Fantasy - Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED] | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

• 10/10

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Anyway, FINALLY!

Lyon Vastia
Score: 5,75

Highest score: 7,5 x 1 (@Stormsfury)
Lowest score: 2 x 1 (@DiMaria Yesta)
My score: 6,5/10

Okay, that took like far too long. There's no way, literally none, that this man could possibly beat the leagues of Rufus and Orga in a one-on-one fight, yet they still fell before him.

Just like our beloved full-time stripper Fullbuster, Lyon is a user of Ice-Make (that magic is so irrelevant right now). Although, Lyon's techniques are improved compared to Gray's. Our man can create living ice sculptures out of it, like tigers and dragons. His most impressive feat must be Ice-Make: Titan Feat, a spell that conjures a huge titan feet that can cover a large size of an army. Nice, but Rufus can just copy that you know. BUT HE'S OUT ALREADY, FOOLS!

Overview
Magic: Ice-Make
Affiliation: Lamia Scale

Lamia Scale is out, scoreboard coming soon.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
TOP 20

Fairy Tail
(9/11)
Natsu
Gray
Lucy
Erza
Wendy
Gajeel
Laxus
Mirajane
Gildarts

Sabertooth (3/6)
Sting
Rogue
Minerva

Lamia Scale (0/2)

Mermaid Heel (1/2)
Kagura

Blue Pegasus (0/4)

Quatro Cerberus (0/2)

Crime Sorcière (3/6)
Jellal
Midnight
Cobra

Wizard Saints (4/4)
Hyberion
Wolfheim
Warrod
Jura

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
@Crescent_jinxgrace Called it :p
Told you Lyon would be next
@BluePegasus Isn't Jura still in Lamia Scale? Despite being part of the Magic Council now, I don't think you should say 'Lamia Scale is out' until we see his ranking.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent_jinxgrace Called it :p
Told you Lyon would be next
@BluePegasus Isn't Jura still in Lamia Scale? Despite being part of the Magic Council now, I don't think you should say 'Lamia Scale is out' until we see his ranking.
Remember I said it too along with Racer. Was Racer voted out and I missed it? I almost need a scoreboard for who's out.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Remember I said it too along with Racer. Was Racer voted out and I missed it? I almost need a scoreboard for who's out.
LOL, Racer got out ages ago:3c
I think he was the second Crime Sorciere member out after Sorano, third one being Meredy.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
LOL, Racer got out ages ago:3c
I think he was the second Crime Sorciere member out after Sorano, third one being Meredy.
See I totally missed that. Why didn't you correct me last night?

This is what happens when the one of your strongest members (Chelia) gets sidelined and the other (Jura) was put in GoI group.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Ohohohohohoh some people won't take this.

Lucy Heartfilia
Score: 5,83928571

Highest score: 8 x 1 (@Belserion)
Lowest score: 3 x 1 (@Gryffindor)
My score: 7/10

Just hitting the top 20 with an average that is not too far above Lyon's, is Lucy. Well, I think this is actually a rightful moment for our fanservice-queen to go.

While Yukino possesses two, Lucy has whopping ten (!) Zodiac keys in her collection. One of those is the "Gate of the Lion", alias Leo, who is the leader of all the Zodiacs. Obviously, he's the strongest too; serving as Lucy's emergency help. Oh, and she's also the first Celestial Mage ever to use Star Dresses, which grant her the ability to freely use the power of Celestial Spirits by herself. With that she came up with a spell called Aqua Metria, which turns a large part of the earth into liquid. And just because I feel the need to mention it, its sibling-spell named Urano Metria was learned by no other than my primary bitch Hibiki Lates himself! Your faves could never. She also summoned the Celestial Spirit King once but we all know she's too weak to do that again by sacrificing another key, unless plot relevance comes into play.

Overview
Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
Equipment: Fleuve d'étoiles
Affiliation: Fairy Tail

Last edited:

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao I was about to say wtf but I looked at who was remaining and it's maybe one or two I'd take Lucy over (Kagura or Midnight). If she had a CSK key she'd be top 10.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Lucy out at 20? Ok fine. I'll reluctantly accept that. But I was the only one to rate her that high? Not saying she deserved any higher rating-wise but I still think she deserved a little more credit in a positional sense :nah

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My baby girl. Sorry I choose to sit out of voting in this ranking but I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

So happy you made it to top 20 running off of your star dresses that was introduced 135-145 chapters ago back in Tartaros. After being used as support this whole arc without showing Urano metria or summoning more than one spirit at time or even CSK summoning.... You are still here. Even your one battle this arc was against your friend who you didn't want to fight.

Cuz back at the beginning of the series when you had solo battles and first gained your keys and won battles. Nobody would have even considered you ahead of people that have already been voted out.

And really the only people ahead of you now are the ones trained by masters like Ur or dragons.... or spent their whole childhood training to be the best..... the child prodigies.... and people that had unusual birth circumstances.

Peace out and stay strong. Never stop growing!!!!

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
:epicfacepalmI knew it, I knew my girl was gonna be next. *sigh* Oh well, this is a suitable place for her now that I think about it so it's awesome that many are generous to give her the credit she deserves based off the a lot of improvement she achieved.

Lucy out at 20? Ok fine. I'll reluctantly accept that. But I was the only one to rate her that high? Not saying she deserved any higher rating-wise but I still think she deserved a little more credit in a positional sense :nah
I rated her just a score below yours.

Lucy before Wendy?:-_-:8C
What sorcery is this?:fail
I know but I find her feats from Irene kind of put her above her. Just wish we see more of Lucy fighting though:-_-

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Warrod Sequen
Score: 6,25

Highest score: 8,5 x 1 (@Star Frost)
Lowest score: 3 x 1 (@MonkeyD-Dragon)
My score: 7,5/10

Okay, the only reason why I gave Warrod such a low score as a Wizard Saint is because his combat skills are difficult to compare with most of the mages in the top 20. But yes, his magic power is insane, and his magical output justly gives him the title of the four most recognizable mages in Ishgar.

So, this man is able to turn deserted areas into huge forests. That's impressive, but just as I said; not really useful in fights. Even Azuma is a more impressive tree-like magic holder when it comes to that. I think with that Warrod's capabilities are left said. Bye.

Overview
Magic: Tree Magic
Affiliation: Wizard Saints

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Power ranks till now (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
S.no Name Score
37. Toby 1,69642857
36. Rocker 1,75
35. Hibiki Lates 2,16071429
34. Milliana 2,33928571
33. Eve 2,41071429
32. Ren 2,48214286
31. Yukino Agria 3,55357143
30. Sorano 4,14285714
29. Bacchus 4,16071429
28. Rufus Lore 4,53571429
27. Racer 4,76785714
26. Juvia 4,94642857
25. Ichiya 5
24. Freed 5,375
23. Orga 5,42857143
22. Meredy 5,64285714
21. Lyon 5,75
20. Lucy 5,83928571
19. Warrod 6,25
why is there such a big gap.plz tell me how to edit it guys i have tried everything i could :feelsbadman

Last edited by a moderator:

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
I know but I find her feats from Irene kind of put her above her. Just wish we see more of Lucy fighting though:-_-
What feats? Wendy was stronger in Irene's body than in her own body, that already shows that as far as enchanting is concerned, Irene is superior to Wendy. While Lucy overcame Brandish with her own power and beat her (even if Brandish wasn't being serious), Lucy dealt a good amount of damage to Brandish, more than Wendy did to Irene.
Honestly, Lucy is> Wendy to me, even with Dragon Force.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What feats? Wendy was stronger in Irene's body than in her own body, that already shows that as far as enchanting is concerned, Irene is superior to Wendy. While Lucy overcame Brandish with her own power and beat her (even if Brandish wasn't being serious), Lucy dealt a good amount of damage to Brandish, more than Wendy did to Irene.
Bruh.... seriously? Wendy was countering Irene with her own power, not while she was in Irene's body and then when they did switch, she just countered Irene even more, it was hilariously bad but it does display Wendy as a powerful enchanter. Lucy "beating" Brandish wasn't Brandish holding back, it was completely staged there's a massive difference between holding back and staging a fight, Wendy with dragon force would blitz the crap out of Lucy, how the hell is Lucy going to react to someone that fast with her star dresses lol...... she'll get blitzed and then sky drilled into oblivion, non of her slow ass spells like Urano Metria are gonna even be able to be activated when she's facing someone that fast. DF Wendy >> Lucy

Last edited:

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
No I mean with her speed and not to mention her endurance plus her enchantment contributed on protecting Sherria from a full power attack by Dimaria whose > Lucy

Bruh.... seriously? Wendy was countering Irene with her own power, not while she was in Irene's body and then when they did switch, she just countered Irene even more, it was hilariously bad but it does display Wendy as a powerful enchanter. Lucy "beating" Brandish wasn't Brandish holding back, it was completely staged there's a massive difference between holding back and staging a fight, Wendy with dragon force would blitz the crap out of Lucy, how the hell is Lucy going to react to someone that fast with her star dresses lol...... she'll get blitzed and then sky drilled into oblivion, non-of her slow as spells like Urano Metria are gonna even be able to be activated when she's facing someone that fast. DF Wendy >> Lucy
Even though I agree Wendy at this moment is superior to Lucy, I disagree on some of what you're saying up here of the reason why though. Like Wendy countering Irene with her enchantments when that's only because Irene is an enchanter which it's pretty much suitable for her to counter against someone with the kind of compatibility to her unlike she will against Lucy but considering the fact she did blocked Dimaria's full power attack (even though Sherria contributed to that as well but still) then blocking Lucy's attacks shouldn't be a problem at least. Also while in Irene's body, that's only because Irene has more power than Wendy had which even she noted of giving her the advantage in that situation. And staged fighting or whatever either way no matter how differently you try to put it, Brandish was indeed holding back against Lucy from killing her with her hax based on what Dimaria said she could do. While once again I do agree Wendy at this moment is superior, but for those reasons just no.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No I mean with her speed and not to mention her endurance plus her enchantment contributed on protecting Sherria from a full power attack by Dimaria whose > Lucy

Even though I agree Wendy at this moment is superior to Lucy, I disagree on some of what you're saying up here of the reason why though. Like Wendy countering Irene with her enchantments when that's only because Irene is an enchanter which it's pretty much suitable for her to counter against someone with the kind of compatibility to her unlike she will against Lucy but considering the fact she did blocked Dimaria's full power attack (even though Sherria contributed to that as well but still) then blocking Lucy's attacks shouldn't be a problem at least. Also while in Irene's body, that's only because Irene has more power than Wendy had which even she noted of giving her the advantage in that situation. And staged fighting or whatever either way no matter how differently you try to put it, Brandish was indeed holding back against Lucy from killing her with her hax based on what Dimaria said she could do. While once again I do agree Wendy at this moment is superior, but for those reasons just no.
Oh boy..... then do enlighten me, how is Lucy meant to fight someone who moves at Wendy's speed? And the whole part about Wendy countering Irene's enchantments was to do with the argument that Wendy outranks Lucy in power, not the versus match but thank you for bringing up the fact that Wendy blocked Dimaria's blast because I forgot about that, I don't think any of Lucy's attacks can get through that barrier.... maybe Urano Metria but I doubt Wendy will stand around and wait for her to charge that.