Conditional - Laxus and Mirajane vs Erza and Natsu | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Conditional Laxus and Mirajane vs Erza and Natsu

Who wins???

• Laxus+Mirajane

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Natsu+Erza

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Tie

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Demon Queen+Lightning Dragon vs Queen of Fairies+Fire Dragon Prince

vs

Timeline: Alvarez
Restrictions: Fairy Law, DF
Mira can use Alegria for 5 minutes, same goes for Erza's Nakagami.

Last edited:

Plutogrim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu beats Laxus high diff.
Yes, I do believe that Mirajane Macro no doubt would work on Erza.
But Erza would get out of it, because she is Erza. She'll one shot Mirajane with Benizakura slash or Nakagami Starlight.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hard battle. Every fighter has a great willpower aas well as durability, therefore will always stand back up and keep fighting.
The exception being Mirajane, who's gonna get drained out of MP very fast compared to the others.
Hence, Natsu and Erza win.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Laxus and Mira win.
Mira is still Erza tier as far as im concerned, she did better against Jacob than Erza did against Azir.
Laxus even while afflicted by MBPs is still a fair bit stronger than Natsu in pretty much every category, he should be even more powerful now.

So for the actual fight, Laxus beats Natsu high diff, lots of blitzing will be involved. Laxus should have energy to spare afterwards
Alegria Mirajane and Nakagami Erza clash evenly and take each other out, but Erza gets up again after taking a breather cause she's the nakama queen and unlike Mira she's still pretty effective even without much MP(Benisakura doesnt consume much, Satan Soul consumes a lot)
Laxus then beats hotpants Erza(the only armor she should have the MP to equip)

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Natsu and Erza win this, should be a tough match with Laxus there.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Natsu and Erza mid-high. Erza can fight 5 minutes with Irene, she can do 5 minutes with Mirajane. Alegria will will leave Mirajane exhausted, and from on it's 2v1 against Laxus. This is assuming Erza doesn't just cut down Mirajane right off the bat.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I will comment on this thread after i see Natsu VS Zeref full battle and see how much strong Natsu has become.

Laxus chan-yo

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
The Laxus/Mira pic is so based while the Erza/Natsu pic is so derpy

But honestly even as a Laxus fan Mirajane is a huge burden. Still I think she can hold Erza off for Laxus to win the power fight and help out. High diff.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus beats Natsu and Erza beats Mira which leaves Erza and Laxus which I may give to Erza at extreme diff since she can one-shot a Meteor more advanced than Jellal's thats capable of killing everybody in the battlefield while having all her bones broken besides her right arm just because she's Erza.:-_-

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
The Laxus/Mira pic is so based while the Erza/Natsu pic is so derpy

But honestly even as a Laxus fan Mirajane is a huge burden. Still I think she can hold Erza off for Laxus to win the power fight and help out. High diff.
haha thanks.

its hard to find Erza/Natsu picture but Laxus/Mirajane is full of them.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Natsu beats Laxus high diff.
Yes, I do believe that Mirajane Macro no doubt would work on Erza.
But Erza would get out of it, because she is Erza. She'll one shot Mirajane with Benizakura slash or Nakagami Starlight.
Ain't no way natsu is beating laxus what feats does he have above laxus? Laxus mid diff natsu erza vs mirajane would be hard but give it to erza high low diff laxus then proceeds to mid diff erza from there team laxus wins
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Laxus beats Natsu and Erza beats Mira which leaves Erza and Laxus which I may give to Erza at extreme diff since she can one-shot a Meteor more advanced than Jellal's thats capable of killing everybody in the battlefield while having all her bones broken besides her right arm just because she's Erza.:-_-
or it just means any1 from her tier and above can do the same thing

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ain't no way natsu is beating laxus what feats does he have above laxus?
Burning Spriggans and melting their clothes with just his aura in FDKM? One/twoshotting every Spriggan he's fought? Evaporating a lake with the heat from Demolition Fist? Natsu has plenty of feats to place him right up there with Laxus if not flat out above (which I don't believe, but I can definitely understand why some people do).

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Burning Spriggans and melting their clothes with just his aura in FDKM? One/twoshotting every Spriggan he's fought? Evaporating a lake with the heat from Demolition Fist? Natsu has plenty of feats to place him right up there with Laxus if not flat out above (which I don't believe, but I can definitely understand why some people do).
Causal laxus almost oneshotted ajeel if it wasn't for august . The Same ajeel gave erza a high diff fight. also was fighting wahl while he was sick and in a disadvantage. natsu needed to use FDKM to beat Jacob and got help from Lucy. Laxus>natsu

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
Causal laxus almost oneshotted ajeel if it wasn't for august . The Same ajeel gave erza a high diff fight. also was fighting wahl while he was sick and in a disadvantage. natsu needed to use FDKM to beat Jacob and got help from Lucy. Laxus>natsu
Casual Laxus MIGHT have oneshotted Ajeel, we'll never know. And no, Natsu didn't need FDKM just to beat Jacob, he ONESHOTTED him in FDKM. And Natsu was holding back pretty much the entire battle just to keep from damaging the guild hall.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Casual Laxus MIGHT have oneshotted Ajeel, we'll never know. And no, Natsu didn't need FDKM just to beat Jacob, he ONESHOTTED him in FDKM. And Natsu was holding back pretty much the entire battle just to keep from damaging the guild hall.
he was gonna get oneshotted august even said he didn't want to lose a comrade. Base Natsu couldnt beat Jacob hence why he use FKDM or else he would have use his base form to beat Jacob yes FDKM oneshoted Jacob but he still needed to use it to beat him case closed

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
he was gonna get oneshotted august even said he didn't want to lose a comrade. Base Natsu couldnt beat Jacob hence why he use FKDM or else he would have use his base form to beat Jacob yes FDKM oneshoted Jacob but he still needed to use it to beat him case closed
Which Ajeel promptly denied, so it really just depends on who you believe over the two. And no, Base Natsu would not lose to Jacob. The gap between Base and FDKM is not large enough to the point where Natsu can go from flat out losing to someone to oneshotting them.

Kay3795

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu's power exceeds everyone here to the point that he'd solo according to feats; only Erza comes close. Natsu > Erza > Laxus > Mira. There's little to discuss here.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which Ajeel promptly denied, so it really just depends on who you believe over the two. And no, Base Natsu would not lose to Jacob. The gap between Base and FDKM is not large enough to the point where Natsu can go from flat out losing to someone to oneshotting them.
ajeel is a cocky dude and full of bs especially losing elf man and lisanna and also couldn't tank Jupiter. Yes it can look at base natsu vs max. Max was having the upper hand when natsu use LFD mode he could have oneshot max. Which is y he gave up. Jacob was clearly beating up natsu. also natsu couldnt sense him when he uses the vanishing technique till Lucy use loke to find him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Natsu's power exceeds everyone here to the point that he'd solo according to feats; only Erza comes close. Natsu > Erza > Laxus > Mira. There's little to discuss here.
Why let me guess because he is fighting zeref?

Boomburst

Reaction score
Country
United States
ajeel is a cocky dude and full of bs especially losing elf man and lisanna and also couldn't tank Jupiter. Yes it can look at base natsu vs max. Max was having the upper hand when natsu use LFD mode he could have oneshot max. Which is y he gave up. Jacob was clearly beating up natsu. also natsu couldnt sense him when he uses the vanishing technique till Lucy use loke to find him.
Ajeel may be cocky but even so we can't just take August's word for granted 100% when another character flat out denied it. Max only seemed to have the upper hand because of how surprised Natsu was, there was nothing shown to indicate that Natsu was going to lose. And the attack Natsu used in LFDM drained all of his magic power and caused him to pass out, so it's not comparable to an attack like Demolition Fist. And like I've said, it was pretty well established that Natsu was holding back against Jacob to prevent from damaging the guild, hence why he was getting beaten up (though it really didn't seem like he took very much damage from Jacob's attacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.