Since when were you under the impression this was an introduction thread? | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Since when were you under the impression this was an introduction thread?

Since when were you under the impression this poll was made by The Ghost ?

• Total voters

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
What's wrong with her boobs O_O

Whats wrong with you :notsure

So aizen, how are you enjoying gintama :arf , any other similar animes you watch?
What isn't wrong with Brandish?*

FTFY :teehee

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Aizen if you make a intro thread dont ignore it :nah
Lol I just have been busy this week, also I am not an entertainer by nature Battou. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thankfully One Piece will be back this week Aizen

:-_-:handgun
It's a great week then. :verily

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
So @Aizen, whats good these days, my man? :nod

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Not much my man, what have you been reading/watching lately?
Not much, just Gurren Lagann. I've been skipping out on anime/manga a lot so decided to get back on track with an anime that is regarded as highly. At episode 4 atm and it seems fairly ok but reserving judgement for now.

Aside from Berserk, what series are you watching/reading?

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not much, just Gurren Lagann. I've been skipping out on anime/manga a lot so decided to get back on track with an anime that is regarded as highly. At episode 4 atm and it seems fairly ok but reserving judgement for now.

Aside from Berserk, what series are you watching/reading?
I just finished up Konosuba season 2 on Friday night. I really enjoyed that series. I caught up on it right before season 2, and I was not disappointed, quite funny. Other than that, I have been slowly getting through Gintama with a friend. Another hilarious series, so cannot complain there.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I just finished up Konosuba season 2 on Friday night. I really enjoyed that series. I caught up on it right before season 2, and I was not disappointed, quite funny. Other than that, I have been slowly getting through Gintama with a friend. Another hilarious series, so cannot complain there.
Hmm, I tried getting into Konosuba at first but it seemed a bit too harem-ish for me and I don't really prefer that lol. Would you recommend to continue it?

And yeah haha, Gintama's solid.

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, I tried getting into Konosuba at first but it seemed a bit too harem-ish for me and I don't really prefer that lol. Would you recommend to continue it?

And yeah haha, Gintama's solid.
I actually thought so at first, but there has been very little romantic development in the series. The 4 cast members are all hilarious in their own ways, and they really have strong chemistry, so yeah I would for sure.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I actually thought so at first, but there has been very little romantic development in the series. The 4 cast members are all hilarious in their own ways, and they really have strong chemistry, so yeah I would for sure.
All right I'll add it to my soon PTW then. :nod

So far these shows are on the PTW :

JoJo
Konosuba
Code Geass
FMAB
Steins; Gate

Heard a lot of good things about them, especially FMAB lol.

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
All right I'll add it to my soon PTW then. :nod

So far these shows are on the PTW :

JoJo
Konosuba
Code Geass
FMAB
Steins; Gate

Heard a lot of good things about them, especially FMAB lol.
God damn, you have quite the list there. Jojo's is fantastic, Konosuba is a strong comedy, Code Geass is an instant classic, FMAB is simply one of the best Shonen ever imo, and Steins Gate has a really solid take on a time travel plot. You seen/read OPM?

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
God damn, you have quite the list there. Jojo's is fantastic, Konosuba is a strong comedy, Code Geass is an instant classic, FMAB is simply one of the best Shonen ever imo, and Steins Gate has a really solid take on a time travel plot. You seen/read OPM?
XD love that Obama meme and thanks :D

Yeah, I've seen OPM season 1 (hot damn, it was epic, the final fight had me rushing with adrenaline) and I tried the manga too but only got a few chapters in but soon after S2 was announced so I thought I'd watch that first then continue with the manga. :D
Although from what I've read, the art is pretty great, Miura (if I'm not wrong) is an amazing artist.

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
XD love that Obama meme and thanks :D

Yeah, I've seen OPM season 1 (hot damn, it was epic, the final fight had me rushing with adrenaline) and I tried the manga too but only got a few chapters in but soon after S2 was announced so I thought I'd watch that first then continue with the manga. :D
Although from what I've read, the art is pretty great, Miura (if I'm not wrong) is an amazing artist.
Yeah, not a bad decision, the manga is amazing but so is the anime. Hopefully, season 2 comes out soon.
It's Murata, I think Miura is Berserk, but they are both god tier artists, so mistaking them is nothing bad at all. :XD

Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Ok, so not much to say about this chapter. It was not that good, but that could just be because the wind has totally left my sails with FT at this point.:XD
Because of Berserk, JoJo and Vinland, amirite? :kappa