Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 318 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Asorx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
You seriousl trying to argue pre skip Lucy>pre skip Mira? Dude...
Size doesnt mean shit, Aquarious wave attack is a perfect example of that. Does barely any damage to anyone it hits. Mira's nule
This water Attack from Mira also do shit.
Seilah>Franmalth. And Lucy was completely helpless against him anyway, Natsu did all the work
She can't beat him because he counter her. Natsu can't beat him without Lucy strategy too.
Brandish was holding back against Lucy, she could have no diffed her according to Dimaria.
If Brandish will be serious she can even no diffed Gajeel because she can shirink organs.
Lucy got her ass kicked by Jacob, 2 seconds into her fight with him she already needed Natsu to save her life.
Do you really think that would kill her ? And in Tarataros arc she easily block amaterasu but she can't tank fcking knife :facepalm Natsu save her only for nalu moment.
Mira actually beat Jacob, beating Jacob>>>undoing Jacobs transport
Beating Jackob = Boobs, not undoing and counter Transport...

Last edited:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This water Attack from Mira also do shit.
Yeah, never said it did, Juvia's the only one with decent water attacks.
She can't beat him because he counter her. Natsu can't beat him without Lucy strategy too.
Fair enough.
If Brandish will be serious she can even no diffed Gajeel because she can shirink organs.
Its possible, but i doubt it.
Do you really think that would kill her ? And in Tarataroa arc she easily block amaterasu but she can't tank fcking knife :facepalm Natsu save her only for nalu moment.
Thats what the chapter implied, her flinching in fear didnt help either.

Beating Jackob = Boobs, not undoing and counter Transport...
Beating Jacob=Mira spriggan tier.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
, never said it did, Juvia's the only one with decent water attacks
Yes but Aqurias attacks are more to stun someone. + Water Shield is also good.
Thats what the chapter implied, her flinching in fear didnt help either
She try to block that but this was so lame... She just can use regulus to block it.. Oh wait Natsu must always shine in this manga -,-
Beating Jacob=Mira spriggan tier
Hmmm i think Mira is low tier Spirnngan and i think she can beat Ajeel too.
As for Mira vs Lucy. I also think that MIRA is now stronger but Lucy can give her really good fight but if Mira will start with Algeria then Lucy would win.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thats what the chapter implied, her flinching in fear didnt help either.
Pretty sure it's been established that was plot for Natsu to make his entrance which could've been done differently. Seriously, a knife< everything Lucy been through plus something she could dodge or block from:-_-

Beating Jacob=Mira spriggan tier.
Not really, she even noted how his weirdness by having his eyes closed like that is the reason why she won. Plus he could've soloes her with his Transport but all he did was CQC

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Pretty sure it's been established that was plot for Natsu to make his entrance which could've been done differently. Seriously, a knife< everything Lucy been through plus something she could dodge or block from:-_-
Established by who? Blades are as deadly as the plot demands, see Dimaria and Brandish's knives. Point is she was literally helpless before Natsu arrived and was still getting low diffed by Jacob even with Natsu at her side.

Not really, she even noted how his weirdness by having his eyes closed like that is the reason why she won. Plus he could've soloes her with his Transport but all he did was CQC
True, but she was already trashed when the fight started, to the point where she had to fight half the battle in human form.
Transport doesnt reach that high, Mira could easily fly above the AoE. Mira should have just nuked Jacob from the air and won without Jacob even being able to attack her, but instead she just used CQC.

Saigon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i honestly can't believe i read a post that said Wendy and Lucy are both stronger than Mirajane, D:
i would never discredit anyone, Lucy and Wendy have grown powerful over the year. But becoming more powerful than Mira? A reach.
A year ago these 2 girls were BARELY on par with juvia, but now all of a sudden they surpass mira? a joke.
1.) Lucy fight against brandish was a joke, Brandish did not want to kill her (stated by Dimaria, she couldve been ended it)
2.) The jacob fight? lucy got her ass handled, until gemini turned into brandish's lackies that stops magic, i wouldnt call that "defeating jacob" lol.
3.) This was said multiple times, ofc lucy is going to be made to "look" stronger based on getting more fights/screen time because of her main character status lmao.
Lucy now, is probably the equivalent to Sirtri form, or Base She devil at max power. I cant see her being that powerful.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wendy and Lucy are definitely on par with Juvia, and I would argue Wendy is a fair bit above with Juvia.

Mirajane beat a Spriggan, so that puts her above Wendy and Lucy. Though to be honest, Jacob pretty much handicapped himself. If he fought Wendy or Lucy with the same handicap, I'm pretty sure they could win as well.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Lucy and Wendy being stronger than Mira isn't far-fetched at all.
I'm not saying that's the case, but power scalings are retarded in this manga. Also, we've had Jura+GoI being fodderized by a Spriggan, so now everyone thinks Jura is trash and that everyone, even Lucy, can beat him. When it was truly unthinkable before time skip, and even unthinkable before God Serena's stomp.
The thing is, when somebody lacks or have mediocre feats, he tends to be underrated and downgraded compared to those who have fresh and good feats. Thus we get impressions that anyone can beat Jura now that he became fodder, or that Wendy is superior to Mira.
Which, in both cases, is ridiculous imo.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Lucy and Wendy being stronger than Mira isn't far-fetched at all.
I'm not saying that's the case, but power scalings are retarded in this manga. Also, we've had Jura+GoI being fodderized by a Spriggan, so now everyone thinks Jura is trash and that everyone, even Lucy, can beat him. When it was truly unthinkable before time skip, and even unthinkable before God Serena's stomp.
The thing is, when somebody lacks or have mediocre feats, he tends to be underrated and downgraded compared to those who have fresh and good feats. Thus we get impressions that anyone can beat Jura now that he became fodder, or that Wendy is superior to Mira.
Which, in both cases, is ridiculous imo.
Well i believe Lucy may have closed the gap between her and Mira but Mira is still stronger.

But Wendy can be stronger than Mira in DF to be honest.When Irene took over Wendy she was heavily dominating Erza.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well i believe Lucy may have closed the gap between her and Mira but Mira is still stronger.

But Wendy can be stronger than Mira in DF to be honest.When Irene took over Wendy she was heavily dominating Erza.
That's only because Irene tapped into her potential that she has yet to achieve.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Ok my thoughts:
Mira(no Algeria) vs Wendy - mid diff for Mira
Mira(Algeria) vs Wendy - low diff for Mira or one shot
Mira(no Algeria) vs Lucy - High diff for Mira
Mira(Algeria) vs Lucy - Lucy win this because she has spirit cage and this spell can block Algeria attacks and then Mira would be exhausted.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
That's only because Irene tapped into her potential that she has yet to achieve.
Right.But she currently has enough magic power to dominate Erza if it is used properly.

And if she is able to use that power she will be able to defeat Mira.

Asorx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Right.But she currently has enough magic power to dominate Erza if it is used properly.

And if she is able to use that power she will be able to defeat Mira.
She only dominate Erza because she didn't want to hurt Wendy.

Saigon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mira would not need to use Algeria to defeat wendy or Lucy.
Why is lucy being hyped so much all of a sudden?
Her stardress is cool and powerful and all but calm down.....

Im confident that Sayla (w/e), Halphas, Sitri, She devil form (max powerful) are capable of defeating lucy// wendy lol.
And why is it when it comes to any other character that trained for that year they are suddenly in totally different leagues, but when it comes to mira's training she is always dismissed? Like she didnt grow at all lmaoo
Anyways, off the Mira topic, i'd like to say my Spriggan power rankings.
1.) August
2.) Irene (even with that corny defeat she is still powerful)
3.) Invel
4.) Larcade
5.) Brandish
6.) Dimaria
7.) Jacob
8.) Walh
9.) Bloodman
10.) God Serena
11.) Ajeel
12.)Neinhart

Last edited:

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Mira would not need to use Algeria to defeat wendy or Lucy.
Why is lucy being hyped so much all of a sudden?
Her stardress is cool and powerful and all but calm down.....

Im confident that Sayla (w/e), Halphas, Sitri, She devil form (max powerful) are capable of defeating lucy// wendy lol.
And why is it when it comes to any other character that trained for that year they are suddenly in totally different leagues, but when it comes to mira's training she is always dismissed? Like she didnt grow at all lmaoo
Anyways, off the Mira topic, i'd like to say my Spriggan power rankings.
1.) August
2.) Irene (even with that corny defeat she is still powerful)
3.) Invel
4.) Larcade
5.) Brandish
6.) Dimaria
7.) Jacob
8.) Walh
9.) Ajeel
10.) God Serena
11.) Ajeel
12.)Neinhart
I agree with what you said about Mira Lucy etc, but i dont understand your Spriggan ranking.
While is Invel third? And why is Brandish higher than Dimaria?

Saigon

Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree with what you said about Mira Lucy etc, but i dont understand your Spriggan ranking.
While is Invel third? And why is Brandish higher than Dimaria?
i put invel 3rd based on my personal liking of the character. and i believe he was so close to zeref base on his power + brains (despite losing)
and on the brandish/dimaria thing i had trouble deciding because it seems as thought whoever can do their magic first would win?
if Brandish shrinks dimaria first or if dimaria stops time first

Last edited:

Noctiz

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Mirajane is being so overrated in this thread.

Not a chance she's above Erza, Gray, Gajeel or Jellal when it comes to feats.

She defeated a spriggan, while said spriggan had his eyes closed. Nuff said.

Saigon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mirajane is being so overrated in this thread.

Not a chance she's above Erza, Gray, Gajeel or Jellal when it comes to feats.

She defeated a spriggan, while said spriggan had his eyes closed. Nuff said.
this is most likely true, mirajane's character/take over are mainly only ever seen in hand to hand combat so.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Jacob is trash to begin with.

his damage is trash.

Mira can fly and nuke the shit out of him anyway so...

Kouichi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
She's overrated? Lol what.

She is getting underrated for people does not credit her winning towards Jacob.
Let's just accept the fact that he was beaten by Mira.

Anyways here's my list
1. August
2. Irene
3. Larcade
4. Dimaria
5. God Serena
6. Bloodman
7. Wahl
8. Invel
9. Brandish (not in hax)
10. Ajeel
11. Jacob
12. Neinhart

Not sure about Wahl since he fought Laxus. :)