Special - Nanatsu no Taizai Events | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Special Nanatsu no Taizai Events

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I chose the one and only king of the hill, the rock star, the tectonic terror, the magnificent lord of the giants, Dolor <3

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Damn... I didn't vote either...
You didn't...? What the heck, dude? I told them we'd been preparing for this for a year - in no way will I look credible if you, of all people, didn't vote.

Thanks, Demon... ugh... speed.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You didn't...? What the heck, dude? I told them we'd been preparing for this for a year - in no way will I look credible if you, of all people, didn't vote.

Thanks, Demon... ugh... speed.
I thought I had voted already...

Hendy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
How come i didn't was advised of this event before :huh:
It hurts...

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Voted for Dolor, I like his personality, story, powers, fighting style and his relationship with Gloxinia. I didn't care about Gloxinia until the recent chapters but he's one of my favorites among them now, Fraudrin is my second favorite. Many of them didn't get enough amount of characterization so far IMO(Zeldris, Gray Lord, Derrierie, Monspiet, Merascylla) but as a pairing I prefer Mera and Galan. Derrierie and Monspiet are likeable, but we only know a few of their defining character traits and they ave a good dynamic, it's the reason they stand out compared to many of the others I believe. These two along with Zeldris need more screentime.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I vote for Galan, I particularly like him.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm the only one who voted for Zeldris... I guess I'll have to use some immoral methods to get him to the finals. :kappa

But really, I find him quite mysterious and interesting - I can't wait to see how he's doing and learn more about him.

Baum

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Voted for muh Derrierie.

Loved her design right away. And I've liked her more and more as we got more of her and especially as we got more of her together with Monspiet (who prolly has my favorite design out of the male chars. And I love his face whenever he's completely dumbfounded or gets called out by Derrierie lel)

Anyway, Ass Girl...that's...actually another reason why I like her since I'm a..uhm, I mean..I like Derrierie's design a lot :P
Her past with the goddess clan and Elizabeth 1.0 in particular also really intrigues me and currently the only reason why I don't want to see that stuff asap is because we're smack in the middle of this really cool "flashback". Very curious to see what Suzuki will do with Derrierie, her past and what the relationship between her and Monspiet is.

Her power is also incredibly badass and her combat style is very reminiscent of Meliodas' (who has, hands down, my favorite fighting style of any character in manga/anime) and I love the discrepancy between her very small, at times cutesy appearance during downtimes and how brutal/wild she fights and looks when she's pissed.

A very close second is Galan who just was plain fun to see imo. And he's a talking armor. A.TALKING.ARMOR.
Das cray yo

Rescorlian

Reaction score
Country
France
Haha, I had voted for Estarossa, he was quiet badass before Nabaka destroyed all of his character :smile-big

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Only one vote for Fraudrin... I didn't know Estarossa was that popular.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Gloxinia. It was between him and Merascylla, so I picked the one who is actually story relevant.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
*Tap Tap* *cough* "Gosh darn it, Charlie! You forgot to fix the microphone... again!" *trying too hard to be funny*
Aaalrighty, with that, the second phase of the event comes to an end. Because a few members of the Ten Commandments received the same amount of votes and are tied for the third place, the following characters will qualify for the finals:
Estarossa - 8 votes
Gloxinia - 4 votes
Derrierie - 3 votes
Galan - 3 votes
Merascylla - 3 votes
Zeldris - 2 votes :biblethump
Now, without further ado, let us start the third phase of the event (holy goose, it's way too long.), in which Holy Knights and miscellaneous characters will be included (if Vivian wins...). Furthermore, thank you for your participation! :D

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If it wasn't for Guila being available I would've voted for Dreyfus. But as things stand, Guila will forever be my star.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wavered for a while because of Guila as well but in the end I chose the Man of Steel :hip.

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So many choise this time, and i confuse, so i pick Hawk, among this list Hawk and Hawk mama maybe can the strongest.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I chose Denzel, he looked badass.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
No Arthur, but Nanashi and Cath? What kinda crap is that? I refuse to vote until this is rectified!

Besides, there's only like 5 or 6 people on this list that I find tolerable.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm a long time Hendy fan so he gets my vote

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I like me some deathpierce, he feels like he has a interessing story to tell and I like his debuff style of fighting (which I now realize was the main gimmick of the Pleiades. Aside from Dogget but he was bad anyway. And you could say his speed buff to himself would work the same as a speed debuff for the enemy)

kiriya

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
No Arthur, but Nanashi and Cath? What kinda crap is that? I refuse to vote until this is rectified!

Besides, there's only like 5 or 6 people on this list that I find tolerable.
Oh whoops, someone must've forgotten him. He's on there now.

Last edited by a moderator: