Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee

Which theme would you like to see in mafia games?

• Noblesse

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tower of God

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gintama

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Terra Formars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Something like the troll games ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hv u ever tried cute coffee?

:D
OMG!:blaiNo, I've never tasted those cute coffees, unfortunately I don't know any place that sells it nearby. Well, one day, I'll taste one (but I think it's a pity to ruin the drawing on the coffee, though).

Last edited:

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Are those cat paws candies? (at the side of the cup)

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
:notsure I must learn how to do this.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
OMG!:blaiNo, I've never tasted those cute coffees, unfortunately I don't know any place that sells it nearby. Well, one day, I'll taste one (but I think it's a pity to ruin the drawing on the coffee, though).
Same :D I really want to try one

The last pic is like :3 :3

Are those cat paws candies? (at the side of the cup)
when I googled it, it said "marshmallow"

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yay! One more for the club! @WithYouInSpirit

The main characters are all cool! And butlers can be quite dangerous (you'll get what I mean). And the story is heartbreaking, because you'll probably predict what happens at the end... :feelsbadman
P.S.: Werewolves are awesome and make an incredible debut in the series.:zomg

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hi Asia ^^

My mother always see manga and anime for kids only and i couldn't persuade her at all, As for hot drinks i prefer tea over coffee xD

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hi, @Debonair Raven!
My parents are not into manga/anime either, but they took a peek on the animes I and my siblings watched when we were kids ^.^. About persuading, I've invested years into convincing my friends (you can say it was a plan of a looong duration :snidely), and on a beautiful day, it simply worked! Now they're as addicted as me. I ocasionally persuade my brother and sister to watch some animes too (I let them curious about anime from genres they like: action/fantasy, for instance).
There are still many people who tell me that animes are for "kids" only but I just stare at their faces and blatantly asks if the series they like have any real character to begin with, because in the end, both series and manga are fantasy, the diffrenece is that in series we have real people playing roles and aangas have original characters in drawings. Plus, there's the genre too, my argument is: I dont think that a child would like to watch animes like Psychopass or Tokyo Ghoul, they'd either sleep after five minutes watching an episode or traumatized for the rest of their lives with the terror and gore :oh, it would be like making children watch horror movies and saying it was made for kids. People usually stop talking it's for kids when I tell this and show some examples of what I'm talking about asking them if they'd let their children see that. :yaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, most people think of animes as a "kids" hobbie only because they don't know many things about anime actually, like the genres, for instance, as in movies and series, animes have genres and they're meant for a certain public, let's say berserk, anyone who reads Berserk can clearly tell it's not meant for children, the same way that One Piece or DBZ can be read by any people regardless of their age (not because they're childish, but because they don't have any particular theme that is too gore or innapropriate for children). It's about the subjects portrayed inside the manga. Even if you explain this, though, there will be people who won't change their opinion. But, bah. It doesn't really matter, does it? It's your hobby, not theirs.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Speaking of others' opinions, I had a friend who said Naruto's Fourth Great Ninja War arc was the best in the series. Again, emphasis on had. :kappa

Jokes aside, I agree, it doesn't really matter. It's your ninja way, not theirs!
You almost had me in tears, Asia Run. Beautiful... bravo...

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Speaking of others' opinions, I had a friend who said Naruto's Fourth Great Ninja War arc was the best in the series. Again, emphasis on had. :kappa

Jokes aside, I agree, it doesn't really matter. It's your ninja way, not theirs!
You almost had me in tears, Asia Run. Beautiful... bravo...

:XD:XD:XD I've never lost a friend because of this, but once there was a friend of mine that was a fan of Naruto. I liked Naruto too, of course, but I prefered One Piece (and some other colleagues too), it was a current cause of discussion between us, then, we decided to do a bet! We've called a friend of ours taht had never read any manga neither watched anime and asked her to read the first volume of each manga and vote which on eshe think it was the best. The loser would pay a pizza! Well, it ended up spreading through the classroom and then, at the end of the bet we had like 6 One piece supporters and 6 Naruto supporters at each side. I really don't know how it ended like that, but One piece won :awe(although the judge said she thought Naruto had potential to be better than one piece, since she only read the first volume of each one).

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
:XD:XD:XD I've never lost a friend because of this, but once there was a friend of mine that was a fan of Naruto. I liked Naruto too, of course, but I prefered One Piece (and some other colleagues too), it was a current cause of discussion between us, then, we decided to do a bet! We've called a friend of ours taht had never read any manga neither watched anime and asked her to read the first volume of each manga and vote which on eshe think it was the best. The loser would pay a pizza! Well, it ended up spreading through the classroom and then, at the end of the bet we had like 6 One piece supporters and 6 Naruto supporters at each side. I really don't know how it ended like that, but One piece won :awe(although the judge said she thought Naruto had potential to be better than one piece, since she only read the first volume of each one).
Your friend has good taste. Does she like coffee or tea more?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Omg @Asia Run I'm on chapter 80 or so and
Rai just gave Frankenstein permission to remove his seal and made Jake Kneel.
:x3 this is soooooo awesome!

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Omg @Asia Run I'm on chapter 80 or so and
Rai just gave Frankenstein permission to remove his seal and made Jake Kneel.
:x3 this is soooooo awesome!
Huahaha Frankenstein is the best (and Raizel too, of course). Rai can give deadly attacks with the same finesse of when he's drinking tea :XD:XD and "Kneel" is a famous phrase on his fandom. By the way, what do you think about Frankenstein? I remember I had some doubts about him when I first read it. Do you think he's a vampire? Werewolf? Both?