying he's above Natsu is just ridiculous. I mean, Erza is somehow gonna f*ck Irene, but that won't make her Spriggan tier.
Natsu has been one shotting Spriggans left and right and he isn't Spriggan Tier yet.Lel kek.

His FDK Demolition Fist is near 200 Megatonnes and have knocked out Spriggan tier opponents with a single hit.If he doesn't have Spriggan level M.P. then he can't produce this much powerup.

He was praised by Brandish.Gray who was potrayed on his level destroyed a Spriggan.And we haven't even seen his DF yet.

Add to that when became partial END his Curse power became so strong that neither Dimaria's Age Seal nor Randy's Mass Manipulation worked on him.

Jammiin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Just as I said, they're not spriggan tier. They won, yes, but is becouse hax, combat abilities, spriggan's stupidity, or simply plot.
Natsu was freaking out when he felt Brandish Magic Power
Spriggans are NOT invincible. Larcade went down, just cuz he was fooling around and being cocky. That doesn`t make Sting > Natsu

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd say Natsu takes this one out. Sting having WSDM shouldn't make too much difference when you consider Natsu can use FDKM and DF in this fight, and those two modes are both stronger than what Sting has, heck Base Natsu would probably come close to matching it power-wise. I think Sting is overhyped after he defeated an overhyped Spriggan, and while Rogue can help him, I think Natsu should take this out mid difficulty.

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Sting defeated the third strongest Spriggan because he's powerful, not because Larcade is overhyped.

Am Shegar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Sting defeated Larcade because of natural counter of Larcade magic. DFWSDM Sting empowered with Larcades magic he consumed is strong, but in fight with Natsu Sting is in different situation. 1. Sting cant eat Natsus flames to get stronger. 2. Natsus flames can damaged Sting. So Sting will not have advantage and ONLY because of this advantage he was able to defeated Larcade. Overwise Sting would be defeated by pleasure, light spells and RIP. Of course DFWSDM Sting is real real himself because he could KO Larcade but his raw power was not enough to do so without light spells immunity. Sting and Rouge become stronger, but Natsu without DF was ahead of their DF versions. And because of Igneel power FDKM and awakening of END powers Natsu got extraordinary strong. Natsu could oneshot enchansed Nienharts or DiMaria without actual fight. I do not like this myself but Natsu is hax machine now. And that is even without DF. So with DF FDKM Natsu vs twins result will be the same.

MonkeyD-Dragon

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
DF shouldn't be there,we don't know how strong that is until we see Natsu use it.
While Sting + Rogue + Kagura defeated Larcade,it was because :
1-Sting is the perfect counter for Larcade.
2-Sting had used WSDM which was at its strongest,because it was the first time used.Just like how LFDM Natsu beat Hades,but if it wasn't the first time used,Hades would have probably won.
3-Larcade hasn't shown anything impressive.I do not believe that he is in the top 3 Spriggans.
And while I don't like almost anything about Natsu,he takes this mid-high diff imo.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sting defeated the third strongest Spriggan because he's powerful, not because Larcade is overhyped.
What exactly makes Larcade the 3rd strongest Spriggan? He was only a threat because of his cheating magic, apart from that he really didn't have much else to say he was a threat. Sting also had an advantage over Larcade because he rendered the white magic useless thanks to being a slayer. Without that advantage, he'd of been taken down easily like the rest, it's the only reason he even stood a chance against that cheating magic.

Plus, if Sting is so powerful, then why did Base Natsu defeat him and Rogue when they both were in Dragon Force in the GMG. Natsu did 10 months of training after Tartarus, there's nothing to say the twin dragons did anywhere near that amount of training, so why should the result be any different here when we've literally seen Natsu take down some Spriggans easily when not holding back?

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
What exactly makes Larcade the 3rd strongest Spriggan? He was only a threat because of his cheating magic, apart from that he really didn't have much else to say he was a threat. Sting also had an advantage over Larcade because he rendered the white magic useless thanks to being a slayer. Without that advantage, he'd of been taken down easily like the rest, it's the only reason he even stood a chance against that cheating magic.

Plus, if Sting is so powerful, then why did Base Natsu defeat him and Rogue when they both were in Dragon Force in the GMG. Natsu did 10 months of training after Tartarus, there's nothing to say the twin dragons did anywhere near that amount of training, so why should the result be any different here when we've literally seen Natsu take down some Spriggans easily when not holding back?
eh Laxus stomped Natsu and Gajeel. why would the result be any different than before???

see, we can say the same thing but you don't believe Laxus >>>>> Natsu, Gajeel.

uhhhhh 10 months is sooooo long :oooh

no one trained but Natsu :yodawg

Sting countering and beating Larcade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Natsu beating Jacob(no magic at all).

just because he stomped them before that doesn't mean he can stomp them every single time. feats speak for themselves.

and it tells us Sting >>>> Natsu.

Last edited:

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Are you seriously going to question why Larcade is the third strongest Spriggan while that has been stated multiple times in the series? Is it that hard for you to accept that Sting defeated him, and not Natsu like your expectations? You can say whatever you want, but Larcade is the confirmed third strongest Spriggan, period.

Ok nice, Sting had an advantage over Larcade because he could eat his magic. Well, that's not bigger than the advantage Natsu had over Jacob. Be fair for both sides and mention that one too while you're on it.

Sting doesn't need training once he receives a power-up that's >>> Natsu's 10 months of crappy training.

Oh and also, Natsu took down three RESTRICTED Spriggans.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Are you seriously going to question why Larcade is the third strongest Spriggan while that has been stated multiple times in the series? Is it that hard for you to accept that Sting defeated him, and not Natsu like your expectations? You can say whatever you want, but Larcade is the confirmed third strongest Spriggan, period.

Ok nice, Sting had an advantage over Larcade because he could eat his magic. Well, that's not bigger than the advantage Natsu had over Jacob. Be fair for both sides and mention that one too while you're on it.
Yes I am seriously going to question it because I've seen nothing that's said he is the third strongest spriggan in the manga. If there is anything that says it, show me it. I don't care who defeated him tbh, he was a pretty bad character anyway but Sting having his White Dragon Slaying Magic made the most sense to face him. He had the advantage of not being effected by those types of attacks which gave him an edge over Larcade, and eating Larcade's magic like that only made him stronger throughout the fight, that much is undeniable.

What advantage did Natsu have over Jacob? I didn't see him have a slayers advantage, elemental advantage or something that allowed him to eat Jacob's magic, so how did he have the same treatment as Sting when he fought Larcade? He didn't, it's as simple as that.

Sting doesn't need training once he receives a power-up that's >>> Natsu's 10 months of crappy training.

Oh and also, Natsu took down three RESTRICTED Spriggans.
Both got a new mode, Sting got WSDM from eating Rogue's Shadows and eating those shadows which powered him up as well as eating Larcade's magic allowed him to beat Larcade. Natsu trained for 10+ solid months and got FDKM. I don't see how Sting eating something to boost his attack power temporarily is supposed to be stronger than something that came out of 10+ months of solid training.

>Enchanted Neinhart was restricted
How?
>Dimaria was restricted
How?
>Jacob was restricted
How?

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
>Enchanted Neinhart was restricted
How?
>Dimaria was restricted
How?
>Jacob was restricted
How?
Enchanted Neinhart - didn't use his Historia. some Historia' were strong enough to give tired Laxus mid - high diff fight. sending 3 Historia Spprigans against Natsu(WEAKNESS MAGIC, TENCHi KAIMEI, FIRE DRAGON SLAYING MAGIC)would destroy Natsu.

Dimaria - doesn't count. his END power was leaking out, not to mention we don't know how exactly he beat her.

Jacob - had no magic to fight back(Transport and Stealth).

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Enchanted Neinhart - didn't use his Historia. some Historia' were strong enough to give tired Laxus mid - high diff fight. sending 3 Historia Spprigans against Natsu( WEAKNESS MAGIC, TENCHi KAIMEI, FIRE DRAGON SLAYING MAGIC) would destroy Natsu.
He didn't get a chance to use it because Natsu took him out pretty easily. Anyway, I don't see how three historias are supposed to slow Natsu down at all when he can take out Spriggans (which are STRONGER than historias) out with a couple of hits.

Dimaria - doesn't count. his END pwoer was eaking out, not to mention we don't know how exactly he beat her.
The explanation seemed to be he was powerful enough to walk through her time. Yeah, it was his E.N.D power that did it but it's still a part of him so while it isn't directly him, it's indirectly him.

Jacob - had no magic to fight back(Transport and Stealth)
Now that is incorrect. After Lucy cancelled out transport, he went to cast it again but Happy got in the way. That doesn't mean he couldn't cast it because of Lucy, it means someone interfered with his casting. That's not really being restricted as he could've just stealthed before Makarov hit him, but he didn't. A bit of PiS I know, but his magic wasn't restricted.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
He didn't get a chance to use it because Natsu took him out pretty easily. Anyway, I don't see how three historias are supposed to slow Natsu down at all when he can take out Spriggans (which are STRONGER than historias) out with a couple of hits.
um what!? he didn't even want to use it lol.

no he can't. Wall can counter Natsu completely, Bloodman can use Tenchi Kaimei and God Serena is resistant or completely immune to his fire. he won't get near Neinhart.

The explanation seemed to be he was powerful enough to walk through her time. Yeah, it was his E.N.D power that did it but it's still a part of him so while it isn't directly him, it's indirectly him.
nope, it was END' power.

if it turns out to be Natsu without END power then it is the biggest bullshit in FT history. it surpasses any Erza' bullshit by far.

Now that is incorrect. After Lucy cancelled out transport, he went to cast it again but Happy got in the way. That doesn't mean he couldn't cast it because of Lucy, it means someone interfered with his casting. That's not really being restricted as he could've just stealthed before Makarov hit him, but he didn't. A bit of PiS I know, but his magic wasn't restricted.
ok you are right on this one.

Jacob was still in no position to defend himself while Natsu was in a perfect position.

Natsu is not fast enough to counter Jacob' Transport. Happy is a gag character so he doesn't count. dude stopped bloodlusted IgNatsu in his tracks.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
um what!? he didn't even want to use it lol.

no he can't. Wall can counter Natsu completely, Bloodman can use Tenchi Kaimei and God Serena is resistant or completely immune to his fire. he won't get near Neinhart.
Exactly, he didn't want to use it so how is that him being restricted?

Tenchi Kaimei is nothing tbh, I'm sure Natsu using FDKM could dispell most of it seeing he evaporated that huge lake, I'm not sure how Wahl can counter Natsu completely from what we've seen. I didn't see the real Wahl use weakness robots so you tell me how he could hit upon those weaknesses. God Serena's flames can still be eaten by Natsu as we've seen, so at worst they cancel each other out there. It's still a historia though so if Natsu hits it with enough force then it's bound to take damage, even if it is resistant.

nope, it was END' power.

if it turns out to be Natsu without END power then it is the biggest bullshit in FT history. it surpasses any Erza' bullshit by far.
E.N.D is Natsu. Yes you can argue it wasn't his actual power and that makes it different, but again, that does nothing to say Dimaria was restricted.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Exactly, he didn't want to use it so how is that him being restricted?

Tenchi Kaimei is nothing tbh, I'm sure Natsu using FDKM could dispell most of it seeing he evaporated that huge lake, I'm not sure how Wahl can counter Natsu completely from what we've seen. I didn't see the real Wahl use weakness robots so you tell me how he could hit upon those weaknesses.
no he can't. he cannot use his fire inside Tenchi Kaimei.

um Wall analyzed Laxus for lolz I guess
the only reason why he didn't create Weakness bot against Laxus because he was dying and Wall was immune to his power which made Wall' victory assured until plot kicked in.

besides, he created fake Wall who was creating Weakness bots. put two and two together and you get the result.

God Serena's flames can still be eaten by Natsu as we've seen, so at worst they cancel each other out there. It's still a historia though so if Natsu hits it with enough force then it's bound to take damage, even if it is resistant.
God Serena has direct counters for Natsu - Water and Wind with an actual MP.

E.N.D is Natsu. Yes you can argue it wasn't his actual power and that makes it different, but again, that does nothing to say Dimaria was restricted.
he only got FDKM and DF in this battle not END unless OP says otherwise.

Wall' firepower and Weakness magic, God Serena' immunity to fire and firepower and Bloodman's Tenchi Kaimei are game over for Natsu.

Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Are we even discussing that Sting will defeat Natsu.It is not like that Sting recieved a powerup from Laxus and became hugely powerful.He got powerup from Rogue and GMG Natsu had soloed both Sting and Rogue at the same time.

And Natsu trained for a year while Twin Dragons were doing Guild jobs.Naturally their growth will not be as high as his.

And Sting was immune to Larcade's most important magics.If he was not immune then he would have defeated him.