Discussion - What is the country you dream to visit one day? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What is the country you dream to visit one day?

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hmhnh that's nice! What makes you want to visit those countries?

I think... I would like to visit a lot of countries. Not quite sure if I have a favorite.

One would be Finland - As my "in laws" live there (Well, some of them). Aside from that, i've always wanted to visit one of the nordic countries
South-Korea would be great as well. I totally dig Korean food haha.
New-Zealand - Seems like a beautiful country, would love to see it with my own eyes one day.

Oh, and Japan obviously. A friend of mine lives there, so I need to visit her anyway ;) (Good excuse to go there)

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd like to visit Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Italy.
Already been to England/Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, the US. So the rest of Europe is next on my agenda :blush

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Difficult question :D I am actually such a big dreamer and really love traveling.

Japan has always been my dream since I was kid :)
Germany comes second. I admire this country in every aspect and this is the reason I diligently learnt Deutsch when I was high school student.
Sweden because I have a very close friend over there and I want to see Oresund Bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden.

Most countries of Europe
Most countries of Arab Peninsula (I have ever been to KSA before so I want to visit UAE)
Most neighboring countries (South East Asia)
Australia
China
South Korea

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Difficult question :D I am actually such a big dreamer and really love traveling.

Japan has always been my dream since I was kid :)
Germany comes second. I admire this country in every aspect and this is the reason I diligently learnt Deutsch when I was high school student.
Sweden because I have a very close friend over there and I want to see Oresund Bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden.

Most countries of Europe
Most countries of Arab Peninsula (I have ever been to KSA before so I want to visit UAE)
Most neighboring countries (South East Asia)
Australia
China
South Korea
The UAE is.... strange. I'm not sure if it's a religious trust thing but the atmosphere towards White People there is... tense.

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Japan would be the country that I would like to visit the most.I love almost everything about Japan.

I would also like to visit: Italy,just to be in Rome and Venice; Germany,to be in Munich during Oktoberfest; Switzerland,to ski in Zermatt; Turkey,to be in Istanbul; South Africa,for safari; Bahamas,to chill on the beaches and dive; and Brazil,to be in Rio during Carnival.

John Flume

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would absolutely love to go to Berlin one day

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
More than a country...I would love to visit two places:
The Galapagos Islands and Hawaii. :)

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
All of the European countries :D

I would also like to go to most Southeast Asian countries, Japan, South Korea and UAE someday.

Kysterib

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I want to visit Iceland someday.

SilverLugia345

Reaction score
Country
United States
One day I'm hoping that I will be able to visit Japan. I want to see some of the sites and of course visit anime/manga theme locations. ^_^

LightYagami563

Reaction score
Country
England
I'd really love to go to Japan. After watching films like Blade Runner and Akira, Tokyo just looks so mesmerising.

Kappa123

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I guess I would like to visit an Asian country like South Korea or Japan to try their cuisine.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I want to visit these countries because of the tourist spots,Geography and their culture:-

Japan-Want to see Tokyo City,Manga and Anime's directly and see Japanese villages and towns.

USA-New York,Washington DC and Chicago.

Canada-Because of @Reebi .Want to visit Toronto

England-London,Oxford and Cambridge.

France-Paris.
Germany-Berlin,Munich.Want to see Football Match.

Switzerland-Due to environment and scenery...

Italy-Venice,Rome and Florence.

Greece-Athens and Crete.Want to see Historical sites.

Russia-Moscow and St. Petersburg. Wants to see Siberia. @Raven can give me some good suggestions.

Australia-Sydney,Melbourne and Adelaide.Also want to visit Queensland.

South Africa-Cape Town,Johannesburg and Forests.
Kenya-Jungle Safari.

Uganda-Same

Congo-Same

Egypt-Want to visit Egyptian Civilization sites.

Brazil-Amazo forest and Football stadiums.

Indonesia-Want to visit @DiMaria Yesta .Wants to visit Java and other places with Historical sites.Want to enjoy the Beach.

Singapore-Want to visit the City.

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Western Europe. Specifically Spain, France, and Italy, and I'd like to walk through the red light district in Amsterdam. I'd love to visit UK and Germany again, as well. I'd also visit Norway and Sweden and say hi to Nuno and blai.

As for Asia, it'd be two or three cities in China and as much Japan as possible, hopefully with Sai.

South America... Mexico and Brazil for the Farfy and her sister. Probably more countries as well.

North America would be more of Canada and US, latter should be easy as I practically literally live here.

I'd also like to visit Egypt and learn more about Ancient Egypt, as well as rebel against the government.

Single Soul

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to share my plans for 2018. My goal #1 is to visit more exotic countries. My 1st stop is Japan. I have already booked tickets and want to see the sakura blossom. . You know that Shibuya Crossing it's identified as Japan's "Time Square", this area has been the focus point of many Hollywood movies such as The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift and both Resident Evil movies After Life and Retribution. Japan has an interesting history and has produced really great video games, movies, shows and visual novels over the years that have kept me greatly entertained. + their food is incredibly tasty and healthy.

Last edited by a moderator: